True Corruption Pt. 06

Story Info
Sam, Miranda and Viv make their own choices. The story ends.
15.6k words
4.55
4.8k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda was up on the dais at the head of the room, being enthusiastically double penetrated by two men. Her head lolled back and her blonde hair hung down over the muscular shoulder of the man underneath her.

Sam could hear her gasping moans. From their angle in the audience, he and Edie were almost perpendicular to the three bodies on top of each other - he could see her entire lithe figure laid out in front of him, her breasts crushed by the man on top of her, jiggling frenetically as each cock bottomed out inside of her at fast, steady rhythm.

Sam felt Edie put her hand on his arm, which was tensely affixed to the armrest on the couch. She leaned her body in towards him, her softness brushing him in a sensual way.

"Easy, Stone," she said quietly into his ear, "your former colleague has been taking all comers for the last hour - so to speak. She's ... she's been incredible up there. Apparently she's going another two hours, until midnight. Charles is infatuated with her - he's in line for her next."

Sam's eyes flicked beyond the dais for a second, and sure enough there was a line of men - and a few women - waiting their turn, with Charles Reid at the head.

Sam focused back on Miranda and her lovers, and realized he was hard as an iron bar beneath his robe. Edie put some pressure on his arm and he relaxed slightly, his back finding the cushioned couch. Edie moved her right hand from his arm down to his knee and kept in there; she leaned into him more and he felt her warmth next to him. Edie shivered a bit; looking over, her left hand was inside her own robe, fingertips circling her nipple lazily.

Sam's right arm found the armrest of the couch, and almost instinctively he put his left arm around Edie's shoulders and she leaned into him further still. She took the hand that had been inside her robe and found Sam's left hand with it, and pulled it down to where hers had been, and smiled. Sam felt Edie's fat, plump nipple there and he picked up where she had left off. Her hand disappeared lower into her robe.

Sam looked back at Miranda just as the two men picked up their pace. After a half a minute Miranda's head came up, and her gaze floated across the crowd with an unfocused stupor, not really seeing anything. Then her eyes found Sam. Her pupils focused, and they shared a long look for two heartbeats. Sam felt Edie's hand squeeze his knee; she could feel the connection between him and Miranda.

Then Miranda threw her head back again, her body seized and jerked, and she came explosively with an ecstatic scream. She shook and set off the two men, who each groaned and jerked their hips, filling both her holes with cum, and Sam heard several people in the audience climax along with them. Both kept pumping, and Miranda came again and again, until the men couldn't go any longer. They slowed and stopped, panting, and disengaged from Miranda one at a time. The crowd collectively took a deep breath, and then cheered and whistled loudly.

Edie turned her head and whispered into Sam's ear, "I knew you two were friends, but that ... that was sexy as fuck." Sam felt her slide her hand from his bare knee up his thigh and wrap her soft hand around his throbbing cock.

"Stone, you've had this monster on you the whole time?" she said, giving his cock a squeeze. "If I had known that I would have invited you to one of these months ago." Her hand slowly, gently caressed his cock. Sam laid back his head and closed his eyes, breathing deeply. Randi had ignited his blood, and Edie was keeping him at a high state of arousal with her soft touch.

After a few moments Sam opened his eyes. He realized he's stopped circling Edie's nipple; he started that up a again and she moaned in appreciation. He looked up at the dais, and Randi was drinking a bottle of water and trying to catch her breath. She set it down after a long pull, and took the clean, damp towel offered by a servant, wiping her face, neck and chest. Then she turned and looked at Charles Reid over her shoulder suggestively, crooking a finger at him to beckon him forward.

Charles - CR to everyone but his wife - was a short, stocky man who had a powerful build that was giving middle age a good fight. He was gregarious and had an intense kind of energy to him that made him a very successful real estate broker. His once-blonde hair was mostly grey and stood up in a flat top; body was tan and weathered, like he spent a lot of time on his boat.

He stepped up and curled his hand around the back of Miranda's head, his thumb brushing across her cheek in a tender motion, tilting her head back gently so she looked at his face. Then he pulled her up towards him as he bent over, giving her a long, deep kiss on the mouth. He held her there for a moment then straightened, breaking the kiss, but he didn't let go of her head. Instead he slowly but firmly brought her face towards his thick cock.

Miranda was on her knees; she sat back on her heels until CR's meaty balls were at her eye level, and then let him guide face towards them. She grabbed his cock with her left hand and lifted the shaft, then she attacked his balls with her tongue, licking each one with broad strokes. Sam, who was watching Randi intently, saw her eyes flit in his direction, finding him momentarily. Just as quickly they were back on CR's package, but she took her right hand and patted CR's left hip a few times. She scooted over a few inches, repositioning herself as she sucked his balls into his mouth one after another, and CR got the message, rotating slightly.

Randi now only had to turn her gaze a tiny bit to see Sam, and she gave Sam and Edie the perfect three quarters angle to see her face while she sucked CR's cock. She pulled her tongue from CR's testicles, and looked up at him, eyes full of lust. He brought his other hand down to the back her head, and with two hands guided his cock into her open mouth. CR threw his head back and moaned; when he did, Randi looked at Sam, then slowly slid her lips down his shaft, her jaw straining to take the thick cock all the way.

Sam inhaled sharply when he realized Randi had adjusted their positioning to give him this perfect view; he felt Edie's hand stop abruptly a split-second later. Randi looked back up at CR, sensing his gaze was returning to her; when he locked eyes with her she pushed the rest of his cock into her throat. She reached both hands around to rest on CR's ass, and the man began to slowly fuck her face with slow, controlled thrusts.

"MMmmm look at her go," Edie said with a sensual growl. "She's going to ruin him, putting on this little show for you. I'll have to up my game. But goddamn if that isn't the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen."

Sam never took his eyes of Randi. He felt Edie slip down in the couch a bit more, stretching over him. He felt her peel back his robe and take his rock-hard shaft and both hands. He felt her hot breath, and then her tongue circle the ridge along his cock's head. Then he felt her pouty lips encircle him, her tongue flatten along his shaft, and her slide his cock deep into her throat. He realized he was holding his breath and let it out in a sigh.

For several minutes he was lost in the surreal scene - he was watching Miranda get throat-fucked by CR, while that man's wife deep-throated his own cock. Miranda stole glances back at Sam periodically; he only took his eyes off her when they rolled back in his own head.

Eventually CR pulled Miranda off his cock, and ropes of saliva spilled down onto her chest. While CR panted - Sam could tell he had been very close to cumming - she caught her breath. She stood and whispered in his ear; CR nodded, and then lay down on his back on the dias, head propped up by a pillow.

Miranda stood over him, and then tapped his right side with her foot. CR rotated around, and then Miranda mounted him - she had positioned him so she could look strait at Sam and Edie while she rode him. She reached down and pointed CR's fat cock at her slit, and then slowly slid down until he was buried inside her.

CR reached up and grabbed Miranda's tits firmly, and she moaned, throwing her head back. Then she began to grind her hips against CR, stirring her insides with his hard shaft and grinding her clit into his pubic bone. Her eyes came back down and met Sam's.

Sam felt Edie come up for air, and he looked down at her as she pulled herself off his cock. She looked at him and smiled, then stole a glace up at the dias.

"Damn," she said. "That's quite a sight. Makes this pussy needy for some cock of its own. You up for that, Stone?"

With that she stood and let her robe fall to the ground; Sam took in her voluptuous body and felt his cock lurch. She looked like the Mother goddess from Luc's collection, all woman.

"Fuck yes, Madame Councilwoman," he said. "I think the question is: are you up for it?"

"Mmmm, let's find out," she purred. She patted Sam's leg and he scooted over, then she mounted the couch on her hands and knees and stuck her plump ass high in the air. Sam got a good look at her sex, just inches from his face, and it was dripping wet.

Quickly he stood and positioned himself behind her, one knee on the couch, one foot on the ground, and entered her. Her sopping wet pussy offered very little resistance until he bottomed out inside of her.

"Ooooh my," she said. "Let's see if you're any ... OOOhhh!"

She cut off her challenge as Sam pulled back his hips and slammed into her, sending ripples through her well-apportioned ass. She looked back at him and he grinned at her mischievously, and then started pistoning in and out of her with strong, purposeful strokes.

With the angle, his cock was reaching deep inside her, his cockhead gliding along her sopping wet tunnel and sending amazing jolts of pleasure each time he was fully sheathed. His strokes had his hips slapping into her with an audible smack; his balls battered her swollen clit and he could feel her start to shake.

Sam looked over his left shoulder, and found that Miranda was watching him fuck intently as she rode CR. She was now grasping her own breasts and tweaking her nipples; when she caught Sam's eye, she twisted them forcefully and she triggered her own orgasm. CR held her hips and fucked her harder as she came, and eventually she collapsed down onto his chest.

Sam turned back to Edie, who had begun to say, "oh, fuck ... oh fuck" repeatedly with increasing urgency. Sam took his right hand from Edie's hip, raised it and brought it down hard on her glorious ass with a loud 'smack'. Edie let out a moan and came hard, her already soaked pussy squirting out a cascade of juices that covered Sam and ran down her thighs.

Sam slowed his thrusts a little and looked back up on the dais. CR was now fucking Miranda from behind - and both were watching him plow into the councilwoman. CR gave him an enthusiastic thumbs up, and then brought the same hand down to slap Miranda's ass, making it jiggle. She let out a little gasp and licked her lips.

Sam pulled out of Edie and pulled her to her feet. She shivered, and then looked up at the dais where CR was plowing the bombshell blonde forcefully.

"Climb up on this cock so you can watch your husband fuck that slut up there," Sam said.

"He does look good, doesn't he?" she said. "You're aware that so-called slut hasn't taken her eyes off you since you walked in, right?"

"Then let's give them both their own little show," Sam said.

With that he lay down on the couch, and Edie climbed on top of him, wasting no time to get his big cock back inside of her. Sam turned and saw he could still see Miranda and CR on the raised platform. Edie turned to look up at the dais and Sam saw a huge grin split her husband's face. Then he picked up the pace of his thrusts into Miranda, slamming into her even harder.

Edie placed her palms on Sam's chest and began to move up and down on his shaft, slowly at first but then picking up speed. Arching her back and using her powerful thighs, she rose up and slammed back down on Sam, forcing the head of his cock deep into her again and again.

He brought his hands up to cup the voluptuous, dark breasts swinging in front of him, thumbs tweaking Edie's even darker nipples. Edie threw her head back and crashed down onto Sam. She began grinding on him, her clit mashing into Sam. She began to whimper and her movements started to stutter.

Sam quickly glanced up at the stage - and directly into Miranda's eyes. She was being pounded mercilessly by the older but very solid man behind her, his thick cock filling her well-used pussy and driving her towards her orgasm. When their eyes met, Sam saw her receive one more thrust from CR, and then fall into an intense, full-body orgasm. Her eyes never left his as she moaned out in pleasure.

Sam suddenly exploded into Edie, his cum jetting up and out of his cock, filling Edie. She cried out and came, milking Sam's cock and shuddering on top of him. He arched his back with the intensity of his orgasm, but kept his eyes on Miranda, and saw CR force his cock deep into her and empty his balls with a loud growl.

Edie collapsed onto his chest and Sam finally looked away, closing his eyes to catch his breath. Edie nuzzled into his neck and said, "Thank you for letting us be a part of whatever's happening between you and your friend up there. That was incredibly hot."

"I could say the same," Sam said quietly.

"What your deal with her?" Edie asked.

"I'm here to save her," Sam said.

He turned and looked back up at the dais. The next man in line had stepped up and replaced CR; his hard cock jutting out in front of him. Miranda had turned and was walking on her knees towards him, eyes meeting her next partner.

Sam heard a deep, lightly-accented voice from behind him say, "About that..."

***

The comfortable office looked exactly the same as it had earlier in the week. Luc walked to a small table and poured liquor from a decanter into two glasses, offering one to Sam, which he took. The two men sipped what turned out to be very expensive scotch in silence for a few moments. Sam looked around the room and down at his glass, Luc studied Sam.

"So," Luc said, breaking the silence, "I have one big question for you, but I guess you have many questions for me first. We're both required back in the conservatory at midnight, so we should begin."

Sam brought his eyes up to meet Luc's, and after a heartbeat asked, "Are you the Devil?"

Luc leaned back in his chair, a warm smile breaking across his face.

"Straight to the point, Sam, I like that," he said.

"Are you?" Sam retorted, his gaze focused intensely on Luc.

"Well that depends on what you mean by that, Sam," he said.

"It seems like a pretty fucking unambiguous question to me, Luc," Sam said, unable to keep the heat from his voice. "So why don't you cut the bullshit."

"It's not the question that's ambiguous, Sam, it's the answer," Luc said calmly. "Am I the serpent who gave an apple to a curious girl who was hungry? Am I he who was cast out of paradise for the sin of pride, for believing in his own abilities and wanting to be the highest among the messengers? Am I the Seraph who led a third of heaven's host in open rebellion against God himself, who torments souls in the fire and brimstone in Hell?"

"That is what I am asking, yes," Sam said, unable to keep the annoyance out of his voice.

"That being you've described is as old as time itself, and insofar as he physically exists at all, I am not him," Luc said. Sam exhaled sharply and leaned back in his seat.

"But," Luc continued, "You could say I know him very well, and we do a great deal of business together."

"You're the Devil's business associate?" Sam said incredulously.

"I believe the phrase is 'I am in league with the Devil,'" Luc said with a smile. "He gives me a great deal of his knowledge - some might say his power, but I've always believed they're one and the same - and in exchange I use it to free people from the shackles of dogma and needless self-restraint."

"You corrupt people," Sam said matter-of-factly.

"I help people get what they want," Luc said. "Everyone I do business with does so willingly, and the vast majority of them are much happier for it. I give people a chance to fulfill their dreams."

"Is that what you've done for Miranda?" Sam said, his mouth twisting with fury, "Freed her by compelling her to throw away her career so she can fuck every man who she meets?"

Luc tilted his head and looked at Sam for a long moment. "Is that what I've done? Or have I shown her that there is nothing wrong with the wanton desires she's tried to suppress her whole life, that there are a group of supportive people who won't judge her for doing what she really wants, that it's not only natural but incredibly rewarding to show the world the side of her that craves the sexual attention of men and likes to show off her beauty and talent?"

Sam stiffened as if he'd been slapped across the face - his mind reeling with the memories of Miranda's transformation over the last week.

"Tell me, Sam," Luc continued, "Because you know her better than any other person in the world: isn't Miranda's the happiest she's ever been?"

Sam knew it was true. All of it. He looked down into his scotch for a moment, processing, and then threw back the last gulp in his glass.

"So what is she giving you in return? What deal has she made?"

Luc smiled. "Up until yesterday, we didn't have any formal agreement in place. She's beautiful and I like to keep beautiful things around, so I found ways to keep her coming back. Of course she also proved quite useful in advancing a few of my other endeavors - I'm not claiming altruism - but I think helping her awaken was fun for both of us."

Luc stood and walked over to the table where the large, ornate book lay. He opened it, and turned a few pages, and then beckoned Sam over.

"That changed yesterday, and we do have a more formal agreement in place now," Luc said, bending to read the page. "Normally I keep my contracts private, but since you're prominently mentioned, I figure it's okay to clue you in."

Sam's head was swimming. He went to stand and found his legs were too unsteady. He lifted himself out of the chair, but quickly sank back into it.

"Uh ... why don't you just read it to me," he said. Luc turned and raised an eyebrow, surprised to see Sam still in his chair, but after a moment he simply turned and closed the book behind him and returned to his seat across from Sam.

"No need," Luc said, pouring Sam and himself more scotch. "Both Miranda and Vivian's contracts are very fresh in my mind."

Sam sat bolt straight at the mention of Viv and cursed himself for forgetting why he was even here in the first place. "Viv has signed a contract too?"

"She has, and let me tell you, she's a very shrewd negotiator," Luc said with a smile. "That's quite a woman you had agreed to marry."

Had. That word brought a ball of ice to Sam's stomach - he took a large gulp of scotch to try and thaw it.

"Actually, it's probably best that we start with Viv's contract anyway, since everything makes more sense in that context. Her first condition for any deal was that I kill you."

Sam went very still, and he could feel his heart thundering in his chest. He opened his mouth to say something, but realized he had nothing to say. "She ... gets angry."

"Fortunately for you and for me, I was able to bargain her off that position," Luc continued. "That's not the sort of thing I enjoy doing, and often similarly satisfactory results can be achieved in better ways. So in the end she settled on having your career ruined, and that you be driven from the city, never to return."

"Miranda ... " Sam said absently, thinking of her seemingly bizarre betrayal at the newspaper, which now suddenly made a lot more sense. She'd helped save his life.