True Nature Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to distract myself by reaching into the bag once more, and this time I succeeded, for I pulled out small pleather pouch with a zipper on it. I slowly unzipped the bag, peaked inside and nearly dropped the pouch out of surprise. I quickly dumped the contents on the ground and studied the tubes and compacts before me. I picked up a clear bottle labeled "full coverage matte foundation: La Mer" and noticed how it was the exact shade of Cain's skin.

Curious.

I looked down at the pile and picked up a tube of lipstick, uncapping it to reveal a bright red color beneath the silver packaging. I picked up another silver tube with the name rubbed off and opened it quickly to reveal a mascara wand. I'd never touched makeup before but I knew what it was and I couldn't think of any reason as to why a male alpha wolf would possibly have it.

This was just as bad as crossing dressing, as far as our kind was concerned. It was very odd indeed that Cain possessed these products but I found myself wondering what I would look like if someone were to do my makeup. Would I be more beautiful or would I look even more like a whore?

I wished I knew how to apply it. What a surprise it would be for my Alpha to come home to me all dressed up for him? I wondered if he would enjoy something like that or if he would be angry with me for going through his box. I shuddered at the mental image of an angry Cain. He might be a tad smaller than other alpha's but he was definitely someone that could destroy me with very little effort. I quickly put all the makeup back in the pouch and zipped it back up before throwing it and the other items back in the velvet bag, wanting to put the box away before I was caught.

In my hurry, the makeup bag didn't land quite right, pushing the bag out to far and the box refused to shut. As I lifted the weight of the bag and shifted it for a better angle, I heard a click and the velvet bag suddenly rose up a couple of centimeters. Curious, I removed the bag from the box and pulled open the lid of the secret compartment. Inside lay a single dvd. My hands trembled as I lifted it out of the box, wondering if I had time to see what was on it before Cain arrived home.

I sat there for a solid five minutes, weighing my options. I didn't want to do anything that would make the alpha hurt me... but Cain didn't seem to be the type that would hurt anyone, at least that's what I hoped. I bit my lip, unsure if I should do this or not when my curiosity finally got the better of me and I ran to the living room, the disk cradled safely in my hands.

It took me a few minutes to figure out how to set up the tv and dvd player but I finally got it and slipped the disk in, feeling butterflies fill my stomach as the black screen began to change. At first there was nothing, just the sound of someone panting hard and I could feel my cock swell, simply from the sound I knew to be Cain. Then he adjusted the camera to a better angle and I was staring into the steely grey eyes of my alpha.

He stepped back from the camera and I quickly noticed that he was naked. My hand quickly found my swollen cock as I took in his lightly bronzed skin and well muscled body. Cain shifted his weight on the bed and I quickly noticed a black dildo in his hand and a remote in the other. It was then that I registered that the alpha has used this toy on himself, before he used it on me, and I felt a strange sense of closeness over it.

I watched, mesmerized as Cain slowly lowered himself onto the plastic cock, easing it carefully into his asshole. He turned, so that the camera could capture his ass, filling the screen with his clenching hole swallowing the slick toy. I could feel drool leaking out of the corner of my mouth but I didn't care to wipe my face clean. My alpha was too sexy to look away from. Right at that moment, the vibrations started again, this time stronger than they had been every time before.

"No!" I gasped as my cock began to weep with precum. "Not now... not.. ugh..."

I quickly found myself humping the couch as I watch Cain writhe against his sheets in the video. The vibrations in my own ass soon became unbearable and I could feel tears gather in my eyes over the effort it took me to restrain myself. Before I knew it, I felt close to cumming. I knew I needed to stop moving but I was in a trance, addicted to the moans and cries that came out of Cain's shaking body. My alpha's pleasure was a beautiful thing.

Just when I'd nearly given up all my self-control I was shocked back into focus as keys sounded in the lock on the front door. I gasped and made a furious attempt to correct my clothing as I watched the knob slowly turn. Right as the door began to open, all the vibrations stopped and I became acutely aware of how loud Cain's moans sounded coming from the tv.

12