Trunks Not Needed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NO ONE HAS EVER ESCAPED ME BEFORE AND I'LL MAKE SURE HE NEVER ESCAPES ME AGAIN! WHEN I FIND THAT LITTLE DICKED PERVERT, I MAKE HIM RUE THE DAY HE DARED TO CROSSED OFFICER CONNIE!"

..."I thought you weren't an officer..."

"I WAS! But the police department fired me when those videos leaked out. Turns out threatening to taze someone for hiding their shame is frowned upon. Those woke bastards, I swear that's why this town is infested with crime."

"Oh good, so not only am I a fugitive, I'm being hunted down by a crazed ex-cop with a grudge. LOVELY, AS IF THIS COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE FOR ME!" he screamed internally at the heavens as he took all this in.

"Well, I hope you find him, ma'am. I'm going to go now. Have a nice day!"

"JUST A SECOND SIR."

He gulped as he turned around to face her once more. "Yes, officer?"

"Take off your mask and glasses for a second."

His breath caught in his throat. She knew exactly what his face looked like. Though she obviously couldn't arrest him, something told him that if she knew he was the one who got her fired, it would end poorly for him.

"Uhh, actually ma'am I need this mask to stay on. I might be coming down with something and I needed to do some important errands before, I get worse?" he said hoping she bought that lie.

She did not. "Important errands, huh? Tell me, is buying flowers an important errand for someone who claims to be ill?" she said, pointing to the bouquet in his hand.

"Uh...it's terminal? They're for my funeral. Which at this rate, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have very soon."

She got closer to him and stated again, "TAKE. THEM. OFF."

Slowly, he took off his glasses and pulled down his mask. With his face fully revealed, she looked at him and back at the wanted poster. After a few times of this, her eyes widened and suddenly with a smug grin on her face, she said "I knew it."

"Uh, ma'am. I know this looks like me, but I swear I was nowhere near here that day. In fact, I can prove it because- HOLY HECK IS THAT GUY JAYWALKING!?" he screamed, pointing right behind her.

"WHAT WHERE!?"

She looked for this dastardly jaywalker, but everyone around her was practicing proper crosswalk safety. But as soon as she looked back, he was gone. As he ran, he could hear the distant sounds of her angrily cussing him out. He made it to his car and drove back to his house.

Just another reason to never leave the house again, he reasoned. As if he needed any more of those. Well, at least he never would have to leave the house after this "date" anyway.

You'd think after all of this, he'd just give up and let her post those videos. It's not like everyone didn't know of his naked adventure anyway. But after encountering that cop again, he was determined to make her pay. Once he got home, he planned out how he would pay her back.

All he had to do was go to her house and ask her nicely right? That's what she said in the video anyway. Something told him it was not going to be that simple. What if he made sure to annoy the hell out of her? Like, be the most obnoxious asshole to her on this date? He could not shower or even dress nice and just be a complete jerk, that would show her.

...Maybe not. Something told him that if went that route she'd just upload those videos out of spite. Maybe he could intimidate her. He was pretty tall and strong. Force her to leave him be! Scare her silly!

...Nah, for one thing it would be hard to act tough when someone already knows what you look like naked, plus that would definitely be an assault charge and a half. He did not want to try and go down that route again. That part of him was in the past.

Blowing up angrily at people brought him nothing but trouble in middle school and he was sure it would backfire on him here. Perhaps he could try to be suave, sweep her off her feet, be a ladies man that would make any girl swoon.

...That would imply he had charm or charisma or even anything that a woman would find attractive. He had no idea how this was going to play out but he had to try.

Back in the present day, now with him fully decked out in his prom suit, with the bouquet of flowers and a bit of cologne on his person, he drove to her house. As the GPS on his phone told him where to go, he was nervous. Not just of what was at stake of course, but what he was going to do.

He was never good with girls. Always so awkward and shy. Everytime he got near a crush, his tongue would feel like it would swell up, making him only capable of speaking in gibberish.

He had no girlfriends, no female friends of any kind. Come to think of it, he barely even had any male friends. This was far out of his comfort zone and not just because Rina made him very uncomfortable.

Finally, he pulled up to her house. It looked normal, very unassuming. You wouldn't think a horrible clothes stealing woman lived here. He parked the car out in front and proceeded to walk to the front door.

He started to shake. This was it, enemy territory. From here on out, he had one goal in mind. To find a way to make her delete those videos and pictures and then report her to the police. "Alright, here goes everything.", He said to himself as he knocked on the door.

"Remember, this is a mission, not a date. Bring down her operations and then get out of there.", it felt like some sort of game. Treating it like that made him not as scared. Like he was just here to do one thing and not impress anyone. Besides, this was Rina. That horrid pigtailed witch of a woman.

There's no way he'd ever fall for her. After a bit longer, the door opened and there she was. But something was different about her. She was wearing a light yellow floral dress and some adorable little red shoes with stars on them. The dress had a little heart shaped window of sorts that showed off her cleavage.

She smelled like spring flowers and even had makeup on. She was definitely dressed to impress! He noted that despite her age, she definitely had a childish way of dressing. I mean, she looked to be in her 20s but was still rocking pigtails. Who does that?

"Oh my goodness, you actually came!" she squealed as she invited him in. "I can't believe you actually showed up!"

"Neither do I Rina...neither do I." he said, trying to suppress his anger at seeing her again.

She gasped upon seeing the bouquet in his hands. "And are these flowers for me!? You're such a gentlemen."

"Well, you did ask me to bring flowers so-"

"Come on in, we're going to have so much fun together." she then grabbed his hand and pulled him into the house.

As she lead him into the house, her hand tightly wrapped around his, pulling him like he was a small child, she looked like she won the lottery. With a pep in her step she was practically skipping down the hall as she dragged him to her living room.

On the way there she briefly stopped to put the bouquet in a vase. She also took a pair of scissors and cut one of the flowers. She then took a bobby pin and wrapped the stem of the flower around it, fashioning a sort of hair clip out of it, which she then clipped on her hair.

As they then arrived at her living room, she stood in front of her tv and asked, "Hehe, how do I look, cutie?"

"Uh...you look pretty?" he said, unsure of what to say.

"Aww...I knew you'd love it! You're pretty handsome yourself."

"T-thank you?" he said, super unsure how to take that compliment.

She seemed vastly different to that scheming domineering woman back on the beach. He wasn't used to anyone calling him handsome that wasn't immediately related to him. This had to be some kind of trick, right? Just to lower his guard so that she could do something nasty to him, right?

"I'm glad you brought the flowers, like I asked you to. See, I saw a video on how to make flower hairclips out of real flowers and I really wanted to try it. I knew it would come in handy when I asked you to bring me flowers.

It's so pretty and red too! Red is my absolute favorite color!" she then looked him up and down, in his light blue tuxedo.

"I'm going to assume that your favorite color is blue, right?"

"Yes, it is, actually. Lucky guess."

"I had a feeling from that cute suit you have on. But there's just one problem with it. It's not your best suit."

"What? But it's the best suit I own!"

He neglected to tell her that it was the only suit he owned, but still. "No, silly. Your best suit is what you were wearing when we first met."

He stared blankly at her. "Rina, you have my swimsuit, of course I wouldn't be wear...ing..."

It dawned on him what she was trying to say. As the realization hit his face, she had a great big smile on hers. He blushed slightly as he then asked, "You're not saying that my best suit is my-"

"Your birthday suit? Yup. It's the cutest suit you have."

He stammered as he realized he was going to have to get naked for her AGAIN. "B-b-but this is just the first date. This is going way too fast I-"

She gasped. "Are you saying that there's going to be more than one date!?"

"NO! I-MEAN I-I-I..."

"Come on, cutie. You know that I have a few things you want me to get rid of right? Unless, you'd rather have me upload those adorable videos of you. Hehehe."

"But..I..."

With a sigh of resignation, he started to unbutton his blue tux jacket, but just before he could remove it, "Wait a second, cutie!"

"Huh? But I thought you wanted me to strip."

"Oh, I do, but first..."

She then she pressed a button on a small round object near her tv. As she did a song started to play from a set of nearby speakers. He swore that he heard this song in an 80s movie once. (Authors note: Open another tab and play Oh Yeah by Yello for added immersion.)

"Do a little striptease for me, cutie."

"Ugh...you can't be serious."

"I am. Put on a show for me."

She then stood there with her eyes fully glued to him as he started to take off his tux. As he gyrated to the song with a look that just screamed "I really wish I wasn't here right now", he threw his jacket behind him and kicked off his shoes.

Said shoes missed Rina by a mile, not that he was aiming for her, at least consciously. As he was removing his undershirt, showing her his chest that was as hairless as his genitals, it became clear how stupid an idea this was.

"What am I doing here? I should have figured this was a trap to get me naked again. But I can't stop now. She'd surely post those videos and pictures of I bailed now. At least she isn't recording this, at least in anyway I can see.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was somehow."

As he dropped his pants to the ground and stepped out of them, Rina squealed upon seeing his boxers which were blue and had yellow stars all over them. "OH MY GOD! THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUUUTE! I knew your boxers would be just as cute as the rest of you!"

"WHY DID I WEAR THESE INSTEAD OF SOMETHING NORMAL!?" he screamed internally as he kicked himself for wearing these.

As he wiggled his hips at this giggling girl, he tried to put off the removal of his boxers, in hopes that's she'd at least be satisfied with just seeing his undies. No such luck.

"Come on cutie, don't make me start the song over. You'll be dancing for a lot longer if you don't give me the full Monty." She then giggled and added, "Or in your case, the half Monty. Hehehe", with a little pinky wiggle to get the point across.

It took him a few seconds to psyche himself up for the small reveal. "This will all be worth it once she's behind bars. I'll even visit her in jail, just to rub it in her face. Maybe I'll even get a medal for my bravery in sacrificing my dignity."

As his hands went to his waistband, Rina's eyes locked right on his crotch. Was she...biting her lower lip? He took a deep breath, turned around to avoid looking at her and then yanked his boxers down. With him completely exposed once more, he wiggled his hips and even twirled his boxers around as he heard her wolf whistle at the sight of his ass.

"Wow, it's so big! I noticed that you had a big squishy booty but it's so much bigger in the light! How did you even fit that in those shorts!? Hahahahaha!"

Pretty much every insult known to mankind, that could be directed at her, went through his mind as he tried to force himself through this. Despite all this however, deep down inside, he was kind of proud that he was the object of someone's lust.

Assuming she was being genuine about this anyway, which he wasn't fully sure about. Though he would never admit that to her, cause he was sure he'd never hear the end of it.

The song was getting closer and closer to its end. He considered tossing the boxers right at her and running to destroy her computer while she was distracted. But he had no clue where it was and even then it was too risky.

"Come on, my shining star, let's see what you were hiding in those boxers. I'm sure it's still just as tiny and cute."

Just as the song finished he spun around and revealed himself to her. His hairless 1 incher in full view. Those green eyes immediately locked onto it. As she drunk in every inch of his naked body, she took great joy in one particular inch of him.

"PFFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU REALLY ARE ADORABLY TINY! I THOUGHT SOME OF THAT WAS DUE TO THE COLD WATER, BUT I GUESS THAT WAS JUST ALL NATURAL TEENIE WEENIE! THE LIGHT MADE YOUR BUTT LOOK BIGGER, I WAS HOPING THAT IT WOULD DO THE SAME FOR THAT LITTLE ACORN! GUESS NOT! HEHEHEHE!"

He shut his eyes waiting for her to stop laughing, but for 5 straight minutes, she kept going.

"IT'S SO SMALL AND CUTE! THE REST OF YOUR BODY IS JUST SO HOT AND YET THAT LITTLE WEENIE IS SO ADORABLE! IT'S A LITTLE BABY DICK! AN ITSY BITSY MINI BOYHOOD! A TINY MICROPENIS! A TWITCHING LITTLE NUBBY! HAHAHAHAHA!"

As he endured the shaming of his size yet again, he realized something. The worst part of this wasn't just that she got him naked once more, not just that she was straight up laughing at his lack of size, nor is it even the fact that he hasn't covered up for some reason.

No, the worst part was the fact that her laughter was making him excited and he felt the first few twinges of it as she continued. "HAHAHAHAHAHahaha...wait, are you getting hard!?"

His eyes opened wide and he slammed his hands onto his crotch. "OK THAT'S ENOUGH. YOU SAW MY TINY DICK AGAIN! GREAT. HAPPY NOW? IS THIS DATE OVER? COULD YOU DELETE THE VIDEOS AND PICTURES NOW? PLEASE?"

As he breathed heavily, trying to will himself to not be so stiff, Rina continued to giggle at his embarrassment and said, "Aww, come on cutie. Our date hasn't started yet, I just wanted to get you properly dressed first."

"Properly dressed!?" he said with annoyance aimed both at her and himself for letting this happen. "Was this just an excuse to get me naked again!? Haven't you done enough to me!?"

She tried to stifle her laughter at the very humiliated guy in front of her and then tried to calm him down. "Look, I promise you'll like what I have planned. Just, play along with this for bit, ok? I promise that once we're done, I'll delete those videos and I'll never bother you again. Ok, cutie?"

"Oh, I'll make sure of that, Rina." he thought to himself, fantasizing about her sitting in a jail cell.

"Besides, I'm not going to make you stay naked this time"

"Really?"

"Yup, I have an outfit for you to wear that I think you'll look just darling in. Hehehe."

Something was up. Why would she have him strip naked if she was just going to make him wear something anyway? "Well, where is it then?"

"Let me go get it, but first, you have to turn around and close your eyes. Ok?"

He sighed and said, "Very well, it's not like I can go anywhere like this."

He turned around and closed his eyes, with his hands still shielding himself, he waited for her. He heard her gather up his clothes and go to another room. As he waited there, he felt the chill of the AC all over his body.

"Maybe I should've blamed it on the cold air." he thought to himself. "Nah, knowing her, she'd probably ask me to prove it somehow."

As he was thinking about this, she finally returned. "Ok Mr.Chubbycheeks, you can turn around now."

As was unamused by the joke about his butt and even less thrilled with what she wanted him to wear. In her hands was a pair of red lacy panties and nothing else.

"Uh, so where is the rest of the outfit?"

She just stared back at him with that smug grin of hers. "That's not the entire outfit, is it?"

She nodded her head and dangled the panties by her index finger, bringing it just close enough for him to reach if he took one of his hands off his crotch.

"You've got to be kidding me..."

"What's wrong, cutie? It suits you perfectly. They're adorable and bright red and you're adorable and bright red."

As she giggled at her apt description of his face, he noticed that she too was a little red in the face. What was she blushing for? Whatever it was, he did not to wear these frilly panties.

"Rina, couldn't I just put on my clothes again or at least just keep my boxers? "

"Nope. Besides, I have your clothes somewhere nice and safe. You'll get them back at the end of your date. But until then, you could either wear these or, you could just walk around with that wittle weenie out for the rest of our time together.

I'm fine with either option, cutie, but which would you like?"

He took a closer look at those panties. They seemed...used, as there was a bit of a stain on the front. Typical, not only would she make him wear her panties, they just had to be dirty ones too. But with no other options, he snatched them out of her hands and quickly put them on.

He had to briefly expose his penis once more to her to get his legs through her undies, which he realized when she started to snicker at him again. But at least he was covered up, somewhat anyway.

Those panties left very little to the imagination though. Despite this, they were comfy, though he was unsure if it made this better or worse. "See, they suit you very well. Red really is your color. Matches that face perfectly, hehehe."

He sighed deeply, fully done with this nonsense. "Well, now that I've been thoroughly emasculated, what's next for our "date"?"

"Hehe, you'll see. Just follow me and I'll let you know what's next."

As she lead him down another hall he tried to plead with her. "Come on, Rina. Let's be rational about this. I've been in complete misery since we met, could you find it in your heart to just delete the videos and let me leave?

I'll do most anything at this point if it means this humiliation will stop."

"Oh, you're already doing what I want you to do."

"Doing what? Regretting every life choice I've made up to this point?"

Rina giggled at that and said, "No, silly. Going on this date with me."

"Do all your dates have this as a dress code or am I just special?"

"Well, you're the first guy I've dated in a long while."

"I can't imagine why..." he said, through clenched teeth.

"Oh cheer up, I'm sure you'll love what I have planned for us."

As they continued down the hall he kept grumbling and responding to whatever she said sarcastically. Sarcasm was always a coping mechanism he used whenever he needed to keep his cool and he was feeling anything but cool being forced to wear women's underwear on a date with a woman who so thoroughly humiliated him.

Eventually however, Rina stopped dead in her tracks and turned to face him. She looked annoyed. "Look, I know you aren't exactly happy to be here, I get that. But I put a lot of work into what I have planned for us and I don't want it to go to waste.