True Meaning Of Sacrifice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S-Des
S-Des
3,042 Followers

He picked up her panties, wiped himself off and threw them on the side of her face as she continued to lie on the desk, not wanting to move.

"You better put these on. We wouldn't want you walking out of here with cum dripping down your legs. People might talk. Oh, by the way, if you're not on the pill, you should do it today. You need to plan on this whenever any of us demand it and no one is going to wear a rubber. I wouldn't want you getting pregnant and loosening up that goldmine between your legs. Now get the fuck out of my office and get back to work, slut."

Michelle composed herself and went back to her office. She didn't say a word to Stacy as she walked in and closed the door behind her. She went to the far corner of the room, fell to the floor in a ball and cried, great heaves racking her body as the reality of her new life sunk in.

During the next four days, she was taken twice more, once by Paul and again by Ryan. The encounter with Paul was a new lesson in humiliation. He was once a fierce rival for the job she eventually won; now he screwed her on his office couch unmercifully, and then dropped her on the floor like garbage.

No one at work suspected a thing and she kept it together the best she could around Mike. Stacy was concerned with her sudden mood changes but could have never imagined the truth. Just one more day to the weekend and she would be able to get her head together and figure a way out.

Friday around 3:00, Stacy informed her Ryan needed her in his office.

"Damn!" she thought. Her stomach knotted as she wondered what was next.

"Please tell him I'll be right there." She gathered herself for the inevitable, went down the hall and entered his office, closing the door behind her.

"Michelle, you're looking wonderful today," he said with a great deal of glee.

She felt sick, "Can we just get it over with Ryan, I have work to finish."

"Oh Michelle, I'm disappointed with your attitude. I just wanted you here to talk."

She breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"Were you planning on spending Saturday with your husband?"

She tensed, knowing something bad was coming. "Yes, he really needs me. Why?"

"Well, I have a 'meeting' that you need to take, so he'll have to get someone else to be his sitter."

She fought back the urge to tell him to go to hell, knowing it would only lead to more pain for her. "What kind of meeting?"

He smiled, "I'm so glad you asked. John and Paul are entertaining a client from a company we've negotiating with for months. They need the special kind of 'help' you're so good at."

"Ryan, you never said anything about this happening on weekends or with more than one person. I don't think I can do it."

Ryan felt like doing cartwheels. He wasn't 100% sure she would be ready yet, but her use of the word 'think' was a dead giveaway. He just needed to turn up the heat.

"Michelle, I'm fully aware you're not happy with our little arrangement. If you'd like to get out of it faster, you need to do your job well and when you're told. It's four months to the next review, if I'm promoted your problems are over. I'll be moved to the West coast division and you'll be free to do whatever the hell you want. I don't have much say in who would take over my job, so you might even come out of this with a big fat promotion. I don't care either way, as long as I get out of this lousy office."

"Four months!" she thought miserably, "It might as well be forever. How can I possibly keep this up for so long?" She felt herself losing control, but didn't want to give Ryan the satisfaction of seeing her fall apart. She steadied herself, knowing if she had told Mike about the day Ryan hit on her, this probably wouldn't be happening. "I did this to myself, I won't let them hurt Mike again," she thought grimly. "Besides, Ryan isn't that smart, I'll find a way out of this and he'll pay for what he's done."

She looked Ryan straight in the eye and said, "Fine, I'll be there. But you need to understand that if anything else happens to Mike I won't care what you threaten. I'll tell everybody on the planet what you've done and will have no problem dealing with whatever happens."

Ryan smiled at her, "Michelle, if you do your job, everyone is going to be happy and come out of this in great shape." He wondered if she'd feel so tough after the weekend.

..."I'm sorry baby, I have a meeting that is terribly important to us and I can't miss it." As she repeated Ryan's vile lies, Michelle felt like she was stabbing Mike in the back.

"Well if it's important, of course you should be there," he said. "I'd love for you to be here, but you have my full permission to go earn that promotion."

Michelle shuddered at the horrible irony of his words.

She arrived at the hotel for her 'meeting' around 8:00. She dressed as Ryan had ordered, so was just glad that Mike wasn't there to see her leave. She was dressed like an escort with thigh high stockings, a thong, and bra that finished off the whore look just great. She wore a red skirt that came down about 6" below her ass, and showed the most cleavage of anything she'd ever worn.

Paul met her in the lobby and wanted to immediately go upstairs.

"Can we get something to drink first?" she asked, not wanting to do this sober.

"There's plenty in the room. We've been negotiating with Bill for two hours and he's ready for the dessert."

He could see her shiver as he said that. It really filled some nasty fantasy for him to see her put her through this. He couldn't wait to see how she'd react to what was coming. "We need to hurry though, we have to be out of here by 11:00."

That hit her right in the gut. "He can't mean that they expect me to stay for so long," she thought, fearful of the answer.

When she got to the room, she found James and Bill already into the liquor and ready for some fun. Bill was the man she saw in Ryan's office the day they blackmailed her. He was in his early 40's, with a touch of gray hair that made him look distinguished. She would have casually thought him to be handsome if she didn't know why he was here. They poured her a drink and began talking.

"Wow, you look amazing," he said. "I don't think the pictures do you justice."

"Pictures?" she turned to Paul.

"Yeah, well we took a few to give to our special clients to add a little incentive to our sales pitch."

It seemed like he was daring her to complain, so she just kept quiet. The thought of what those pictures were or when they were taken disturbed her greatly though. They poured her a scotch and she began talking pleasantly.

In a minute, Bill cut her off. "Listen Michelle, I could get friendly conversation at home or in the office. I came here to get a piece of ass from the finest looking slut I've ever seen."

She knew it was coming, but the derisive comment was painful. A small tear formed in the corner of her eye. "What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Well, I think a little dance would be a good start. Paul, give us some mood music." He hit the button on the boom box and a slow song came on.

She stood and Bill closed in on her like a predator. He pulled her close and immediately grabbed her ass with both hands. As they rocked together, he began kissing her face, ears, and neck. He looked down at the wonderful cleavage in front of him and moved one hand up to her breast.

When she stiffened, he snapped, "Don't even think about short-changing me honey. We've got all night and I'm going to get my money's worth...well, I guess it's actually my company's money."

All three men laughed.

Bill finished the dance while running his hands all over her. As soon as the song ended, he ordered her to take off the dress. With shaking hands, she reached behind to undo the zipper. She slid the dress off and Bill whistled in appreciation.

"Damn, you are a hot number."

If the complements were intended to get her into the mood, it had the opposite effect. While she knew she couldn't back out, she began feeling so guilty she couldn't think straight. When Paul started the music so they could resume, it got much worse.

Through her discomfort, she could sense something familiar, something beautiful. Suddenly it hit her like a shot, "That song!" It was the song used for the first dance at Mike and Michelle's wedding. She began to cry as she begged Paul to change to another track.

He deferred to Bill who said, "No, I think this one will do just fine." He pushed her to the bed and climbed in front of her. He quickly undid his fly and pulled out his penis. It was on the small side, but still 6" and a little thicker than Mike's was.

"Come on whore, time to earn my business."

She crawled to him feeling lower than human as her fondest memory was polluted by this despicable act. As she tentatively put his dick in her mouth, Bill called to John.

"You said you haven't had her yet, feel free to have a taste."

"That's very magnanimous of you Bill. What a kind, sharing man you are." They all shared another laugh at her expense.

John came up behind her and slowly tugged her thong down her legs. When it was off her feet, he gave them to Bill as a souvenir. John then kissed his way up the back of her legs as he admired the view. She had a tight, heart-shaped ass and her pussy looked like a teenager's. He spread her legs quickly and jammed his mouth to her cunt. He licked hard and with little technique.

She wasn't sure if he was inexperienced or was only trying to get her wet with spit. She tried to concentrate on making Bill cum so she could get another drink to deaden her senses. She was so miserable that the only way she thought she could continue was to get completely drunk.

Bill pushed her away. "OK bitch, you better stop before this goes too far. I get to be the first one in that beautiful cunt tonight, so roll over."

She reluctantly moved to her back, trying to shut out the humiliation.

"Damn, why can't the lights be off," she thought as a tear trickled down her cheek.

Bill slid her down a couple of feet so her head was off the bed and with no preliminaries forced himself all the way into her in one thrust.

"Owww!" her crying stopped momentarily as the pain distracted her.

"That's right baby, you just relax while you make your company a whole lot of money. You should be proud, I wouldn't do this for just any bimbo. This must make you one of the highest priced whores ever."

As she sadly heard the last refrain from a song she had treasured for years, John forced his long, thin cock through her lips and into her throat. He fucked her mouth and throat unmercifully as she realized she'd never be able to listen to that song again...

At 10:55, they pushed her from the room into the hallway.

Paul spoke harshly to her, "If you think that performance was satisfactory, you are dreaming. Ryan's going to hear about this and he's not going to be happy." He closed the door to apologize to Bill for not having a more 'enthusiastic' whore, and left her.

She stumbled to the elevator sad, lonely and broken. Not only had she been degraded for several hours, but they were still dissatisfied with her and she was sure there would be trouble come Monday. She hurried to the lobby to hail a cab. She needed to get home, get in the shower and take something that would make her stop feeling.

The problems weren't her fault. The trauma at the beginning of the session had scarred her terribly. She couldn't even pretend to like (or tolerate) what was happening to her. She let them use her but just tried to hold on until the end so she could go home. In the beginning, her tears and innocence excited the men. However, after an hour or two, it was grating and they wanted her to grow up and quit whining. She just couldn't pull it together, especially with three men taking turns with her, often two of them using her at the same time.

Although she didn't cause any actual problems for Ryan, it wasn't likely that other men Ryan wanted her to entertain would be thrilled by that type of performance. She made it home and spent 45 minutes in the shower until she was so cold she couldn't stop shivering. She took some sleeping pills and hoped she wouldn't dream.

Paul was right, Monday morning Ryan was furious. However, he was careful about how he worded his rebuke. "Just what were you trying to pull? You volunteered for this, now you try to ruin everything. If you screw up one of my deals, you'll be here with me for at least another six months, is that what you want?"

Although Michelle was confused about his choice of words, there were other concerns front and center in her mind. "Th...They said there were pictures. What kind of pictures?"

"Don't you worry about that. Just get ready for this weekend."

"But Mike's coming home Saturday. You can't expect me to leave him."

"No, I'll let him have you Saturday, but your ass is mine Friday night. I'll make sure no one bothers you until then, so make sure you are ready. Don't make any plans and be ready to receive your punishment for doing a bad job."

Considering the kind of man she now knew Ryan was, that thought was amazingly disconcerting. Michelle left his office wondering how much worse her life was about to become.

S-Des
S-Des
3,042 Followers