TrueSuits: Halloween Costumery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qoo123
qoo123
153 Followers

Gail watched her reflection shimmy as the suit hugged her curves. "Looks like ol' Judy's got a li'l more meat on her bones than in the movie!"

A chuckle and further self-absorbed remarks about her current appearance made her laugh. "If this doesn't work out, at least I know Judy got back -- thanks to me, hehe..."

Next to the uniform, the headpiece lay. Done with watching her furry tush bounce to unheard music, Gail picked up the uniform's bottom half and put it on. Again, that odd sensation of cloth running through fur felt as real as ever. With her pants and kneepads on -- her big bunny paws snug in special footwear and half-barefoot -- she threw on the rest of the cop ensemble. It consisted of a shirt and padded vest, with a gleaming badge befitting the first rabbit officer of the Zootopia Police Department secured to her breast. She chose (wisely) to add a sports bra underneath.

"Ta-daa!" she piped, springing to a triumphant stance. Her almost-complete bunny cop get-up reflected back at her from the mirror. It was easy to spot her glowing expression as she pranced over to the box to pick up the headpiece.

Judy's head held a soft smile, frozen in time. Gail observed the slight wiggle of dormant animatronics behind the furred exterior -- a complex interface between wearer and costume. The long, perky rabbit ears flicked upright, as if standing to attention on parade. She turned the headpiece around and gently opened it from behind, taking one last breath of free air before the great plunge into theatrics.

The furry helmet went on smoothly, and after clipping the back it sealed itself tight against her skull. Gail opened her mouth and guided the inside of the animatronic lips to hers -- a false front to her real maw. Judy's short snout meant all she had to work with was a centimetre of synthetic flesh and muscle fibre that wrapped around her lips, stuck to them as if glued. Once she felt comfortable with opening and closing her mouth, and puckering and stretching her new 'lips', with Judy's face responding in kind with an exaggerated attenuation, Gail connected the headpiece to the rest of the costume, sealing it around the upper neck.

Darkness consumed her momentary transition. Without any light reaching inside the headpiece, all she could do was wait for the TrueSuit to activate, following the instructions as written. Her nose slotted into an inverted V-shaped enclosure on the mask, of similar construction to the mouth-part, her eyes were pressed against a smooth pad that felt like some kind of gelatin face-wrap. Two large earmuffs lay over her ears, dampening all sound. The pressure on her lips, the cramped tightness of the head cavity, and the weird liquid sensation over her eyes began to irk her. Inhaling stale air through her nose, she waited, hoping the wondrous technology present would solve her discomfort as promised.

At first there was a blinding flash of light. Gail stumbled backwards but caught herself against her bedside table. From purest white, gleaming across her vision, the familiar scene of her bedroom gradually returned as the light faded. Blinking, confused, she took one step forward.

Her soft paw-pads meshed with the carpeted floor, sinking into the fibres. She felt every subtle tingle they made as they enclosed around her foot. A second step brought the other life, and sensory readings from the suit flowed effortlessly through her -- now more real, more raw, than ever!

She gasped. This expelling of air forced her to recover her breath; a great sniff resounded as she inhaled through her nose -- now feeling the rushing atmosphere through the suit's snout as well as her own nose. An erratic giggle, caught between a sigh and a nervous cry, escaped her. She ran to the mirror, her hands (now forepaws) gripping the sides of the table beneath it.

Staring back at her, in a more anthropomorphic form than the source material, was Judy Hopps. The rabbit's jaw hung open at the sight, curling in the corner to create a gleeful smile.

Gail felt everything. The warmth of her uniform as it matted down her fur. The hard wood of the table she gripped, firm in her alien hands. The twitch and flop of her ears, now situated atop her head, and the sounds they conveyed to her.

She could feel. She could hear. She could taste, touch...see!

Oh what a sight she saw; the figure from fiction, matching her motions perfectly. A tilt of the head. A furrowing of the brow. An adjustment of her stance as she leaned into the mirror. As power flowed through the suit, its enhancements ran at peak efficiency -- creating no lag between it and her own mind. The neural link firmly established.

"This is...this is..."

I have no words.

"Okay," she said, trying to get used to her new body. "Let's make sure I have everything set up."

Checking the instructions for the last time, Gail performed some simple tests they described to ensure each system was functioning correctly. She didn't need to, for the moment everything sprung to life in that blinding flash she could tell it was all there. All whirring away alongside her. Giddy jolts of energy made her bound around the room, an endless spout of excitement.

Calming down, preparing herself to leave, Gail did the final check: it said to check in the corner of her vision -- enhanced with a digital heads-up display when needed -- and see if there were a small spinning icon. There was. This was part of the interface loading, and would be used for role-playing her character. She thought that was a nice touch -- pulling up another part of her vision which displayed a warranty, legal agreement, and character bio with nothing more than a thought.

Dismissing all dialog boxes, and turning off the augmented reality display, Gail moved to the door. She closed her eyes and breathed, anxiously awaiting her son's accompaniment.

The little spinning roundel in the corner slowly faded from view.

* * *

Carter stared at the box. No doubt his mom was miles ahead of him. Probably accessorising right now. But why did she have to rope him into this?

This is my fault for telling her Chuck cancelled. I could've just left and done something on my own. Would save me having to put this stupid thing on!

The smarmy grin of a familiar CGI fox met the young man as his fingers pried at the tape on the box.

Mom loves this fucking movie.

He sighed.

I suppose if it's not too much work...would make her happy...

And I can't rely on dad bailing me out of another scheme of hers to 'reconnect' with me, since he's not here.

"Fine. Do your worst you weird...fox...man...thing."

Carter huffed and opened the box. A neatly-packed costume of Nick Wilde sat within its cardboard walls. He grabbed the paper that looked like a guide and glanced over its contents. Reading a few weird stipulations here and there (no clothes -- what the fuck?), he set the page aside and took out the red-furred bodysuit.

In it's empty and flaccid form, it didn't look like much. Maybe that's why Carter missed the bulge resting in the groin, and the strangely sensual sculpt of Nick's musculature, and got to undressing without paying any further attention to the details of the suit.

If this shuts her up then fine.

His mind started to wander.

Maybe it's like a safety thing...no clothes...to stop overheating...

I wonder how this whole thing will work...do we just pretend to be young-ish teenagers knocking on doors. I suppose people might believe that if we're disguised like this.

The red-furred hide rose from its resting place and found itself a host. Carter set to work putting it on -- the nude form of his dangling over the rising suit. Feet first. As they entered her was greeted with a strange rubbery feeling -- sort of...soft yet stretchy. Pulling the suit up his legs he felt a fierce compression along his costumed limbs -- he might be a size small! Cursing his luck, he kept on trucking, pulling up the lower half and spreading the unfilled top half out in front of him while he found the arm-holes.

"Eeeh--aahh!" he moaned as the combination of constriction and cold spandex enveloped him. His groin slotted up against the suit, with his manhood finding a space to occupy without injury while he threw on the rest of the costume. Carter raised his arms and gradually snaked his way to the end, populating each of the five fingers at both ends with victorious elation. Bringing his gaze down, and without a handy mirror like his mom, he took a moment to review how he looked.

There was a hint of subtle muscle evident in the torso, and the shape of the arms and legs, but it hid itself well among the russet sea of smooth, silky fur. He felt a growing connection to the TrueSuit, as he started to sense what it sensed -- first as dull notes, but he knew according to what he'd read this would improve the more he put on.

Nick's paws were both cute and cartoony, yet also strangely real and masculine. Broad, four-toed feet with pointed claws absorbed his own into their cosy shape. For hands, flexible digits with small pads and claws on his fingertips, with a bigger palm-pad, covered his. He used them to caress his chest, feeling faint sensations of touch amongst the rolling fur. His interest didn't last, however, as his gaze drew southward. Down towards his crotch.

"Jesus," he exclaimed.

He'd wondered why his cock and balls felt so comfortable despite the suit obviously squeezing him tightly. Nestled between his legs was a big fat sheath, like a dog's, below which a furry sac dangled. His penis had inserted itself comfortably into the sheath, and no doubt ready to burst forth when erect cloaked in an appropriately animal-like red rocket! He could see the tip of his disguised cock peeking out at him from the safety of its sheath, and groaned as wave of shame wracked the young man.

It was very detailed. Even snug.

Why...I mean just...why? Why include this!?

A heavy pause punctuated his thoughts.

These are used for sex, aren't they?

Ugh...now I know what mom and dad were planning to do -- crap! I did not need that image in my head...no way I'm wearing this...

Moving to take the suit off, he hesitated.

Yeah, it's weird, but I would be wearing clothes on top of this. So, maybe that's all fine and dandy.

...

As long as we burn the suit so dad can't wear it after me.

"Nggh-ugh!" He shivered just thinking about it.

Agreed, he told himself, let's just get through the night humouring her. Then we forget this ever happened.

Reluctantly tearing his eyes away from his new vulpine pride, Carter went to check the zipper at the back of the suit. Oddly, when he did, it had sealed the suit by itself. Feeling around he noticed no discernible seam running up his back. A brief episode of panic ensued until he could console himself with the knowledge that this was supposed to happen, and -- as the instructions assured the worried man -- could easily be undone once the suit was fully worn.

So now, clad up to his neck in a handsome fox-man, Carter looked around for the head. Bending over, he noticed a slight tingle just above his rear -- glancing over his shoulder he saw the TrueSuit's tail starting to twitch. And he felt it. His emotions were frayed, but he mustered enough focus to cause the tail to sway once...twice...enough to both amaze and frighten him.

What even is this suit!?

With the slow integration of human and costume set upon its course, he picked up the headpiece and -- unknowingly echoing his mother -- dived head-first (pun intended) into the final stages of dress.

Nick's head was more elongated, with a muzzle, and that left Carter struggling to bite down on a rubber frame within the head, to lock himself in-place. Pressing his face against the inside of the headpiece, he felt the form of the mask bend and flex to adjust to him. His nose and mouth were guided into a rested position within the base of the muzzle, and the aforementioned frame braced against his jaw and transferred its motion into the costume's mouth with the help of springs and artificial muscles. A second pass brought a strange, metallic slot into the middle of his mouth, where his tongue was supposed to go. It wrapped around the tongue and contained a battery of electrodes, to extend his tongue with an artificial length, much like the muzzle extended his jaw. Then, as the headpiece came to rest, his eyes pressed against a cool, wet patch that ran across the upper half of the helmet-mask.

Just as with Gail, once he'd been sealed into the suit from head-to-toe, it activated.

Flinching at the bright light, Carter shook his head and groaned loudly as his body began to interface with the suit. Sensation and control merged between man and machine, with thousands of tiny nano-arrays connected at key points across his body. A wet dollop of saliva leaked from his open mouth as everything adjusted to his new muzzle -- it dripped from bared fangs, and struck the floor by his pawed feet as his toes curled under the influence of a myriad different nerve impulses.

His groaning turned to grunting as the distinction between his body and the TrueSuit evaporated completely. Able to open his eyes and see, he hurriedly scanned the room -- assuring himself he was still here, still alive, and all his dogs were barking (as they say).

A deep inhale from his tapered black nose on the end of his snout, a yawn that stretched wide his new jaws and rolling tongue, a flick of his triangular ear...and he was ready.

Ready to face whatever happened next.

But first, his sense of smell was a lot stronger than before. His room was a mess -- unkempt, untidy, unwashed -- and for the first time in his life Carter felt the full force of what it stank like. "Fuu-cck," he coughed. The sooner I'm outta here the better.

Twirling around, the nude fox made for the door, stopping a mere step away as the realisation struck him.

Clothes!

He'd almost forgotten about them. Neatly tucked into the corner of the TrueSuit box were Nick Wilde's clothes. More than mere civilian clothes -- a Zootopia police uniform. This cosplay was obviously set to take place long after the resolution of the film, with the two partners now firm friends and...perhaps lovers?

Carter didn't know, didn't care. He just wanted to make sure he wasn't spending a minute more than necessary in this suit!

For a kid's film, the notion of rough, heated sex between our protagonists was not something the makers wanted to endorse, he guessed. So where this company got the rights to such an intellectual property he truly had no idea.

Kinky is kinky. Copyright? What's that?

While he dressed himself, the heads-up display activated in his vision for the first time. Startled, but still dressing diligently, Carter watched as loading icons and scrolling text splayed across his field of view. Curious about what he saw, without consciously applying his thoughts to action, he triggered the log display:

Welcome to the TrueSuit™ integrated neural operating system. Finishing setup...

Great, he thought, fucking IT techno-babble.

Several message flew past in quick succession, giving him no time to read. Eventually, the scrolling text settled on a single pair of messages:

Installing Character Mode. This may take some time, so sit back and let the install procedure run in the background.

In the meantime, why not explore the features of your new TrueSuit™? Try moving around or exercising. Experience the sensory integration with some music, food, or drink. Test the vocal interface...

Carter minimised the log, with lingering questions on his mind.

"What do they mean, vocal interface?"

As soon as he spoke he knew. His voice was not his own. Now that he was paying attention, the grunts and groans of his dressing and activation were not like his normal voice either.

It was strange, talking and hearing Nick's voice. Feeling Nick's mouth move as if it were his.

The link was seamless.

This could end up being either very good...

Or very bad!

* * *

Both uniformed anthros met up in the front living room. The TrueSuits had done what was promised; now, 'Judy' and 'Nick' were face-to-face.

"Hey mom."

"Hi Carter. How--" Gail clapped her hand across her mouth in surprise. "Oh," she stammered, enhanced by Judy's accent, "I didn't think we'd sound so like them."

"Yeah," her son replied, with an exasperated coyness added to his words, "it's weird."

"Well, you're dressed and ready to go. How do you feel? Is there anything I can--"

"It's okay mom," he said, "you don't have to baby me." His stubborn response seemed to be enhanced by his appearance. "I can handle myself pretty good."

"I'm sorry that the costumes were a bit...y'know..."

"It's fine. You and dad were gonna use them. Let's not make this any more awkward than it needs to be, Carrots..."

Carter grimaced and placed a hand over his temple. "Ugh," he moaned, a short stab of pain flaring up in the side of his head. Gail stepped forward, concerned. She was seconds from speaking when her own burst of pain speared her and left her reeling.

Another message flashed past:

Installing TRUESUIT IMMERSIVE ROLEPLAY SYSTEM (powered by NeuraStorm DeepImmerse® Technology).

[83%] Step 4 of 5 complete...

A sharp whimper from Gail burned deep into Carter's heart. His mom was hurting. But there was something else, something more.

After ten seconds of shock, the pair recovered their senses. Gail was the first to speak: "are you okay Carter?"

"Sure, sure," he said, hissing as he rubbed the side of his head, "I think something sharp in the mask jabbed me."

"Same."

"Maybe we put them on wrong?"

"I don't think so," said Gail, searching her memory, "I think it's a side-effect of the integration -- it can take some getting used to feeling through the suit."

"Ack! Well, as long as it's supposed to happen. Did you see anything when it happened?"

Gail saw the concern in Carter's face. The soulful sympathy of Nick shone through as well, as the part of her that wanted to play pretend melted under his delicate gaze.

"No," she answered, unsure of her own words, "no...I don't think so..."

Carter also had trouble recollecting. Did he see any messages fly past? Concentrating for a moment, he re-activated the built-in display and looked around. When he checked the log, it was a mess. Thousands of hard-to-decipher lines to scroll through -- learning this he gave up. Put his tempered trust in the suit and it's operation.

The two of them instead prepared themselves for Halloween night. Bags and suitably spooky apparel were brought to the front porch. As Carter was wont to mention, this was a strange ask for his mom to make -- but wanting nothing more than to get this over with, any hint of resistance was quashed quickly and quietly.

Stepping outside, Carter felt the cold, wet stone of the doorstep through his exposed paws. He glanced down at the orange/red blurs where his feet should be. As the darkness crept across the sky, they stood out against the grey steps. The half of his foot-paws that were clad in a compression wrap that covered his arch and ankle remained dry. The sensation of damp ground as he left the steps and reached the path to the sidewalk gave him further pause. He felt barefoot. He'd catch his death of a cold in this weather going out with nothing on! But, as he told himself, he wasn't. He was completely ensconced in the TrueSuit -- his experiences filtered through electronic nerves.

qoo123
qoo123
153 Followers