TrueSuits: Halloween Costumery

Story Info
High-tech Halloween cosplay between mom and son turns sexual.
10.4k words
4.44
39.3k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qoo123
qoo123
151 Followers

This erotic story features anthropomorphic (furry) characters/costumes, which are humanoid beings with animal characteristics.

"TrueSuits: Halloween Costumery"

SHORT STORY

Somewhere, sometime in the future...

"Carter, are you busy tonight? I need your help."

A young man's voice echoed in response from two rooms away: "no mom. Chuck's plans fell through. He's busy with family."

"Oh, I'm sorry baby," his mother replied, "I know you wanted to spend time with your friends this Halloween. Still -- maybe we can do something instead. Together."

"Uh, okay, I'm coming now."

Gail Edwins ran her tanned hand across the plain cardboard box resting atop her bed. Her son, Carter, approached. His footsteps audible just outside, beating with regular rhythm, spurring a sense of trepidation in the older woman. Sure, she thought, maybe he could help her out, but it was a big ask...

"Hey mom."

"Hi."

"What do you need--?" Carter began talking but stopped as he stepped into his parent's bedroom. There, his mother was busy unpacking two large boxes; lifting them with a strained heave and depositing them atop the soft bedcovers, their weight making small depressions in the sheets.

He glanced at her, then the boxes.

"What are these?"

Gail looked sheepish. "This is what I want some help with..."

The young man opened his mouth, but she shushed him with a swift hand motion. "Hold on," she pleaded, "let me explain."

Flipping over the boxes, she revealed printed images of the lead characters from the animated movie Zootopia on the dull brown exterior. On the left: Judy Hopps -- the diminutive yet confident rabbit. On the right: Nick Wilde -- the sly but dependable fox. Both head-shots were ripped straight from promotional artwork from when the film was released.

Two boxes. Two. Both bearing the trademark: 'TrueSuits'.

Gail paused while Carter looked closer. "These...these were my Halloween plans."

"What are they?"

"Your father told me about them. Fancy costumes based on old classics."

"I get that," he said, confused, "but why? "

Gail held an indignant expression for a split-second, before softening her approach. "We were going to go out trick-or-treating! Alan wouldn't stop hinting at buying these costumes. They're meant to be the highest quality -- as if you've jumped straight out of the movie and into our world. I think we're a little old for cartoons...but, well, you try asking him the rationale when he's rushing off to another board meeting. And we did so love Zootopia when we were younger."

"And the pair of you decided to go trick-or-treating?"

"Yeah. Unlike your generation we appreciate the pageantry of the season. It'll be just like the old times."

"Sounds lame."

Gail tutted. "Well now you've volunteered! So come on."

"What?"

"Alan wasn't able to make his flight home this morning, and I'm not waiting around on the off-chance he finds his way home by seven o'clock -- it'd be a complete waste of these," she gestured to the boxed costumes. "Your father paid a lot of money for them, and I intend to get some use out of these outfits!"

The young man spoke with disdain: "and I'm supposed to take his place? Help you relive the good ol' days when you were kids?"

"If that's how you see it. You're old enough to drink, so you're old enough to sub in for your dad when needed. I'm not charging rent for you living here -- gotta contribute somehow."

"Heh. And you want us to wear these stupid fursuits?"

"TrueSuits!" she exclaimed, astonished at the insolence her son was displaying. "These are 'TrueSuits' -- the latest advancement in costume design. Not some perv's fantasy."

"So a bunch of nerds made them 'advanced'," he mimed finger-quotes sarcastically, "so what? Still looks like pervy shit to me. You sure dad only wanted to trick-or-treat with you?"

"I don't care what exactly your father had planned because he's not here. Now it's an opportunity for some family bonding! And don't think I'll forget your comments mister. You'll understand when it comes time to put them on. They're incredibly easy to put on, incredibly flexible, they cycle excess heat from the wearer, and are built with a set of special sensory enhancements so you aren't encumbered when wearing it."

"Quit reading the box and read my lips, mom: this is dumb, and I'd rather do anything else than play pretend with you."

Ooh you little...

Gail's mind raced with insults as she held back a tide of admonishment. "You're going out with me tonight in this," she barked, tapping the box featuring Nick's vulpine mug, "that's final!"

"Okay okay," he raised his hands in defeat, letting his shoulders sag as he approached her, "I'll do it."

As Gail thanked her wayward boy for his sense of duty (albeit forced) she fiddled with the end of the Judy Hopps box and cracked it open, tearing the tape. "Any problems, blame your father. He ordered these, and don't keep asking why, Carter. I've got enough pains as it is."

The high-tech natures of the 'TrueSuits' was obscured by the nondescript packaging, but once glimpsed 'twas another story entirely. Sealed in plastic bags, a body of lifelike fur rested, dormant. One main piece and a separate head that summoned a sense of the uncanny valley in both onlookers. This had been an expensive purchase, but Gail's family were affluent enough to avoid feeling the sting incurred by its cost. A second or two of prodding the unopened costume left her unsure of its extent. Or her husband Alan's true intent.

Oblivious to the finer details, she momentarily closed her box. Gail picked up the other, bearing the face of Nick, and handed it to her son, who frowned.

"Do I have to go as Nick? I don't even like the movie..."

"Well," Gail mused, "Judy can't go without her partner, can she? We're a team son. Perhaps we should swap instead?"

"Very funny mom."

Carter, his night relinquished, accepted the large box and carried it out of the room. A heavy sigh followed him as he exited. She ignored it and set to work.

* * *

Gail closed the door once her son had left to try on his own costume. Slowly, she walked back to the half-opened packaging and made an amused noise. It was new to her -- TrueSuits -- and from what she'd heard online they were taking off in the big way this year. Cosplay and roleplay combined, for a variety of uses and...levels of 'indulgence'.

Oh how she wanted to do this with Alan. She had planned the whole night. Well, planned was too strong a word. She'd given some thought to the whole night, once he'd exposed her to the idea. What could be more fun than returning to the antics of your youth and going trick-or-treating again? They wouldn't have to worry about anyone watching a pair of grown adults acting like over-eager children; behind the costume they were anonymous. Just a couple of trendy teens striking out into the spooky night.

Gail slid open the box containing her outfit. A small monochrome image of the character of Judy split in two as the cardboard flaps flung open. Beneath, shrouded in plastic wrapping, was her TrueSuit.

With gusto she tore it open. Her mind fixed on revisiting her younger days, partner be damned! This was going to work.

She was going to have fun. Carter was going to have fun -- he better! Enough of that mopey ingrate skulking about her home, her son had to take part in family activities more. Albeit, this one proved a strange start to their bonding.

The first signs of grey fur emerged from the packaging. Gail lifted up the lightweight material and marvelled at its detail. An exquisitely-soft coat of fake fur bound to a stretchy, flexible underlayer. Her fingers dove into the sea of matted grey and revelled in the warmth and silken texture of the artificial hide. "Woah," she said aloud, lost in the material, "this feels nice."

Lifting the rest of the costume up and out of the box, she set it down on the bed and groped blindly for any instructions. A pamphlet tickled the back of her hand during one of her sweeps so she grabbed it and started reading. Beyond the long list of warranties and warnings, Gail found little information on how to properly use it. A smattering of bullet-points gave her the gist of the right way to put it on, but the labelling hinted at further technological marvels. A way to live as the character, become the character...

"There must be other instructions."

There were. Flipping over the box revealed a plastic pouch with folded paper stuffed inside. The banner contained a logo for the TRUESUIT IMMERSIVE ROLEPLAY SYSTEM, and a wall of tiny print text Gail would need her glasses to parse properly.

"Okay, roleplay stuff is there, let's leave that alone for now and get this thing on."

Making sure her door was locked, Gail walked over to her mirror. After removing her earrings and a small bracelet she wore on her left arm, she ran her hands across the mid-length blue dress she wore. It had to come off. Oh, she could put it back on over her Judy costume, but as the box described: it came with some police apparel for the adventurous bunny cop to really come to life. This was some serious cosplay, not a cheap Halloween get-up bought from a dollar store. It required commitment.

And she was all for it. Whether Carter would die of embarrassment escorting his mom around town as they knocked on doors and collected candy, or if he'd humour her like a good sport and let her have this fun despite Alan being away, remained to be seen.

Carter's a good kid, he'll help his mom out. I know it.

Now let's get this on before he changes his mind!

Passing the straps over her shoulders, Gail slipped off the dress, playfully dragging it down her body and letting it fall to the floor, forming a pile around her feet. The evening's light shone from a skylight and graced her body with a splendid sheen; her Argentine heritage visible in the gorgeous tan of her skin. Now in nothing but her underwear, she turned around and picked up the suit. It was a whole-body piece, designed to be zipped up from the back...

Shit! She might need Carter in here after all...

Ignoring the eventual problem with closing up the costume, Gail laid out the arms, legs, and main body of the suit on the bed. Both arms and legs ended in the appropriate extremities, modelled after the character's anthropomorphic form. Broad bunny paws stuck out especially, and as she glanced at the original box the shape of the headpiece and its enormous fuzzy ears caught her eye. No, stop thinking ahead, she told herself, first things first.

Enamoured with the design and the realistic presentation, Gail took a second to fondle her soon-to-be second skin. The older woman felt for stitches or hemlines, but none presented themselves to her inquiring touch. This costume was exceptionally well-made.

Turning it over, the only seam visible was the zipper than ran from the neck down to the small fluffy puff of a rabbit tail. Undoing it along its length, with the pleasant sound of the fine metal teeth unzipping, she checked again her instruction pamphlet.

What stood out to her was the requirement to be fully nude. No clothing, not even underwear, was supposed to be worn beneath the TrueSuit. According to the limited instructions, it would affect the use of the suit. Gail wondered what exactly that meant, as there wasn't much to go on, but she decided to trust it and follow every direction as written. She put aside the paper and returned to the mirror, tossing her hair.

For a woman in her late thirties, she was quite proud of her youthful twenty-something looks. Her figure, if a little round, was quite well-shaped and attractive. Her height was on the shorter side, but that probably added to the character she was about to don. Gail unhooked her brassiere; the purple fabric falling from her cleavage and exposing her breasts. Alone, she was still, and took a moment to put away her bra, placing it in the laundry pile. A task for tomorrow's Gail Edwins to deal with. Following that, she slid off her panties and, once naked, turned around and gave an excited bounce as she walked to her bedside.

Look, she was roleplaying already! Whatever the suit had in store for her could only enhance the giddiness she felt as she picked up the costume and raised her leg.

"Oh!"

A single surprised exclamation escaped her lips as her foot slipped into the leg of the TrueSuit. It was like nothing she ever...it was...

"Aah!"

Cold. A sensation of cold ran through her as her leg disappeared down the costume's, filling it. The inner fabric -- a kind of spandex -- seemed to offer no resistance at all. No friction. No sticking or rolling up and getting caught as she plunged her leg inside. Nothing but smooth motion and a cool feel.

Not for long, however, as her body heat raised the temperature of the material. As her second leg found its mark, the once-cold inner lining became imperceptible. It applied no pressure around her limbs. As if it had disappeared and she was wearing nothing again. But, checking with her own eyes, Gail confirmed she was still dressed.

Sitting on the bed to allow herself to fit everything properly, Gail pushed her feet forward to get that last bit of void filled. Her feet cushioned themselves against the padded soles of the rabbit paws, and when she stood up she felt them depress and spring back, giving her plenty of bounce. Even though their form was different from a human's, their size and shape acted like a pair of heels with excellent arch support.

The costume now hugged her waistline. Its top half flopped over lifelessly in front of her. Gail remedied this by grabbing the arms and pushing hers in. As she moved, the cool insides kissing her exposed nether regions and rear warmed just like the legs did, and her body sensed nothing was in the way. This complicated sensation travelled up her torso as she wore more and more of the TrueSuit. The looseness she felt along her spine a casualty of the open zipper.

She took longer and longer as her task neared completion. It felt good to wear it, why shouldn't she take some pleasure in the act of dressing, enhanced by the TrueSuit?

Her breasts touched the front of the costume, and as she finally finished filling each finger she reached over and pressed the suit against her chest. Finding that her cleavage was accommodated by a bust belonging to the costume, and filling it nicely, she looked back at her mirror to gauge the results.

"Ooh," she murmured, a tingle running down her back from the exposed air, "this is a little...risque." Her words were true. Adhering to the curves of her body, forming an anthropomorphic blend of human and lapine, the TrueSuit really did begin to concern her. "Maybe Carter and I should put these away, wait for Al to come home and explain what his plan was with these -- if he comes home..."

Tentatively touching her fingertips in a moment of unease, Gail felt the soft pads on each paw depress. Amid the slight pressure exerted 'gainst herself, she noticed a very faint sensation of touch. Contact beyond the confines of the suit. It broke her out of her unease.

"That's...wow..."

As if she couldn't believe herself, she put her hands on her body. With caution, lest the unzipped suit fall forward thanks to her ministrations, she prodded her sides and stomach. More than a dull presence -- it was like her own skin. Each touch filtered through the artificial fur conjuring the feeling of running one's hands across her bare naked flesh. This was next level!

Pinching the material and pulling it away from her body interrupted the smooth sensation. The TrueSuit did indeed follow through on its pitch: seamless integration between wearer and costume. After letting the pinched section of her torso snap back to shape against her, its powerful elastic securing it once more to her flank, Gail looked up.

Auburn hair, flowing in chaotic locks, fell upon her shoulders and draped devilishly over her. The only part she saw not clad in grey fibres. Her stare pierced the silver mirror, rebounding across her posed form. Nothing was left to the imagination. The swell of her breasts had been captured by the suit, guarded ineffectually by a tuft of brighter fur that did nothing except highlight her cleavage. Checking her fit, she placed a 'paw' over the furred boob, experiencing a bout of existential discomfort. Her heart dropped when she made out the distinct nub of a nipple. Another examination confirmed it's sibling on the other. A squeeze of each transmitted the requisite signals through the suit's mesh and her skin -- haptic impulses inseparable from her own. Her chest pounded with a mix of nerves and naughty thoughts. Ideas quickly quenched in the cold waters of reason.

"Can I even wear this? Should I?" was the burning question. As she guided her hands down toward her waist, feeling the sultry shape of her body encased in gorgeous fur, they halted. She dared not go lower. Gail's eyes rose, repeated in the mirror, as she contemplated her lot.

Reviewing what she saw, an instinct told her to cover up. Repeating her concern from earlier. Too adult. Too...sexy. Far too sexy! Alan had definitely planned for more than a Halloween outing for old times' sake. She felt bashful at the thought of involving Carter with her plans.

He's a grown up, she reminded herself. He'll be fine, as long as we're covered up. It's not as if anything's gonna happen. We'll go out, have some fun, and go home. I'll save the real fun for when Alan gets back, even if it takes until next week. Yeah...

Are you for real? With tits like this on the costume?

Caught up with her reflection, she didn't notice the subtle changes forming. A small rise in her stature, thanks to the feet adapting; a nudging of her hips as microscopic shifts in the obviously-intelligent fabric enhanced her curves. The slow, growing intermingling of her body and the suit's innate systems.

Recovering, Gail turned around to fetch the instructions.

"In for a penny..." she joked. Besides, we have uniforms to wear also. God-dammit -- let's just get to it. What's the worst that could happen!?

When she turned around, she caught sight of her back in the mirror. Startled, she found the suit had zipped itself up for her -- without a noticeable seam. A momentary flutter of fright ensued before she re-read the accompanying page.

"Okay," she sighed, "it's supposed to do that. It's automatic."

Keep your cool...

What that meant for the mature woman currently wearing what appeared to be the product of insatiably horny costume designers didn't matter much once another minute had passed. Still clad up to the neck in the TrueSuit, something began to change her mood.

It tightened, but not painfully. Once the zip-seam had been closed everything got lighter. Like a weight being taken from her weary shoulders, Gail felt good. Nimbler. A little stronger. The suit accommodated and accentuated each movement with an extra pep. Enough to be obvious if scrutinised. But, as Gail strode back-and-forth in her bedroom, how much she noticed soon reduced.

"All part of the service," she said, doing a set of jumping-jacks to test out the costume's flexibility.

This exercise lifted her spirits. She retrieved the police officer's uniform -- styled after the movie's fictional department -- and organised the pieces on her bed. Her pom-pom tail wiggled and danced in the mirror as she worked.

This feels great. It's like I'm wearing a baby version of an industrial powersuit.

Gosh...it fits really tight, doesn't it?

qoo123
qoo123
151 Followers