True Corruption Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck it, let's give this town something to remember me by,' he thought.

With a flourish of his own, he shrugged out of his robe and discarded it off the stage. He stood totally naked in front of them and gave an exaggerated bow. The crowd laughed - Sam saw Vivian's jaw tighten out of the corner of his eye. He straightened and circled over to the tray of toys to see what he had available to him.

A six-inch-long smooth-edged stone obelisk. A very big black rubber dildo. A rabbit vibrator. A riding crop. A bottle of high-end lube. Wooden clothes pins. A blindfold. Rubberized alligator clips. Small remote-controlled egg vibes. Black electrician's tape. Blue, red and black sharpies. A leather spanking paddle. Anal beads. A large feather. A rubber ball gag. A wooden ring gag.

"This will probably do," Sam said aloud with a smile, which drew more laughter.

He picked up the leather riding crop, hefting it. He swiped it forcefully in front of him; it shrieked as it swished once, twice, three times, cutting through the air. He saw Viv open one eye, but close it quickly when she saw him looking at her.

He turned to her and brought the tip the riding crop up to just below her right ear, causing her to flinch. Gently, slowly he brought the flat leather pad down her jawline, caressing her with it. He lightly trailed it down her chin to her collarbone, which he traced. He brought the crop down the center of her chest, over the ropes that bound her, and then circled it just outside her large puffy left areola. She arched her back reflexively, but kept her eyes shut. He brought it over to her other nipple and did the same, only connecting with white, freckled breast flesh.

Then with a flick of the wrist, he snapped the crop directly onto her right nipple, and she cried out, bucking as much as she could up off the bench. Her eyes opened and met his. Sam flicked his wrist again and came down hard on her other nipple, his eyes never leaving hers. She bucked again.

Sam looked down and saw her nipples had reddened slightly, but had stiffened significantly, and were standing out now from her chest. They'd always been the most sensitive part of her, and any attention made her squirm.

So he unleashed four rapid blows with the crop on them, two each. Not violently, but enough to give a satisfying SMACK when the leather connected with her flesh. She cried out and bucked after each one, and her nipples reddened and stiffened even further. The crowd ooh'd and ahh'd. She looked up at him with furious and narrowed eyes, and he just smiled.

"Asshole," she said, spitefully.

He again circled her nipples with the crop, and then gently trailed it down her breastplate, down past her belly button. He traced the outside of each her full labia, careful to avoid her clitoris, and then down her left inner thigh and calf. He stepped back and quickly struck the bottom of each of her tiny feet, giving off a satisfying slap, and she twitched before him.

He had no idea if that was something that she liked - they'd never gotten that adventurous in bed. That thought brought a flood of memories of their sexual encounters over the course of their years together: he gently pampering her and complying with her every wish, her hesitance to try anything new he suggested, or often refusing to reciprocate basic oral sex, or losing interest after she'd gotten her pleasure.

She probably didn't deserve this - to have him taking out years of frustration in front of dozens of the city's social elite, her bound and helpless - but this is where they found themselves. So he set his shoulders and decided not to hold back.

'Don't hold back!' The words reverberated inside his skull for the second time this week.

He ran the crop up her right calf and inner thigh, slowly but inexorably towards her exposed sex. He again traced her labia, gently avoiding her clit or slit. Then he flicked his wrist and brought the flat pad down directly onto her meaty pussy with a stinging slap. Vivian arched her back and screamed out.

"You sick fuck!" she screamed. "I will kill you for this!"

In response he gave two more sharp blows to each nipple, harder than the first set. She cried and squirmed.

"You're pathetic!" she cried. "You like hitting a defenseless woman, you coward!"

Sam looked down at her, and said loudly in a stage voice, "Hush now, or I'll use that mouth for something more productive."

"I'll bite that useless dick of yours off!" she retorted.

"There's nothing useless about it, honey, believe me!" someone called from the crowd, and there was a peel of laughter. Sam looked for the source and saw Allison Allegre two rows back, smiling brightly at him. He smiled at her and winked.

"I was afraid you'd say that, my dear," Sam said. He turned to the tray and picked up the ring gag, showing it to her. It was made of smooth, dark polished wood. She snapped her mouth shut and glared at him.

He circled around behind her and switched the crop to his left hand. He took the ring and held it a few inches away from her mouth.

"Open," he said. She didn't move.

He brought the crop down sharply on a nipple. She bucked and her nostrils flared, but didn't open her mouth. He brought the crop down on the other nipple.

"Open," he commanded. She didn't open her mouth.

He rained six quick blows down on her nipples, careful to connect solidly each time. After the sixth she opened her mouth to cry out, and Sam quickly jammed the ring gag into her mouth. She bit down quickly trying to close her mouth before he could, but her teeth found all wood. Sam dropped the crop and used both hands to buckle the gag into place. She hollered into the gag, and whipped her head around, struggling, but all that came out was an unintelligible "OooooOOOOaaaaOOOOO!"

There was a light smattering of applause from the crowd. Sam circled around her and looked into her eyes.

"I'm sorry, darling, but that sharp tongue of yours needed to be blunted," Sam said. "I know how sensitive your nipples are, so I'm trying not to be too rough. Here, let me kiss them and make them better."

He bent down and look her left nipple into his mouth; he could feel the heat coming off it before his tongue even touched it, the skin red and sore from the abuse from the crop. He gently bathed the nipple with his tongue, circling it and covering it with saliva, then sucking it back in. Viv tried to slither beneath him, but her ropes held her - her head tossed back and she made a "OOoooooooiiiieeoooooo!" noise. Sam had spent years bringing pleasure to this body; he could feel her breath quicken while she squirmed. He switched to the other nipple and give it the same treatment.

He stood and circled in front of her. Her smoldering eyes followed him, her small breasts standing up from her heaving chest. He looked at her body, eyes taking in the sight of her tied up before him. He could feel his cock swelling. When Sam's eyes reached her sex he felt a little smile spill across his lips.

Sam slowly and deliberately brought his hand down to Viv's pussy and slid two fingers from the bottom of her slit up to her clit. He gave that an extra second's worth of attention, and Viv shuddered and groaned through the ring gag. Sam brought his fingers up and rubbed them against his thumb; even in the dim red light they were noticeably wet. A murmur ran through the crowd. He looked back down at her eyes, and then brought his thumb back down to her clit and casually stroked it, holding her gaze. She stared at him without moving for several moments, but as Sam kept at it she began to shiver. Finally she threw her head back onto the bench and closed her eyes, panting.

"Oh, Viv," Sam said quietly, pitched for just the two of them. "Is this what you needed all along? Is it the submission, or the exhibition ... or the humiliation?"

She brought her head up and looked at him again, and he saw the fire and the anger was ever so slightly tempered with something else: pleading.

Sam walked to the tray and picked up two little egg vibes and the black electrician's tape. He cut two strips of tape, then held a vibe on her left nipple, placing the tape in an X over the vibe and her sensitive tit flesh. He did the same on the right. Viv laid her head back, breathing heavily. He put down the tape and picked up the wireless remote. He held it up for the crowd to see, then he pressed the button.

Viv craned her neck, arched her back and gasped through the ring. She writhed with the intense pleasure forced upon her ultra-sensitive nipples, bringing her right to the threshold of real pain. She strained against her bonds, mindlessly pulling to get herself free. She screamed wordlessly through the ring gag.

Sam pressed the button again and turned off the vibes, and Viv sank back down to the table in a heap, her chest heaving, her head lolling from side to side. She glistened with sweat. Sam realized his cock was rock hard.

He walked around to where her legs were spread, her knees raised and crooked open. Her pussy was leaking juices - Sam had never seen her so wet. He took hold of his cock, stepped forward, and thrust it into her. It sank to the hilt effortlessly. Her eyes shot open and she looked at him with such a piteous look of need that a small part of Sam whimpered in sympathy. The larger part won out: Sam withdrew his cock and slammed it home again with an audible squish. The crowd cheered.

He began fucking her hard and fast, his balls slapping wetly against her meaty pussy stretched wide before him. Her eyes unfocused and she began to grunt and moan through the ring gag, gurgling out her gasps of pleasure while Sam hammered away. Sam knew she was getting close, and he began to slow the pace of his thrusting hips. When Viv realized he was slowing to edge her towards her orgasm her eyes refocused.

"Hhhllleeaashhh, Sham, leh meh cuuuuhmm," she begged. Sam continued to slow, and she began to frantically try to fuck him back, grinding her hips as best she could despite her bonds. Sam slowed to a near stop, now just gently rocking against her. She whimpered and drew a breath.

"Hhhlllleeeaassshh ... " she began, and then Sam began to slam back into her. He also pressed the button on the remote, restarting the vibes. She let out a throaty scream and her back arched; She came so hard her pussy forced out Sam's cock while she squirted all over him. After being startled briefly, Sam thrust back into her, grabbed her hips and pounded into her while she bucked and came all over him. The feeling on Sam's cock was glorious, and if he hadn't already cum so many times tonight he would have shot his load into her spasming snatch.

But Sam's stamina was at an all-time high at that very moment. He fucked his ex-fiancé while she came harder than she'd ever done before, in front of a crowd of people there to watch her get fucked. She screamed until she couldn't any more, and bucked until her orgasm subsided what felt like an eternity later. Finally Sam turned off the vibes and stepped back to catch his own breath. She slumped to the table.

For a moment, the crowd sat stunned. Then the noise crashed on them both with palpable force. Sam felt his energy return instantly; on the table, Viv twitched with the aftershocks of previously unknown ecstasy.

Sam circled around the table, and a servant brought him a bottle of water, which he drank half of, gulping quickly. Then he walked around to Viv's head. He gently held her face in one hand and bent to kiss her forehead. She looked at him, dazed. He bent down to ear and whispered, "drink." Then he tilted the bottle slowly and poured the cold water through the ring gag a little at a time, so she could gulp it down. She managed to finish the bottle without spluttering, and Sam tossed it away.

He looked down at himself; his body now also glistened with sweat, and his cock and balls dripped with Viv's cum. He stepped back and looked up at the crowd, stroking his shaft a few times as he met the eyes of random people watching him fuck Viv. A crooked smile formed on his face.

"She made me dirty," he said. "Given how hard she came, I think it's only fair she clean me off. Don't you agree?"

The crowd shouted its agreement, and Sam stepped back up to Viv's lolling head. He steadied her with one hand, and her eyes snapped up to his. He placed his cock at the opening of the ring gag and slowly slid in. It fit perfectly. He penetrated her mouth, his cockhead sliding across her tongue into its wet warmth. He pulled out, and saw that Viv's eyes had gone wide. He slid back in, a little further, then pulled out. He looked down at Viv again and she half-heartedly struggled for a moment. He slid back in, his cockhead resting at the back of her throat. He pulled out and looked down at her. He saw her shiver, and her eyes clouded over with shameful lust and resignation.

Sam had broken her.

He slid back in and pushed up to, then into, her throat. He could feel her trying to relax her throat to let him in. He pulled all the way out one more time, and then slammed his cock into her throat. She gurgled and gagged, but Sam just pistoned in and out of her mouth like he had her pussy, fast and hard. Soon, she was rolling her tongue along his cock as he facefucked her, and he knew she was milking him for his cum, probably half in hope it would end her night.

He obliged her - with her first thought, anyway - and felt his balls begin to tighten and tingle. He pulled out and jerked his cock twice, keeping the tip at the hole in the ring to spray the first load into her mouth. Then he splashed his cum all over her face, something he'd been fantasizing about for years, coating her as he growled with pleasure. She just gasped and panted, paying no mind to the cum that slid down her face, pooling in her eye sockets and into her hair.

Sam staggered back, and propped himself up by the corner of the table. He realized then the crowd was standing and cheering, and he could hear shouts of "encore!" from multiple onlookers.

He beckoned to the servant, who brought him another bottle of water. He gulped all but a single swallow down and gave the last to Viv. Then he looked up.

"I require a volunteer!" he shouted and accompanied with gleeful laughter more than a dozen hands shot up in the crowd. "One with a cock, I'm afraid." With a grown more than half the hands in the crowd went down.

"You ... uh ... Lieutenant Cronin," Sam said, realizing only after he'd chosen his assistant that he knew the man as a career firefighter. "Come up here please."

A middle age man with close-cropped blond hair, still in good shape, leapt up onto the dais. His cock stood out in front of him, bobbing in anticipation.

"Seems a shame not to feed her more cock, now that she's developed a taste for it, don't you think? You should fuck her mouth a bit while I recover for a moment."

The lieutenant just smiled and nodded and took a step towards Viv's prone panting form.

"Hey, Hank?" Sam said, as an afterthought, and the fireman turned. Sam tossed him the remote to the vibes; the lieutenant caught it deftly, but the jolt pressed its trigger and Viv squealed, her back again arching in intense pleasure. The man's smile widened, and he wasted no time catching ahold of Viv's head with both hands and forcing his cock into her throat.

Sam stood and surveyed the crowd - everywhere he looked people were engaged in some sort of sexual act. Most had oriented themselves so both could see the dais, but this was a full-blown erotic circus and Viv was only the center ring attraction.

His eyes took in all the writhing forms in front of him, sweeping across the room, until he saw Luc standing off to one side. He was holding a camera, lining up a shot, focused on Vivian's second facefucking of the evening. After he took his shot, he brought the camera down and felt Sam's gaze, turning to meet it. He smiled a Cheshire cat smile and nodded. He held up the camera and mouthed "digital", and then gave an exaggerated shrug. Then he nodded at something behind Sam.

Sam turned to see Allison and a voluptuous blonde picking their way through the crowd, approaching him.

"Need any help with that, stud?" Allison purred, and reached out to grasp his cock. Sam felt a shiver pass through his body and his fatigue began to melt away.

"Hi, I'm Sarah," the blonde said. Sam turned to look at her. She gracefully knelt in front of him, looked up at him, batted her eyelashes and said, "May I suck that magnificent cock of yours?"

Sam looked at Allison, who smiled, and said "She was in the grotto, apparently, and has wanted a taste since then." She gave a him a squeeze, and let go, kneeling behind Sarah.

Sam looked down at Sarah. "Yes, you may, but only because you asked so nicely."

Sarah took a kneeling step forward, and took Sam into her mouth, her full lips slowly enveloping him. Allison moved in behind her and began caressing her, holding up Sarah's full breasts for Sam to inspect while she sucked his cock.

Sam took in that sight for a moment, then leaned his head back and closed his eyes, letting the feeling of Sarah's hot and eager tongue restore his vitality.

In the tiniest voice inside his head, his former self asked, 'Was this worth your immortal soul?'

Without opening his eyes, he smiled.

'Probably, yeah,' he replied, and then the last remnant of who he once was blinked out of existence.

Sam let Sarah suck his cock for a few minutes until he was back to full strength. With a stroke of her cheek he slowly backed away. She smiled up at him and said, "Thank you." Then she closed her eyes and leaned back into Allison, enjoying her caresses.

Sam turned and saw Hank Cronin shudder and cum down Vivian's throat.

As the firefighter staggered back, Sam leapt up onto the dais and applauded, raising his hands up above his head to encourage the crowd to follow his lead.

"Thank you, lieutenant, and well done!" Sam said. "I'll take her from here, I've got a few bits of unfinished business to conclude."

Crowley handed Sam the remote to the vibes, which he turned off. Vivian lay panting, eyes shut, face smeared with cum. Sam beckoned for another bottle of water. He walked around and was about to pour it through the ring gag, but then thought better of it. Instead, he reached down and unbuckled the gag and gently pulled it free.

Viv closed her mouth, jaw aching, and ran her tongue over her dry lips. Sam offered her the water bottle, she nodded, and he held it for her as she drank greedily.

"Thank you, Sam," she rasped. "Can I ask a favor?"

"You can ask," Sam said, the doubt that he'd comply clear in his voice.

"Will you please wipe your cum from my eyes?" she asked, her tone as mild as Sam had ever heard it. "It stings."

Sam looked down and saw that his cum had pooled in her eye sockets.

"Of course, Viv, on the condition that you eat whatever I wipe away," he said.

Viv hesitated for only a moment. "Agreed," she said.

A wicked thought, a thought Sam would have considered unworthy of himself as soon as two hours ago, occurred to him, and he grinned. He had signed the contract, he might as well play the part.

Sam stepped up to her. He turned slightly so the crowd could see him, and he stroked his cock back to full rigidity. Then he took the tip of his cock, gently placed it into Viv's closed eye, and used it to wipe the cum off her eyelids. The crowd laughed.

When Viv recognized what was happening, Sam saw her shiver, but she did not object. Sam scooped as much cum as he could with the tip of his cock, and then brought it to Viv's mouth. She opened one eye to look up at him, and opened her mouth to accept the cum-covered cockhead.

Sam hesitated for a half-second, recognizing that she could bite him now. But he suspected this was a different Viv, one that had just recently experienced the most powerful orgasm of her life, one who knew she was already past at least one point of no return. So he put his cock in her mouth, and smiled when she sucked it clean. He did her other eye in the same fashion, and she dutifully cleaned off his cock a second time.