True Desire: Gail's Awakening

Story Info
Gail finds that four inches isn't enough...
3.9k words
3.88
22.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentle readers: this one goes out to my friend W (you know who you are), who I met through Literotica and has taken the time to inspire and befriend me. If you like loving wives who discover a new facet about their sexuality, this story might be for you. It has a heavy focus on cock size, so you may enjoy if that appeals to you.

-------------------------------

Gail Thompson put the finishing touches on her hair, smoothed down the wrinkles in her top and pantsuit, and took a final glance in the mirror. Even in her 50s, she still saw an attractive, well put together figure with a generous smile and dark eyes that could light up a room. In her younger days, her hair was longer, but now it was close-cropped in a fashionable style. She even accepted the many streaks of gray that now infiltrated her once brunette locks; it made for a nice blend, she thought. Her fashionable glasses only accentuated her eyes and, as her gaze made its way down her figure, she saw time had been generous to her and, while she certainly didn't have the figure of her 20s, her 36C breasts were still pert and her weight nicely distributed over a thick but still desirable frame.

As she left her bathroom and gathered her purse and car keys, she thought about her newfound friendship with Lisa Wells, who she was meeting for lunch. Her husband Walter had befriended Lisa's husband, Mike, from their work relationship. Both couples had gone to dinner three times and she found Lisa's company very enjoyable. They were both the same age; while Lisa was shorter and heavier with brunette colored hair and larger 38D breasts, she had the same quick smile and laugh. Gail, usually much more reserved and introverted, found Lisa's outgoing extroversion a nice change from her usual friends and colleagues at the high school, where she was employed as an administrator.

Her drive to the restaurant was brief and she found Lisa waiting at the table. Lisa rose with a big welcoming smile and hugged her friend. She was dressed in a knee-length sundress that highlighted her 38D breasts nicely and showed a modest bit of cleavage.

"Hi Lisa, love the new glasses," Gail offered, sitting down, taking in her name-brand fashion frames that accentuated her brown eyes nicely. Lisa smiled again.

"You are so nice, thank you," she replied. "Just got them this morning. We'll see if Mike likes them."

"I'm sure he will, they are awesome," assured Gail.

"So how is Walter doing? He and Mike really seemed to be hitting it off," Lisa asked.

"He's doing well...working too many hours but now that we are empty nesters it's all good," replied Gail.

"I so get you, girlfriend, being in our fifties is treating us right. We've been traveling more, spending more time together, and really just enjoying life in a new way."

Gail nodded enthusiastically.

"For sure, same with us. We've even restarted Sunday naps," Gail laughed out loud, then caught herself. Lisa looked perplexed.

"Sunday naps? Well, okay, I was talking travel and other adventures, and you were talking naps...you are the exciting couple," Lisa chuckled. Gail turned a deep red.

"Oh my god, I said it aloud without thinking," Gail replied, "Ummmm...Sunday naps...is kind of...a euphemism." Lisa raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, you mean...Sunday naps," Lisa responded, using air quotes and emphasizing the word "naps". Gail laughed.

They both smiled as the waiter brought over water and took their orders. Folding her napkin on her lap, Lisa grinned mischievously at Gail.

"So, are the Sunday naps just as good as you remember from your younger days?" she asked. Gail blushed again, feeling somehow very comfortable with her outspoken friend.

"Definitely. I'm more less uptight than I was, more comfortable with my sexuality at this age," explained Gail.

"You uptight? No way," Lisa asserted, "I'm sure you were a wild college girl like me."

Gail shook her head.

"Hell, no. I dated one guy in high school and like three in college," Gail explained. Lisa looked shocked.

"Seriously? I don't even want to tell you how big of a slut I was in college. After growing up in small-town, I really sowed my oats, big time," Lisa laughed. Gail cocked her head.

"I sometimes wish I had been a little more...liberal," Gail offered. "In fact, I was pretty much a virgin until Walter." Lisa's eyes grew wide.

"No way, really? God, I can't even imagine. I think I worked through an entire fraternity by my sophomore year. All kinds of cocks."

Gail blushed deeply at Lisa's expression.

"I...I've only touched a couple of them and honestly wasn't sure what to do with them," Gail stated.

Lisa reached over and patted her hand reassuringly.

"Hey, it's all good, hon. We all have our own journey and end up in the same place."

"We do? I'm so jealous you got to play with all those cocks. I might be a better wife for Walter if I had more experience," Gail said.

"You and Walter seem so happy. He takes good care of you, doesn't he? I mean sexually," Lisa asked. Gail nodded.

"He's a thoughtful lover...I have no complaints. Though...," she said, pausing.

"Though what?" Lisa persisted.

"Though...there has been one thing I have wondered about...I mean, Walter is wonderful, but there was one guy I dated...Randy...who had..."

"Had what, girl?" Lisa kept at her. Gail felt strange being this intimate but also quite comfortable.

"We were making out, getting pretty physical...and I felt his cock through his pants. It was very big and honestly...it kinda scared me off," explained Gail. Lisa chuckled knowingly.

"Tell me about it," Lisa replied, "honestly, the way I am built, I have a hard time with cocks bigger than six inches. Trust me, size isn't everything!"

Gail paused. Six inches. Lisa looked at her.

"What?" she gently asked.

"You think six inches is big?" Gail replied.

"Hell, no. That's average for me. I read somewhere the average cock is five and a half inches. Most guys I dated were seven to eight or nine...beasts!" she laughed and Gail joined in, then stopped.

"I have no idea what that is like...I...think...I think I've been used to around four," she said, looking down. Lisa frowned.

"Four inches? That's it?" said Lisa, then realizing how she sounded. "Oh, honey, it's all good...you are happy and that's what counts. I would seriously enjoy four after Mike!"

"You mean...Mike...is..."

"Yes," Lisa nodded, "he's about seven and decently thick. I mean, it's wonderful and all but honestly if he starts pounding away, it really hurts. It's just how my pussy is, a bit smaller would be ideal."

"We are quite a pair! I could use larger and you could use smaller!" Gail laughed and Lisa joined in again. The two finished their lunch in a leisurely fashion, making small talk and pondering what each had said about the other's husband.

After saying their goodbyes, Gail went to the local mall to shop. When Gail arrived home, she found Walter fixing dinner. She saw a short, stocky man with a full head of grey hair and a welcoming smile. Age has been kind to him, she thought, he hadn't put on a huge beer belly and still demonstrated an active interest in sex and ensuring she was well cared for in all ways.

"Hey hon, how was lunch with Lisa and shopping?" he asked.

"It was fun...and interesting," she offered, one eyebrow raised.

"Interesting," Walter laughed, "What made it 'interesting'?"

"Just our girl chat. We have similar backgrounds and great husbands," she replied nonchalantly.

"Glad you guys got along. They seem like a good couple."

"For sure. And like a lot of middle-aged couples, they struggle with the same things we do...empty nesting, more time for sex, you know," Gail said, sitting on the couch. Walter sat next to her.

"You guys hit on the sex topic? Uh, oh...now that sounds interesting."

Gail laughed.

"A bit yes. She loves Mike but mentioned sex is sometimes uncomfortable for her."

"Uncomfortable?" Walter asked, "in what way." Gail blushed.

"Well, apparently he is a little big for her," she replied.

"Big cock? Like John Holmes porn star big?" he asked. She laughed aloud.

"No, silly, I think she said like seven inches but her pussy sometimes had a hard time accommodating that size."

"Wow, you guys did cover girl talk there! Seven seems like a decent size," Walter offered, thinking about where this was going. Did Gail think about having seven?

"I just don't know, I'm used to yours and I like it just fine," she said tentatively, unsure. He smiled.

"Well, maybe, but doesn't seven sound really good to you?" he asked. She looked away.

"Walter, I'm happy with yours! Don't be goofy." Walter edged closer and kissed her cheek, whispering into her ear.

"Tell me you didn't think about it at all!" He pulled back and smiled. She looked at him carefully.

"I guess I did...a bit...I did wonder after she said it was too tight a fit if I would like that size," she said slowly. Walter felt himself start to grow hard. Damn. He shifted a bit.

"Of course, you would, hon. I get that, I'm not insulted," he replied carefully.

"Really?" she asked, and he nodded.

"Well...then...yeah, I have to admit I am curious. ," she said, still looking at him. He gave her a big smile and felt his cock grow harder.

"If we're being completely honest, it would turn me on if you wanted a bigger cock," he offered tentatively.

She stared at him.

"Seriously? That's not a little weird you think?" She glanced down, saw Walter shifting, and exclaimed:

"Good lord, you are turned on now, aren't you?"

He nodded shyly.

Gail slowly reached over and felt it. He was hard, she noticed with surprise. What is going on? How can her husband be aroused at the thought of her with a bigger cock? Was this a trick?

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you," he offered, moving her hand off his hard cock.

"You...didn't offend me...I was just a bit surprised," she said. They stared at each other and suddenly Gail felt emboldened.

"Take it out and show me how hard you are," she asked, with a bit of force in her tone.

Walter stared at her, unsure for a moment, then shrugged and unzipped his pants, revealing a hard cock that really only stuck out two inches from his pants. Gail reached down and found her hand could easily wrap around it. She looked at him, hand still wrapped around his small cock.

"Now that I look at it like this, it is small...but I still love it," she said, thumb stroking over the head and sending a shiver down Walter's spine. She moved it back and forth over the head.

"So, you are telling me you'd really be okay with me doing this to a bigger cock?" she asked in a sultry tone. Walter nodded, not able to speak.

She kept slowly stroking his cock head with her thumb and he moaned.

"Ohhh, you really do like that idea...maybe I need a cock big enough to suck...I might gag on it too baby," she said, teasing him. Walter imagined her lips around a bigger cock, and he moaned again.

"I'd want to have it in my pussy baby, you know that? What if I wanted to fuck a bigger cock? I could fuck that cock and stroke your little boy too, baby, would you like that?" she asked. He nodded, feeling his orgasm rising.

"Maybe you could take a hard, long cock and slide it my waiting pussy, baby. Let me have a real man's cock in your hot wife's tight pussy!" Gail said forcefully, mesmerized by Walter's reaction. He really was aroused by the thought of her taking a bigger cock.

"Tell me, baby," she urged, "tell me how you want your wife to take a bigger cock!"

Walter moaned aloud.

"God, yes, Gail, you need to have a bigger cock. Mine is not big enough," he groaned. Gail, amazed at these words, stroked him harder.

"Yes, baby, your cock is too small for me. You know I need a bigger cock," she whispered.

With those words and that image hitting his brain like a freight train, Walter exploded, two streams of cum pumping onto the front of his pants, his small cock shrinking even further. Goddam, he thought, that was SO hot. Moaning, he sat back.

Gail looked at her husband, spent. It was the quickest he'd ever cum before and Gail wasn't sure what to think. She rose and returned with a washcloth to wipe him.

"Toss the pants in the laundry, hon," she laughed. He smiled in return.

"I will. That was hot baby, thank you," he said, and Gail kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Glad you liked. I learned something about you tonight. I never knew you were turned on by the idea of me having a bigger cock. You do know it's just a little game, right" she said, cocking an eyebrow at him.

"Of course, hon, just a game for us," Walter replied, hoping this would turn out to be more.

A few days later, on a lazy Saturday afternoon, Gail responded to the doorbell and was pleasantly surprised to find Mike, Lisa's husband, on her stoop.

"Hey Gail, Walter said I could borrow his miter saw, is he around?" Mike asked. Gail observed a man of medium height, with a fair Irish complexion and a normally quick smile and laugh. At 56, he still retained a youthful handsomeness, accented nicely by short salt and pepper hair combed straight back. Gail motioned him in.

"Hey, Mike, sure, no problem. Walter is out golfing right now, but if you can find it in the workshop, help yourself."

"Ah, he is the avid golfer. Me, I never cared for the game myself," he offered. Gail showed him to the workshop. As he followed her, he looked down at her full ass and noticed it was a bit firmer and tighter than his wife Lisa's and smiled at the image of her walking. She wasn't even doing it seductively, but Mike was attracted. Mike found the miter saw and brought it upstairs. He found Gail handing him a glass of lemonade in the kitchen.

"Just made it. Fresh," she offered. Taking the glass, he smiled, and they sat together on the couch in the keeping room off the side of the kitchen.

"Here's to friendship," Mike offered and they clinked glasses. They spent the next few minutes catching up on their lives. At one point, Mike placed his glass down and smiled at her.

"So, how was lunch with Lisa the other day?" he asked. Gail smiled.

"Your wife is a wonderful woman. I've really enjoyed getting to know her," Gail replied.

"Same for us with you guys. It's great to find a couple in the same spot as us in life," Mike smiled. Gail nodded.

"I know what you mean. We do a have a lot in common," Gail concurred.

"Definitely. More than anyone might think. Even things like Sunday naps and preferences in penis size," Mike chuckled.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you know that. It's so embarrassing," she tells me, covering her eyes. Mike gently pulled her hands from her face.

"Not at all. A lot of people I talk with wonder about different cock sizes, big and small," he assured her.

"Really? I guess I didn't really think about it and for sure am not used to talking about, even with Walter," she offered.

"We're all good friends, not a big deal. We really enjoy spending time with you guys," Mike replied. Gail smiles.

"Ditto...so I guess a little shared personal information doesn't hurt."

"Not at all," Mike agreed, "so...I think part of your curiosity is that, unlike Lisa, you didn't get to experience a lot before marrying Walter." Gail shook her head slowly.

"Well, I had my moments...but Walter is the guy I've mainly only been with. Though I did make out with a guy named Randy...who did have a pretty sizable package, as I recall."

"There you go," he smiled, "but I take it you didn't really experience it fully?" Another head shake.

"No...in hindsight, I wish I would have," she blushed.

"Do you think Randy's was as big as mine, based on what you've heard from Lisa?" Mike asked, cocking his head. Gail blushed even more.

"Ummm...I can't really tell but she's pretty pleased with it...it sounds...close...if I had to guess," she replied. He touched her arm gently.

"Would you like to at least see? Then you will know." Her mouth dropped open.

"Mike, what do you mean? I couldn't...umm...that's so inappropriate," she stammered but the look in her eye betraying her hesitation.

"Just a little glance, no harm done. We're friends, after all," he replied, slowly unzipping his slacks and reaching in. Mike, emboldened by her hesitation and reinforced with Lisa's feedback on Gail's interests, persisted.

"Oh my god, don't you dare," she said, not moving and eyes dropping to his hand. Mike knew her protests were in vain and not meaningful. He pulled his soft cock out and Gail saw his shaft and balls. The shaft rested on his balls and even limp it was about four inches, even bigger than Walter's fully erect. Gail gasped, then laughed.

"It's...cute," she said.

"Cute? What the hell?" Mike laughed in return and looked down. "Well, I guess it's not really that impressive now."

"Ummm...I think it is...you are very nearly the same size as Walter when he's erect," she blushed deeper.

"Really? He's that small? Poor guy," Mike replied. "And you can tell from just looking at it?" She nodded and looked away for a second, then right back to my cock.

"But to tell for sure...you should check it out with your hand, just to see the difference," Mike suggested. She looked at him, mixed emotions crossing her face.

"It's okay, you've gone this far, and it would be a shame not to confirm your thoughts," Mike urged.

Slowly, Mike reached for her hand, deliberately choosing her left hand because he wanted to see her wedding ring hand on his cock. Gail didn't pull away, just stared in a bit of shock as Mike slowly placed her hand on his soft cock. He didn't move his hand and he noticed she wasn't resisting. Her eyes never left his cock. Holding her by the wrist, Mike rubbed her hand slowly on his exposed shaft and over the balls.

"I like this," he said in a low voice, moving her fingers over his robust head. Gail watched, attention now steady, as his cock began to grow. He watched her fingers begin to move, tentatively over his shaft and head.

"That's it," he whispered, "feel my cock. Make it hard." Gail's hand moved slowly but deliberately, fingers reaching around his shaft and squeezing it softly. Gail thought back to Walter's arousal, how turned on he was thinking about her with a bigger cock. Somehow, that made what she was doing...less wrong, somehow, she thought.

"Ahhhh, that feels so nice. Is it as big soft as Walter's is hard?" he asked, teasingly. She nodded slowly; eyes transfixed.

"Tell me, I want to hear," he urged. Gail's hand squeezed tighter and his cock grew another inch.

"Yes," she whispered, "you are bigger than Walter when he is hard." Gail increased her stroking pace slightly and Mike's cock grew to its full seven inches. Her stroke was firmer, her hand driving the skin up over his head and sending waves of pleasure into his balls and groin.

"Randy was a bit thicker but you are longer," she offered, still staring down at her hand stroking his engorged cock. Mike smiled.

"Feels good, doesn't it? You do like a larger cock," Mike said, enjoying her touch.

She nodded, stroking a bit faster. She thought about Walter's small cock and realized she could never be fulfilled by it. She clearly loved her husband but her desire to be more gratified was overruling her restraint. Besides, Walter really did tell her it was his desire.

"Okay, I think I have the idea, " she said, slowing and moving her handoff. Mike looked at her.

"Seriously? You got me hard and just stopped?" His tone was teasing but with an undercurrent of seriousness.

"You didn't want me to..." she stammered.

"I would like you to finish the job...and experience the full effect," he said. With that, he stood up from the couch and Gail found Mike's cock directly in her face.

"Mike...I can't..." she began.

12