Trunks Not Needed Ch. 04

Story Info
A young man prepares for a date with destiny.
7.9k words
4
8.9k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Bare Beginning?

It was a beautiful night sometime between 4 and 6 am on a lone beach in a small coastal town. Despite living here all of his life, a guy around the age of 20 never really went to the beach. He was usually more of a pool person and a water park type of guy, if only cause you could do other things there or it was indoors.

Well now he- "Hang on a second."

Huh? What is it?

"I feel like I've done this before."

...You know what, you have.

"Well, I'm not going through that again. I'm out of here!"

With that he turned back and was about to walk to his car when out from the darkness walked out-

"RINA!" He screamed as he backed up and held on to his trunks with both hands.

"Hey there, cutie. Going for another swim, are we?" she said with a smug smile on her face.

He stammered for a bit as she started slowly walking towards him. "Uh...um...I was, but I just remembered I had to be somewhere."

"Where are you going?" she said as she was mere inches from him.

"ANYWHEREBUTHEREGOODBYE!" and he turned and was about to run away but then bumped into...Rina!?

"What!? But, you were just-" he looked back to where she was but she was gone.

"Oh, don't leave on my account, I just wanted to tell you something."

"Well, I'm here. So what is it?"

"You forgot something very important."

He looked down just in case she somehow took his trunks without his knowledge. They were still on his body and he made sure to keep at least one hand on the waist band just in case she tried anything. He looked through his pockets. Nope, his keys and phone were still there.

"I didn't forget anything. I don't think so anyway."

"Oh, you did."

"Wh-what could I have forgotten?"

..."Our date."

It was at that point he felt both his heart and his stomach sink. He started shaking and breaking out into a cold sweat.

"But the date was tomorrow. 3 days from when you called! I didn't forget!"

"The day I called was the first day. THE DATE WAS YESTERDAY!" she screamed at him.

"No, I even texted back to make sure of it, I had it set on my calendar and everything. I swear I didn't forget!"

She started to chuckle. "Honestly, I"m kind of glad you forgot. I'd never have given you the time of day otherwise. That being said, you did stand me up."

She had a rather manic expression with a wide grin as she then asked, "Do you know what that means?"

"That we re-schedule the date and pretend that none of this ever happened?" he said with a fake smile on his face in hopes that it would make her show any amount of mercy on him.

With her making unblinking eye contact with him, she slowly reached into her red canvas bag and pulled out her phone. On her screen was a picture of him from that day. His hands were on his hips as he was dancing for her that night, completely naked.

She then swiped the screen to make a virtual red button appear on the screen. With an evil grin on her face, SHE PRESSED THE BUTTON! Not even a second later, his phone started to vibrate intensely.

He pulled it out of his pocket and saw that he was getting notifications like crazy. From his facebook, his twitter, his instagram, his snapchat, everything he used.

No...there's no way that button thing was real. Right? He checked and sure enough, he saw himself dancing, naked with his tiny erect dick wiggling around. The comments were mostly just people laughing at him and saying how small he was. Despite all of those comments being in text form he could swear he heard the sound of female laughter. He blushed a bright red as he fully took in the situation that was unfolding before him.

Everyone. Everyone on the internet knows his tiny secret. Everyone is laughing at him. Family, friends, everyone! He was hyperventilating as he suffered the ultimate humiliation. Overwhelmed by the humiliating comments and the endless amounts of pinching hand and shrimp emojis, he flung his phone right into the ocean.

As he tried to calm down as his life was quite possibly ruined for good, he turned back to Rina with tears in his eyes. "Well...alright. You've won, you've ruined me. At least you can't do anything else to me."

"Well that's true, but I guess now that you have nothing left to lose, that means you can drop those shorts and give me an encore. I bet your adoring fans would love to see that wittle worm of yours again."

"No way, I'm done playing this game, I'm outta here." he then turned in the opposite direction and stopped in his tracks as Rina was right in front him again.

"WHAT!? HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT!?"

He then backed up slowly to get away from her but then he bumped into someone.

Wanna take a wild guess who it was?

He looked behind him and sure enough, there she was but as he looked back she was also there. How could that be possible? That's when he heard a bunch of giggling and saw he was surrounded by Rinas!

No matter where he tried to run, that horrible giggling witch of a woman was right in front of him.

"Come on, cutie."

"Drop those shorts."

"We wanna see it again."

All the Rinas got closer and closer to him as he had a death grip on his shorts. A few of them even reached out to try and take them from him, but just as they were getting close, he decided he had enough and just ran through them.

With his hands still on his trunks to keep them from being taken, he knocked a few of them to the ground. He turned as the ones that were stunned looked rather angry while the rest of them were still all smiles and giggles. He turned and started angrily screaming at them.

"ALL RIGHT, ENOUGH OF THIS! I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH ALL OF YOU RINAS, ALL THESE JOKES AND ALL THIS HUMILIATION! I'M NOT SHOWING YOU MY DICK AGAIN, THESE TRUNKS ARE NEVER COMING OFF AND THERE'S NOTHING ANY OF YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE MY MIND!"

He crossed his arms and stood in a defiant stance to signal that he was serious. The crowd of Rinas then looked at each other and back at him and started to snicker. He looked at them, confused as to why they were laughing.

"I'm serious, there's no way I'm letting these trunks out of my sight! Stop laughing, I'm dead serious!"

With a big smile on each of their faces they all said, in unison, "What trunks?"

That's when he felt a breeze. With dread he looked down. THEY WERE GONE! All of the Rinas were falling over in laughter. Some were taking pictures, some were wiggling their pinkies, but all of them were laughing that horrible, yet adorable giggle that made him feel feelings that he never felt before.

He was humiliated, but at the same time...excited? As they pointed and laughed, his little one decided to point back. With the Rinas responding with a chorus of awws and more giggling, he decided to cover himself and run down the beach!

The beach was dark, he could barely see anything in front of him, but the Rinas seemed to be far behind him. He had no idea where he was running to, he just needed to run. As he was running, he saw some all those woman from that day as they came out of the darkness to laugh at him.

"Well, look who's back, girls. Work off those chubby cheeks, cutie pie!"

"So much lean muscle, too bad he's lean in the one area that you want to be big in!"

"Where's the rag I gave you? You naughty little boy, do you need me to spank you again?", with her smacking him on the ass as he ran past.

Once he passed the jogging woman he was blinded by camera flashes as he encountered those bird watchers again.

"It's the rare featherless wood pecker!"

"It looks so small and malnourished."

"Such tiny eggs. I wonder if they'll hatch."

"Doubt it, that pecker looks like a baby itself."

He ran by them and encountered the townsfolk on that street that day.

"Hey there cutie, where's your package?"

"It's under his hands, of course."

"I'm still pretty hungry for a Vienna sausage. Anyone else?"

"He looks like quite the snack. Let me have a taste."

He kept running and saw his house, right there on the beach. After all the comments and humiliation he had to endure, he wasn't about to question it. But just before he could open the door, he felt someone grab him by the arm and pull him back.

"GOTCHA, YOU LITTLE EXHIBITIONIST!"

It was the policewoman, finally catching up to him.

"No one can outrun me forever. You're in a lot of trouble, young man. Resisting arrest, fleeing the scene and all that on top of public indecency and public nudity."

She then brought his hands behind his back and cuffed him, preventing him from covering up. She then turned him around to face her and added, "Oh and having a criminally small dick."

Though the fear and humiliation, he somehow found the courage to speak up. "T-T-That's not against the law! It's legal to have a small dick!"

"Yeah, tell it to the judge."

As she lead him back the way he came through the crowd of laughing women who he saw that day, she leaned real close to him and whispered, "Maybe I can pull some strings and have you sent to the women's prison. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to have someone like you to toy around with. Not that you count as a man with that tiny thing anyway."

The mental image of him being shoved into a holding cell with a bunch of criminals and being left alone, clothed or not, was too much to bear.

"OFFICER, WAIT PLEASE THIS WASN'T MY FAULT! I SWEAR! IT WAS HER, THE ONE WITH THE PIGTAILS! SHE STRIPPED ME NAKED AND FORCED ME TO RUN HOME! HONEST!"

The officer saw Rina, or at least one of them he assumed, and she questioned her.

"Ma'am, is this true? Did you strip this young man and force him to streak home?"

Rina fake gasped and said, "What? Me? No, officer, I'd never do that."

..."Well, ok then have a nice day. Sorry to bother you."

"No worries, bye teenie weenie.", Rina said as the officer lead him away.

"WAIT! SHE'S LYING! I SWEAAAAAARR! LET ME GO!"

He thrashed around and eventually broke free of her grip. The crowd was pointing and laughing at his weenie flapping around as he ran with his hands still cuffed behind his back. He eventually got back to his house to see that the door was open. He ran inside and the door closed behind him.

He had no clue how he was going to get the cuffs off, but at least he was away from all those eyes and those awful women. At least until he was blinded by a bright light. This wasn't his house....it was a stage in an packed theater.

A packed theater with about a 100 Rinas in the audience. With no way to cover himself, he stood there with his legs quivering as he was assaulted by a cacophony of giggles and jokes about his little one.

Turning as red as a beet he looked down to see that somehow, he was even smaller than normal! It was practically an innie and if felt that with each second it was getting smaller and smaller!

He looked around and saw a door on the right side of the stage. A set of double doors that you could push through, convenient for someone who can't use their hands. He ran and pushed through the doors.

On the other side was just an expanse of nothing but flat ground, covered in a thick fog. But he was standing on something. Something warm. He looked around for anything to run to and hide but right at that moment the ground around him started to shake. It seemed to rise up in the air with him along for the ride.

As he looked at the ground he was on, no longer obscured by the fog, he realized this wasn't ground at all. It was a giant hand! That's when he felt a warm, wet breeze. It was a giant Rina, staring right at him like he was a piece of candy.

"TEENIE WEENIE!" She bellowed as she stared right at him.

He was about the size of bug compared to her!

"RINA, PLEASE DON'T EAT ME! I'M NOT A SNACK, JUST PUT ME DOWN. GENTLY, IF POSSIBLE!"

She just giggled in response and used her finger and forefingers on her other hand to lift him up by the handcuffs. She then dangled him over a pit. Inside the pit were more Rinas, but something was different about them. They all looked much more evil, if you could believe that, and had razor sharp teeth.

They were trying to jump at him as soon as they saw him. The giant Rina then started to shake him by the cuffs. He could feel the chain start breaking and just as it did he started to fall. But just before he dropped below, he landed on her other hand.

He gripped her pinky as if his life depended on it, which it literally did in this case! She was toying with him. She wiggled her pinky with him on it trying to shake him off.

"PLEASE, I'LL DO ANYTHING! JUST DON'T DROP ME IN THERE! I BEG OF YOU!"

Her only response was to giggle and state once again, "TEENIE WEENIE!"

She then used her other hand to make a ring around her pinky finger to push him off of it.

Begging for his life, he tried once more to get through to her, but it was no use! "RINA, PLEASE STOP! RINA!"

He was hanging on to her nail at this point before the ring got to the end of her pinky.

"GOODBYE!"

"RINA!"

With an evil laugh, he was then pushed off, falling head first into the pit of bloodthirsty Rinas who licked their lips as they saw him fall towards him.

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAA!" he cried as he got closer and closer to the bottom.

Just as he felt their hands all over his body...he woke up screaming!

As he sat upright in bed, he looked around his room. He then grabbed a nearby pillow and screamed into it until he ran out of breath and then collapsed back into bed and started crying.

Chapter 4: The Date

It had been 3 days since his streak from the beach. To say that this humiliation affected him mentally would be an understatement. For the past few nights, he's had nightmares about being naked in public. First was that one where he somehow went to school naked. He graduated a few years back so he wasn't even sure why he was even thinking about those days. That one was so vivid he wasn't sure if it was real.

Then came that one where he was working for some rich woman. That one was kind of fun. Although it was still quite humiliating and something about it made him sweat like a pig. He even woke up with his shirt off somehow, like even his own subconscious was trying to strip him naked.

But at least those weren't as horrifying as this one. But the worst part of all of those dreams was...

"Aw, not again!"

..the fact that his stupid brain considered those to be wet dreams. That's the third pair of boxers he's ruined. How was that even sexy in the slightest? These past few nights have been torture. Not that his days have been any better.

The day after his run home, he had to go back and get his car. So he called an uber to get him there. At the time, he wasn't sure if anyone would even recognize him with clothes on. As the driver pulled up, she looked at him funny, but otherwise drove him there.

But as they got closer to his destination, she said to him, "You know, you look familiar."

"Uh...heh, do I? I don't recognize you honestly."

"Well, sorry if this sounds insulting, but you kind of look like the small town streaker."

His eyes widened as she said that. "The small town streaker?"

"Yeah, there was some guy who ran through the middle of town, butt ass naked, and apparently, he had the tiniest dick you've ever seen."

"Uhh...heh...wow. That sounds humiliating for that guy."

"Oh it must've been, it was hilarious though. I can't believe he would willingly go out in public like that. He hid it in a Vienna sausage box and just ripped it off in the middle of town! It looked like a Vienna sausage too."

As she was giggling her head off, he interjected, "I'm sure it wasn't THAT small. Maybe it was cold outside. Or he was scared out of his mind or something. I've heard it shrinks when you're afraid."

"How would you know what he was feeling at that moment?"

He stammered a bit before responding with. "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT HE WAS FEELING, HUH? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU HAD A TASER POINTED RIGHT AT YOU!? YOU'D BE PISS TERRIFIED TOO!"

As her eyes went wide at that statement, he realized far too late that he just revealed himself right there. He covered his mouth and blushed a bright red as the uber driver squealed in laughter at him.

"I KNEW IT! YOU ARE THE SMALL TOWN STREAKER! I RECOGNIZED THAT BLUSHING RED FACE ANYWHERE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Thankfully, he only had to endure about a minute more of her laughter before he got to the beach where he parked his car. "Well, here we are, little guy. I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings with my laughter. Tell you what, I'll give you a small discount. Just in case you're a bit...short on funds. Hehehehehe."

She punctuated that with a pinky wiggle and drove off, with him hearing her laughter as she pulled away. He groaned deeply in frustration.

"She's so getting a one star review for that!"

..."Ok, maybe a two star review."

..."Fine a 3 star review, but only cause she got me here really fast and not a single star more than that.", he ranted out loud to himself, knowing full well that he didn't have the guts to give anyone less than a five star rating.

And just to add insult to injury, when he got to his car, he noticed that on the windshield was a parking ticket, because of course. He groaned in frustration once more, before driving off back to his house.

That was just day one. Day two he had to prepare for the date. After making sure that his senior prom suit still fit him (he had no one to go with, so it went unused) he went to the city to buy some flowers.

This time he went out with a baseball cap, sunglasses and one of those COVID masks on his face, to try and hide his identity. He stocked up on the masks during the pandemic so at least he finally got some use out of them, having barely left the house due to the paranoia of COVID. He still ended up getting it anyway, cause it seems his life is just one big ironic joke.

It felt terrifying to be back in the middle of town, even if he was fully clothed. He kept turning whenever he heard a laugh or someone call out, as he thought they recognized him. So far so good, he thought to himself.

He entered the flower shop and was browsing their selection. After finding and purchasing the second cheapest bouquet he could find (the cheapest one was out of stock), he paid and left.

...Huh, that went well. He was pleasantly surprised that no one recognized him. That is, until he saw two girls laughing at a piece of paper taped to a telephone pole. As they walked away, he got curious and looked at what they were laughing at.

It was a wanted poster of him! An image of his full body, with his dick exposed and a caption that read: "Have you seen this naked freak? If so call this number!".

He screamed and tore it down, ripping it to shreds before more people could see it. That's when he noticed that there were wanted posters of him, posted on streetlamps, sign posts, walls, windows of businesses, practically everywhere.

As he frantically gathered up as many as he could to try and throw them away he heard someone yell out to him. "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, SIR!"

He turned and looked, it was the cop from that day. She seemed to be putting up them up herself! "Just what do you think you're doing?"

He deepened his voice a bit so that she wouldn't recognize him. "Uh...I noticed that these pictures of this "naked freak" were all over and uh....that's just lewd. I didn't think that an officer of the law would be putting these up. It's just crude to have this guy's dick just in full view of everyone."

"Well, technically I'm just a security guard. But I still take my job quite seriously and this naked freak escaped me two days ago and I won't rest until he is behind bars.