Home Alone

Story Info
Ben unlocks his door for a complete stranger.
2.1k words
4.6
25.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexytype
sexytype
34 Followers

Author's note: This story contains name-calling, objectification, non-consent and blackmail. Please proceed with caution if these themes could be troubling to you. I do not condone anything depicted in this story and it should be read with the knowledge that it is a fictitious fantasy. All characters are over 18. Otherwise, please enjoy.

- - - - -

They'd chatted for less than ten minutes and that was all it took for Ben to offer up tantalising pictures of himself. His naked body in front of the mirror, from the neck down, showing his slim, toned, masculine body; his faded scars from top surgery, smatterings of dark body hair, and the smooth, plump V of his vulva - almost jarring on an otherwise completely male specimen. "Mmm. Now spread your legs for me," the stranger he'd been talking to replied in an instant. "I know you want to show me."

It was true. He got a thrill every time he showed off to a stranger online, but this stranger was in the same town perhaps only a mile or two away at most. Ben throbbed from the inside as he sat in front of his standing mirror and spread his legs to take the perfect picture for this stranger. He was already wet when he sent it. Another quick message: "My cock would split you open." Then Ben received a dozen pictures of possibly the biggest looking cock he'd ever seen. Pictures from all angles. It was long, thick, uncut, a fat bulbous head. His mind raced at the sight of it, and his pussy ached for it."Damn that's massive." Ben wrote back. "How big is it?"

"11 inches." Then another: "I want to fuck your pussy. Where are you?"

Ben's heart started pounding in his chest as he thought for a moment. He'd been so horny lately. He hadn't had sex in months and he was so pent up to feel the touch of a man -- and a cock deep inside him. His fantasies had slowly been building, spilling out more and more, little by little into his interactions with the men he spoke to through apps online. It was only a matter of time before he'd have to meet someone. He might not have the chance to try such a huge cock again. And he'd thought about doing this so many times before. If not now, then when? He quickly sent off his exact location to this complete stranger. His pussy throbbed in anticipation.

"Unlock your door for me." The stranger replied immediately. "I want to walk in and find you on your hands and knees."

"Fuck." Ben replied with shaky hands. "That's so hot. I'll be waiting for you."

"Good slut. Wear a blindfold too. 10 minutes. Be ready."

Ben was full of nerves in that ten minutes. He could have backed out, he could have blocked the stranger so their entire chat, along with his live location, would vanish - but he didn't. Instead, he walked naked to the front door of his home and unlocked it. He almost couldn't believe what he was doing as he put on his blindfold, his sleeping mask, and positioned himself in his hallway, mere feet away from the door. He'd never done anything like this before, but in only ten minutes his fantasy was about to be realised.

That ten minutes felt like forever as he presented himself on his hands and knees, trying to steady his erratic breathing. At any minute, he could have changed his mind, locked his door again, and safely hid in his house. But he had never been so turned on his life. He could feel all the slick around his throbbing pussy hole - even if his mind wasn't ready for this, his body certainly was. His round ass and holes were on display, they'd be the first thing the stranger would see when he came through the door. Protection hadn't been discussed once throughout their brief conversation. The uncertainty in the back of Ben's mind only turned him on even more as he waited, ass in the air and pussy out for a complete stranger to fuck.

The minutes ticked by. Just as Ben started to entertain the idea that this was the most stupid thing he had ever done in his life, he heard the door open behind him. The sound of that alone practically cut through him. He froze in place, feeling the breeze from outside hit his wet centre. Ben was on fire, he could have almost come right then and there. He heard the door almost slam shut and footsteps approached him. "Mmm, perfect." The stranger's voice was rough on his ears, he could hear the lust dripping from him. All of a sudden, he felt the man's large, cold hand slap his ass.

Ben let out a gasp of a breath he didn't realise he'd been holding in. "Just like I asked. You really are a slut, huh?" The stranger taunted him from behind. Ben didn't dare to turn around, even as he heard the rustling of clothes, a metallic clinking of a belt buckle, and the sound of a zipper as the man knelt behind him. Ben's round ass was groped and fondled roughly for a moment, the feeling of this total stranger's hands on him had him breathing heavy in seconds. He was not gentle. Ben dropped his head and arched his back, leaning into the touch. Then fingers toyed with his pussy, teasing around his engorged clit, and finally dipping into his now soaking hole. "Fuck," the man grunted and shoved a digit deep inside Ben's warm, inviting pussy, making him moan. "You're so wet and tight."

The stranger quickly fished out his cock from his underwear and immediately started rubbing the huge head of it all over Ben's pussy, coating himself in the slick. Ben whimpered feeling just how big the head of that cock was, how easily it slid around his hole. He had just registered the absence of the sound of a condom packet being opened - the warm, wet feeling against him was unmistakably skin on skin. That was a bare cock being pushed against his little opening. "I hope this is what you wanted..." the man breathed from behind him, "because you're going to get every inch, slut!"

"W-wait-aaahh!" Ben yelped as he felt the fattest cock ever being pushed inside his tight hole with no regard to how painful or sudden the stretch was. He jumped forwards as the cock jabbed his insides painfully, but it didn't do anything to deter the man. A hand was shoved between Ben's shoulder blades, pushing his body down against the floor with ease as the stranger rutted inside him brutally.

Ben couldn't believe what was happening; a man who he had never even seen the face of was raw inside his little pussy, and he couldn't stop himself from moaning uncontrollably as the feeling of it radiated out from inside him, the pain melting into pleasure with each hard thrust of huge cock. He'd never felt so full in his life. "That's it slut," the stranger rasped, "don't fight it, take that cock." He drove his cock inside Ben's little hole with reckless abandon, opening him up inch by inch with his massive member. Ben had no control over the sounds he was making as his pussy was stretched beyond capacity, that huge cock bumping further and further into the very depths of him. His hole drooled around the man's cock, making a wet slapping sound as a pair of heavy balls, now covered in his juices, banged against his rigid little cock. All of the fight in him, the doubt, everything melted away until all he could focus on was the sensation of his throbbing hole being used raw.

He breathed almost like he was hyperventilating with the force of each stroke inside him, his face and upper body still pushed against the floor. It went on for minutes, the wet, smacking sounds, his moans and gasps, the man's grunting and cursing. "You feel so fucking good on my dick." Ben heard from behind him. He was dragged back to reality for a moment as the man stilled inside him and removed the hand that pressed him into the floor. "I don't want to forget how tight your fuckhole is." Ben could still barely move, his head and toes tingling from the assault on his senses. A moment passed and he caught his breath.

"Good slut," the stranger finally said, as that huge cock was jutted further into Ben's hole. "Nearly got it all in you, just a few more inches." Another push. Ben could hardly take it, wincing and groaning in pain. "Your cunt looks so good wrapped around my cock." The man fucked himself further and further inside Ben's pussy until he painfully bottomed out inside, causing Ben to shriek.

"Is that enough cock for you, slut?" The stranger laughed at him, and started fucking Ben's hole with abandon. "And it only took you ten minutes to get on your hands and knees for me." He taunted from behind, his huge cock shoving all the way into Ben's hole over and over again. "I bet you do this all the time, you little cock slut. I'm going to dump so much cum in your little cunt."

Ben started to panic a little and tried in earnest to prop himself up on his hands again. He lifted his head, and immediately he felt his hair grabbed from behind. A hand around his hip forced him back onto the cock as it was shoved inside him. Ben let out a stuttering cry, his eyes tearing up behind the blindfold from the intensity of it all. He felt like he was being fucked within an inch of his life. Suddenly, the man groped at Ben's little cock. It was so hard and rigid and soaked with his own wetness.

"Cum on this cock, slut," the stranger commanded. "Show me how much you want my cum inside you." Ben almost tried to resist as the stranger fucked him, but his fingers on his cock, that massive rod pummelling his tiny hole, it was all too much for him. In mere moments, his pussy spasmed and he came all over a complete stranger's bare cock with a yell. The fucking went on throughout his orgasm, drawing it out, causing him to practically melt into a whimpering mess on the floor. He finally felt one last painful, deep thrust inside his body and a huge load of cum was drained into his pussy as the stranger groaned and panted. They stayed still for a few moments, and then he felt the cock slowly unsheathe from his pussy. "You're a perfect little cumdump, you really milked my cock," the man remarked as he pulled out of Ben slowly, watching his cum dribble out as he did so.

Ben couldn't even move, he was left panting on the floor, his pussy feeling suddenly so empty. The man gave Ben one final slap on the ass, tucked himself away, and seemed to walk around a little before he was out of the door and gone.

Ben stayed like that for maybe ten minutes, just processing what had happened, feeling the gape of his pussy and the stranger's cum slowly leaking onto his carpet. He eventually took off his blindfold and got up, locked his door, and decided to shower. It was maybe an hour later when he had calmed down and decided to check his phone. He had received a notification from the hookup app he'd been using. His heart felt stuck in his throat as he read a new message from the stranger who had been inside him. It was Ben's full name, his address, and his place of work. There were also a dozen or so photographs sent to him, and a high-definition video of Ben moaning as his pussy was opened up by that huge cock. He skipped to the end, where he heard himself practically scream in pleasure as he came and was filled with spunk. He panicked, but his pussy throbbed as he watched it. Suddenly, another message from the stranger:

"You're my bitch from now on. I own your pussy. I'm going to fuck you and drain my balls in you whenever I want. If you refuse me, I'll post everything online. Everyone you work with, and all of your family and friends will know what a little cumdump you are, how you love having a real man's cock and cum inside your little boy cunt. Do you understand?"

Ben breathed hard. This never happened in his fantasies. Whatever choices he may have had going into this, he felt they had all been taken away from him now. His left hand slipped down into his underwear and to his slick pussy. With his right hand, he typed back: "I understand... I'm your slut now."

"Good slut."

sexytype
sexytype
34 Followers