True Corruption Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda moaned as he began to nibble on her full pussy lips, sucking each of them into his mouth, then pursing his lips to run them all over her sex. He licked each of their length, up and down, while Miranda sighed and squirmed, and then he gave one great swipe of his tongue up her slit and came to her swollen red nub. He pressed the tip of his tongue into it and swirled it around in a tight circle, and Miranda began to tremble.

Then he pulled his head away and began to kiss Miranda's inner thighs. Miranda groaned and bent her neck to look down at him. Sam's eyes sparkled as she looked at him, and she smirked, letting her head fall back. Slowly Sam worked his way back up Miranda's thighs, flicking his tongue out to lick here her legs met her pelvis, and then sucking each of her labia back into his mouth once more. He gave another long, slow lick up her slit, flicked his tongue across her clit, and then moved back down to bury his tongue deep inside her.

Miranda reached both of her hands out and grasped his head, pressing his face into her while he fucked her with his tongue. He raised his head and shook it slightly, looking at her with a smile. She groaned and rolled her eyes, but removed her hands. She crossed them in front of her belly.

"Hold your breasts, and pinch your nipples between thumb and forefinger," she heard Luc say, and she did immediately.

Sam was now alternating working his tongue in and out of her soaking pussy, and lashing it up and down her slit with special attention paid to her pleasure button. The constant change and focus was ramping Miranda up but keeping her from spilling over into climax. She was getting hotter and hotter, and her moans were louder and louder.

Sam plunged two fingers into her and started tickling the top wall of her vagina, rubbing her G spot while he lapped her clit with the flat surface of his tongue. Electricity shot through her, and she rolled her nipples between her fingers, pinching hard. Her breath quickened and she was finally building towards an incredible orgasm when Sam pulled out his fingers and removed his tongue from her clit.

She growled in frustration and again bent her head up to glare it at him; as soon as their eyes met, he winked at her and she felt a finger slip deep into her asshole, lubricated with her own juices. He quickly bent forward and sucked her clit into his mouth heavily, and she exploded, clamping her thighs around his head and screaming at the top of her lungs.

Miranda's hands shot out from her breasts to grip the couch, and she began to shake. Sam wiggled the finger in her ass as he sucked and licked her clit, and Miranda gushed all over Sam's face while she screamed and bucked on him. He lapped up her juices and made contented noises, his deep-throated humming sending vibrations into Miranda's core. He just kept going; Miranda lost track of how long her orgasm shook through her body.

Finally Miranda had to reach down and push Sam's head away from her; her clit was so engorged and sensitive she was worried his wonderful work might start to hurt.

She lay panting, trying to catch her breath, and Sam started to kiss his way back up her body. He lingered at her breasts a while, kissing her sensitive nipples and tonguing the undersides of her breasts, but eventually worked her way up her neck and then kissed her on the mouth. Again they kissed passionately, and she could taste herself on his lips and in his beard. Their lips smashed together and the kissed long and hard, but then Sam reached both of his arms under her and lifted her up of the couch.

Sam lifted her and her legs wrapped around his hips; she could feel his cock was hard again as it rubbed up against her, its length pressing into her bottom between her two holes. Her arms reached behind his neck and he held her aloft, their bodies pressed together. They kissed and held each other tightly, their skin slick with perspiration, lips locked.

Sam slowly turned, knelt and bent to lay Miranda down on the bear skin rug in front of the crackling fire. Her back hit the soft fur but she didn't free Sam from her grasp; her legs remained locked around his hips, and her arms were clasped around his neck. Sam stumbled and fell into her, his body crushing Miranda into the floor. They finally broke their kiss and gazed into each other's eyes, laughing and giggling, each with a big smile.

Miranda scooted back a few inches, then patted the space on the rug next to her. Sam slid in beside her on his side, propped himself up by an elbow and they kissed again playfully. Facing the flickering fire, Sam looked down on the woman he'd lusted after for years, and she looked up at him and into his eyes. He took hold of his cock and guided it to her sopping wet pussy, and slowly slid it in all the way to the hilt. He felt Miranda shiver, but her gaze never left his, eyes sparkling.

"Beautiful," they heard Luc murmur, and his shutter clicked, but Miranda and Sam were only focused on each other. The background had fallen away into the void; there was only their bodies, their skin pressing against each other, the velvety iron of his hard cock and the wet heat of her blossoming folds.

Sam began to slowly thrust in and out of her, without urgency, revelling in the exquisite friction. She reached up and kissed him, and he brought his arm around to rest under her breasts, fingers toying with her firm nipples. They stayed like this for a time, lost in their union. When propping himself up became tiresome, he lay fully on his side and wrapped her completely in his his arms. She felt his firm grip tighten around her, and as he squeezed her harder he picked up the pace of his thrusts.

Soon he had her pinned to him, immobilized in his strong arms, not crushing her but holding her close. He fucked her with swift, short thrusts and she could feel his cock head deliciously scraping along her sensitive spots. Keeping his right arm around her firmly, he snaked his left hand down to where their bodies met and brushed his fingers across her clit. It only took seconds for Miranda to cry out in a throaty moan, her orgasm ripping through her, her back arching away from him until he pulled her back tight into his embrace. He never slowed his pace, and Miranda rode out her incredible pleasure spike, moaning and gasping until she had no breath left.

Sam slowed and stopped, and caressed her trembling body while she caught her breath. Finally she looked up at him and licked her lips, eyes burning.

"If that's what I've been missing this whole time, then I'm a damn fool," she said.

Sam began to say something but she quickly pressed a finger to his mouth, quieting him. She held it there while she disentangled herself, sliding out from underneath him and so his cock slid out of her. She felt empty, like something crucial had been taken from her. She wanted it back.

She pushed against Sam's lips with his finger and he got the message, lying. She straddled him, and took the finger from his lips, bringing her hand down to his chest to steady herself. With the other she grasped his girlcum-covered cock and slowly lowered herself down on it. When she filled herself completely, his entire shaft inside her, she shivered and realized she'd been holding her breath. She let it out in a slow satisfied groan, looked at Sam and gave him her best mischievous smile.

"Show him the real you," Luc said from somewhere off to the side.

Show him ... show him ... show him the real you. Inside her mind, Miranda felt as if the words sheared a lock off a chained gate, and as the gate swung open her body filled with a tingling sensation of epiphany.

"Don't you move a goddamn inch," she said.

Sam nodded, and propped himself up on his elbows so he could watch this sex goddess go to work.

Shins on the rug, she began to slowly grind against him, rolling her hips so her clit ground against him while his cock stirred her hot cunt. She brought her hands to her own breasts, squeezed them while she rode Sam, her head falling back in pure ecstasy. She lost herself in the motion of her hips, her fingers brushing her sensitive nipples, the feeling of Sam's hardness inside her and the friction of her nub against his pubic hair when she ground against him.

On and on she went, time slipping away into irrelevance. She heard the soft patter of the rain against the windows, the crackle of the fire, and the gentle click of Luc's camera. She heard Sam's long and slow breaths, and she heard her own whimpering moans.

She opened her eyes and saw Sam. He was transfixed by her, by the show she was giving him, by the erotic scene. She could see this was unlike anything he'd ever experienced, that this was the best, most pleasurable moment of his life, that she was fulfilling a fantasy he'd thought would never come true. She began to shiver, and then she came as hard as she'd ever cum before.

She drew a ragged breath and screamed, falling forward to place both hands on Sam's chest. Her pussy clamped down on Sam and squeezed his shaft while her body shuddered and jerked. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she cried out again and again while she tried to grind into him still, to keep the motion going. She hung her head and panted, trying to catch her breath, and Sam reached up and held her arms steady.

As soon as she could, she began to bounce up and down on his cock, pushing it into herself over and over. Her bare pussy slapped into him with audible smacks; she tossed her head to get her hair out of her face, and then she looked into Sam's eyes with an incredible intensity. She impaled herself over and over, groaning and crying out at the top of her lungs. Sam moved his hands from her arms to her breasts, gave them a quick caress and pinched her nipples hard. Miranda thrust down fiercely, twitched her hips to grind her clit into him, and then came again with another shuddering scream.

She collapsed on top of him and caught her breath, and he wrapped his arms around her and held her close, combing his fingers through her hair. Eventually she crawled up to him and kissed him passionately.

"Randi, that was ..." Sam trailed off.

"Great," she said, finishing for him.

Miranda slid off him and turned, crawling away from him on her hands and knees. Sam sat up and watched; she stopped towards the end of the rug facing the fire, and turned to look at him over her shoulder. Her golden hair hung down like liquid fire, backlit and illuminated. Her face in shadow, the flickering firelight cast an orange glow down her back. She raised her round bottom high in the air, and then pressed her face to the ground, arms stretched out along the ground as if she were worshipping at an ancient altar. She wiggled her ass at him.

"Come take what's yours, Sam," she said quietly. "I've held it over you for so long, knowing you wanted it. Come get it and make it yours. Punish me with that amazing cock for being such a tease."

Sam lay there as the words set in. Suddenly his heart felt like it was going to burst in his chest; he could feel the adrenaline coursing through his veins, his mind aflame from her instructions. Blood rushed into his cock and he was painfully hard.

He blinked, and then was kneeling behind her, steel rod in hand, Miranda offering herself to him. He felt the heat of the fire on his face. It was nothing compared to what was inside him.

"Don't hold back," he heard Luc say. "Who knows when you'll get another chance like this."

Don't hold back. The words echoed in his ears like rolling thunder. Don't hold back.

He took his aching cock and positioned the tip at Miranda's dripping slit. He grabbed her hips with both of his hands, and then thrust into her hard. She rocked forward with a squeal, her supple flesh rippling along the curves of her ass. His stiff prick throbbed inside her.

Don't hold back, Sam thought. All I've ever done is hold back and give people what they want. Time to take what I want.

Then he fucked her, and held nothing back.

He dug his fingers into her soft curves, and started pistoning in and out of her, bottoming out deep inside of her with every thrust. He felt the head of his cock tip slide into her depths, heard her yelping every time he pulled back and slammed forward, heard his balls slapping on her wet naked sex. And then he picked up the pace to fuck her even harder.

Miranda held onto the floor as best she could, straining against the assault, keeping her face to the ground and her ass in the air. She moaned and panted; each time he thrust forward her entire passage was alight with friction; each time he bottomed out his balls swung forward and slapped into her pleasure nub, jolting her with pleasure. He fucked her fiercely, and before long an orgasm was rapidly building inside her.

"Oh my god, Sam!" she cried, gasping between collisions. "Just like that, you're gonna make me cum so hard!"

Sam felt her start to quiver, and he thrust into her deep and held it.

"Noooo!" Miranda groaned, legs shaking. She raised her face off the ground to look back at him. "Why are you..."

Sam snatched a fist full of her golden blonde hair and pulled, cutting off her mid-sentence so she finished with a gasp. He yanked - hard - and her head snapped back, her back arched with her heaving chest pushed out towards the fire, her hands barely on the ground. She trembled, so brutally close to the edge, the pain on her scalp indistinguishable from the harsh pleasure radiating through her body.

Sam leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "You were a little cocktease all these years, weren't you, Randi? Well what are you now? Who are you really?"

"I'm a cock-hungry, cum-loving slut," she gasped, words spilling out of her. "That's what I am. I can't fight it any longer."

The words struck like a chime in both Sam and Miranda's ears; it was truth. Luc made an appreciative noise deep in his throat, almost a growl, and said softly, "Never fight who you are."

Sam felt her quivering and shivering on his cock, her need forcing her to lose control.

"So beg for it," he said. "Beg and I'll give you what you want."

He thrust into her once, to remind her what she was missing, and she shook. He tightened his grasp.

"Fuck me, Sam!" She begged. "Fuck me just like that again, please! Use me as your fucktoy, it's so good!"

He tightened her grip on her hair, but didn't move. He didn't even realize he had this dark and aggressive fuck fantasy inside him, but it had bubbled to the surface. He felt Miranda was on the edge, and he felt in control. He felt powerful, and he liked the way it felt.

"Arms behind your back," Sam said to her. She whipped her arms back and folded them, and he grabbed them at both wrists.

He bent her down and she pressed her face into the rug. He let go of her hair and grabbed each arm just below the elbow, pulling her back up and holding her up with her arms unfolded behind her back. Sam drove into her, fucking her with all the force he could muster, and she squealed in pleasure.

After four thrusts, four times his balls swung forward into her clit, Miranda exploded into her pent up orgasm and began to cry out in ecstasy. Sam felt her cunt trying to pull his cum up and out of him, and he fought the urge. He never slowed, fucking Miranda through her orgasm and into another, and then another.

Miranda had nothing left, she knew. Her muscles were pudding; Sam was holding her in place entirely now. He was using her body. Her throat was sore from screaming and groaning. Her thoughts were fuzzy; she could only comprehend that Sam's big cock was doing this to her, taking her. For the first time ever in their relationship he was in control. And he used that control to just kept fucking her, and she just kept cumming, over and over.

Finally, Sam let go of her arms, and she fell to the ground. He jerked on her hair again and pulled her upright. She felt him pull out of her quivering pussy, and then he spun her around by the hair, and gave a throaty roar. She closed her eyes, ready to get what she wanted; he splattered her face with thick ropes of cum, one after another, coating her entirely.

She heard Luc's camera click. She came a final time, the sensation of the warm fluid clinging to her face, the knowledge that Sam had taken and used her, the way he needed to, and how Luc had captured it all on the camera. Then the hand in her hair holding her up was gone, and she slowly collapsed to the floor, panting. Then she passed out.

Sam stood in front of her, panting, holding his still stiff cock and taking in the sight of this blonde goddess covered in his cum in front of him. She'd begged him to take her roughly. He'd fucked her unconscious. He heard another click of the shutter, and finally turned to look at Luc for the first time.

When his eyes met the lens, Luc took one final photo of the scene, capturing Sam standing over Miranda, firelight flickering over their glistening bodies. The fire had begun to die; the glow was reddish now, from the coals. Turned to face the camera, half of Sam's face was in shadow, half in the glow, his face etched in a little satisfied smile. Luc got his shot and lowered the camera.

"That was beautiful," Luc said. "The best I've seen in a long time. You each found something new inside you, thanks to the other. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it."

Trying to catch his breath, Sam stood and looked at Luc, standing in the darkness at the edge of the firelight. The lust-filled fog began to clear from Sam's brain, but as he began to think again, he could feel he was somehow different. He had a sense of clarity cutting through to his thoughts, like he was using a part of his brain for the first time. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, then opened them again and looked straight into Luc's eyes, red in the reflected light of the dying fire.

"So, Mr. Mane ... who are you, exactly?"

***

Sam glanced over at Miranda, who was leaning against the passenger side window, staring out at the night. Her hand in front of her face, fingertips brushing her lips gently, moving over them again and again.

It had stopped raining and the sky was slowly starting to clear. The bright moon illuminated the landscape as they drove by, the sky a mix of solid black cloud cover and bright pinpricks of starlight.

Her hair was still damp after the long shower she took at Luc's. Sam had taken their host up on that drink after all, but declined a shower. He hated putting on the same clothes after getting clean.

Once Miranda had descended the stairs and stood in the door to the parlor, smiling tiredly, Sam collected their things and they made their way to the car. It had been brought around to the front driveway again. Luc saw them to the door, and Miranda turned and embraced him. Sam heard her say "thank you," and then Luc leaned in and whispered something into her ear.

Sam focused on the drive through the hills on the way back to town the best he could. He still smelled the faint aroma of their wild fuckfest on his own unwashed body, and scenes from the experience kept flashing through his mind.

As he tried to direct his thoughts towards about what else happened at the mansion, he felt they had made some slight progress toward figuring out just who Luc Mane was. But they'd also completely failed in the attempt not to be pulled into things they shouldn't do. Sam realized he didn't actually care; his life changing experience with Miranda was worth it.

Luc himself was no help; when Sam had asked him straight out who he was, he had just laughed.

"As I've told you, I'm a trader of valuable commodities, a collector, and a lover of beauty," Luc had said while Sam stood naked in front of him, cock still stiff, Miranda asleep on the rug. "If you'd like to know more, I think you'll just have to come back when we're not engaged in the pretense of work."