True Desire: Gail's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, you can...if not the full effect, just a bit more," Mike said, placing his hand on the back of her head and gently guiding her forward. Not sensing any pushback, his cock inched forward towards her lips. Gail said nothing but she let out a soft moan. His right hand reached down to his cock. Slowly, very deliberately, he softly ran the head on Gail's lips. She froze for a second, then pursed her lips in a tentative kiss.

"There you go," she said softly, eyes still mesmerized by the sight of his cock on her mouth. He kept rubbing it slowly and carefully on her lips and cheeks. After a moment, her mouth opened slightly and took the head in. Her mouth was so warm, wet, and smooth. Mike had to have more. Gail sucked the head gently and thought, my God, I can't be doing this. But it felt so naughty and good...his cock was so huge compared to Walter's. What had she been missing?

Mike began thrusting faster and Gail tried to take the whole length but struggled a bit. She clearly wasn't used to sucking a cock this big. Mike thought about Walter's small cock and how Gail deserved more. Looking down and seeing Gail taking his cock in her hot mouth drove him to the very edge.

"Tell me, Gail," Mike urged, "tell me how you need a bigger cock."

Gail kept licking and sucking, finding her hand reaching up to grasp his thick, long cock in her hand. The feeling of his hard cock in her hand, coupled with the thought of her small-dicked husband having an orgasm over her wanting a bigger cock, drove her crazy. She lost all restraint.

"God, yes," Gail moaned, "I do need a bigger cock."

"No, tell me that Walter's doesn't satisfy you," Mike urged. Gail moaned. This is so wrong, she thought. She couldn't help herself.

"He can't do it. His dick is too small, Mike," she moaned around his cock, her mouth plunging on his thick shaft. Mike was so turned on by the proclamation.

He continued thrusting and watched Gail's stretched lips moan around his thick meat...he finally couldn't take it anymore. Pulling out, with his hand still holding her head, her mouth still slightly open, he stroked a few more times and exploded, thick ropy streams of cum landing on her cheeks, in her mouth, over her eyes, and even hair. Gail sat motionless, amazed. Mike looked at her beautiful, cum filled face and smiled. She returned the smile and blushed. He pulled out his handkerchief and began to wipe her face. Reaching down, he kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Next time, you get the full experience," Mike said. He zipped up silently, then said goodbye and left, leaving Gail wondering if the experience she just had was even real; what would she tell Walter? She realized she didn't care, it would all work out somehow.

12