True Self Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He would let us get away with anything. We once threw a party for a co-worker, with alcohol and everything while we were on the clock.

"You should be good though since you and Kyle were together for a while," Francis smiled.

Kyle was an ex fuck buddy or friends with benefits. Now we were just co-workers, his idea not mine.

"No calls?" Anderson said as he made his rounds.

I hated him with a passion. He was always dressed like he was running a multi-million dollar business. While the rest of us were dressed casually, he was wearing a suit and tie. Kyle was standing by him. I guess Anderson was showing him what was to be done.

Like we always said, he was a shift manager, not the king of the world. All he did was make sure we got our calls answered and helped the person, once in a blue moon we would get a call that we didn't know how to help them, and pass it on to him. Other than that, he was a walking paperweight.

"Not yet," Jacob replied.

"It's early," Kyle said. "They will come."

"Usually, if calls don't come in, we would let some people..." Anderson started to say.

"I know Tony," Kyle said, "Remember I worked shifts, calm down bud."

Anderson hated being called by his first name. It was Anderson or Mr. Anderson, that was it. I was glad Kyle was on the same level as him now, the look on Anderson's face said it all, he hated the idea that one of us was now his equal.

"Then you can take the floor, I will file some paperwork," Anderson said as he walked away.

"Congratulations," I smiled as I stood up and watched the meanie walk away.

"Thanks," Kyle said as he stood next to my cubicle. "It's worth the promotion just to piss him off daily."

"I would take a pay cut, just to piss him off," I smiled.

"You coming to Jackie's later? Some of us are getting together to celebrate," Kyle asked.

"Sure," I nodded.

"Okay, see you there," Kyle smiled.

Jackie's was our local bar, must of us from work would get together there, nearly every Friday. Kyle's promotion was a good time as any to get my mind off recent events.

"That bad, huh?" Kyle said as I downed another beer.

"Yup," I nodded as we all sat at our usual table.

"Want to talk about it?" Cindy asked.

"Nope," I shook my head as another round was brought to the table.

Cindy was the head of our department, or as we liked to call it the slave pit. She usually never came to hang out with us as it could be seen as favoritism, but once in a blue moon, she would slum it down to hang with us.

"I just wanted to say congrats," Cindy smiled as she stood up.

"Thank you again," Kyle said in his kind inside voice.

"You earned it," Cindy smiled.

"Now that she is gone," Jacob said.

We got down to our usual company shit-talking, which mostly revolved around rumors we had heard about nearly everyone that wasn't at the table, or who left the table to go. I was sure there was a lot of talking about me when I wasn't around, but that's the way things were, and we accepted it.

"Thanks for coming," Kyle said as I waited outside with him for his Uber to arrive. He was way past the drinking and driving limit. Since I drank those first three beers when we came and hadn't drunk anything after that, I felt good enough to drive back home.

"No problem," I nodded.

"I am serious," Kyle said, slurring his words. "You have been a good friend since we broke up."

"We weren't together," I said, standing next to him. Which again wasn't my idea.

I had a massive crush on Kyle, even before we were fuck buddies, and even more so afterward. I loved his brown hair, blue eyes, and the way he slurred his words when he drank. Of course, after we had sex, I loved his huge fucking cock more than anything else.

Kyle had a big dick, and he knew it. He also talked about it a lot, especially when he had been drinking.

"It was good, wasn't it?" Kyle asked as he looked down at me.

"The sex?" I asked. I knew exactly what he meant.

"Yes, of course, the sex," Kyle nodded.

"It was beyond good," I nodded. The cold air made me shiver.

"What do you say?" Kyle said with that look in his eyes

.

My inner voice screamed, yes, but I knew better. "You have Gabrielle now," I nodded. "She is a good woman. I wouldn't do that to her."

"Oh, come on," Kyle whined. "You're so much better than her," he shook his head. "She doesn't like to suck it, did I tell you?"

"Yes," I nodded. "You have told everyone."

'Stupid bitch!' I shouted inside my head what I wouldn't do to have his cock in my mouth right now, hell in any hole. On the outside, I may look and talk like a prude, but I was quite the opposite. For my boyfriends, I was a complete and utter slut.

For one of my ex's birthdays, I fucked him and two of his friends, not because I wanted to, even though once it got started, it was all they could do to keep up with me. He wanted to see me with his friends. They did everything and anything they wanted with me, including double penetration with my boyfriend's dick in my mouth.

Kyle loved fucking my mouth. He would call it his mouth pussy. He would fuck it relentlessly until he came down my throat.

"One more time," Kyle begged.

"Your ride is here," I smiled as I pointed to the car that pulled up.

"Last chance," Kyle said as he stood up.

"Have a good night Kyle," I said as I waved at him as we got off the bench.

Kyle got in the car as I headed for mine.

I could almost kick myself if I could, here I was heading home, alone, while I could have taken Kyle home with me and been fucked into submission. I missed his thick white cock pounding into me.

I opened the door to the condo and found the note on the table. Claire was staying the night with her boyfriend Alfred. The two had been seeing each other for over two years now. I was sure they were on the verge of getting married as soon as they had enough money to get their own house.

Alfred was half Hispanic and half African American, although he treated my sister like liquid gold. I still didn't like the idea of them being together, not that I had said anything to them or acted on it. To each, their own was the way I thought about it.

Raised where I had been and by my racist mother, I was surprised I hadn't turned out to be like her or worse. For me, I chose to stick with my own. I had never found anyone of another race attractive enough to pursue it.

I turned on my laptop as I got into bed. I went straight to my usual porn site and clicked on all my favorites, guys with huge cocks fucking tiny women. I was a size queen through and through, ever since Charlie Hammock took my virginity in college with his huge cock, I fell in love with big ones.

Claire made fun of me since I had nothing to offer, flat chest, not much of an ass or hips, not even a waist. I was dull as a piece of white paper. The only thing I did better than most women was I could fuck like the best porn actress out there, nothing was off the table. Within reason, of course, no one was plunging their fist inside me or peeing on me, that was for sure.

I had been tied, roped, hung, strangled, groups of both men and women. I loved it all, for the person I was with, not just some random person in a bar.

Kyle loved it when he would bring one of his girl conquests over for the night, and we would all get in the bed and fuck until the morning.

I recently left one of the guys I was dating because he wasn't as I would say fully equipped, anything less than seven inches wasn't worth it in my book. And if they felt the same way about me, then I would understand. I had said that to myself so many times that I actually believed it when the opposite was utterly accurate.

Kyle's new girlfriend was a shapely Greek woman with DDs and an ass that made most black women jealous. When I first met her, I pretended everything was okay, and I was glad for both of them, which was a lie. My boyfriend, before him, the one that wanted the threesome on his birthday, cheated on me with a fat woman with huge fucking tits.

So, while I turned down men for their size, inside, I hated when they did it to me. I was a hypocrite, and I knew it, but a girl likes what she likes, and for me, it was a huge white cock.

I clicked out of the website and loaded a home video. Kyle had held his phone out and taped him fucking my mouth, it was my favorite to watch. I was lying on the bed with my head overhanging the edge.

"I miss that fucking thing," I said as I looked at Kyle's cock enter my mouth.

Within seconds my throat bulged out to accommodate the ten-inch intruder that was filling my throat. It wasn't just long. It was thick. I could barely get my hand to wrap around it.

"That's it. You love this big cock, don't you!" Kyle said on the video as he started to fuck my mouth.

I nodded and kept my mouth open. I remembered that night like it was yesterday. I could even feel his cock stretching my mouth as I watched it.

That's when Kyle started to fuck my mouth. "No one can take a throat fuck like you," Kyle said as his dick stretched my throat.

For days afterward, I spoke like I had a sore throat. He fucked it hard and fast, never letting it leave my mouth, no matter how I squirmed and tried to push him back.

He held me in place with one hand as his other hand kept the camera on me. "This is my throat, and I won't stop."

"Damn," I said as I looked at it. "I should have let him come over."

Kyle stopped as he held my throat with his hand. He was grunting as he came directly down my throat. "Now I am done," he said as he pulled his cock out.

I could still remember the feeling of his cock throbbing in my throat as he came. With each throb he shot his cum straight into me. I loved every throb.

I choked up saliva and bile as he let me go, but I loved it. It wasn't the first or the last time he did that to me.

I closed up the laptop and reached for my favorite toy. "Guess this will have to do for tonight," I said with a sigh.

12