All Comments on 'True Love Pt. 03'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I was laughing at John

8 years later and all that time never bothered to find out? John never hired a P.I.? A good one wOuld of found out Olga's story in 1 week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not bad.

<p>I thought John was a little clueless but having been there and done that, albeit not to that extent, I can understand. If you're really in love, sometimes you have to have your nose rubbed in the fact your supposed partner may not feel the same way.

<p>The key is to do John's thing and move on.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
Flights of fancy, well-written as always . . .

Not bad. At least John gets some closure. Olga made her choice -- we must assume that she really did wish to die as she had said. I guess it was to atone for her sins. Manda at least loves John, and maybe he still does feel some residual love (along with all the regrets) for Olga. But I'm also certain he loves Manda. John remains rather weak-willed. The women control his actions, it seems. Still, this was one of the better stories to come along. There remain some loose ends. We don't know how Stanley died. We don't know why Olga can't change her life. She certainly was crazy -- perhaps putting her into an institution would have been the best for her. At least John realized how he was robbed. But during a divorce, the lawyers find out every asset and tabulate everything, even checking for concealed monies taken abroad. As another said, a P.I. would have found out everything. So it really is not credible that John would know nothing. I enjoyed reading this and am not certain another chapter would be appropriate, or even how it could be written while keeping everything consistent with everything else.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
yeah lets SAVE or help Olga ! NOT

Why would John's new wife WANT Olga to turn her life around and live? Olga killed John's 1st baby... stole tens of thousands of dollars without a care in the world.

<br></br>

Lets help her?...

<br></br>

I dont know if this is over but with every knew chapter John looks like the biggest fucking idiot ever.... until the NEXT chapter.

<br></br>

Ugly. The anti male angle in the story is anchored around the idea that John is so angry-- and STUPID!!! (we cant forget that since we are dealing with an Angiequesophie story right?) that only a WOMAN could offer forgiveness.

<br></br>

Why would his new wife WANT Olga still around?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting

One good thing that happened was that Stanley, the black guy, died. Maybe it was from a drug overdose or a STD. Shit happens. If Olga comes back, maybe John can have her arrested for robbery. This makes me wonder about the name of the hero, John. If Olga was a whore when they met, as I believe she was, then, it seems right that her "john" should be called John.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
trenchant title

I wasn't entirely certain where this was going until the end... and I don't suppose that there is more to go on this one. Rather dark about the nature of true love, but I suppose to be expected....,

I don't think that self destruction in the name of love is supportable - if the one you love doesn't love you enough to want to you be well, then you must focus on the fact that there are others that love you that you must protect from your self destructive tendencies....,

Sorry to editorialize, but this is a point that is important to me, and should be central to the plot - and is, if you try to read Manda's POV... unfortunately she comes in late and out of central view...,

But as a horror story, you may not want your characters of salvation center stage - they may be there to serve as points of contrast....,

Hummm... girls and their pimps. can't say I have much first person experience... and so perhaps I bump this one up a bit... done.

YMMV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A first love is never lost

Having suffered through a divorce from my first wife and then getting on with life and remarrying, there are interesting issues in this story. I don't think you ever really get over your first love, no matter how badly it turns out. It's not that you really want her back, it's just a fact that those memories and feelings are still there buried deep in your mind. In fact the thought of hooking up again might give you a bad case of panic attack, but more often than not, it's the good times you recall when the ex comes to mind.

Angie is a good writer, even if she has a devious and twisted mind that puts uncomfortable words to paper, err screen. Her words spark anger in some, but they keep coming back to read the next story, the next chapter. Her readers castigate her, praise her and marvel at her skill. She has the ability to touch us and stir emotions, as most cannot.

PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 15 years ago
An inevitable ending

Most of this last chapter flowed from the logic of the first two chapters. There was a certain inevitability to it. <br><p>

To be honest, it was a modern 'noh' play. A man caught between two spirits, the evil witch (with white hair. thin to the point of bony, and eyes that frighten children) and the spirit of love, peace and harmony. The man is buffeted between the two, with good triumphing over evil. If only he'd had a katana to pull out in quick-draw Samurai fashion, and slice the evil one's head from her shoulders! Kurosawa, where are you now when we need you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I liked it

I was prepared to dislike this story after chapter 2. God knows I've disliked some of the author's other stories, which do get carried away with the bashing of weak men sometimes. But I was pleasantly surprised by this chapter. It certainly wasn't enjoyable reading, but it was quality and edifying literature, and brought the story to an appropriate conclusion. It makes perfect sense that Olga wanted to die, and quickly. She knows that she gave up the good life with a good man to be used and treated like a fool by an evil man. Yes, she should be hated, but she also can be pitied. It makes sense to me that Amanda would take pity on her, despite everything.

And to the person below who says a P.I. would have figured everything out quickly, I disagree. Sometimes, people disappear without a trace, forging a new identity along the way. If it was so easy for P.I.s to find out anything, then parents would always be able to quickly find runaway children (but of course, most of the time they don't). Nowadays, a growing number of people live in a world of ATMs, checks, credit cards, etc..., and its easy to forget about the segments of society that live a virtually traceless existence (for instance, most in the Third World, which is where Olga ends up). Olga's lover/pimp Stanley had probably been through this situation before, and would have helped her get a fake passport in a new name or something like that, helped her leave the country, and also taken all her money off her hands.

KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
Interesting ending.

It was an interesting ending. I liked "big hearted" Manda's character. At least she was a decent, loving wife. Good people deserve better things in life. It was good to see John has Manda by his side now, HIS true love. I'm not angry anymore with Olga's character, I pity her. It is clear she won't last long & will die. She'll definitely meet her "True Love" in HELL. Thank you for the story it was quite an entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
so

you decided to join the mainstream. Well, okay. Not outstanding but - okay. Olga herself adopted the opinion 'let the whore rot'. I know how addiction (and we have at least two addictions here to look at) is hard to break and almost impossible without a goal to look forward to. Sometimes it's true that life's a bitch and then you die. Very good writing even so. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Some great man once said...

"There's one born every minute." SUCKERS, that is. I think all the nay sayers have this backwards. This points out alot of the ugly truth for what it is, UGLY. As a former big city cop I used to see "Olga's" almost every night. One used up WHITE GIRL whore killed herself right in front of me cause her DUDE dumped her after he got what wanted and moved on. Saw WHITE GIRL's wlking down the street gotten so stoned on drugs by the DUDE following them they didn't know where they were at, so the DUDE could turn them out. Girls' insane, maybe; stupid, for sure; conned, naive suckers who think stereotyping of DUDE pimps as the criminals they are just doesn't happen, DEFINITELY. One commentator goes on and on about Olga's insanity and stereotyping like this was isolated and it just doesn't happen and DUDES just don't do these thing. Boy are you naive; so brainwashed by PC pop culture you don't have a clue how to ID the bad guys. Stan dead? Probably just another Olga lie. He took Olga for all he could and moved on to the next dumb white bitch. Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly and DUDES goota act like DUDES.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
?

I have read all three chapters now. And I can only assume that the writer comes in to contact with some very strange people. No one acts like the husband would No one acts like the wife did. I am glad it ended happily for John and Amanda and I hope that Olga lived a very long time with her regret. But what I don't understand is why she felt the need to talk afteral she didn't love or care for the child or John in fact she has no feelings at all for anything but the next fix and the next sucker who wants to pay for her 'talents'.

So yes silly story of silly people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good ending

why would John have want to spend good money on hiring a PI to find a wife who called her son a pig, who abandoned the both of them and took his money. No way. That he felt misarable for some time is just a normal reaction since he didn't understand the why. It just made him stronger, definitely not a sucker. And when he saw her again, all he wanted from her was an explanation to understand. Nothing more. As his son said: they saw a ghost. But it did not affect them. When Manda offered help, one can say that Olga did what her (last) pride dictated : she refused and accepted her fate as a punishment for what she did. So no further interference with his live. Great story. Oh, and I believe waht the former cop said in his comments. There are

thousands of Olga's out there. Or as KOTK said, there are also a great number of people with big hearts like Manda. That's in a way what keeps the balance. It's just a matter of on which side you find yourself. G.Belgium.

shangoshangoalmost 15 years ago
I think I finally understand one of your stories

The "True Love" was on Olga's part. She new her Lover was no good, but she couldn't help herself. While personally, I think that's obsession and not love, your story's ending is no different than the Celt's or any other RAAC Author. You are way better at painting a picture, though.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyalmost 15 years ago
I liked the contrast between the two.....

Female characters. Olga's portrait was of a women who was naive, stupid, obsessed with her "lover" & someone who cannot see the difference between Right & Wrong. Manda's portrait on the other hand was of a very understanding female who knew what her husband went through & because of whom yet she offered her help. The way she said she'll never leave him shows her commitment towards her husband. The contrast, as I said was very well shown by the author. I don't think hiring a PI to find Olga is a good idea. Why should they waste their money on her? The ending was OK , but there are still some questions unsolved. There are many girls & women like Olga out there who fall prey to such "Lovers" (Not compulsion, black lover). Sad. I enjoyed reading your story.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyalmost 15 years ago
Forget to tell

There's a movie called -- Your name is justine. Movie is based on girl who is sold by her "lover" & is forced into prostitution. A very good movie, just thought it resembles with subject matter so I referred it.

FrozenclitFrozenclitalmost 15 years ago
Too presumptuous for some to call it an ending

Too presumptuous for some to call it an ending, may be it is. But in the past our Goddess has always given us a bellyful of her creative nectar that left us more than sated - at least for a while. I feel the thrill and magic of manna yet to come - I can feel it in the air, I can smell it. This nectar of life tastes different in different settings of mood. Here you feel some notes of an emphatic Sauvignon Blanc with big body and velvety texture, there you taste the rare sippin' whiskey of Jack Daniels. A note of Jazz and a flourish of hard rock.

Then from nowhere you feel the spurt of hot living blood directly from an unexpected cut of the jugular. The Goddess giveth life and taketh it away, leaving us writhing for more of this concoction of soulful love and primal hate. Most of us feel it cut to the pit of our guts - none more so than our beloved and masterful Harry in VA, a man so full of passion that you can bask in the heat and glory of it no matter where you are in the cyberspace (here is an ancient word for you). I love my Goddess, I love you guys and I adore this site, may God (Jesus/Krishna/Yahweh/Allah...) keep it live for ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Feel

Like I need a shower, whats that about. I know evil is out there, Stanleys are everywhere but at least I raised my daughters to know one when they meet him and I know what I would do if one sliped through. Olga never new or understood true love and it killed her soul first than her body, may her pimp rot in hell, she is on her way.

ohioohioalmost 15 years ago
the meaning of the title

becomes more clear in this chapter. Olga's love for John was not true, though he truly loved her; then in Ch. 2 Stanley's love for Olga was not true, though she truly loved him (or at least was obsessed with him). Only in this final chapter does Manda's true love for John rescue him from the sadness of his betrayal and abandonment. A beautifully conceived, emotionally powerful, and beautifully written story. Thank you! ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nicely done

A good tale well told. The depth of Olga's flaws are revealed by her refusal to accept salvation. The True Love Manda had for John and Christopher wanting to give their wife and mother that salvation. The twist that Olga was unredeemable but that the True Love came not from John but Manda. Well done. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Good!

I was afraid that we were going to see about 10 more chapters, as some of angiquesophie's stories have turned out to be. This is well written and although I find it sad, it was a good read. Thanks for sharing and we look forward to your next effort.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
about the PI thing

It seems to me folks are misreading the PI comment. The poster SEEMED to be saying John could use to PI to find out <b>what happened - NOT to find Olga and get her back.</b>

<br></br>

of course this is speculation on my part since I dont know the intention of the poster who made the FIRST comment was.

<br></br>

Also Kelly Kewlly's comment was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
so sorry

that you think this is erotic. I'm even more sorry for you that your stories always turn out like that. always the worst possible lives and the meanest carachters.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 15 years ago
Interesting Story and Interesting Comments

My compliments to AS for (1) writing an interesting series, and (2) inspiring some insightful comments. However, I disagree with anon about 1st wives - my first wife was a flake but didn't have a tiny fraction as much evil as AS's Olga character, but I don't care about her one way or the other (perhaps because I found my Manda). I liked Ohio's comment and PostScriptor's very insightful comment, and agree with Harry about Kelly's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Who talks like that?

Are you a shut-in? I can't think of any other reason your dialogue sounds so pompous and soap opera-y other than you haven't talked to any real people for years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A very

thought provoking story,Which I enjoyed reading,and I think you should let it end here.Personally,I do not think she was Evil,she was just nuts!

lancewmlancewmalmost 15 years ago
Beautifully written story

Thought provoking and at times painful to read, but beautifully done.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
Back to the P.I. thing . . .

Of course, I don't know what the anonymous comment's author meant by a P.I. finding out everything in one week, but what I meant by my reference to a P.I. was that a lot of her hidden life (having an outside lover while seemingly married to John, buying lingerie for Stanley but not for John, comparing the money for her tuition with the money John gave her, etc.) would have come to light with ordinary investigation by a professional. It's amazing what a detective can find out with only minor effort. Tracking a person's past movements, interviewing friends, following the money -- I'd bet that Olga's relationship with Stanley would have been revealed. After all, they went places that she paid for, motel rooms and the like. Such leaves a trail that a professional can follow. Now, tracking Olga's disappearance might have been more difficult and costly, and I'm not sure it would have been worth it (although it is difficult to file for divorce if one can't locate the spouse who disappeared).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Depression continues

Depressing continuation of what started out as a fine story. Although who knows, Maybe Olga cashed the ticket in and contributed the money to a local Orphanage.

60 year old George

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Very Good Work

True love John for Olga, Olga for Stanley, Manda for John and hopefully John for Manda. But it can make you strong or destroy you! Interesting characters and plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Who talks like that?

Well, all I can say - as an English person thankfully not of the "init" generation - is that it read perfectly ok to me. Perhaps because it was english written by a European.

energystarenergystaralmost 15 years ago
Characters

i disagree about John bring weak. He stayed with his son even when his world went south. When he met his ex-wife he was concern for his son and kept strong. Maybe not strong by standards on this site because he was out smarted, one upped and did not get revenge. but all the characters are weak/strong in A's stories. Olga - In love with a man the uses her, is now a prostitute and is dying. Stanly comes out as dominate male, but lies to get money from women and he is dead - can't be that strong. John's new wife shows great strength. Offers to help Olga, because of her love for John and Christopher. if you want an all powerful male that knows what to do read Creamer's "bean counter". If you want stories about imperfect people in pain, this story is a very good start. On this site, critique is often based on what one wants in a story, not if it is good or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
true love

It seems to me that most commenters do not get the meaning of true love, the recurring theme of angique's stories.

John´s love was flawed as he "gave everything", but it was mainly material as he said in this chapter.

Olga´s was mainly physical, but understandable with her background and naivity. She though seemed to grasp that in the end.

Now Amanda is the only one who could claim true love, putting John first and trying to understand him in spite of herself. I love her character, strong and confident and willing to assume risks for what she thinks is right.

Thanks again for the marvellous writing and the depth of the story. Let´s get on struggling with what true love really is, maybe we find out some day. erikgarnor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
There are people so.....

obsessed with another they will behave as Olga did, so I can't fault believibility of story.What an empty existence one finds when they put passion before principle.Pistolpackinpete

GreekforfunGreekforfunalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

Wow!!! I always admire your ability to come up with such original ideas! Another one of the finest in here! THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Some Appreciation

Hi angiquesophie,

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your work. I find all of your stories a delight to read and very entertaining, and wish to thank you sincerely for the pleasure you bring with the written word. I do hope there is much more to come from such a tallent . . .

Green19

FrozenclitFrozenclitabout 14 years ago
Where the hell is your next emotional rollercoaster

Im dying here to read your next masterpiece. Your are the Queen of this Lit jungle. Please don't ignore your loyal subjects for too long. Also, don't be put off by any of our stupid comments, some us love you more than we could say. So let us have it babe.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Magnificent dark story

My god what a wonderful dark story. Thank you dear author for sharing. Your story reminds me of Conrad...depressingly marvelous! The horror! the horror!

LakesLakesover 13 years ago
This is my second reading of this richly emotional story!

And loved this wonderful dark story as much as the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Simply Magnificent.

What kind of genius can invoke such an emotions? This lady is simply so far above any other Authors that there is NO comparison. Never in my long life have I enjoyed stories and specially such mastery of English language.

And to think that this is Annie's second language. Staggering and superb !

Thank you beautiful lady! Mr Ross Smrek.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Okay. This is your fourth story I read

And it's better then the other three. I really hate Olga. Who couldn't? But I understand her. And that is a rare thing to be able to accomplish. Love can make people stupid. Make them do crazy things.

The one thing I would wonder about is the length of hold. At 14 years, would a girl still be as obsessed with her Adonis? After such major acts of betrayal? After the sex started going bad?

But I'll give that flaw a pass because you gave hints that the character knew she was damned. In the second chapter, I'm amazed he didn't whore her out then. But he found a more lucrative way of doing it, didn't he? One wonders why he didn't have her resume her career instead of having her suck off tourists.

One of your tighter stories. I'll need to check the dates on them to see if this is a result of more experience or just different styles. I liked this one a lot.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Different

But not my kind of story.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonover 12 years ago
Ahhh, true love.

Incredible story and incredible writing. It was such a brave story to tell. I think I've mentioned this isn't usually my thing but I thought it was wonderful and vivid storytelling that struck me intensely. I loved lots of lines, but these in particular resonated with me:

"He knew that "real" men don't feel such embarrassment -- they have this switch that allows them to safely put women into categories. They call them either "ladies" or "whores" -- and dehumanize the latter. Whores only have one dimension for them; they are business. "I am Dick," they say. "You are Cunt; let's make a deal."

and

"We, darling, are whores. We're not wives or ex-wives. We have no past, we are not even women. We are cunts and asses. We do what we are paid for and we only have names because we have to maintain an illusion. It is the same reason why they give names to rubber blow-up dolls. Mine is Shantelle, right now, so regulars can ask for me and dream they are with a real woman."

I don't hate Olga, as much as I want to and as much as sometimes throughout the story I thought for sure I did. I just mainly feel sorry for her, and I THINK that might have loosely been your goal. It was brave of you to write a character like her, and to have this final showdown. And what a showdown. She certainly never knew true love, being blinded by and guided by emotion rather than reality. And my suspicions about Stanley (and his real need for the cash) unfortunately proved correct.

I'm so glad that John and Christopher found happiness, and found Manda. What an amazing creature she is. It was a beautiful ending.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh my--

Somehow, you found a way to access deep pain and depravity, and yet write it in a way that it occupied a place that was deeply loving. Huge admiration and gratitude for you and your sharing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Wonderful

A wonderful job of telling such a heart wrentching story. Beautifully crafted.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Happy Ending

A happy ending for for a cheating, lying, black cock loving, stupid, naive, money grabbing, gold digging, deceiving, whore.

Enough said

Enough said

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Once again, the Black guy is the bad guy

Why does everyone feel that her loving a black man is wrong? I am 100% against what she did. But why does it matter if the guy was black, white, Asian or green? And why is it that whenever an author needs a manipulative asshole, using a black guy is Ace in the hole? Black guys have sex and relationships with white women everyday without manipulating them. We are not wife stealing, big dicked, abusive, arrogant rapists who prey on "poor,innocent, naïve little white women".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Racial Element

Get over the black guy thing. It was a necessary writing tool. The author needed the instant recognition that the baby wasn't the lover's and was the husbands. It makes perfect sense. The baby was born, it wasn't black, and she went crazy.

Not everything is a racial attack. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Using a black lover made the critical point of the story work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
why the racial hate?

The whole story was not about a black man, or her loving a black man. Lets re-read the stories again, this was not a black lover it was her HUSBAND, a FOREIGN husband. In real life, US citizens are not required to register any marriages overseas, there is no rule or law. She simply lived a double life. The tragic part of this story, she lied to a man that truly loved her and provided her a life that her Jamaican husband could not. The fact that her purpose was to take a mans money to support her real husband add, her abortion of his child, and how she treated the second child as a pig or object was just mind blowing. I am hoping this is fiction. The kind heart Manda displayed, is above and beyond anything I would have shown if I was dealt the truth of a failed relationship in such away. Sadly are there people like this story in the world, yes, sad but yes. great work

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
What an

outstanding story!! I just added the last chapter to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the story is of a BBC ho used by her black lover/pimp

she literally used and abused anyone in her life to maintain her black pimp/lover. Having your love marry another to provide you money is pimping her out, she was his whore all along and all he cared for her was the money she provided. Olga in reality loved no one but herself and her pimp used her with no love at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
GOD. I just feel sorry for "angiquesophie".

What a pathetic writer. It was so disgusting I just skimmed through the story, reading mostly the dialogues. Never ever going to read any of her other stories....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, Anony 2/15...

...by skimming through, you missed the rest of a great story. Bitch got used like she used others. It's just a shame that the innocent suffered because of her, but then Manda and John wouldn't have had Christopher. Karma...we rarely see the big picture enough to truly appreciate it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Not my favorite of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4*

I gave it a 4. Lot of it was good reading. Don't see how she black fucked that long and he knew nada.

MCPO Jim

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
This is Like Getting Hit by a Bus Doing 80 mph!

Sad shit! Sorry that I ever started reading this unhappy horseshit!

Don't care if it's well-written or insightful,or,whatever. If I wanted to feel like this I'd yell "Nigger" in Harlem!

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Omg what a sad story

This story brought tears to my eyes. This was a story of betrayal beyond any I've ever read. The writing and dialogue was top notch. I see a common theme in your stories of a cheating wife and magnanimous caring husband. 5*

WyldcardWyldcardabout 7 years ago

Your writing is very evocative, and yet your female characters are so weak, exploited and then inflict that exploitation on others. I don't know that I see this as a 'female perspective' per se. They are stories that follow cycles of abuse and manipulation, but with soulless initial abusers and then replicated in the female leads. There isn't really much to sympathize with in these characters who embrace their abusers and center their lives around the abuse.

Still a wonderful hand at writing. High marks though not stories I find pleasant to read!

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Reminds Me Of "Pimp UP Ho Down"

HBO had the documentary "Pimps Up Ho's Down" years ago where they followed real life pimps and ho's. It was mind boggling how stupid these people were. This one illiterate black pimp was literally just talking nonsense jibberish to this prospective ho he was trying to get into his stable, trying to recruit her. Well anyone above an eight grade education and an IQ above 70 would just think what an uneducated fool this idiot was. I mean he was literally putting nonsense sentences together. But somehow the ho he was trying to attract was even more retarded than him cause it was having an effect on her, and it was working. It literally was mind boggling.

Honestly, if I hadn't seen that documentary I would have thought the character of Olga was implausible. That level of stupidy is not possible. But there are. On top of that add low self-esteem (which Olga had plenty of from her childhood) and you have Olga's life and her decisions of wanting the moron that was bad for her and looking down on the much better man. And these morons think people like John, educated people with a real life, real careers are squares or "vanilla" like Olga called John and Manda's life. Probably a defence mechanism to give their own fucked up lives some legitimacy.

There was another documentary where this new prospective young black girl was trying to "date" this pimp. Well, the pimp was saying for you to be with me you need to bring me money. She was like well I can work and give you the money (again this is to date him, lol). He was saying no you can't make enough money working a regular job so you have to whore for me. He introduced her to his other whores who prostituted so they can have the privilege to be one of his girls. Just absolute bizarre level of low self-esteem, mixed with likely childhood abuse and low IQ. But morons like that exist in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An UncomfortableTruth

I've known too many Olgas and too few Amandas in my life and your compassion and understanding brings tears to my eyes.

LA

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

"When I came to my senses I was too ashamed to come back or even call you." - I call bullshit on that one! From Part 2 we know EXACTLY what she was thinking, at it wasn't some temporary insanity! She loved Stanley and only married John as a way to get money to give Stanley!

"Until you ran, taking a very level headed selection of our most valuable things with you and cleaning out our savings." - In Part 1 it said, "some of their belongings were missing," no mention of value, and "Then their bank informed him that half of their joint accounts had been emptied to a total of € 20.000." HALF of their joint accounts, NOT "cleaning out [their] savings!"

"the useless remorse of a selfish woman who went insane because people started depending on her." - Again, more BS, as Part 2 told a completely different story!

There is No. Fucking. Way Manda tries to help Olga like that! After what she did to John? It would have been unforgivable if she had EVER loved John, for her to marry him in a fraudulent relationship was just sick!

I have ZERO pity for Olga! I won't say what I with for her because people will call me sick! Just use your imagination!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
still a good story

It is a sad one, but expected.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Dark

Dark, but all too plausible story. No pity for Olga, she deserves all the suffering she endures. Hopefully, the HIV takes her soon. She knows she deserves it.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Perfect

A perfect end for everyone, especially Olga. Damn her to hell.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Excellently!

Very, very good story.

Terrible closing sentence, but a good ending. Sad, but good.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Just a wonderful story

Unique, different, well-written, realistic in a fictional way, well told, and had me wondering.

What else can one ask for.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 3 years ago

Wow! I am sitting here stunned. You took me from loving Olga so much to hating her like no other, then to tears as she headed towards her end. I have seen many "chapter 3" Olgas in my life, they are real. I just hope that no man would ever have to endure what John went through. Thank you for writing this masterpiece. I'll keep this story in my thoughts for a long, long time.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Mandy feels a little too good to be true, but she makes an effective palate cleanser after the vortex of fuckery that is Olga.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

I'm glad you saved the story with the last chapter. I'm glad you didn't try to "save" Olga at the end. It would have been incongruous. She was a whore since she first came to the big city. Christopher deserved a Manda and so did John.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

Great story. John and Manda should adopt a couple of kids. Are great parents and giving that to one or more would be great. Thank-you for this.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 1 year ago

Really well done, realistic third part, especially Tasha there just cashing the check.

It's best she didn't go back. Manda's plan could have backfired spectacularly.

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

A sad ending, but totally believable.k John has the love he wanted and thought he had with Olga, and they both have a beautiful son. If there is anything of worth in Olga, it is in her half of Christopher's DNA. Let's hope there is something.

hardworker5556hardworker5556about 1 year ago

I absolutely love all of your stories. Well-written, great plots, excellent character development, plenty of sex without being sleazy. Please keep writing!

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger4 months ago

Oh you are good. Another story to grab the attention, Well done.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 2 months ago

This was a well crafted and wrenching tale. You are very good at taking the reader’s emotions and running them through the spin cycle. I think your descriptive skills are simply a marvel. With an economy of well chosen words and phrases the scenes in your story are vividly pictured in my mind’s eye.

You seem to have a gift. Please use your powers for good.

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thanks, Duke. I still like that story.

Jalibar62Jalibar62about 2 months ago

Damn... well you can just rock me to sleep tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I like some of Harry scary comments. There are times his blue dog nature shows.

Your portrait of people’s actions engaging.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
1331 Followers
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

True Love Pt. 02 Previous Part
True Love Series Info

SIMILAR Stories