TrueSuits: Halloween Costumery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qoo123
qoo123
150 Followers

"I'm waiting..." he said to the other figure busy locking the door.

Gail bounced down the doorstep with visible springiness. Whatever her legs were made of they definitely could launch her a decent distance! Her lapine appearance and grey fur dulled in the low light, making it hard to see the detail of her costume. Carter stood out like a big red sore thumb.

She reached her son's side, and looked out across the street. Small gangs of children and adults, occasionally mixed, wandered the suburban landscape. Plenty of doorbells were being rung -- and their faint chorus excited her. This was what it's all about!

"Ready Nick?" she cooed, unexpectedly taking Carter's hand and holding it, enjoying the soft interplay of their furred fingers.

Playing along, her son chuckled and nodded.

"Of course, Judy."

* * *

As their adventure proceeded, the pair did find themselves more and more comfortable wearing the suits. Any lingering doubts about their effectiveness had long vanished, and with confidence they strode through the night -- treat-bags to hand for any successful calls.

Carter had forgotten how much they were acting like a couple of giddy teens. At first, the hand-holding annoyed him (so uncool to do that with his mom); then, it slowly developed into knowing glances, followed by bashful giggles. It was when Gail leaned against his shoulder as they walked a quiet corner that something stirred in him.

Gail felt the same. It just seemed normal to her to hold on to her handsome partner. Whether she viewed them as Nick or Carter was a question that soon passed from her mind. Her vulpine escort walked beside her, hand-in-hand, bringing joy to her inner child...and her outer adult got a nice view of the handsome fox whenever she wanted.

The night continued. Their trick-or-treating proved productive. Candies overflowed from their bags, threatening to spill should they walk too briskly. A fact that tortured poor Gail. An anxious energy filled her -- a yearning to hop, bound, leap! Trapped by the confines of social expectations she held it together, but deep down, her desire to go a little wild found itself enhanced by the suit.

Nick -- Carter -- rapped his furred knuckles on a new door. It was answered by a young woman in a store-bought witch outfit. "Hi!" she beamed, excited to greet the callers. "Oh, are you wearing those new TrueSuits? My friend rented one, she said it was an amazing experience!"

"Well, she's not wrong," he said, feeling a little saner now that some other young person of a trendy age was aware of whatever-the-fuck he was doing. He laughed and continued to engage in cheery small talk as Judy -- Gail -- emerged from the shadows into the light of the doorway.

"So who's the lucky pair?" the woman asked as she waved at Gail.

"Judy!"

"Nick!"

Both flinched after speaking. They'd tried to answer with their real names...at least, that's what they intended to do...but their characters came through instead.

Huh, strange, they both thought.

"Oh wow," the woman at the door chirped, "you're really into it, aren't you!? That's so cool...I wish I could afford one with my boyfriend -- they supposed to feel so real! Here, have a little treat from me."

Once their call was over, Gail and Carter walked back into the night, intent on reaching the neighbouring door. Gone, from both of them, was any concern about what had happened. They didn't even remember it.

Passing a small number of teenage trick-or-treaters going the opposite way, Carter noticed a familiar anthropomorphic figure. Though it wasn't from Zootopia, they had a very detailed and form-fitting costume complete with fully-articulated mouth, ears, and eyes...it didn't take a genius to know what kind of suit this was.

Well hey, he mused, we're not the only ones with the same idea. Turns out TrueSuits are not just the domain of me and Judy...I mean Judy...I mean...mom...

Carter shook his head and said nothing as they went.

* * *

Over time, as the pair travelled, more of the neural link between themselves and their costumes settled, putting them in the mindset of their characters. The underlying roleplay system that had introduced itself in the background began to take over. By the time they were on their way home, circling back around in the direction of their street four blocks over, Gail and Carter were well and truly overcome.

Carter's cosplay sauntered, arm-in-arm with Gail's. He looked at her. Her expression was hard to describe.

"What's up Carrots?" He used his nickname for her, with a note of tenderness clear in his usual cheeky tone.

"Oh nothing," the grey-furred bunny replied, walking beside him, "keep thinking we forgot something..."

She trailed off. He shrugged.

"Gotta say," Nick purred, "you had the best idea pulling double duty with our uniforms. Saved us money on costumes."

"I don't remember suggesting that." Judy smiled and nuzzled her beau.

"Really? Damn, maybe that was me."

"In any case, it's gotten us a lot of treats." She rustled her bag.

Nick grinned. "What can I say? People love a uniform."

"People love our uniforms."

"Don't wanna feel left out of my praise? Aww!"

"Save your sweet-talkin' for later."

He winked. "Only the best for my girl." A lone finger-gun aimed her way brought a tinge of red blush to her ears. "Are you sure you want to go without my sweet, sweet words?"

"Oh Nick -- you tease!" She made a goofy snort which prompted a raised eyebrow from Nick.

"Beautiful. Exactly why I fell for you!"

They stopped. With no-one nearby, the couple were free to flirt without reservation. He wheeled around and caught her waist, coiling his arm around her midsection. Next: a twirl that spun her 'round, followed by a quick peck on the cheek.

They stared into each other's eyes. The black of night had nothing on the radiance she exuded. And for Judy, his face lit up her world.

"Say," Nick ventured, his gaze piercing her fluttering heart, "why don't I take you for a night on the town? How 'bout that -- a nice meal, someplace quiet. Then drinks, and later..."

A brief nuzzle interrupted his speech. Judy flinched as his muzzle nipped at her shoulder, targeting an exposed patch of fur.

Giggling, she batted him away. "It's a busy night, Nick. And you haven't booked anywhere."

"Shoot!" he said in hushed frustration, which soon turned to scheming. "Well, how's about we drop the meal and drinks, and skip straight ahead to some quality time together. That sound better?"

"We are heading that way, it looks like..." she murmured, conscious of his arm resting around her, performing a delicate dance above her rear, threatening to descend and squeeze.

"Let's go."

* * *

The door to the house creaked open, with the sounds of a merry couple spreading through the dormant structure. Returned, driven by some knowledge deep in their altered psyches of where they came from, Nick and Judy entered. The lights flickered on, and two police vests slammed into the floor, their wearers locked in embrace.

Nick leaned in as the door shut, it's sharp slam pinpointing the instant he dove in for a kiss. Judy breathed heavily as their lips mashed. Her eyes closed, sealing the moment in time. Through the suits, and their extensions to the human form, their wearers held each other desperately -- as if trying to extract every morsel of touch and taste from their costumed bodies.

It was just Judy and Nick now. A fantasy fuelled by TrueSuits.

Their kiss broke, and a trailing thread of saliva stretched between mouths as Nick broke the silence: "what's next, hun?"

They moved, Judy leading him by hand up the stairs with a sultry look in her eyes. When they got to the top they found the first bedroom and hurled themselves inside. Another kiss. Another embrace. Their hands found all the right nooks to free knots of tension, and subtle pleasure, from their partner.

Judy moaned, her face pressed against Nick's shirt. Her own shirt was being unbuttoned by the horny fox as she buried herself in his scent. The perfect end to a perfect evening awaited her. And even though she held no memory of donning a costume, Gail within simmered with the same anticipation, ignorant of her newfound lover's identity.

Her shirt fell open, Nick's deft hands withdrawing at speed to snake across her shoulders and behind her. The first fidget of her sports bra beneath the uniform being undone tickled. Through the pale blue shirt Nick's fingers nudged the clips free, and another constraint on her body was loosened. With a low moan her pert breasts shook, the bra falling to the floor. A sudden hardness emerged in both her nipples as he stroked her spine. They poked proudly through the ring of fur circling them; her mounds itching to be touched. She pulled her face from Nick's chest, and leapt into his arms, holding him tight while she forged another longing kiss with him.

They rocked slowly towards the bed.

Nick grabbed a hold of her tail, squeezing the soft cotton-ball and eliciting a yelp from his girl. Her sweet cry music to his ears -- swelling his heart with her beautiful voice. A sudden shake from her led him to put her down, ending up dragged down onto the bed with the lovely rabbit. Her perky breasts rubbed against his chest, and he quickly disposed of his own shirt, baring his gorgeous chest of red fur to her. Her greedy paws found plenty of purchase in the cut of his torso, wandering all over his taut chest, conjuring sensations across his TrueSuit indistinguishable from real contact.

Their undressing continued as both rushed to get their pants and paw-pads off. With the bulk of their clothes discarded haphazardly, like a sordid gingerbread trail to a rutting pair of woodland creatures. Now 'wearing' only her panties, Judy rose from the bed and gave Nick another kiss. The fox, clad in boxer briefs, responded with a wolf-whistle.

"My girl's putting on a show tonight," he cooed as she knelt on the bed, her shoulders swaying to an imaginary beat.

"Shut up Nick!" she barked, playing coy. "It's just hot in here."

"Oh yeah...I feel it too." Nick grimaced as he felt a tightness between his legs.

"So," he continued, "wanna get down and dirty?"

"Wait," she said, slipping off the bed and strolling across the room, a wide wiggling gait moving her hips in fabulous arcs. Her ass bounced with each step, thick cheeks unbecoming of a slender bunny like her filling him with lust. "Let's have that drink first."

She left the room for a moment, then returned with two wine glasses and a bottle. The first clink and splash of red came seconds later, the pair sharing a seat on the bed, each leaning into the other.

Nick took a rich sip of the dark red wine, and let it sit on his synthetic taste-buds. "Cheers," he purred as Judy drank hers in the soft bedroom light.

Trapped in collective delusion, spurred by desire, this moment of peace would not hold for long. It began to untangle almost immediately with wandering paws, of both partners, finding ways to disrupt the pleasant quiet. Judy's palm lay flat on Nick's thigh, running up his leg to his crotch, probing and outlining a growing bulge hiding behind his boxers. Constant interference from Nick's paws, gently caressing and cupping her breasts, tried to break her resolve. Despite this, they both finished a glass each and, with red stains on her otherwise pristine fur, set aside the glasses and the bottle to resume their encounter.

"Let me..." Nick said softly as he licked a small wine spill atop Judy's bosom. This loving lap turned into a kiss, moving along her chest until it graced her rising breasts. Her tits fell into Nick's broad hands, held by her lover's pads. His lips graced her nipple, swirling tongue darting from his mouth and around her sensitive nub. Air raced from her lungs as contact was made. The first of many assaults upon her mammaries.

Judy's fingers closed in around the hidden shape of Nick's sheath. Warmth radiated from his swelling member. Tickling his furred flesh with her claws, she removed her hand and assisted him in sliding the underwear off, unleashing his fast-hardening shaft as it pushed out of its sheath. A sigh of relief reached her eyes as his cock rose proudly between his legs, his furry balls nestled beneath, between the bed and rising blood-red pillar.

His painful length yearned for release, for the warmth and constricting comfort of her body, ploughing her...staking his claim over her as his mate. Nick hissed as she caressed his shaft, stroking his crimson spear to its full height. The soft tingle of her fur on his cock drove him insane. It felt so good -- so faint yet fierce.

Nick sprang into action, getting off the bed and facing Judy -- her legs instinctively parting to prepare for his entry. He told her to lay down. She whimpered with need and complied, her innards screaming for relief. Dampness forming between her legs. The slick trickle of womanly essence soaking the surrounding fur.

Bodies drawing closer, limbs entangling. Nick crawled over her, securing his stance by digging his feet into the floor, claws scratching their way in jagged lines as he positioned himself. His prey surrendered to his advances, jerking her body forward, hoping to catch on his turgid foxhood. His rabbit mate screamed into his chest as she made a few desperate humps of his thigh, narrowly missing his penis. It was burning her from the inside out; a desperate need to have him.

Nick pressed forth, and plunged inside. Tight. He grunted as his cock buried in her, masking his outburst of ecstasy by swallowing her breath with a passionate kiss. Her screams became his. Her cries echoed in his own voice. The pair locked together, at long last. After a gruelling day of keeping their hands (and other parts) off one another, they could finally let go.

His first thrust was quick, and completed without comment. His second, pushing deeper into the tender tunnel of his lover, forced from him an adoring compliment: "Judy...so..."

"Yes?" she whined expectantly.

"So...so tight...so warm..."

Judy let out a cry of joy as he opened her. Her hands gripped his back and held her close. His cock split her senses, billowing bolts of pleasure rocketing through her frame. Her bones and muscles ached. Nerves fired relentlessly. His third and fourth thrusts grew steadier, more confident. He'd overcome the initial waves of bliss she gave him with her silken folds. Now, he built into a steady pace, back-and-forth. Fighting her tightness. She felt each grunt and gasp he made as he pumped. Every shiver and quiver and quake that shot through him as he tried to find space in her for his organ. The tapered head of his cock prying at her insides, searching for a path unobstructed by her moist flesh.

Their coupling quickly transformed from steady lovemaking to hard, passionate sex. With each bucking of his hips, Nick slammed his body against her. Limbs smacked. Butts quaked. Tails twitched incessantly -- his most of all. The bushy, flowing swathe of red and black swiped the heavy, sweat-tinged air of the room. His cock was drenched in her juices. Pushing again and again into her soft body. Her honeyed pussy. The mewls of his bunny dominated his thoughts -- those sweet, incoherent exclamations of pleasure. It drove him. Fed him. Fueled his lust, his desire...his energies, into bringing her to climax. A task his predatory body was well-equipped to handle.

"Judy!"

"Nick! Ah!"

He slammed down against her, gritting his vulpine jaws at the vice-like grip of her pussy. His body rocked, the bed moving with it, as his feet tried to keep him standing. He threw his head back, roaring as he rammed into her. Her legs flung around his waist, paws floating up-and-down behind him.

Judy grabbed her breasts and clutched them. It felt like she was about to burst. Something inside her was swelling -- an intoxicating mass of pleasure bound in her form, trapped within her as suit met suit and the costumed couple rutted. Her mind went hazy, her vision blurred; she was losing herself in the moment. "Nuh-Nick..." she managed to say.

"...harder!"

Obeying his partner, Nick angled himself to better penetrate her. He growled, saliva dripping from his bared fangs as he rode. The sounds grew louder, until the bedroom was full of snarls.

"Don't go feral on me now Nick," Judy pleaded, part of her fearing his predatory nature.

With a heavy thwack of his balls against her ass, Nick howled.

"Judy...I...I..."

"Don't," she huffed, exhausted beneath his endless thrusting, "don't say..."

"Grrr!"

"...a..."

He heaved his whole body forward, pushing his engorged cock into her, dangerously close to getting stuck in her tight pussy.

"...word!"

Nick's body convulsed, causing Judy to pull him into a love-starved hug. His end was nigh. He sensed his ejaculation seconds ahead of time; as his limbs weakened and his muscles expired, the fox collapsed into a smouldering heap atop her. From his tip, he blossomed. Warm, sticky ropes of cum sprayed from his cock, painting her insides a milky white. He yowled and clamped his jaws down on her shoulder, bite-marking her. Amid the drunken pleasure he heard her moan, and mumble as she came too.

Judy's orgasm fizzled from a slight spark to a raging inferno. Erupting in time with her lover's emission, she lost the use of words to describe it. Nothing could come close -- nothing in her life, which blended with the fiction of the TrueSuit in strange and confusing ways, came close. Her legs seized up. Her shoulder burned in pain as dozens of pin-pricks buried into her. Nick's bite accentuated the pleasure. She could sense his struggle to keep his composure as he emptied himself into her willing vessel. A flood of seed, a product of unknown incest. It filled her. Soothed her.

"I love you," he stuttered, "I love...love...I...love..."

Tear formed in her eyes when she heard him speak. Disjointed, drained, but honest. His truth bared to her, as naked as they were. "I love you!" he cried as he finished.

The tingles and tension of her orgasm began to fade. Judy held him. His breath on her felt welcome. Like it belonged. Like they belonged. The intensity of the moment had passed, and a fond embrace ensued. Nick moved to pull out, exhausted and barely able to remain standing. But she stopped him, keeping him locked between her legs, begging him to: "stay...please...a little longer..."

"...I want to feel you for as long as possible."

He sighed a happy sigh. Here, with his woman, his mate, his partner...here Nick was at peace.

Judy smiled, eyes shut an enjoying the afterglow. The wet and warm sensation of Nick's essence leaking down her inner thigh and butt tickled, but not enough to disturb her embrace.

Together, they fell into a deep sleep.

* * *

The morning sun rose through the half-shuttered window, illuminating Gail's bedroom -- pasting its yellow-orange light all over the wallpaper, and sending a shaft of light to split the bed in two. Its two occupants were sleeping. Partially dressed -- over the course of the night they had found themselves removing the TrueSuits unconsciously.

Carter's eyes crept open. His head throbbed with a powerful headache. Placing a hand over his temple he cursed under his breath, and shifted beneath the covers. His body felt heavy -- as if he'd been exercising all night. His cock stood upright, a sign of morning wood. He groaned and put his hands on his chest. The rich furry texture of the TrueSuit greeted him, and he glanced down through sleepy eyes at his vulpine chest and paws.

He felt like shit.

To his right he saw the hollow headpiece of Nick Wilde, staring back at him with green eyes. Startled, he shifted again, revealing the open zip on his back. His shoulders almost slipped from the suit as he moved around. He lifted the bedclothes and spied his cock, still clad in the costume's animalistic equivalent, erect. Around his groin was matted with dried moisture -- evidence of a wet dream perhaps? His guess was answered when he looked over to the far side.

qoo123
qoo123
150 Followers