All Comments on 'True Renaming'

by KallieHF

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AquariusgirlAquariusgirl7 months ago

Wow! As always your storys are amazing! I don't know how you come up with your ideas, but they never fail to impress, and I love reading your work!

I can't wait for whatever comes next 😊

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wonder if you are going to continue with these characters? You probably don't intent too but, maybe Lenora has higher ambitions than just controlling and having sex with a succubus? She could use Aria to help grow an empire. Both lesbian and business? Start at the ground up seducing male and female bankers for favorable loans. Seduce investors, other business people. Entice the public with her products. Maybe they are 'magical' or halloween oriented? Ultimately seducing any female she wants to bed and any male she wants to make a female for enjoyment or vengeance. Since she was able to alter an incubus into a succubus and completely change 'her' reality making Aria a bimbo succubus, I wonder if she and aria's combined skills could alter people and reality around them so the changes go unnoticed by everyone else? Their new reality is just the way they have always been to everyone else. Only the changed might know different if Lenora wanted to leave them with that knowledge. Or she could turn men or women into bimbo lesbians? Just some thoughts I had. It was a good story.

siondiresiondire7 months ago

This fic was fun to read. I like the goth witch and her winning in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKallieHF@KallieHF
Hi! I'm Kallie, a writer of erotic stories - mostly mind control and hypnosis-themed erotica, but I have written other stuff in the past and may do again. The main platform for my writing is my Patreon page, and by throwing me a few dollars a month on there you can ensure I ke...