True Relief: First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kent licked their lips. "I want. To come?"

Alec laughed, and Kent felt small in the best way. "Cute thing. Can you come, though?"

Kent blushed furiously. "I- no, I don't think I can yet."

"Then what do you want?"

Kent ghosted their fingers over their slit. Their eyes darted to Alec's pants. They could see he was already hard, but if he seemed bothered he showed no sign.

"Do you want to put your fingers in?"

Did they? That might help. They nodded.

"Put your fingers in."

They were wet, and aching and puffy, and the fingers did nothing to help any of that. Kent shut their eyes and groaned again. Everything else was falling away, they were just here in this bubbly room trying to get a god damn orgasm and failing.

Their fingers weren't enough. They needed cock.

"Ask for it," Alec said, like he was reading their mind.

Kent squirmed. "I need- can I- you-? Just, in-" They wanted him to grab them and fucking impale them on his cock. They wanted to feel him deep, deep inside their body.

"Say it."

"Cock. In me," and he'd moved over to the sofa.

"I think you're confused," he said playfully, suddenly so much nearer. He was warm, and reached a large hand over to sink his fingers in their hair. Kent moaned and bucked their hips up. "Those are your fingers, not a cock. Although, you do fuck them so nicely."

Kent whimpered and bucked down on them, leaning into his touch. "Want you to fuck me," they said, squirming. "Cock. In me."

"Well done," Alec said, and Kent felt whatever was left in them melting. "I know what you want now, and I can give you it. Lie back."

Kent shifted on the sofa, eyes locked on Alec as he unbuckled his pants. Cock. It was as big as Kent had guessed, maybe bigger, and the squirmed their thighs together as they thought about it entering them, splitting them like a peach.

He grabbed their hips and finished positioning them, then pulled down his boxers to fully let his dick out. If their pussy wasn't throbbing already, if they weren't scared they were about to wake up from the best fucking dream ever, Kent would have begged to suck it. But instead-

"Please, please fuck me," they breathed.

Alec lined his cock up against their slit - god, that slight pressure, fucking fucking - and said, "You beg so prettily," and pushed in to the base.

Yes. Holy fuck they were finally full. It was like every racing thought disappeared the instant they had a cock in them. He didn't even need to move, he could just stay like that forever and let Kent drift off on a cloud of contentment.

"You feel amazing," he whispered in Kent's ear. They shuddered around his dick, between his arms that he had pressed on either side of them, caging them in safety. "So warm," he said, pulling out just slightly and pushing back in as Kent whined in protest.

"So wet," and again, pistoning out and in at an agonizing pace -

"So warm," again -

"And so needy. You need this, don't you?"

"Yes, I need this," Kent said, feeling a bubble of pleasure as they let his words trip off of their tongue. "I need this."

"Good boy." Kent shivered, grinding down on his cock. "You like to be called that? Good boy?"

Kent nodded. God, did they love it.

"Tell me what you are."

"I'm your- I'm a good... boy," they said, and were rewarded by the feeling of his cock sinking into them once more to the base. They bit back a moan. Alec tutted his tongue.

"Give me your noises, good boy," he said, pulling out and slamming in, and Kent cried out, but bit it back down. It was so high pitched, it sounded like a girl, they must sound and look like-

Fuck, the cock again, filling them up, pounding every thought out of their little head. "Take my cock," Alec growled, "moan for it," and Kent moaned.

"I don't want you to think here, I don't want you to do anything but feel. Feel my cock," he said, pausing his movements and holding Kent flush to his pelvis. It felt like he was pushing things out of the way, it felt like all of Kent would change to fit him however he wanted. Kent groaned.

"You like my dick, don't you, toy?" Kent imagined they were nothing but a toy for his cock, nothing but something lying there waiting to be fucked. They nodded feverishly. "Tell me."

"I like your dick, yes, I like your dick, in me," they said. Alec brushed their hair aside.

"You would look pretty with one of your own, though, don't you think?" He pressed his thumb just to the side of their swollen clit, rubbing slightly, still pressed all the way in. "Not as big as mine, I'm sure, but cute, like you."

"Yes," Kent said, agreeing with him, agreeing with anything he did when he was pressed against them in all the right ways.

"Pretty boy with such a pretty dick," he said, fucking in and out now. Kent was so past thought, so past anything but the feeling. Every moment was either being full or being filled or, god forbid, the feeling of the dick pulling back out. They just needed it in, in, in, and with every thrust back in they felt more like a scattering of stars, like the impossibly hot center of the earth, like the heat before a thunder storm.

Filling them, leaving, filling them, leaving, filling them faster and faster and faster.

"Touch your dick," Alec commanded, and Kent reached down to their, own cock? A Little thing, barely even the length of their middle finger, but it was hard and bounced as Alec fucked them brutally, and they reached down like he said and touched it.

Their slick was all over them from being used and they lubricated their cock with it, unsure what to do and distantly realizing this was strange as they tugged at it and, oh, that felt nice, tugging up to the tip like that.

They were at their limit. As Alec fucked them, they groaned - that was deeper, it was deeper, - and his cock was so deep in them, and they tugged at their dick that was now long enough for a hand and a mouth to work at it and fuck, they imagined that. Then Alec's cock filled them to the brim and pushed out all other thoughts. He was sweating, and his sweat dripped from his brow and down onto Kent's chest.

"I'm gonna come," they panted in their new voice, deeper and resonant but still - god - pathetically full of need, spilling over the brim. "I wanna come."

"So wonderful," Alec said, then, "Be a good boy. Come on my cock."

Kent cried out as their orgasm ripped through them twice. They convulsed on Alec's cock just as a stream of white spurted out onto their chest. Alec fucked them through it, the orgasm deep in their gut continuing as he did. "Where?" he asked, clearly on the verge of coming.

"In me," Kent begged, "Please, fill me up."

Alec chuckled through a grunt, holding flush. Kent blanked into nothing but bliss as they felt his cum rush through them, hand still clasped around their own cock. It was right. Everything felt right. They floated away on that feeling.

---

"Same time next week?" Alec asked them at the door to the waiting room. He'd given them a set of clothes that fit their new adjustments in size.

"Absolutely," Kent beamed.

12