True Corruption Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Sam said quietly, running a thumb across her cheek.

Sam stepped away and motioned to Luc, who approached the dais. Sam bent down and whispered in Luc's ear, pointing to the apparatus and gesturing. Luc nodded, smiled, and nodded again. Then he stepped up to the apparatus, untied Viv's wrists and ankles from the posts, and rearranged her so she faced out to the crowd. Quickly and expertly she was tied so that she was kneeling on the bench, her arms were fastened behind her, and she was suspended by a web of ropes so that she could lay forward without straining her joints. She did not struggle.

Her ass hung over the back, giving Sam access to her holes in any way he wanted. Sam stepped up behind her; she was spread open in front of him. He placed his big hands on her hips, and then slowly caressed down her ass and the outside of her legs. He bent and continued down to her feet, then brought them back up the inside of her legs. They met at her pussy, and Sam ran both of his hands over her meaty lips and swollen clit, rubbing and caressing her folds gently. Soon he dipped two fingers into her, and found her soaking wet, somehow even more so than before. He pushed a third finger in and pushed as deep as he could go, curling them to scrape the sensitive spot inside her that drove her wild. She began to moan and pant. Sam turned on the vibes and set down the remote. Then withdrew his fingers and replaced them with his thick cock, pushing all the way inside her. Viv shuddered.

He slowly began working in and out of her, pushing long strokes all the way to her inner depths and then pulling almost all the way out of her. He could feel her pussy milking him; was Viv doing it subconsciously, or was she thanking him somehow?

Sam reached out and gathered Viv's red hair, twisting it into a cord. He pulled it bringing her head up sharply, forcing her to look out on the crowd so they could see her face in ecstasy.

"Viv, this is the last time you'll ever have this cock inside you, you know that, right?" Sam said, still fucking her steadily.

She didn't respond. Sam picked up the pace, now pounding into her, her ass jiggling as Sam's hips collided with hers. She groaned loudly; Sam knew she was getting close to another orgasm.

"Tell the people how good this is," Sam said.

Again she didn't respond; Sam stopped his thrusts immediately.

"Please Sam ... don't stop," she whined.

"Tell them!" he commanded. He took some of his energy and will, and extended it towards Viv, just as Luc had showed him an hour earlier.

"It's so fucking good," she said, exhaling sharply as Sam slammed back into her. "It's always been good!"

'It worked!' he thought. 'She must have wanted to tell them?'

"Tell the people how much you're going to miss this cock," Sam instructed.

"I'll think about it every day," she said, the words spilling from her. "It fills me so perfectly. It's the perfect cock."

"Are you ready to cum all over this cock one last time?"

"YES!" she cried.

Sam tugged hard on her hair and pounded her mercilessly. Sam felt her nearing the edge; he brought his free hand up his mouth and moistened his thumb. Just as he felt her cresting, he took his thumb and pushed it all the way into her asshole.

Viv had never allowed him to play with her ass; she had been too proper for that, she said. Now, the forbidden pleasure mixed with the pain sent her careening over the edge and into another intense orgasm.

"OHH MY GOD I'M CUMMING!" she screamed, as Sam continued to thrust in and out of her. Her ass tried to push out his thumb, but he held it in, wiggling it so he could feel it across the thin membrane between her ass and pussy.

"How is it, Viv?!" Sam shouted.

"It's so good! YOUR COCK IS SO GOOD, SAM!" she cried.

Sam looked out into the crowd; it had reached a crescendo along with Vivian. Women were cumming on their partners cocks, and men were spraying their loads deep into whatever holes they were using. Sam was close, but he knew where he was going to finish, and it wasn't in Viv's pussy.

Sam slowly moderated his thrusts, and Viv came down from her orgasm. Sam pulled out his thumb, then his cock, then he let go of Viv's hair. Her head lolled down; she gasped for air.

Sam stroked his cock lightly. He walked over to the tray and retrieved the stone obelisk and lube. He stepped back behind Viv.

"That just leaves one more thing, doesn't it Viv?" Sam said. She didn't respond, her head still hanging limply, twitching. She couldn't see him behind her, but the crowd could see what he held.

"Tell them, Viv," Sam ordered. "Tell them what comes next."

"You're going to take my virgin ass," she murmured.

"What was that, Viv? I didn't hear you."

"You're going to fuck my ass, like the cruel, evil son of a bitch you've become," she snarled. "Why don't you shut the fuck up and get on with it. At least I'll be tight, unlike that slut Miranda."

Sam smiled, pleased to hear Viv's fire returning.

"Well I was going to prep you for my cock a bit, but if you're in such a hurry I'll skip that part," he said.

"Fuck you, Sam," Viv said, "Spare me your fake mercy. If you're going to take it, take it."

With that, Sam squeezed a long stripe of lube onto his cock and worked it into a lather. Then he stepped up behind the helpless woman that had been his fiancée and pushed his cock head into her anus. She was incredibly tight, but with steady pressure his cock pushed in past her ring. He heard her grunt with pain, but she wouldn't let herself cry out.

Slowly but firmly he pushed into her, claiming her ass inch by inch. She groaned and clenched at first, but eventually she began to relax and the going became easier. Finally he was all the way in.

He slowly withdrew and pushed back in. She shuddered, gasping with shallow breaths. Soon he worked up to a rhythm where the tight friction was incredible. She was now moaning with each thrust; Sam suspected the pain has mostly subsided and the pleasure was rising.

"Your ass is better than I ever dreamed, Viv," Sam told her. She didn't respond, and he grabbed her hair again. "How is it for you?"

"It hurts," she said through grit teeth.

"And?" Sam prompted.

"And it feels amazing!" she shouted. "Stop talking and start fucking, you fucking prick."

With that Sam began to pound her ass. He held onto her hair with one hand, her hip with the other, and he slammed his cock into her ass, holding nothing back.

"Ohhh godddddd," Viv moaned. "Is that all you've got, pussy?"

Sam slapped her ass hard and fucked pushed himself to the limit, fucking her tight ass with everything he had. He was going to cum soon, he knew, the friction was more than he could possibly handle. But he suspected she was going to cum too, and he had to hold out for that.

"You're going to cum, aren't you Viv!" Sam grunted. "I can feel it, your tight ass is going to cum in front of all these people, and they'll know what a filthy little tramp you really are, how all along you've been waiting for someone to come and use you like you need to be used. Isn't that right, Vivian Hamilton? Cum and show them!"

"Ohhhh SAAMMMMM! I LOVE IT IN MY ASS! YOU'RE MAKING MY ASS CUM!" she screamed, unable to help herself.

Her hole clenched around him, and Sam couldn't keep it back any longer. He came deep inside her ass, filling her insides up with his hot semen. With several shuddering grunts, he emptied inside her.

Sam staggered back, pulling himself from Viv's gaping ass with an audible plop. The blood was rushing in his ears - this time that was definitely true - and his chest heaved as he tried to catch his breath. His eyes focused and he looked around the room. The men and women gathered there had spiraled into total debauchery, and nothing but moans, slurps and wet slaps could be heard. People swapped partners with little regard - it had devolved into a sexual feeding frenzy.

Suddenly it all seemed so ridiculous to Sam, this room full of adults reduced to nothing but rutting animals, so ... gauche. He looked over at Viv and felt an enormous wave of pity wash over him. She was trussed up like pig ready to be roasted and had just been violated - by him - in front of a room full of people.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Sam heard from behind him, startling him from his thoughts.

He turned to see Luc standing behind him, a grin on his face as he surveyed all that he had wrought.

"Is it?" Sam asked. "Is it beautiful to humiliate a woman, expose her in front of all these people? Is it beautiful to reduce men and women to animals, able only to succumb to their basest desires?"

Luc turned and looked at Sam appraisingly, studying him, the grin slowly melting off his face.

"Look again, Sam," Luc said. "Do you see any sadness among them? Any fear? Anyone stressed about going to work tomorrow? Worried about their mortgage? Tonight they celebrate the joy of being alive, the knowledge that if nothing else, tonight they'll know fulfillment in each other's touch. What you call base desires, I call simple pleasures. We ARE animals, and when you strip away the constructs we must deal with on the day-to-day, what you get is this. All are equal here, all are happy."

"And Viv? Is she happy?"

Luc's dark eyes peered into Sam's intensely.

"How many times have you made love to Vivian over the course of your relationship?"

"I don't know ... dozens? Hundreds maybe?"

"How many times did she cum like she did just now, twice, as you fucked her, bound, helpless and humiliated?"

Sam instantly knew the answer: none. Even at their most passionate, she'd never cum like that before.

"Freedom has many different guises, Sam," Luc said. "The freedom to be who you are, to explore your deepest desires, to allow yourself to pursue what you really want, can be very hard to create. Sometimes one needs a little help - a little push in the right direction - to find it. "

"And that's what you're doing?" Sam said, skepticism evident in his voice. "Helping people be free?"

"That, and living a life of incredible luxury, surrounded by beauty, with people willing to cater to my every whim," Luc said, big grin returning.

Sam looked back out at the crowd, watching as they indulged in every type of sexual fantasy. He saw three men had stepped onto the dais, and two were teasing Viv's holes with toys while the third held her head, throat fucking her. She shook with pleasure.

"How did you know this was Viv's deepest desire?" Sam asked, turning back to Luc.

Luc turned and looked at Viv and the new group of men getting ready to use her.

"I've been doing this a long time, Sam," he said. Then he brought the camera around his neck to his eye and pointed it at the dais.

Without turning back to Sam, he said, "Do you know what is one of my favorite features of this new digital camera of mine? It takes incredible HD video as well as stills. And I splurged a bit and got one with a very powerful microphone."

"Oh? Moving into an auteur phase?" Sam replied.

"I just may be," Luc said. "Viv's night will make for a very interesting feature, I think, especially to Theodore Hamilton V.

"You're going to show her father this?" Sam said heatedly. "It will devastate him! He's disown her!"

"It will be an excellent bargaining chip in the negotiations for him to call off the Historical Preservation Society on the properties along the river downtown, and Robert Richards will finally get to build those luxury condos after all, I think," Luc said. "I promised him I'd get the deal done, and I keep my promises."

"You'll ruin her," Sam said.

"I doubt it," Luc said. "The Hamiltons have more skeletons in the closet than you realize, and her father would never let this get public. But even if she is disowned, she'll become very rich with my patronage. My friends and I buy a lot of art. She's in prime position to gain a lot of clients tonight."

Sam turned and watched her being double penetrated up on the dais by a basketball star and a TV actor and shook his head.

"I have to get out of here," Sam said, mostly to himself.

"Yes you do," Luc said, bringing down the camera and looking at this watch. "You have fourteen hours and 42 minutes to leave the city, as according to our agreement. You don't want to face the consequences of breaking our agreement, believe me."

Sam took one last look at the scene and nodded.

"Any idea where my clothes are?" he asked. "My wallet? My phone?"

"None," Luc said, raising the camera back to his eye and training it onto Viv and her multiple lovers. "I've taken the liberty of creating you two new identities, you'll find the documents with your money in my study, along with keys to a car registered to one of them. Your phone is there too."

Sam thought fondly of the beater he had been driving for the last several years, the best he could coax out of a reporter's salary. He then immediately cast it aside for whatever Luc had given him.

"As per our agreement," Luc continued, "I've included a text you'll want to read to get you started on learning how to use your special gifts. You can read Latin, yes?"

"Uh, no," Sam said. "I took Spanish in high school. Senorita Morales was a babe."

"You can't read Latin? What are they teaching children in schools these days?"

"Um, HTML?" Sam answered.

"Foolishness," Luc snorted. "Anyway, there's your first task when you get settled wherever you choose your next stop to be: learn the language of the Eternal City. I cannot impress on you enough how important it is that you choose your tutor carefully, especially if you intend to show him - or her - this text. I will contact you in a few months to see how your doing."

"How will you know where I ... " Sam began, but then cut himself short. No doubt Luc had his ways of finding him.

"Exactly," Luc said. "As for clothes, we're about the same size; please, take anything from my wardrobe that suits you. Feel free to use my personal bath to clean yourself up first, too. You've got plenty of time for that, at least. Plus, I'm fairly certain there is someone there waiting to say goodbye."

***

Sam climbed the stairs leading up to Luc's personal suite with a mix of excitement and trepidation. On his shoulder he carried the heavy duffle bag filled with cash, two fake passports, a set of car keys and a very old book. Ahead of him was his oldest friend and the woman who had signed herself into slavery to save his life; he wouldn't see her again for at least 10 years, maybe ever.

He was naked as the day he was born, and probably just as confused. He'd spent the evening fucking anyone he wanted, and yet he felt as virile and fresh as ever, like he could run a marathon right now if he wanted to, and fuck someone new at every mile marker. The 20 minutes of instruction from Luc on how to tap into lifeforce had gone incredibly well, and the orgy happening all around him was producing torrents of energy.

He reached the top of the stairs, and after a deep breath he swung open the doors to Luc's bedroom. He walked in, plunked down the duffel bag, and closed the door behind him.

He walked up to the mahogany four poster that dominated the far half of the room, and found what he was looking for. Miranda was splayed out on the bed naked, sleeping, her blonde hair fanned out beneath her head like a golden halo.

She had clearly bathed since her marathon session downstairs - but despite that, she seemed used. She had bruises forming on several parts of her body, and teeth marks on her neck and breasts. Her pussy - completely bare - was red and puffy at a casual glance. Sam could only imagine how sore her most sensitive parts felt after fucking anyone who wanted her for several hours.

Despite all that, Sam could see she wore a smile in her sleep. He bent down and kissed her forehead. She didn't budge. He straightened, turned, and went to the bathroom. It was just as luxurious as he imagined; there were still bubbles dissipating in the jacuzzi that Randi had clearly favored. Sam chose the shower that was the size of his bedroom back at his apartment. He turned the faucets, and a glorious flow of steaming hot water fell from the ceiling of the shower. He stepped in, let it envelope him, and lost several minutes in its soothing comfort.

His mind was pulled from the shower meditation when he felt a hand give his rear end a gentle squeeze. He had both palms pressed against the show wall, arms straight and elbows locked, head hung in pure relaxation. He slowly turned and found Miranda standing at the doors of the shower, her eyes coy and heavy-lidded with lust. He straightened, and from under the stream of the gloriously all-encompassing shower, he opened his arms for her.

She strode forward and met him inside the wall of water, her hair quickly soaking to her head. He wrapped his arms around her and brought her close. She raised up onto the balls of her feet, stretching to meet his lips, and he bent to meet hers. Around them the steaming water fell, and shrouded their embrace in warmth as they kissed a long, passionate kiss.

Eventually their mouths separated; as soon as they did their eyes connected. Miranda lowered herself so her feet were on the tile of the shower, and Sam stepped back so they were out of the direct shower stream, but they never stopped gazing into each other's eyes.

"Randi, I ..." Sam started.

"I love you too, Sam," she cut him off.

Sam closed his jaw with a click - that wasn't what he was going to say, but really, it was.

"It's too much, what you've given me," Sam said eventually.

"No, it isn't," she said. "I wanted to, you're the best friend I've ever had. Plus I'm not your slave, you can't tell me what I can and can't do."

A smirk splashed across her face, and Sam could do nothing but try to kiss it right off.

He pulled her soft body back into his, held her, and kissed her. She arched her arms around his neck and kissed him back. For a long time they remained intertwined, their lips caressing the other's, broken only by time spent staring into each other's eyes.

Sam replayed in his mind all his time with Miranda, from their wild child youths to professional endeavors, and eventually, to this last week of erotic awakening and the radical way their lives had changed.

He saw images of Miranda on his couch masturbating, of her naked in front of the roaring fireplace, begging for Sam to fuck her, of her up on the dais fucking CR for Sam to watch. He felt her here and now, very much in the flesh, her body held against his. Inevitably and inexorably, Sam's cock started to stir.

They ignored it at first, focusing on the passion of their kiss. But as it swelled and stiffened, it became too hard to ignore. Eventually, Miranda unfastened her arms from Sam's neck and disengaged their kiss. Her eyes never leaving his, she placed her palms on his chest and gently pushed him until his back was against the marble wall. Then she knelt in front of him, her beautiful eyes looking up at his.

"This slave is very sore from so many men fucking her ass and pussy, but Master instructed her to give Sam Stone something to remember her by before he left town forever," she said. "This slave is certain this magnificent cock will conquer many other women in the years to come, but she is also certain Sam Stone will never receive a better blowjob than this one."

With that, Miranda took his cock into her mouth, and with deliberate and delicate slowness, forced it all the way down her throat, flattened tongue massaging it all the way down. She held it there for a few moments, swallowing so her throat milked his cock, and then pulled it out as slowly as she pushed it in.

Sam closed his eyes and leaned back, letting Miranda worship his cock with a throaty groan of approval. She ran her plump lips up and down the side of his shaft. She ringed the crown of his cockhead with her tongue. She vigorously pumped his cock with both hands for a second or two, only to back off and plant light kisses all over it, her tongue darting in and out. She brought him close to the edge three or four times, only to back off and prolong his pleasure.