Trunks Not Needed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That being said, if you're just going to be a big grump this entire time, then I'm ending this date prematurely and I'll be forced to send out those videos and pics of you, is that what you want?"

Her new demeanor surprised him. He never seen her without a smile on her face before. Her cheeks puffed out like she was an angry child, trying to look tough.

Despite looking as intimating as an angry kitten, he still had to tread lightly here, what with the threat of further humiliation. "Just humor me for a bit ok, I promise you'll like this. Maybe if you stop being mean, I'll delete them, alright?"

He put on a fake smile and then said, "Heh, sorry about that. I'll try and keep an open mind about this now."

She stared him down as he tried to keep that fake smile. "I promise I'll behave now, ok? No need to send out those videos, ok, uh, love?"

After a bit she then did a complete 180 in terms of mood. "Hehe, that's better."

She even gave him a thumbs up in approval of his much more positive mood. "Now wait right here, I gotta set up a few more things. You just think happy and positive thoughts while you wait, ok? Try not to get lonely without me, ok cutie?"

"Don't worry about me. you just take all the time you need."

She then walked through the door and left him in the hall. He then silently stewed in anger and annoyance. "This is getting ridiculous. What horrible nonsense could she have planned for me now? Maybe I could just try and find that computer now.

No, she'd notice me missing. Maybe I could just bail on this, maybe change my name and move to a new town. I'd need my clothes first, I'm not sure if it would be worse to leave in her panties or just go naked."

It was at this moment he realized he also had an additional problem. His keys, wallet and phone were in his pants pocket! He slapped his forehead, he had to stay now, if just to get his clothes back.

That's when Rina peeked her head through the door. "Ok, loverboy, I'm ready for you~"

"Oh joy, I can't wait.", he said flatly.

"What was that?", she said with that angry look on her face again.

"OH JOY, I CAN'T WAIT!" he repeated in a much more chipper tone, pointing to the forced smile on his face as proof that he was happy and not at all seething with rage.

As she lead him into the room, he was nervous. What horrible thing could she have planned? Was she going to parade him around in front of other people? Was she going to force herself on him? Was she going to make him jack off or something?

He stepped into the room to find...her kitchen. In the middle of it was a table with two place mats, 2 plates of spaghetti, a lit candelabra and a selection of condiments.

"Ta-da! Hope you're hungry, cause it's time for our dinner date!"

"Huh...didn't expect that..."