True Corruption Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam followed Luc and Miranda into the room, and then announced he needed to use the bathroom. Miranda strode to the far wall and was staring at the photographs there, smiling. Luc gave him instructions on how to find the bathroom, and then turned and walked to Miranda and began discussing his work.

This was his chance, Sam thought.

He went right, but walked past the door to the bathroom two doors down, and instead quietly padded up the stairs to the third floor. He crept along the hallway and tried the first door he came to, and the knob turned to let him in. He peeked inside and found a modest-sized but richly furnished office. Nobody was inside, so he slipped in and closed the door behind him.

He turned and took in the room. There was a great mahogany desk that had a few papers neatly stacked with a large pad of paper in the center. To the right was a pedestal, with a huge, very old book placed on top, opened about two thirds of the way. Sam walked over and looked at it; it was in Latin, and there was an elaborate illumination of wildflowers and trees.

He bent over and looked closer; it was not a Bible, as he had first assumed; the writing in it looked recent, done in fountain pen, and the structure of the document clearly wasn't the Bible.

Sam took Spanish in high school, but that didn't help him in the slightest here. He raised the camera and took a snapshot of the text on the page, and then took a step back and snapped a photo of the book on the stand from afar. He quickly turned and tried a few drawers on the desk, but they were all locked. He glanced at a few papers on the desk, but they appeared to be invoices for the recent work on his home. Sam took a snap of the top bill just in case, and then fled the room.

He tried a few other doors in the hallway that turned out locked, until one another knob turned. Sam took a deep breath and quietly opened the door, which led to a small stairway that went both up and down. There was no light in the stairway; Sam fished out his phone and used the flashlight function to look around. On a hunch he tip-toed down a few flights of stairs, moving as quickly as he could. The stairs turned to stone and the air was cooler, and he realized he must be underground. He came to a heavy wooden door that was open a crack; Sam swung it open praying for quiet hinges, and he was in luck.

He poked his head around the door, and saw a long stone hallway with flickering torchlight. He padded a few steps down the hallway and then froze; he heard the sound of someone moaning. It wasn't a wretched noise by any means ... it sounded like someone moaning in pleasure.

Sam took a hesitant step towards the sound, and then heard far down the hall the sounds of voices, and then footsteps, approaching. He held his breath and quickly tiptoed back to the door to the stairs, swung it gently behind him and then hustled up the stairs.

He exited back into the third floor hallway and padded down the stairs the way he'd come originally, and then returned to where he'd left Miranda and Luc looking at pictures. As he approached he realized that the lights were no longer on, though there was a flicker of light from the fire, and the room was silent.

He turned the corner into the dark room and paused; Luc stood with his back to the door, his camera pressed up to his eye and looking down at the couch in front of him. Sam strode in and then realized Luc was taking pictures of Miranda, who was lounging on the couch and posing for the camera. Then Sam realized Miranda was in her bra and panties only, both lacy and white. And her red heels.

"Miranda!" Sam said, taking two urgent steps towards the Luc, Miranda and the couches in alarm. "What ...?"

Luc held up his left hand quickly without turning or taking the camera from his face, and said. "Quiet."

Sam abruptly stopped. And then stood, blinking. Luc moved slightly and Sam heard the click of his camera's shutter.

This is it, Sam thought. We've gotten in deep and I've got to get her out of here.

He took a step forward, but then he hesitated. He watched as Luc slowly, proficiently took pictures of his friend in just her underwear, thinking of what to say to get them out without arousing too much suspicion.

Then for the first time he really looked at Miranda, and saw how the flickering firelight played off her skin, the way that her blonde hair fell about her face and shoulders, the shadows it created and the smoldering looks she gave Luc as he slowly circled the scene. The only noise was pitter patter of rain on the window, the crackling of the fire, the clacking of Luc's camera's shutter and the crank of him manually winding his film.

She was magnificently beautiful, and the gentle lighting was perfect for her. She lounged on the couch with incredible grace, her full breasts sticking out proudly from her chest, supported and shaped by a very sexy white lace bra. She had one leg up on the couch, knee bent, and the other stretching down to the floor so her white lacy thong showed in full.

Sam felt apprehension swell inside him and he took another step towards the scene. "Randi, do you think this is ..." he started.

"Sssshhhhhh," she said slowly, without looking away from Luc's camera. "It's okay, Sam. Look at the photos in here, of how good Luc is. I want this, I want him to do this for me."

Sam stood for a moment looking at the scene; Miranda adjusted herself slightly and moved her pose a little, but never took her gaze from Luc. Sam looked over at the wall of pictures, the fire's reflection dancing over at them, and for the first time saw the subject matter. It was all of people, some fully dressed out in public, some posing in various states of undress in more private settings, some completely nude. He took a few steps over to get a better look. He saw every single picture was of a person, and every single person was captured perfectly to show just how beautiful they were in the moment.

They were of men and women, alone and together. Pictures of just faces looking into the camera or away into the distance, looking at something out of frame. Full portraits of naked women, of fully clothed men, of men and women together and passionate embrace. Close ups of evocative curves where a woman's ass and hips turned gracefully into her lower back, or a man's arms wrapped around a naked woman, covering her breasts with his hands. Sam's breath caught in his throat.

Luc was an excellent photographer, and his specialty was capturing human beauty. Sam looked back over at Miranda, and saw that essential beauty bubbling up and out of her now. Luc was focused entirely on her; he hadn't looked at anything else since Sam strolled into the room.

He couldn't help himself. He lifted his own camera and looked at her through the viewfinder. Now she was on her knees on the cushions, her elbows resting on one arm of the couch, her head in her hands. Her heels were up in the air behind her. Sam took a few steps towards her to get a better angle, and he ripped off several shots in quick succession. Miranda turned her head slightly and looked at him and his camera, but didn't say anything. Sam moved slightly and took a few more shots.

Her eyes stayed on him. Sam could feel her gaze through the camera, and he felt his heart quicken. She was looking at him with alluring intensity.

She bit her lip slightly, and then closed her eyes. Sam took a rapid set of shots; Luc's camera clicked once, and he cranked his film. She gracefully shifted her position on the couch so she was sitting up, legs set apart, her hands on her knees, arms straight out. Her hair fell down across her face, mostly covering one eye. She tilted her head down slightly, and then opened her eyes, looking right at Sam. It sent a shiver through his body. Luc made a guttural noise of appreciation deep in his throat, and took another picture.

Sam took the camera down from his face and looked at his friend. She brought her chin up and slowly swept the hair from her face, her gaze never leaving Sam. Sam raised the camera and fired off a few more shots. Miranda pursed her plump lips. Sam circled and got closer, then fired off a few more shots.

Miranda leaned back so her shoulders rested on the arm of the couch, her arms crossed under her breasts, and looked up at the ceiling. Luc took a snap. Miranda arched her back, lifting her hips up off the couch and moved her arms behind her. Sam fired off a few shots, and then realized she was unclasping her bra. He lowered the camera and looked at her. Miranda slowly lowered her body back down, and then turned her head slightly to look at Sam, and smiled. Sam stood frozen, but he could feel Luc moving somewhere behind him, and Luc's camera clacked.

Her bra now sat loosely on her chest. She crossed her arms in front of her, eyes never leaving Sam, and then reached up and slowly slid the shoulder straps down her arms. Sam blinked, inhaled deeply, and then brought the camera back up and framed the shot for what came next.

Miranda deliberately peeled the white lacy garment away from her chest. As her breasts and her pointy hard nipples came into the light, Sam took a several pictures. He continued to shoot as Miranda removed her bra altogether, and held it aloft in the crook of her right index finger, arm extended over the side of the couch. She turned her wrist and dropped her bra; Sam captured it as it fell with a series of rapid shots. Miranda brought both her hands and cupped them under her now exposed breasts, lifting them as the now-discarded bra had, offering them for Sam and his camera. He took several pictures.

Then from behind him Sam heard Luc say, "Go to her."

Sam slowly turned to look at Luc; he stood in front of the fire, face in shadows, camera in his hands.

"This may have been for her - or me - when we started, but it's been for you for some time now," Luc said. "As beautiful as she is now, she'll be even more so when you're there with her. It would be a criminal act against this incredible scene not to let it blossom. Go to her."

Sam turned back to Miranda; she bit her lip again, but then slowly raised her hand and gave him the 'come-hither' motion. From behind him he heard Luc's camera click.

Sam felt like his heart was going to burst. Miranda, laid out on this couch in the flickering firelight, naked, posing for him, was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. She exuded raw, uninhibited sexuality and desire. And from deep inside him, he could feel his desire expanding and filling him entirely.

He strained against it, fought it with all the reserve he had. This was not why they were there; this was, in fact, exactly what they should have been guarding against. And Viv may not have been talking to him at the moment, but he still loved her and this would be the ultimate betrayal. He should not do this. He had to fight it, to not let this go any further.

He gazed at Miranda and she licked her lips. The hand she was beckoning him with fell back to her chest, and she tweaked both her nipples. Then, slowly, she slid the same hand down her her smooth skin to the waist of her white lace panties, and slipped it into them. He watched her hand reach her slit - its journey easily visible through the lace - and she closed her eyes and shuddered as her fingers brushed her clitoris.

"Anything that happens here, now, will never leave this house," Luc said behind him, softly. "You have my word on it. Go. You may never have another chance like this to be a part of something so surpassingly beautiful."

Go. The word echoed and reverberated inside his skull. GO!

With that, the dam broke inside Sam. His resolve crumbled. The voice of caution inside him faded into silence. He lifted the strap for the camera up and over his head, and then carefully placed it on the floor. Miranda opened her eyes when she heard the camera hit the floor, and they widened in anticipation as he took two strides over to the couch where she lay.

Sam stood over her, and she looked up at him. There was longing in her gaze, need, lust and passion. She was still lazily brushing her clit with her fingers, and she shivered and trembled, but her eyes never left his. He waited five seconds, then ten, taking in his view, searing it in his mind. Finally, slowly, Sam bent down to her, cupped her face in his right hand and kissed her. She took the hand that had been cupping her breast and pulled him towards her, slightly lifting herself off the couch.

The kissed deeply, passionately. Sam felt her soft full lips on his, and they were perfect. Their tongues met and danced, and both of them lost themselves in the kiss for a time. Absently, Sam heard Luc take a snap, then wind his film, remove it and put in a new film roll. That barely registered above his joy in the moment, the touch of this goddess occupying all of his senses.

Miranda disengaged from the kiss and settled back down on the couch, and removed her hand from the back of Sam's head. Sam hovered over her, his hand still cupping her face, until Miranda put a hand on his chest and gently pushed him away. Sam stood up straight, and as he did Miranda slowly sat up on the couch. Sam took a half step back, but Miranda reached out and grabbed Sam by the belt and pulled him back towards her.

She looked up at him mischievously with a smile spreading across her face, and then she began to unfasten his belt. He stood looking down at her, and he smiled back. There was movement around them as Luc slowly circled the scene, but their gaze was locked until Miranda looked down at Sam's pants. She undid the button on his slacks, and pulled down the zipper.

She reached inside, found his thick swollen member and pulled it free. She tugged his underwear and pants down slightly, and then looked back up at Sam, holding his cock in her hand. She licked her lips, and then never broke eye contact as she engulfed his thick head in her mouth. Sam groaned as her tongue circled the crown of his cock, and reached his hand out, snaking his fingers through her thick mane of blonde hair. Somewhere in the distance Luc circled.

Miranda pulled him out of her mouth, smiled up at him and shook her head. He removed his hand from her hair, and then gently, lovingly, traced the outside of his knuckles down her face. She lifted his stiff cock and tilted her head, licking the underside from base to tip while she watched him watch her. She began licking his cock all over, slowly, languidly bathing it in her saliva, lubricating it while she held it gently in one hand. Then she took it back in her mouth and leaned in, forcing his entire big, thick cock down her throat in one slow, deliberate motion.

Sam moaned loudly, looking up at the ceiling and then closing his eyes, focusing on the sensation of Miranda expertly sucking his cock. She pulled his cock out of her throat and started a slow bob, just working the last few inches in and out of her mouth. Her thick lips felt like plush cushions buffeting his manhood, and her tongue swirled and massaged him, running along sensitive spots and making him shudder. He found he didn't know what to do with his hands, so he fidgeted, first putting them on his hips and then bringing them to the back of his head.

"Take off your shirt," Luc said from somewhere in the room, and Sam quickly went to work on his buttons. Miranda was lazily working him in and out of her mouth, one hand cupping his balls and gently massaging them, the other wrapped around the bottom of his shaft, thumb rubbing the underside while she held him at the best angle.

Sam pulled off his dress shirt and then ripped the undershirt off over his head. He tossed them to the side as Miranda again deepthroated his thick throbbing cock, burying her nose into his pubic hair. She held it for a moment and then began to gag a little, and then pulled it out of her mouth altogether, taking a deep breath.

Sam looked down at her, and then bent and reached to pull her up to him. She stood and he caressed the skin on her back as he brought his mouth to hers for another deep, passionate kiss. He reached both of his hands down to cup her ass and they kissed passionately for several seconds, tongues twisting and running along each other's lips. Finally she tugged Sam around, swapping places with him so his back was to the couch, and gave him a little shove so he sat down.

Miranda knelt in front of him and grasped the waist of his pants and and underwear, pulling them down Sam's legs. Sam kicked off his shoes and helped her maneuver the pants the rest of the way. Miranda pulled off his socks, and then walked forward on her knees and planted a kiss on Sam's lips. Then she pushed him so his back was pressed to the couch, and bent to resume her blowjob.

First she pinned his shaft to his chest and rubbed it with the flat of her hand while she tongued Sam's balls, sucking each one gently into her mouth a few times. Again she licked from base to tip, and then took his cock in both her hands and began stroking it quickly in a circular motion. She worked into a rhythm and then started bobbing her head just on the very tip of his penis, taking in the head while she worked her hands up down his shaft.

"Oh god, Randi, that's going to put me over," he said, looking down at her.

She only looked back up at him, and winked. She continued at the same pace, and then as Sam started to tremble she impaled her throat a third time, this time working all the way back up his shaft wriggling her tongue, then doing it again. Sam grunted and a torrent of cum spilled into Miranda's mouth, and she gulped it down hungrily. Sam's hips shook as and bucked as he his cock pumped more and more jizz into her mouth, but she took it all and swallowed. She sucked the on his head and his cock was so sensitive he had pull out of his mouth with a pop.

She looked up at him with hooded eyes, and smiled at him. Sam bent down, grabbed her, and pulled her on top of him, her shins resting on this thighs. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her in close to him, face pressed against her breasts, and then brought his mouth to hers and kissed her deeply. He forced his tongue into her mouth and could taste his cum, but their kiss was as passionate as before and Miranda melted into his body. He wrapped her up in both of his arms and held her, pressing her breasts into his chest, and they kissed for a long time, then both slid down on their sides and kept up their long, passionate embrace, knocking the throw pillow to the ground.

Eventually their mouths separated, and Sam propped himself up on his elbow while her back was on the seat cushions, so he could look into her eyes.

"You are the sexiest thing on Earth, Randi," Sam said, quietly. "That was amazing."

"I'm glad you think so," she murmured back to him, still locked in his gaze. "I wanted it to be special."

"Oh it was. Let me show you how special it was," Sam said, and then shifted so he was all the way over her.

Sam cupped Miranda's face with both his hands and kissed her deeply. Then he began kissing down her neck, reaching up to nibble her earlobe and then moving back to kissing her down to where her neck met her shoulders. He slid off the couch and knelt in front of it, with Miranda laid out in front of him horizontally. He ran his hands all over her body, from her shoulders to her toes and back again, massaging and running his fingertips over her.

He took both her breasts in his strong hands and squeezed them, first gently but then with a firmer grasp as Miranda started to gasp and moan. He sucked her nipples into his mouth, first one and then the other, and blew on her areolas, watching them pucker and goosebumps rise on her flesh. Then he bathed them again in his warm mouth, nibbling gently on each one.

He spent several minutes pampering each one of her breasts with his mouth, kissing, biting gently, caressing them with his hands. As she started to squirm, he moved down her body, kissing down her ribs, across her belly, and down to her panties. He hooked his fingers under the waistband, and she lifted her hips to help him pull her white lacy thong down her legs and over her heels. He unbuckled the tiny straps to her shoes and pulled them off her feet; Miranda moaned in relief as the shoes came off. He grabbed her hips and pulled her off the couch slightly, so she lay at an angle, and slid the pillow under her ass to prop her up. He placed her thighs on his shoulders, and then he leaned into her sex. Finally, Sam thought, he was just inches from her smooth bare pussy.