True Blue Waifu Ch. 01

Story Info
SilverVale gets a new patron for her cause!
3.1k words
4.11
5.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McHavoc
McHavoc
2 Followers

Greetings. This is the first story I've written, and uploaded here. Usually, the stuff I write has some much more absurd proportions. I may or may not upload some of those later on, but that's beside the point. This is a fanfic of Silverware's 3D persona. If you're curious about her, she's an E-tuber, and a rather enjoyable one if you get off on the 3D waifu. Anyway! Hope you enjoy it.

Note: I do not take credit for the character that has been created by SilverVale, nor is the following story a reflection of her persona, and complete work of fiction and fantasy. Any likenesses or similarities are coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 — New Patron

Silver felt the burn on her cheeks as she gawked at the large phallus in front of her, just off-screen of what her stream could see. Her throat tensed as she swallowed, gulping down a wad of nerves as she gradually looked back up to the male in front of her, before letting her gaze fall back to the pulsating flesh in front of her. After a moment of staring, it inched closer, causing her to flinch backwards, causing her ample assists to jiggle lewdly in her tight, revealing top.

"Fuckin shit dude, calm down! I hear ya! Keep off-screen for fucks sake!"

Her cheeks grew redder as she looked away, those big blue eyes looking back to her screen, seeing all kinds of confusion in her beloved chat. They had no idea what was going on, and honestly, she wished it would stay that way. However, she had no doubt in her mind they would catch on soon enough. A small sigh passed her lips as she looked once again, back to the engorged organ in front of her, gaze narrowing as she took a deep breath.

How did this situation even come to be? Well, Patreon is a hell of a tool. While it has been a nice, steady source of income for her, she never expected that it would end up bringing her such a problem.

She found it unusual for someone to request an even high custom patron level than she already had. $1000 already seemed to be an absurd amount to her. The amount this person wanted to pledge however, exceeded that by a big margin. A couple of zeros to be exact. She remembered that her heart nearly stopped when she first got the request, and had to ask if they were serious on multiple occasions.

How was she supposed to give even more perks to such a patron level though? All he would have was bragging right at that point, and the "husbando" tier was met $99,000 ago. He already had access to all other content she had to offer from the other tiers, so how could she make his spot, and anyone else who dared to match it, special?

She was ill prepared for what he suggested. On one hand, she was half expecting it, but still couldn't believe he pitched it.

"A FUCKING BLOWJOB?! ON STREAM?!" She could remember the sick feeling welling up in her stomach as she prepared to turn him down. It wasn't like she was some kind of prude, but at the same time, she wasn't someone who could be bought like that. She wasn't some e-hooker!

However, the more he spoke on it, the more her mind began to accept the idea. He stressed that this wasn't just going to be a one time thing. He was becoming a patron. That meant she'd be getting his support monthly. MONTHLY. A monthly 100k straight into her pocket. Of course, he expected service in return, but only once a month, unless she stated otherwise. Of course, never more than she was willing to do as well.

She was caught in a mental hurricane. She couldn't process this. Sure, she'd be set for a good long while with that kind of support, but at the same time, what would her stream think? What would happen if someone else decided to hit that tier for a month? That couldn't even be possible. THIS shouldn't be possible! She told them that she would have to think about it. A lot actually. Temptation was a hell of a drug, and she knew that since she was a huge exporter of such.

After a week or so, she gulped, looking at her Patreon dash board. Her finger hovered nervously over the mouse button, teeth gnawing on her bottom lip, her cotton candy hair a mess. She had been in a world of turmoil since this asshole showed up. She sighed, following up with a deep breath as those deep blue pools filled with resolve, her mind being made up as she clicked her mouse.

The "True Blue Waifu" tier was born.

Within the hour, messages and comments from all manner of social media were pouring in. Questions of curiosity and bewilderment. Was this a joke? A meme? Was she trolling or making a joke? She had to make a post to assure every that it was the real deal.

That however, isn't what stood out of the first hour. Within ten minutes in fact, she already had someone sign up. She got a phone call, the person on the other side asking for identity confirmation and other various security questions. When they asked if she indeed supposed to be receiving $100,000 from her newest patron, she gulped and replied with a choked "Yes."

The new tier listed that it had all the same benefits as the former tiers, but had one extra perk. "The chance to meet the one and only me!" That, and the 100k price tag had her fan base going berserk for a little while. It gradually calmed down over the course of a few days, most people saying no one would ever get it.

Of course, they would be proven wrong. The day they set up to meet, she waited for him at a nearby Starbucks. Plenty of people away, and loads of open space to keep him from trying to get her to sneak away. When he finally showed up, she noticed he really wasn't a bad looking guy. Perhaps even handsome. Even so, she still thought of him as an asshole for actually luring her into such a situation.

They talked for a little while, getting introductions out of the way. He was polite enough, and didn't really act like he came from money. He expressed how surprised he was when she agreed to this, saying he looked forward to telling his father off, that dreams did in fact come true. So he wasn't used to always getting what he wanted through use of financial control at least. Perhaps this wouldn't be so bad after all.

That very day, her stream found out that the highest tier was not a joke.

"Guys, I'm currently looking at my only "True Blue Waifu" patron. As promised, anyone in that tier gets a chance to meet me that month." Something she failed to mention in the description. That implied that every month a person pledged, they would get to have a visit. What they didn't realize, was the fine print she had with her current patron.

"So, go ahead and enjoy the stream, watching the game play in the background, and uh...yeah...sorry in advanced." With that, her mic was pushed away from her soft, full lips before looking back up at her patron. She still couldn't believe she was doing this. She scooted her chair over, once again making her copious assets jiggle around as she was mostly off-screen now. Only her soft, pale, and perfectly smooth back on display, a hint of the curvature of her but there as well for those looking hard enough. So in other words, everyone.

Of course, her chat filled with confusion again as she eyed the erection in front of her. The longer she took, the more he was going to try and push into the line of sight of the stream. Her heart fluttered, and she swallowed hard once again. Between nerves, doubts, and a small sense of excitement, she had to steel her resolve before she truly went all in on this. Closing her eyes, she started her deep breath.

Her eyes shot open, able to perfectly inhale the musky scent of cool pre against her lips. She could feel the smooth, hot, bulbous head of his prong against her lips, making her flinch back once again into the vision of the screen, shooting a glare up at her patron.

"DUDE! Have some fucking patience!"

She snarled a little as he chuckled down at her, waving a small apology at her that she knew he didn't mean. She let go of a low growl as she went back in, lips once more level with his tip, that raging red helmet of his bobbing up and down slightly, oozing with excitement. Of course, she only took notice of that when a big drop plopped right into the middle of her cleavage, making her jump, cursing her curves for the first time as they just seemed to keep getting this guy more and more excited. Her cheeks burned, and her body was tense. Breath was hard to keep a hold of, and her chest felt heavier than normal. She needed to get this over with.

Finally, her soft hand moved up, encircling the beefy girth in front of her. She felt her bottom lip become pinned under her teeth as he eyes half closed. A rush of warmth filled her chest as she took a quick breath, gazing down at the swelling the head had made as she tightened her grip. It was hot. Very hot to the touch. More so than she had ever experienced. It didn't help that her hand barely fit around the damn thing to boot. Her fingers and thumb only touching thanks to her lovely nails.

For a moment, she just stared, watching it throbs around in her grasp. That was until it grew right before her. Well, sort of. It got closer yet again, her eyes darting back up to her patron, but with no words of anger and frustration this time around. She just looked at him, hand slowly beginning to pump his large length before gazing back down at it. She seemed mesmerized by it. In the time he'd gotten this close, she had come to appreciate his scent. The aroma wasn't as offensive as she had expected. Not at all actually. It was pleasantly musky, with the hint of his spunk, now doubt from the eager drooling his tip had been doing.

Finally, her mouth opened, her dainty tongue coming forth to press against the underside of his prick, drawing slowly up to the bottom of his glans. Once she reached the bottom, she felt him jump, and felt his prick pulse like it was going to jump out of her hand. She blushed hotly as she figured he was just far too turned on by her to be able to endure this. Perhaps it would be over sooner than she thought.

Even so, it made her heart race a bit, her tongue going back to flick slowly along the bottom of his tip, making him squirm and shudder as he gripped onto her desk in hopes of keeping himself steady. It was then she finally realize he was uncut. He literally just grew out of his foreskin, and stretched it enough to make it look like he'd been cut. Not only was he turned on by her beyond reasonable standards, he was extra sensitive to begin with. She felt a small grin spread her lips, before kissing the tip of his over excited flesh.

His flavor exceeded her expectations as well. Sure it was a little salty, but had a smooth bitterness to it, like coffee with cream. She could see herself getting used to it, even coming to like it. She planed one kiss after another on his lips, watching him tremble and squirm as she took note he was actually trying to keep quiet. At that moment, it was like she snapped back to reality, realize she was on stream still.

Looking over, she could see the verbal flood of confusion. Some had already connected the dots, and others were even enjoying it. Of course, plenty were upset with it, as she expected would happen, but she hoped they would understand.

Her attention shifted back to her patron, lips pressing firmly to his tip before beginning to spread open. Slowly, she began to engulf his head, a task proving difficult for those lovely, pink, full lips of hers. Her blue eyes gazed up at him, the action making him gasp as she felt him throb between her lips, hard enough that it felt like he increased in size. She'd have to be wary of that.

"Mm...mnnf...AAAWK..."

Her words were quiet to begin with, but only further mumbled as she tried to take him ever deeper into her warm mouth. Once she finally had the whole of his glans, her efforts became a little easier, until he suddenly reached the back of her mouth. Already?! She was maybe a little more than halfway down, and he was already threatening to stretch open her throat. She pulled back slowly, letting all of her progress fall out before her lips popped off the tip of that impressive fuck meat of his.

"Shit dude... That's a big dick..."

She winced, blinking as she made a horrifying gaze back at her chat screen. What did she just say?! Sure she had her mic turned away, but it had to of picked that up. Sure enough, it did. The chat filled with "WTF" and "LOL", along with various others, but mostly eggplants. She'd done it now. There was no way this wasn't going to get out.

She blinked when she felt the hot, now slick surface of his cock head press against her lips again. Her eyes snapped back to him, widening a little as the near desperate look in his eyes. Desperate yeah, but also demanding. It made her melt a little as the back of her head came into view of the stream, only to disappear once more. Then appear once again. And again. And again...over and over. Her chat went wild.

She was starting to get the hang of handling his size, eyes looking up at him from time to time, as if to challenge him, and his endurance. She could feel the force of his throbbing, and the way his entire length grew hotter in her mouth. She began to stroke him now as she gave him head, wanting to increase his stimulation, without gagging herself on him.

"Mmph...MMM...Mm mph!"

She was getting more eager with her efforts, her head bobbing more enthusiastically on the big cock in her mouth. Of course, she ended up pushing him just a pit too far, as his hands moved to grip hold of her lovely blue and pink locks. Her eyes widened, looking up at him before she felt the sudden increase of pressure in her mouth.

"Au ugh! Wharf!"

Her throat was being stretched, feeling himself trying to force himself inside as he began pumping his hips towards her face. Again, her chat went ballistic as she was forced to take even more of this brute dick. Perhaps she had bitten off more than she could chew her, or maybe this is what she wanted. Hell if she knew. She had forgotten all about the 100k at this point in time, the motivation driving her now for this to end, so she could cut off her stream.

Looking back up at him, tears forming in her eyes, she saw he was staring past her face. It was her chest. With how hard he was fucking her mouth, she was really getting jostled around. She hadn't noticed as seeing she was caught up on feeling her throat get stuffed. She took the chance, her hands moving up to yank down her tiny top, exposing her huge, heavy mounds. Pert, pink nipples raised off her skin, completing her hefty peaks as they were harder than she ever remembered. Was she actually getting off on this?

"MMPPH!!"

Her eyes widened as she felt his hips buck, her deep blue pools reflecting the carnal determination of her patron as she looked up at him. She was getting overwhelmed, throat being pummeled as it gradually began to accept its thick invader. What went unnoticed this time, was the hand currently buried between her soft thighs. She was soaked through, and already making wet streaks on the leather of her chair.

His vigor was increasing, eyes glued to her wildly bouncing chest as he fucked her face like some kind of toy. She whimpered, fingers furiously diddling away at her wet folds as her pumped the thick cock in her hand. Cum! Hurry up and cum! I want this to end! I need it to end! She felt his cock swelling, a low moan coming from him as he made a final thrust at her, making her gag before the torrent came.

"GURRGHK!"

She could feel it. Thick, sticky streams of hot seed plastering her throat. There was a lot. She couldn't just sit there and let him pump her throat full of it! She slapped desperately at his hips, whimpering and choking as he finally got the message, pulling himself back rapidly to free her strained throat.

However, that was a bad call on her part. While she gurgled up a thick wad of cum, she felt a stream bat her across the cheek, almost getting in her eye. That wasn't the last either, several more wrapping around her soft cheeks and lips, giving her a liberal seven streams before the final two whizzed pitifully onto her buxom chest.

She panted, coughing as a little more cum dribbled out of her mouth, and some fell right back in from her upper lip. She managed to adjust her top just in time before falling back into her chair. She gazed weakly at her chat, barely able to read it, but easily making out all the comment about her cum covered features at that moment. Her heavy chest heaved, and her beautiful, tear filled eyes looked up at her patron, he reached his arm forward, his hand carefully wiping the cum away from her eyes before seemingly petting her.

She couldn't help but nuzzle into his hand slightly, licking the cum from her lips, and getting a taste of the musky flavor for the first time. Legitimately anyway. It was just as she expected. Smoothly bitter, and musky. Almost with a buttery hint. She gazed at him a long moment before whispering a silent "Thank you", which he had obviously not been expecting.

She almost couldn't wait for next month.

McHavoc
McHavoc
2 Followers