All Comments on 'True Heart's Desire'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Where was Shrek...

...when you needed him? He would quickly have sorted out the villains and then returned to Fiona leaving our heroines in the land of happy ever after. Still, that wouldn't have left you much to write about so it's as well the Jolly Green Ogre was elsewhere. This is a delightful fantasy and one I'll probably return to in the future. Five stars (that should please the Moon Goddess).

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Erotically delightful. Wonderful imagination.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Enchanting!!

What a delightful "Fairy Tale🎉", being so artfully detailed by the author. This was quite a refreshing new storyline, which I enjoyed immensely! We all often need to occasionally enjoy a "delightfully sexual fantasy", helping to brighten our daily lives from such depressingly mundane issues as COVID-19.

Definitely 5*-Star Rated To The Author / Love Goddess!!!!!!!!!!!!

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0over 3 years ago

I loved this story. Don't normally like fantasy worlds but even though it was slightly predictable, it was absolutely enjoyable to read. Defo 5 stars.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Lovely mythical tale of good overcumming evil.....

Thoroughly enjoyed hearing about Sienna and Enya and how their love triumphed over the evil Allister. Splendid read

doug1407doug1407over 3 years ago
next chapter

If there is a next chapter ( and I hope there is)- make it about the daughters coming of age and sleeping with each other and swapping mothers..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I enjoyed it

That was a very sweet story. You have a nicely imagined world. I hope you will write more stories in it.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

A beautiful tale. I loved it!

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

Oh my. This is so well written! I can only hope that it continues! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was a nice story but I'm still curious as to where the babies came from

blondsublesblondsublesover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you all :)

I really appreciate all who have read, loved and commented on my story. I was a little nervous about publishing this one because it's not my usual story arc. Just in case anyone was wondering, I was inspired to write this after watching the Heath Ledger movie "A Knight's Tale". That and my love for Disney princesses. To address a few comments:

Will there be more stories in this world? I'd like to think so. I already have an idea about a questing knight and a dragon.

It seemed predictable. True. But, as I said, this is a fairy tale. Certain beats have to be hit: Love at first sight, damsel in distress, good triumphing over evil, etc.

How did the queens become pregnant? With the magical Ivory Rod of Life. Essentially a double headed dildo which was enchanted by priestesses of the goddess of the moon, goddess of love and priests of the god of life, god of joy. It is a potent artifact that basically is divine artificial insemination.

With love, Bree

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years ago
I loved this

What a wonderful story and a great addition to your canon. Love it. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
😂 Wow, This Is A Beautiful Story!

Hallo Bree!

Jackie and I hope you interred "True Heart's Desire" in the literotica holiday story contest!... This is what we call a Lesbian Holiday Story,,, yes!

Thank-you it's beautiful... 5-Stars and 5-teary-eyed Orgasms!

Gay Kat.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago

Wonderfully written, highly erotic romance; love your imagination and storytelling. Whether we enjoy Sienna and Enya in the future or not, do trust that you continue to share your stories with us. Thanks.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

Just for pages but this was wonderful enchanting entertainment ....... You truly jave developed a ART OF WRITING which is wonderful ....... This is an extraordinary tale filled with happenings, acting, great detailed scenes and quite addictive for more

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Beautiful written, powerfully erotic, deeply romantic and driven by a sense of the overwhelming nature of true love. I loved this story beyond words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
953 Followers
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...