All Comments on 'True Meaning Of Sacrifice Ch. 01'

by S-Des

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A good start...

let's see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A for your maiden effort

hope you improve as

the story goes on

you have the potential

here for a long one.

good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAAAT ! ! !

Let her have it... This story is all about lust and satisfies that requirement wonderfully. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good, but...

I think you have amazing writing skills. Your description of how the two of them met and fell in love was beautiful and real. Then suddenly it turned into a different story. Frankly, the woman blackmailed into sex with multiple partners by her boss theme has been done to death. And the protrayal of the boss was so one dimensional, he did not come off as realistic at all. I have a feeling the pay off at the end will be worth it, based on your opening paragraph, but I worry about the route we're going to follow to get there.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Very good first effort

This is a very engaging story. Judging by the first few sentences, I don’t predict a happy ending. Congratulations on a very good first story.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Good first effort; too bad you had the wife

act like she had a lobotomy. No one in the office notices anything, she can't record any of these conversations? I am sure that to get to the beginning paragraphs, we will read about the wife getting fucked by everyone in the company. And no one says anything. Also, I think this part should have been put in the non-consentual section.

Hopefully in the next section she takes her brain to work with her.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
well written

well written started good but went down hill fast

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Will she or the marriage survive this?

It is hard to imagine where this could go that would allow the marriage to survive. She may avoid the false charges of embezzelment, but how can she avoid the truth of her whoring. Coerced or not, she allowed it and if her husband is human he would not be able to get past it.

If the "True Meaning of Sacrifice" means that her husband becomes a wimp I will be shocked and disappointed. I anxiously await your next installment.

Thank you for your effort.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
One thing is certain

If Mike is going to get revenge it is going to some doozy!!

Everything just short of killing them.

Someone said she 'allowed' this to happen, just remember she thought they might kill her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
writer don't think sometime when writing

you mean well with effect of the way the men treated the wife,but in real life it want wash.i call it writers drama queen or overkill.

crazirandi14crazirandi14almost 18 years ago
WOW!

AHHH you do it every single time! Get me furious at some of these character I can't even read fast enough! You put a twist on it though...I know you did! Now I need to get on to chapter 2 so I can get a little more crazy! haha Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting to read your first story

and compare it with later ones. This is good, sexy stuff, but damn, you've grown as a writer.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Punishment for Ryan

Im praying that Mike makes ryan eats Mikes Fist i hope ryan pays for his terrible deeds.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
slut

Wwat a slut, she now probaly blame ryan when her husband finds out. You remember she was going to handle it on her own.If her husband for give her now he is sicker then her.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
Weak plot. Wasted characters

Good character development, but then you destroyed all that work when you turned Mikki into a whore. Even under conditions of blackmail, her submission was unbelievable. Furthermore, after all the time spent in courtship before the marriage did the couple never realize it was necessary to communicate in a relationship? Sorry. Not buying it. This would have worked better as a straight non-consent/blackmail/rape/torture/bondage story starting with the office party, since all Mikki's actions from that point onward had no connection with the previous developments. Quite a hot read in the sex and sleaze departments.

ArubanArubanover 14 years ago
Tough Going But Well Written

The first time I tried to read this story, I think I quit after this chapter. It was so dark, it creeped me out...the author's later LW stories are also dark but have great hooks in the first chapters. If you read those stories before this one (as I did), this one is tough to get into, but that's not to say it's bad. One notable thing here is how, in contrast to the usual blackmail story, the wife never gets into it. No "Her body betrayed her..." or such. Nothing against such stories (I've toyed with it myself), but hats off to someone offering something different (and more realistic).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mike and Michelle

You have got to be kidding right? And are their future child going to be called Miguel and Michaela? Couldn't you have extended your imagination just a bit more to get another name for either husband or wife?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

Thanks for sharing. Five stars.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 10 years ago
Just a cheap slut

Tell the husband, even if it was after you were forced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just tell me

Just tell me, baby. Just tell me what is happening to you and I'll light a fire that will engulf everyone. As your husband, it is my job to protect you and if you don't tell me, I don't know that extra protection is needed. Even if a mistake is made, tell me. Just tell me.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 9 years ago
Sick yet compelling

Nothing erotic, yet scary how quickly life can change.

Michelle is intelligent however, hire a private detective, start documenting everything, get an expert opinion - stop flying blind!

The emotional response is just one way to know you did well :/

Kerry312Kerry312about 9 years ago
LOL

Can you say cheap fucking WHORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I've got a solution!

How about Michelle brings a "9" to her next "session" with one in the chamber and a couple of full clips ready to go. And starting with Ryan not stopping until she finishes taking out the "trash".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cunt

Fucking these assholes will only get her in deeper. She's too stupid to live with him. Dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
can't believe all the feedback blaming Michelle

People - Ryan is the ass! Yes, Michelle should have gone to HR immediately on Monday and called the police the night of the party. If the police had taken Ryan away in handcuffs at the very beginning, he would have been unable to set her up.

Unbelievable how these posters enjoy calling Michelle vile names and blaming her for being blackmailed. Misogyny at its finest!

ohyessssssohyessssssover 7 years ago
sorry

We know why she wasn't getting the promotions. She is the stupidist and most gullible woman on earth. You trying to tell us she's college educated.? Sorry, it just doesn't work for me.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Stupid bitch

I seriously don't feel sorry for a cunt too stupid to call the police or inform her husband or some authorities.

You had a good set up and then kind of destroyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Expected

I knew very quickly a male wrote the story. Only a man would make a woman look this stupid. I wander why that is? Hmmm. This 2017 mister, get your dick out of your ass and wise up! I always say God does not make mistakes; but he created a man to show us what a mistake is. Then he created perfection.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 7 years ago
This story deserves a minus 5 not even a one star

Which is what I am giving it. Sorry your such an asshole to write this. I can only hope the last chapter her boss goes to jail and gets raped repeatedly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
mmmmmmmmmm

I have read many bad stories on this site. Now feel I have reached a new low. Women ARE NOT THAT STUPID. Period. No woman I have ever know would be 10% this dumb. I know they are just stories but... some realism would be a help.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Meh

She had it right the first time. You give in to blackmail, it only gets worse.

There's NO way that they could have fabricated a provable case that quickly; there had to be holes a mile wide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Figures

She just became the company whore. God I hate stupid women. How the fuck did she become a manager since she's as dumb as a rock. If her husband doesn't divorce her cheating ass and put the assholes in a grave this will go down as one of the worst stories here.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Ridiculous over used premise

Well written waste

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'd Like To Disagree

with the other comments, but I can't.

She's a stupid whore. That's a clinical description, not a pejorative. It's very frustrating when you read a story by a writer this talented but the circumstances are cartoonish and the character is an idiot purely for the sake of advancing the story.

She should have immediately gone to the FBI. Can't do that? She should have immediately worn a wire or carried a recording device in her bag and get him describing what the situation was. Can't do that? She should have gotten a gun and put it to his head. There were plenty of other options open to her, but she couldn't take any of them because it would have impeded the story.

The only sacrifice here was the sacrifice of logic.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Stupid

She knew she wasn't guilty. Why not go to the police? Why not tell her husband after the first assault? Just a dumb bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the reason this premise is stupid

is there are so many ways to deal with this sort of thing. legal avenues and illegal avenues.

it only costs roughly 10-25k to have someone professionally murdered. especially a nobody like this 'manager' guy. he's not exactly a diplomat. it's also not hard to record a single conversation. it's also not hard for her to literally bite his cock off in their office. what can he do? he'll get fired if he made a fuss. she would too, but that doesn't matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Glad I dumped this one early

I see the series got NOT so good reviews as I expected. Very well written DOES NOT help a poor story. A SLUT can NOT be a princess as stories go...

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago
Already Too Late To Be Worth Reading

I read up to where she is charged with embezzlement. That's the point when an intelligent woman instantaneously turns into a dolt with an IQ of 15. Plus a group of managers risk their jobs, marriages and jail time just to fuck her.

It was bad enough that she didn't tell her friends at the company party that her boss attempted to rape her, nor her husband. But not to fight the allegation of embezzlement is simply ludicrous.

Really stupid plot. Not worth reading any more to this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
House democrats

This what should happen to house democrats abuse them until the go insane

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
RAAC

RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This Woman Has

The IQ of a tomato plant. Don't tell anyone about the attempted rape, don't report it to the police immediately, don't tell her husband, don't report him to HR, don't fight the alleged embezzelment, don't do anything to help herself. The only positve thing she does is lean toward the sun and grow fruit. Signed: BTW

texxmantexxmanabout 4 years ago
Have to agree with an Anon

The premise for the blackmail is very weak. She doesn’t tell anyone and agrees to an open ended arrangement? Idiotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stick up for yourself

We had a delivery man who tried to blackmail my wife but she told me. I told her to hold her ground and I would take care of him if he tried anything. He threatened her again. So my buddies and I started in on him doing all kind of tricks flat tires antifreeze in oil sand in oil draining oil out of rear ends and sending time stamped photos to depot. That took care of him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You low life son of a bitch.

You are lucky you still have two readers. I couldn’t believe the things you had your “hero’s” doing to that poor woman. I have never in my life dreamed of treating a woman the way you wrote about. I only finished the shitty story because I hoped she would call the police and get them all arrested. Your story would have had a much better ending if she had gone to the police but NO, you had to be macho man and continue the horrible degradation. Hell, I’d kick your ass if you ever got near any woman I know and you’d be lucky if all I did was kick your ass. You are an absolutely despicable excuse for a man. I’m so angry I can’t spit. This story has absolutely no redeeming social value. I am going to look at your next story and if it turns my stomach like this one did, I am going to file a complaint with literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really

Dumb ass should have told husband and called the law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Truth is best

Why didn't she tell her husband?

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

No matter the reasons, it's still CHEATING!!!

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
Remember what happened to her husband

They almost killed him she loved him and felt the need to protect him but yeh, she should have told him but being blackmailed and scared to death and traumatized would affect anyone's rational decision making. Yeah it's still cheating but what would you do to protect someone you really loved?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So fuckin stupid. Wear a wire, have H. R. stop into the office anything but give in to blackmail.

Can’t read such trash.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Reading again

I suppose that there wouldn’t be a story if the wife went to HR, or god forbid, tell her husband.

AlericAlericalmost 3 years ago

So obviously this dumb woman does anal, because her head is waaaaaaaaaay far up her ass. All jokes aside, she is really fucking up big time. First she doesn't tell her husband when her boss makes a move on her, second she doesn't follow through on talking to Jeff from HR. Then she knows the asshat boss will incriminate himself in the second meeting, but doesn't record it. Lastly she doesn't go to the cops when her boss admits to causing her hubby's accident. It's a lot to believe considering the criminal consequences of what she is being forced to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid story. There are bad men out there but this type of situation, which has become a cliche, has happened exactly never in any decent sized public company. I skimmed through the last two pages. A huge waste of time.1*

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

I don’t enjoy reading rape scenes.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

This scenario is worn out and boring. Doesn't take anymore reading to know the outcome.

rednose2457rednose2457almost 2 years ago

Not a nice story. Normal people dont behave like this. The wife was portrayed as a conservative woman who loved her husband and all of a sudden she is a stupid bimbo who gets played by an idiot. She could have gone to her father or asked her friend for advice, instead she just buys Ryans bullshit. Doesnt add up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No one is this stupid. The wife would never consent to this when innocent. She should have told her husband about the incident with Ryan harassing her. Then all these evil villains come out of the woodwork at a large telecom company. Really? And they wouldn't be so stupid to think they could get away with this. Besides all she needed to do was bring a recorder to one visit with Ryan in the office or the night with the three stooges and she could have burned them all. And the complaints about how the cops would do nothing is just beyond. While not certain they would connect all the dots, they damn well would have investigated. Also proving that she did NOT set up the account would be trivial in the modern age. Just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply unbelievable at all levels. Won't even bother listing all her alternate options. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a dumbass.

Sorry but you can't trust someone that stupid to have your back and raise your children.

Not wife material, at all.

gladventurergladventurerabout 1 year ago

Terrible story line. Hard to believe this story is written by the same author as Hero’s Reward. The plot is unbelievable. Ryan makes a pass at her and she doesn’t tell Mike because she’s embarrassed she went back to his office alone. Then Ryan almost kills her husband, frames her for embezzlement and now she trusts him to not hurt Mike if she has sex with him and whoever else he decides. How about tape the conversation with Ryan. What’s her exit plan? No way Mike is going to believe she did this for him. Neither do I. If she was worried about him, she would have swallowed her pride and told him about the pass the first night. And for goodness sake, you can wake him up to tell him. Too unbelievable (in a bad way) to be a good story. There’s never a wrong time to do the right thing and there’s never a right time to do the wrong thing.

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

What a stupid girl, the moment he umbushed her she should have reduce him to a burger

JusteenKJusteenKabout 1 year ago

I know this was your first effort, but my goodness it was carp.

pummel187pummel1873 months ago

Meaning of sacrifice my ass, any woman who finds herself in this situation has agreed to be slut, pure and simple.

Why in the hell would a person run away from one who would move mountains so she wouldn't have to feel an ounce of pain in any way shape or form, and run at full speed into the arms of men with such low character they would make serial killers look like boy scouts???

putt it this way if she were threatened by a man who lives on the same street as her and her husband would she just open her legs?? Of course not, don't fall for this one guys and gals

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous