True Heart's Desire

Story Info
A lesbian fairy tale in a far away magical land.
12.8k words
4.72
12.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
961 Followers

"By all the gods, not another one." Princess Sienna thought to herself. Plastering a smile to her face, she greeted one of the many would be suitors who had come for her hand. He was tall, well-built, and handsome. There was something though, something in his eyes; a coldness that told Sienna that he was not right for her. Prince Allister or something as he was introduced.

Sienna greeted him with all the politeness that she could muster. It had been a tiring, trying night. After the prince left her presence, Sienna made her way to the corner of the room and prayed to whatever god was listening to give her the strength just to make it through. She couldn't believe that she had to marry one of the dozen or so oafs that had come to challenge for her hand. Sure, some had been cute, polite to a fault and charming in their own right but none had that magical something that she had always been told she would feel upon looking her "true love" in the eye for the first time. "Besides," Sienna thought to herself, "with my luck, it will be Allister who wins." Sienna closed her eyes and leaned back against the cold stone wall, trying to gather herself for the next hours.

"You too, huh?" A feminine voice startled Sienna. Her eyes flew open and focused on the speaker. The woman, not much older than Sienna's eighteen years, was also leaning against the wall. She was dress much the same as Sienna; elegant gown, hair coifed in an elaborately braided pattern, expensive jewelry decorating her ears, neck and wrist.

"I'm sorry?" Sienna said, momentarily speechless. The woman to her side was the epitome of beauty and elegance. The only thing distracting from her aura was the look of boredom she wore.

"You're sick of these gatherings as well, aren't you?" the woman asked again.

"Of course not." Sienna said, trying her best to sound convincing. "It's an honor that all of these princes came from the lands to try and win my heart."

"Uh huh." the woman said, smirking.

Sienna sighed. "Okay, it is a little overwhelming." It did feel good to say that out loud and she actually favored the woman with a genuine smile. "I'm sorry, are you with anyone here?" Sienna asked, trying not to rudely just ask who this woman was.

The woman laughed. "Yeah, I'm here because my father dragged me along so the one of the losers who doesn't win you will try for me next. I'm Enya." the woman said, smiling. "You left before we could be formally introduced and snuck over here so I thought I would come introduce myself."

"Please forgive me for being rude, Enya." Sienna replied. She was a little taken aback when Enya gently gripped her hand and brought it to Enya's ruby-painted lips.

"It's not a big deal. As I said, I understand." Enya held on to Sienna's fingers just a little longer than necessary before releasing them.

Sienna was feeling somewhat confused at this point. This whole night had been a bit too much and the nicest person she'd met was a princess from another kingdom. "If only you were a man, I'd be rooting for you." she thought to herself.

"So, any of the would-be husbands catch your eye?" Enya asked, leaning back against the wall.

"Oh, each one seems a worthy husband." Came Sienna's reply to which Enya laughed.

"My dear fellow princess. You can be honest with me." Enya said quietly. "Remember, I get your castoffs."

Sienna blushed a bit and looked down at the floor before answering. "Okay, truthfully, none here excite me. One even frightens me a little."

Enya laughed again. "I can only guess which one. Let me see." Scanning the room, Enya pointed to Allister. "My guess would be...that one, right?"

Sienna nodded. "Do you know of him well? He seems to be the odds-on favorite."

"You could say I know him well. He's my brother."

Sienna let out a gasp. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed. "I meant no disrespect!"

"None taken. Trust me." Enya replied. "My brother can be a little intimidating. He has all the control of a bull let out to pasture to stud." Sienna sighed at that statement. "You look like you could use some air, Sienna." Enya said. "Perhaps you'd be so kind as to show me the gardens. I've heard the royal gardens are breath-taking."

Sienna thought about it for a moment. Yes, she could definitely use some time away to collect her thoughts. "It would be my honor, Enya. Let me tell my father I'm stepping out for a bit. He'll understand."

When Sienna informed her father, the king, that she needed some air, he did reluctantly relent. All of this was for her, he reminded her, but she reminded him that it wouldn't look good for his kingdom for the princess to be less than gracious and inviting. So, with much schoolgirl giggling, Sienna took Enya by the hand and they snuck out of the grand hall, making their way out of the castle to the royal gardens.

The sun had dipped below the horizon at this point, leaving the sky a brilliant mixture of red, orange and the deep blue of impending night. The gardens were lit with braziers of fire which illuminated the flowers nicely, and caused the flowers to appear to dance in shadows. Sienna and Enya walked arm in arm with Sienna telling the stories of certain flowers and statues. The atmosphere wasn't lost on her. "This would be so incredibly romantic if Enya was a prince." she thought to herself as they slowly walked through the maze of plants.

"The rumors don't do the gardens justice." Enya said softly, not wanting to spoil the mood. "This is truly breath-taking."

Sienna beamed at the praise. "I haven't shown you the best part yet." she said, leading Enya further into the maze. Finally, they came upon an intricately designed wrought-iron gate. Sienna produced a key that was hidden within her bodice on a necklace that she wore. "This is the best view. My own personal garden." she said, opening the gate with a flourish. "Congratulations. You're the first person besides myself to step in here."

"Truly an honor I cherish, princess." Enya said as she walked through the gate. It was simple but elegant, the perfume from the flowers mixing with an amazing view of the waters in the distance. They took a seat on the stone bench, watching the sky reflect over the waves.

"You're not looking forward to tomorrow, aren't you?" Enya asked after a few silent minutes. Sienna sat there in silence, not knowing how to answer. "You can confide in me, Sienna. Nothing that goes on here will leave this place." Enya added, squeezing Sienna's shoulder.

"No. No, I'm not." Sienna finally responded. "A lifetime in a loveless marriage, my only duties being to look pretty and produce an heir to the throne of a distant land." A tear appeared in her eye and she turned from Enya in shame, not wanting her new friend to see her in distress.

Enya reached out and gently turned Sienna's face toward her. Cupping her face, Enya tenderly wiped the tear from Sienna's cheek. For the briefest of moments, Sienna wanted to lean in, to press her lips against her friend's. Instead, she closed her eyes and reluctantly pulled back.

"Well, if my oafish brother does win your hand, at least you'll have me to keep you company." Enya said lightly.

Sienna let out a half sob/half laugh. "Yes, that is until your hand is won by another oafish prince." The two let out a self-deprecating giggle. "Too bad you can't enter the tournament, Enya. I've gotten along better with you than anyone I've ever met." Sienna said, then covered her mouth with her hand when she realized what she'd just admitted. "I mean...oh, I'm sorry if I offended you!"

Enya smiled, then put a finger up to Sienna's lips. "I know what you meant, my princess." she said softly, gazing deeply into Sienna's green eyes. Enya trailed her finger down from Sienna's lips to her neck. For a moment, time stood still. Then Enya closed her eyes, leaned in and pressed her lips against Sienna's.

Sienna froze, not knowing what to do. Her mind was conflicted. She wanted to remain pure, to not enjoy the pleasures of the flesh until her wedding night but with all that was happening, this might be her only chance to experience joy. Her desires won out. Closing her eyes, she tentatively placed her hands on Enya's shoulders, not to push her away but to pull her closer.

The kiss between the two princesses became more impassioned. Enya eased her tongue out of her mouth and licked Sienna's lips. Sienna, who'd never kissed anyone like this before, parted her lips to do the same and was surprised when Enya invaded her mouth; French kissing her.

Sienna became light-headed and was a little saddened when Enya pulled back, breaking the kiss. She needn't have worried. Enya smiled as she placed her hands on Sienna's shoulders, then moved them down, pushing the younger woman's dress down as well.

Soon, Sienna's breasts were on display. Cooled by the night's air and her aroused passions, her nipples were standing out proudly on her chest. Enya gently cupped her tits, feeling the weight and teasing Sienna's nipples with the palm of her hands. This time, Sienna offered no resistance to Enya's tongue when she was kissed again. The kiss, more passionate this time, left both women breathless.

"Do you wish to go further, my princess?" Enya asked Sienna when they finished kissing. Sienna bit her lip, shyly looking at the ground, then nodded. Enya stood up and pulled Sienna to her feet, then undid the silken ties holding up the dress. Gravity did the rest as the dress, more expensive than most houses in the kingdom, fell from Sienna's body, exposing the gossamer white panties underneath.

Sienna stepped out of the dress, then gasped as Enya placed her hand right between her thighs. Enya could feel Sienna's arousal; the panties were soaked with her juices.

Enya smiled again, stepping back and undoing her own dress, stepping out of it when it drifted off her body. Sienna was both surprised and driven to new heights of arousal at the sight. Enya was not wearing any undergarments and her cunny had been shaven smooth. Sienna's tongue instinctively licked her lips at the sight of Enya engorges vulva.

Enya ran her fingers through her cunny lips, collecting the fluids that had leaked out. She reached out, painting Sienna's lips with her fingers before easing it past her lips, letting the younger princess taste her.

"Do you want more, my princess?" Enya quietly asked when she removed her finger. Sienna nervously swallowed, then nodded. The brief taste she had been afforded was like nothing she'd tasted before. A fine wine or the most expensive victuals was not even close in comparison.

Enya took Sienna by the hand, stepped up and pressed her naked body against the other woman. They kissed again; deeply, soulfully, their tongues entwined in a passionate wrestle. Sienna then felt her body being guided to the soft grass. Enya was gazing upon her, a look of love in her eyes.

Enya leaned in, pressed her lips against the nape of Sienna's neck before whispering "I am going to show you heaven, my princess." She started at Sienna's lips, a briefest kiss, before moving down her body.

Everywhere Enya pressed her lips, Sienna could feel a lingering tingle, which was intensifying the closer the other woman got to her heated sex. She barely felt her panties lowered, barely registered Enya spreading her legs wide but knew exactly when Enya spread the lips of her vagina open and planted a long, lingering kiss right on her clit.

Enya took her time, starting with little licks and kisses, working Sienna up even more. She knew that it wouldn't take much to push the younger woman over the edge and wanted to make this moment last as long as she could.

Sienna was lost in a haze. The pleasures that Enya was visiting upon her were like nothing she'd felt. Words in books, books she had to read at night when the servants went to bed, didn't adequately describe the sensations. She could feel...something. Something in the pit of her stomach that was trying to get out.

Enya felt she had teased the poor girl enough. She inserted two of her fingers into Sienna's cunny, stopping when she felt the barrier of her womanhood. Pursing her lips, Enya sucked in the hard clit, whipping her tongue back and forth as she tickled the inner wall with her fingertips.

That something that had been growing inside Sienna coursed through her body in a wave. She trembled, seeing stars, as her first ever orgasm coated Enya's face. Enya couldn't believe the force with which Sienna orgasmed. Her fluids poured out of her cunt as fast as Enya could lick it clean.

Only when Sienna collapsed onto the ground, whimpering, did Enya relent. She gave Sienna's cunny one last swipe of her tongue, a taste to remember her by, before lying down next to her, holding the woman against her body, letting Sienna calm down in her arms.

When Sienna was breathing normally again, she opened her eyes to see Enya looking down at her, a beatific smile on her face. Sienna reached up, placed her palm upon the other woman's cheek and pulled her in, tasting her own juices as they kissed.

When Enya pulled back, she softly said "Did you see heaven?"

"By the gods, yes!" Sienna answered. "That was beyond description. Now I...I want to do it for you." Sienna could feel tears drip down her cheeks. She didn't want this night to ever end.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." Enya replied, mistaking Sienna's hesitation with reluctance.

"NO!" Sienna exclaimed softly but emphatically. "I want to! I may never have the chance again after tonight." A sob escaped her lips at that thought. Enya smiled and kissed her, calming the younger princess down.

"Then, my princess, I bid you to enjoy yourself on my body." Enya said, then rolled over on the grass.

Sienna let out a giggle, then rose to her knees, just taking in the naked beauty before her. The scent of jasmine filled her nose as she bent down and nuzzled Enya's neck, tasting Enya's skin with little swipes of her tongue.

A contented sigh encouraged Sienna to move further. She gave the briefest kiss at the apex of the valley which was formed by Enya's tits before tasting the right nipple. Sienna felt it harden between her lips and then Enya's hand was on the back of her head, gently holding her in place. It wasn't long before Sienna was teasing the other nipple, lightly nipping it, feeling the little bumps on Enya's skin with her licks.

Soon, Sienna began to trail kisses downward. She discovered Enya was ticklish when she licked and kissed her tummy. She enjoyed the giggles of the other woman for a minute before maneuvering her body between Enya's legs.

Laying down on the cool, wet grass, Sienna pried open the prize before her. The full, pregnant moon was in the sky, illuminating everything in a pale light. Sienna paused, praying to the goddess of the moon to bless her and Enya, before leaning down and giving one long lick up the cunt splayed open.

The taste was even better from the source and soon Sienna was doing her best to bring off Enya as she had done to her. Enya, for her part, was close to orgasm anyway, with all that had happened tonight and even with Sienna's less that expert oral techniques, soon let out a gasp as her hips bucked.

Enya's orgasm caught Sienna by surprise as her face, from her nose to her chin, was thoroughly coated with the delicious juices. She lapped at Enya's cunny like a kitten at a bowl of cream, enjoying the taste of the woman's pleasures.

Sienna did her best to lick Enya clean, stopping when she felt a light touch on her head. Raising up, she looked down at the other princess, lying there in post-orgasmic bliss. Snuggling up next to Enya, Sienna laid her hand on Enya's stomach as she felt Enya's arm encircle her, holding her close.

"Um." Sienna began, hesitatingly. "How did I do?"

Enya let out a breathy laugh. "My dearest princess. You were wonderful!" she replied softly. "But you know what has to happen now."

Sienna nodded. "We have to go back, don't we?" She began to cry in earnest. "I don't want to Enya! I...I want to be here with you forever."

"Do you mean it, Sienna?" Enya asked to which the other woman nodded again. "I feel the same way. I felt it the first time I laid eyes upon you."

"I know. I felt it too."

"Then pray." Enya said quietly. "Pray to the goddess of the moon, the goddess of love and if she deems our love to be true, a miracle will happen." Once more, Sienna nodded, silently vowing to herself to pray tonight.

After a few more minutes, both rose and helped each other dress in their gowns. Sienna picked up her panties, holding them in her hand, then pressed the still damp garment into Enya's palm. "No matter what happens, I give these to you as my favor. May you never forget me."

There were tears in Enya's eyes as she held the panties to her face for a moment, then stuffed them down the front of her dress. "They are next to my heart, my princess." Then, reluctantly, both walked out of the garden and slowly made their way out of the maze back to the castle.

Sienna returned just in time to bid every prince who had come to win her hand good luck in the tournament tomorrow. "May the gods bless you on the field of competition." she said with as much sincerity as she could muster at that moment. "Gods be willing, may the one who stole my heart win my hand." Sienna added, catching Enya's eyes for the briefest of moments.

That night, after her handmaids had left her alone, Sienna threw open the doors to her balcony. The full moon was framed perfectly through the opening. She lit a single candle, the rose scent soon filling the bedroom, and knelt naked on the hard, stone floor in supplication.

"I pray to you, goddess of the moon, goddess of love, to hear my words." Sienna said softly. "Please, I ask with my heart full of love for Enya, to grant a miracle to me. Let my truelove win my hand tomorrow. If you bless us, please let us be together." When she finished her prayer, Sienna bent over and blew out the candle, watching as the smoke drifted to the open doors and out into the night's sky. She prayed that the goddess would hear her, and then, after replacing her candle on her nightstand, crawled onto her bed, not bothering to dress.

That night, Sienna's mind was filled with erotic dreams. Dreams of passionate love with Enya. Dreams of walking the garden with Enya as her body was swollen with child. Dreams of giving birth to an heiress as Enya held her hand and kissing her furrowed brow.

Sienna awoke with a start as she screamed Enya's name. Her hand was between her legs, sticky with her fluids from the orgasm she'd given herself in her sleep. The scent of womanly pleasure mixed with that of roses lingered in the air as Sienna brought her hand to her face, studying it for a moment before delicately licking it clean, tasting herself.

After bathing and dressing in her festive gown, Sienna made her way to breakfast. For a briefest moment, she thought her prayers had been answered as word spread that prince Calwin had taken ill and would not be able to compete. An odd number of competitors would mean that the tournament had to be postponed but any chance of that was dashed when it was learned that a new competitor had been allowed to compete in Calwin's stead.

The stands were full of the nobles and commoners of the kingdom as well as the visitors from the other lands. Everyone arose and cheered when Sienna stepped onto the royal platform and took her seat next to the king's throne. Sienna barely heard it. Her eyes were scanning the crowd for Enya. She did her best to hide her disappointment when she couldn't find her love. "Surely, Enya would want to watch this." Sienna thought to herself, her thoughts a little bitter.

The competitors rode onto the field, each bedecked in the finest armor. What got the crowd to murmur in excited speculation was the last one introduced. Sir Ettinen, his horse a magnificent mare, his silver armor shining in the sun, his shield emblazoned with a red rose on a black field. Sir Ettinen's helm was already on so no one could see his face; a minor breach of etiquette but one that was easily forgiven.

blondsubles
blondsubles
961 Followers