True Corruption Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you do this?" Sam asked him, looking down at himself and then Miranda.

"I didn't do much," Luc said. "The two of you did all the work. I just watched, though that was certainly wonderful."

"But we'd never ..." Sam started.

"A bomb has never gone off before it explodes, but the explosion is exactly its raison d'etre, isn't it?" Luc said, cutting in with a sharp smile.

"You think this was meant to be?" Sam laughed. "I don't believe in destiny, sorry."

"That's a pity," Luc said. "Maybe destiny believes in you."

Sam rolled his eyes at that, and Luc laughed.

"I think both of you wanted this very much," Luc said. "That much is clear, I think you'll agree. Perhaps I helped you realize just how beautiful - and freeing - fulfilling your true desires can be."

Sam didn't have anything to say to that, so he didn't say anything. Instead he turned to Miranda, and knelt in front of her. She was coated in his cum, and chest heaving steadily while she slept. She looked ... peaceful. She looked happy, and as beautiful as ever.

Finally Sam bent down and ran his knuckles gently down her face, and then tried to wipe his cum from her eyes, where it had started to pool. As he was finishing she woke up, blinking a few times before hitting him with a beatific smile.

**

"So what now?" Miranda said to the passenger side window, finally breaking her ride-long silence and breaking Sam out of his thoughts.

"Well," Sam said. "You've got an article to write about Luc's art collection. When I went to the bathroom I found a few interesting things, including an office with a ledger written in Latin, and snapped a few photos ... "

Miranda turned and looked at Sam. Sam saw the intensity of her gaze out of the corner of his vision, but kept his eye on the road.

"That's not what I was talking about, Sam," she said, tone serious. "I meant what now between us."

"Ahh," Sam said. He searched for the right thing to say, but found himself floundering.

"I ... I'm really ... it was ... fuck, Randi," he said. "I don't know."

Miranda turned back to the window.

"Do you regret it?" she said, staring out as the countryside flew by.

"No," Sam said immediately. "It was ... it was the best sex I've ever had, with a woman who is incredibly special to me. Do you?"

Miranda didn't answer for a few seconds, still looking out the window.

"What about Viv?" she said.

Sam exhaled a long breath. He worked that over for a bit.

"You didn't answer my question," Sam said, finally.

"You first," Miranda said. "Then I promise I'll answer."

"I ... I think Viv doesn't ever has to know," Sam said. "I don't know what she'd do if she found out, but I wouldn't want to be around if she does. Besides, we've been friends for so long, Randi ... friends can share things ... special things ..."

Miranda turned and looked at him as he drove.

"Sam ..." she started. Sam looked over at her. "I loved every second of it, it just felt so right. It was incredible. It ... changed me, even more."

"Yeah," Sam said. "It changed me too."

"And that's why I regret pulling you into this whole thing," she finished.

Sam looked at the road, then back at Miranda.

"Why the sudden regret?" he asked. "We're closer to finding out who Luc is I think, and, well ..."

"I knew what happened to me in that house on Monday was affecting me, making me do crazy shit," Miranda said, her voice wavering. Sam could tell she was getting upset and she was starting to lose her famous Miranda cool, something that almost never happened.

"I've been doing things I'd never normally do ever since I first stepped foot in there," she said, words tumbling out on the brink of tears. "I knew it was dangerous to pull you in, but I did it anyway. Now I don't think you'll ever be the same."

Sam hit the brakes and pulled over to the side of the road. He put his car in neutral and threw on the parking brake, and then put on his flashers. He turned to her.

"I will never be the same, Randi," Sam said. "But that's true after everything that happens to all of us. After every single occurrence in our lives, we change and slightly alter who we are. That's just called wisdom."

Miranda shook her head and took a deep breath, looking down into her lap.

"This is different," she said. "You'll see. I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" Sam said, gently but firmly. "I'm fine. I'm better than fine, actually; I just had mind-blowing sex with a beautiful woman I care for deeply. On top of that, I feel like I'm more aware of who I am - and what I'm capable of - than I ever have been before."

"Me too," Miranda said quietly, almost to herself. "But it turns out I'm a cum-hungry wild woman who doesn't care about much else, including who she steps on to get what she wants. Is that someone you can still be friends with, Sam?"

Sam looked at her. He didn't say anything for almost a minute. His mind was working furiously; he was trying to decide how he felt about the new, totally uninhibited Miranda, and if they could still be friends.

'Don't hold back' reverberated through his mind.

It was time to try putting himself first, for once.

Sam bent over across his car, lifted Miranda's chin with one hand and brushed the hair from her beautiful face with the other. He looked her in the eyes and held her gaze for a moment, then kissed her gently. He held their kiss for a while, and felt her relax a little, and she started to kiss back passionately. Finally he broke their kiss and leaned back, and caressed her face again. Then he reached down and unzipped his fly, and pulled out his cock.

Miranda looked down to his lap and stared at his shaft. It twitched and began to swell. The car started to fill with the smell of sex. She looked back up at him, and searched his face, locked her gaze onto his. She reached out and touched it, and it sent a shiver through her. Then she bent down to his lap and took him in her mouth.

Sam killed the flashers, kicked his car into gear and drove thinking about what to do for their investigation next, while Miranda slurped, sucked and moaned on his cock.

END OF PART THREE