True Self Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew it wouldn't take you long," Kyle said as he yanked down my capri pants, he slid my thong to the side, then buried his thick cock into me with one thrust.

"Damn, you're already wet for me."

'Why doesn't he shut up?' I thought to myself. Kyle fucked me hard. I was his cock slut again, he never once went slow with me, not once did he take his time to make sure I got off, he knew I got off on his cock, fucking me hard, fast and deep.

Kyle wrapped both hands around my neck and pushed me down onto the desk. "Look at you," he snarled, "Face first on a dirty desk, and my dick inside you," Kyle was in control just like he had been many times before. He wasn't just fucking me.

He was pummeling his dick into me. The desk screeched across the dirty floor as he thrust into me over and over again.

I felt it, the slight twitch that gave him away. He was going to cum. "No," he said, pulling out of me. "I want to cum in your mouth!"

I fell obediently back to my knees. Kyle grabbed my head roughly and shoved his cock into my mouth. He pushed forward hard, so I was nearly bent backward.

"From now on you're my cum dumpster," Kyle said as he held my head up to his cock, his fingers gripped my skull as he pulled me up to make sure all of his cock was in my mouth. He let out a loud grunt, then another as he came down my throat. "Fuck," he said as he pulled my head up with each shot of cum he dumped into me.

When he was finished, he pushed me away from him. I nearly fell backward onto the floor. "That's all you're good for, that's all you've ever been good for," Kyle said as he reached for his pants. "I mean it, from now on," he said as he pulled his pants up and buckled his belt.

"Fine," I said as I stood up and pulled up my pants. "For now," I nodded.

The two of them had the upper hand, for now. Kyle, with his thick cock that I couldn't say no to, and Ryan with whatever power he had over my friends and co-workers.

"Any hole I choose," Kyle said as he walked by me, then down the stairs. "You better be ready," he shouted as I heard him slam the rusted door.

I wiped the remaining saliva from my face. Then I felt the dirt and grime from the table. It was on my face and in my hair. Kyle left me in this old office. "I need to get cleaned up."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Stephanie looked defeated when we talked via video once I got home. I filled her in on everything, and she stared back at me. "You can't," she said as she looked at me.

"What choice do I have?" I asked. "They have made it perfectly clear that I have a choice, it's not..."

"Don't say it, I hate that word," Stephanie said.

"Well, it isn't," I said, sitting down on my couch. "I am a willing participant, more than willing it seems."

"But, he is an asshole!" Stephanie shouted.

"An asshole with a nice fucking cock," I replied. "Soon as it came out, I was fucking done," I shook my head. "There was this other voice telling me to walk away, telling me to stop and just walk away, but no, there I was on that fucking desk getting fucked like some prostitute."

"You've always had a weakness when it came to sex," Stephanie said. "It's your nature; you're nympho, face it."

"A nympho that loves huge fucking cocks, it seems," I slumped back onto the couch.

There was silence as the two of us had nothing else to say.

"Thank you," Stephanie said.

"For what?" I asked.

"You know what," Stephanie shook her head. "If you didn't do what you did, I might have lost my other job, and with Frank out of a job, well, I just have to say thank you."

"No problem," I shrugged. "I will figure something out."

"I saw something in the marketplace that you are going to love," Stephanie said as her face lit up. "I will buy it tomorrow, and hopefully it will cheer you up."

"Cheer me up," I shook my head. "I am a cum dumpster for an idiot and a punching bag for tyrannical genius. Nothing can cheer me up."

Again Stephanie shook her head. "I know, you're sorry," I said, nodding.

"I better get some sleep, I am sure my master would want to dump his morning load as soon as he gets in," I said as I hung up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

How I hated being right all the time, Kyle met me in the parking garage, first thing in the morning. Now he had me bent over the back of his car as he pushed his hips forward, plunging his thick cock inside of me.

"Good dumpster," he said, patting my ass as he finished cumming inside of me.

Luckily I had brought a change of clothes for this occasion.

"Get cleaned up, and I will see you inside," Kyle said as he zipped his pants, then walked away, lighting a cigarette.

Here I was first thing in the morning with what I knew would be the first of many to come what I was dubbing "dumpings."

I got cleaned up and headed for my cubicle. "You're late," Jacob looked at me. "You're never late."

"You seem to be in a better mood," I said as I started my computer.

"She apologized, not just to me but a very public online apology to other people that she had hurt during her high school years," Jacob smiled from ear to ear.

Francis seemed to be her usual chipper self.

All seemed good until I saw Kyle walking around. He looked up at the time and gave me my notice, another dumping at lunch. "Great," I nodded. "I look forward to it."

While I was sarcastic and ungrateful on the outside, my inner side couldn't wait for lunch. I felt my heart race as I looked up at the clock.

12