Trudy Ch. 05

Story Info
Mum and Daughter Have Sex.
2.9k words
4.59
16.9k
11
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,528 Followers

The next few weeks flew past. Jack was seeing Trudy during the day. Tina would visit him at night. Most nights, Jack was having dinner in Trudy's house. Tina was doing both the lawns every Saturday. Jack would do them on a Tuesday morning. Threesomes were complicated when Helen was around. Over the Easter holidays, Helen went with Tina to the office during the week. She worked with Tina, the work experience Helen got from this was so good for her. At the weekends during the holidays, Helen was studying and researching her University work. Jack was spending time with her, explaining things that Helen had found difficult to grasp. This had helped Helen a lot.

The main change that was happening with Trudy and Tina was that both of them were paying a lot of attention to how they looked and how they dressed. Both were using the new boutique a lot. Helen had caught on to this, and she was now dressing for the office, it wasn't the same way as she dressed for University. Tina had bought several outfits for Helen; she had also bought Helen a lot of lingerie. Helen was so like, Trudy and Tina, they all had massive tits. They all had similar cup sizes, though Tina had gone on the pill, resulting in her cup size getting bigger.

Then the Summer holidays came up. Tina had wanted to take Helen to London for three nights then down to Brighton for four nights at the coast. When they left, Jack moved in with Trudy for the week. Their lovemaking was fantastic that week. Tina was happy that she was spending time with Helen, they were staying in the best hotels, eating good food and drinking great wines. It was good for both of them. On the last night in London, Tina got a shock when Helen said, "This is great being with you mum, but I'm missing not seeing Jack, he's so patient with me. When I don't understand something, he explains it to me in such a simple way that everything makes sense. I also find him very handsome, he's ten years older than me, is that too old for me?"

Tina thought for a minute; she knew that she must be careful in how she replied, she said, "Age is just a number, Jack is a handsome and eligible young man. He wants to spend time with you as he has told me that he thinks that you will be a good lawyer and an asset to the company. Jack is my boss; one day he'll be your boss as well. He is also our neighbour; we are so lucky to have him as a neighbour. All our lives are intertwined. I must be honest; I'm over ten years older than Jack. I find him attractive too. Age doesn't come into it; I respect Jack; he respects me. Jack respects you, and you respect him. Gran respects Jack; Jack respects Gran; everyone is happy; that's the way it should be."

"You are right mum; I do respect him, that makes him more attractive to me. When I see him when he's tutoring me, I always wear a push-up bra; he can't keep his eyes off my big tits. This excites me; I get so wet when I am close to him. Then I go to my bedroom and make myself cum, is that bad mum?"

They had finished their main course; the waitress was clearing the table, she asked if they wanted some dessert or coffee. Tina said, "I'm not for dessert or coffee. Why don't we take a fresh bottle of wine and finish our chat upstairs?"

"Let's do that, mum. I'm happy that we can talk so openly together. I respect that."

As Helen said this, she was squeezing Tina's hand and wrist in a very seductive way. Tina felt her breasts harden; she hoped that Helen hadn't noticed, but Tina then saw that Helen's tits were rock hard? They took the lift to their floor; the wine waiter was just about to open the door to put their bottle of wine and the wine cooler into their bedroom, Helen said, "Let me get the door for you, that's fast service."

He opened the wine for them. Tina gave him a tip then he left. Tina poured the wine; then they sat on the sofa, Helen's nipples were still hard. Tina said, "That was a lovely meal tonight, where we are staying in Brighton has an excellent restaurant, their steaks and fresh fish are delicious."

"I'm sure that it will all be good mum, will we have a double bed, as we have here? I like being in a double bed with you."

This surprised Tina, once again she felt her nipples harden, Tina, replied, "I booked a double room, just like I booked here, would you like me to call them to make sure that we have a double bed?"

"Why not mum? Do you know if it has a sea view? Maybe better to ask that first then say that you would prefer a double bed, they might wonder about two women wanting a double bed."

Tina replied, "Helen, six months after you were born, gran and I took you to the same hotel in Brighton, it had a balcony, I think that it was the only room on the third floor with a balcony, I hope that it's available."

Tina then phoned the hotel; she explained what she was looking for and how she had stayed in that room twenty years ago with her daughter and mother. The good news was that the room was available but was twenty pounds dearer than the room that they had booked, the room that they were getting also had a Jacuzzi in the bathroom. Helen was quick; she had the hotel's website, she found the room that they would be getting, there were pictures of the room, view and bathroom, the Jacuzzi could take two people easily. It also said that it had mighty water jets. Helen said, "Wow mum, the room looks wonderful, look it's quite a big Jacuzzi, would you like to have some fun with me in the Jacuzzi?"

Tina was curious, she said, "What kind of fun could we have in the Jacuzzi?"

Helen was sitting close to Tina; their legs were touching, Helen's leg had touched Tina's first, Tina hadn't moved it with the initial touch, Helen said, "That could depend on how open-minded you are?"

"I'm very open-minded how open-minded would you like me to be?"

Helen was so close to Tina now; she was teasing Tina's ear lobe with her finger, Helen said, "Mum, your tits are hard, my tits are hard, I wonder if your tits are as sensitive as mine, would you like me to play with them?"

Then their mouths met, both their tongues were deep in the other's mouth, the kisses were tender and affectionate, their hands were busy exploring the other's bodies. Helen said, "Mum, your tits feel wonderful; let's get more comfortable; I feel that I am wearing too many clothes."

Tina said, "I feel the same, how naughty do you want to be with mummy?"

"Let's just have fun and see where it leads us, I feel so horny; you arouse me, mum, do I arouse you?"

"Of course you do, mummy's cunt is so wet, my cunt juice is dripping from it, and you have caused it. Is my baby wet?"

"Yes mum, my cunt is wet and hungry, did you bring any toys with you? We may have to buy a strap on, would you like me to fuck you, mum?"

"We can do so much darling, let's just give each other pleasure, then we'll know what the other likes, I am so horny."

They lay on top of the bed; they were both naked; Helen's body reminded Tina of her own body at that age. Massive tits slim waist, flat stomach, Tina was happy that Helen was smooth, her vulva was swollen, it looked impressive, her sex slit was perfect, long with thick lips. They kissed and played and sucked the other's tits; then Tina went down on Helen's dripping cunt, Tina spread Helen's cunt lips open with two fingers, out popped a sizeable hooded clit, it was a similar size to Trudy's and her own. Tina went down on her, sucking her clit as she finger fucked her. Helen was doing the same to Tina. Helen was sucking Tina's clit and teasing it with her tongue.

Tina was enjoying what Helen was doing to her; they both were now finger fucking the other with three fingers. Tina also liked the way that Helen was gripping her fingers; she had strong cunt muscles. Tina smiled as she thought that Jack would like that. Tina was impressed with the way Helen was going about things; she had a very gentle touch. Helen was also purring with pleasure; she was enjoying it too. Both of them were pushing their pussies against the other's mouths with a slight circular motion; they were both so close, then within seconds of each other, they both climaxed, flooding each other's mouth with their cunt juice.

They emptied themselves in the other's mouth; Tina said, "Hold the spunk in your mouth. I want to cum kiss with you; your cum is so sweet and tasty."

"Mum, so is yours, that felt so good, I think that we both needed that. I won't swallow until after we cum kiss."

They cum kissed, transferring their spunk from one mouth to the other. They were both enjoying it, they kissed and touched for nearly half an hour, then they both fell asleep in each other's arms. Brighton was good; their lovemaking was mostly oral; they both loved going down on each other. Tina had brought some of her dildos; she had ass fucked Helen with it, she had given Helen two vaginal orgasms with it. Helen had loved it, telling Tina that she had enjoyed it. Helen had done it to Tina, she had made Tina cum with it, but Tina knew how much better Jack's cock was compared to the dildo. Tina had wanted to tell Helen about Jack then, but she didn't, Tina was also missing Jack a lot, she was enjoying being with Helen, but she needed Jack's cock.

They got to know a lot about each other over these days. Helen wanted to know why Tina wasn't dating anyone. Tina said, "Helen, I brought you up as a single mum, I've always put you first, you're so settled, your University gradings are excellent, I'm so happy that you have turned out so well. You have made my life so worthwhile."

Then Helen said, "Mum when we get home, can we still sleep together? I don't think that gran would notice if we did, I would ruffle my bed every night to make it look as though I have been sleeping in my bed."

This alarmed Tina, Tina didn't know how to reply. Tina also knew that there would be a problem when she got home as she was desperate to see Jack again. She knew that it would be difficult when they got home as Helen, and she would be going to the office together. Tina didn't reply as she needed to think about this. To change the subject, Tina suggested that they used the Jacuzzi; they both had had marvellous orgasms using the powerful jets on their clit's. Tina was going to have one installed in the house as she knew that Trudy would love it. It was their last day in Brighton; they would leave in the morning. Helen said, "Remember in that boutique, they had those very sexy crotchless bodysuits, I am going to run and buy two of them, would you like me to get you some as well? We can wear them when we're alone in the house."

"That's a good idea, get me two as well, they had a nice feel to them."

As soon as Helen left, Tina phoned Trudy; she then told Trudy that she and Helen had had a lot of good sex during the holiday. The problem was that Helen wanted to sleep with her when they got home, but Tina wanted Jack's cock. Trudy listened then said, "You must be honest with her and tell her that you and I are both having sex with Jack. Invite her to join us, the way she looks at Jack. I'm sure that she wants him. When will you go to bed tonight? Talk to her this evening; then I'll phone you around ten tonight. I'll say that Jack will be here for supper. If Helen wants him, then she can have him tomorrow night. It's better if she is in it with us."

Tina then knew what she had to do. Helen had brought back three of the crotchless bodysuits for Tina and three for herself, Tina said, "Thanks for getting me these, we can both wear one of them tonight then after dinner we can play with them on."

Tina was very caring and touching Helen at every opportunity that evening, the got back to their room then stripped to their bodysuits, they both looked good, Tina said, "Helen you're sex slit looks beautiful, you are like me, a little wet. I have wanted to ask you, has your pussy had many cocks?"

Helen smiled then said, "Not many mum, I am very selective. I am looking for a special person, one that knows how to give me pleasure. The majority of the guys I know, cum just by playing with my tits. I have only had penetrative sex with three guys; every one of them was useless. Why do you ask mum?"

Tina then tongue kissed Helen with a lot of affection, then said, "Helen, you're doing the right thing, I must be honest with you, I have a lover, he's more than a special person. It will be difficult for you to share my bed with me every night. I will be home tomorrow; I want his cock so much, I need his cock so much. I just wanted you to know; I want to see you too. Can you understand what I am trying to tell you?"

Helen hugged Tina then said, "Mum, I understand, you're fortunate to have this, I'm happy for you. How long have you known this special person, he must be special to have this effect on you?"

"Darling, I have known him a long time, but we have only been active sexually for over three months, I went on the pill for him, I would love to have his child, but perhaps, I'm too old for that."

Helen pulled Tina close, then asked, "Mum, is it, Jack?"

Tina nodded then said, "Yes, he's my lover, but he's also my best friend."

Helen tongue kissed Tina lovingly then said, "Mum, you are lucky; I am so happy for you, Jack, is the type of special person that I would want to be with."

Tina then said, "There's more Helen, I share Jack with gran, he has changed her life too. We have a wonderful relationship with him. He has been with gran every since we left, she has loved it."

Helen said, "Mum, could I share him too? I would love that, I would love his child too, but I would go on the pill until I graduate. Could that be possible, if I shared him too?"

"Darling, I would be so happy if that happens, he likes you a lot, I'll ask gran to invite him for supper tomorrow night, then if there's a chemistry between you two, there would be no problem. He loves big tits; he will love yours. He is a wonderful lover; he's not selfish in bed. He takes his time. He has a massive cock; it's thick and long. It's a wonderful feeling when he's inside you, you feel stretched, but it's so good that you want more. He goes so deep when he does you doggy style."

They kissed again then Helen said, "Mum, we'll do as you suggest, I know that if he wants me, then he can have me. I'm sure that there will be a chemistry."

They then lay on top of the bed; they were sucking and fingering each other's clit's, they both climaxed simultaneously, which was beautiful for both of them. As they were tongue kissing, Tina's phone rang, it was Trudy, Trudy said, "Hi Tina, how are you? When will you be home tomorrow? What would you like for supper?"

"Mum, it's good to hear from you. We've had a fantastic time, Helen and I have got to know each other. We will be home mid-afternoon, we'll message you and let you know exactly when we're on the road. We have bought some wonderful lingerie, Helen and I have the same taste in that. Cook what you and Jack would like to eat that will do us."

Tina knew that she had got the message across, she switched her speakerphone on, Trudy replied, "Ok, I'll surprise you, I have a lot of food in the fridge as Jack, and I ate out a few times this week. I am looking forward to seeing your lingerie. I'm happy that Helen has your taste, then she'll be wearing nice things. Jack is calling me, have a safe journey home. I will see you tomorrow."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,528 Followers