All Comments on 'Trust'

by Katmai

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments (Page 2)
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 7 years ago
another IDIOT tale from an idiot author

just absurd. On every level

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
Allow me to reiterate something

Katmai has a wonderful and deft turn of phrase. He is able to grip the imagination and the emotion, though occasionally, to get there, he goes a bit far.

His grammar and prose is deft and of good quality. Certainly better than average on a fan fic site.

His flaw, if there is one, is that of plotting and characterization. Here, he gave us essentially a scene. No sense of closure and a bit of a downer. Wife gets sick and dies crazy.

In Nice Guy, he violated the honesty of the character of the main character with no transition.

He COULD have gotten to a reconciliation but did not show it.

So with half a page extra, he could be something special

And I would love to read those stories which take that extra effort because he can WRITE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent, very moving 5*

Please get treatment Anon, you seriously need it:

"1* another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit."

imhaplessimhaplessover 6 years ago
Weird - but a good weird

5*

garic372garic372over 6 years ago
FFS...

Totally weird...how did i miss this one? It's an interesting twist. A medical issue, through and thru. Is anyone strong enough to actually differentiate between two different personalities? And let the 'evil' one go? It would be tough.

GillotineGillotineabout 6 years ago
Interesting story

Very good work

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
hey, interesting premise

Well, someone should tell Carl or whatever his name is to give it a few years, and he doesn't even need to do anything about it. Someone should tell the author to soften statements from inevitable reality to current feelings. Come on, do people really think the pain will last in that quantity and quality forever? You can't make me believe he's never had a paper cut before and doesn't realize that physical and emotional healing are somewhat similar. Trying that shit makes it seem like you're putting a certain fetishist slant on things, which will get whoops and hollars from many, but an opposite reaction from actual people.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 6 years ago
You have come with just as many

Cuckold ideas as Matt M, life must be really hard for a cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Death Would Be Better For Me

I would find a death of a spouse better than cheating and a divorce, but that is the way I am built.

TailakaTailakaover 5 years ago
Good Story

A nice twist with the illness. It was irresponsible of Carl, once he knew about the severity of her headaches, not to Immediately rush her to the hospital for testing. I don't know if it would have saved her in time but I don't think anyone else does either. Of course this is all fiction and none of these people exist so...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@Huedogg2

LOL. And true. Wish you were still writing. Not many writers like you left.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

Carol is his answer?...Definitely a Tears and Tissues Tale (RYMES ).... I wish I could say that I enjoyed the story 100%?....But I Can't as it has segments that relate to my Marriage!......But I Will Say That I Endorse Your Story! ...★★★★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Okay but a little too contrived.

How was it that her bad side came out at exactly the same time everyday and only when talking to her lover? All this time she never went into one of her fits with him in the room? It just doesn't compute.

Still it was a decent effort so I gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ooohhh poor annie

You fucked around and it caused you go insane. And shortly there after it kilted you. Oooohhh poor Annie, if you had only known what would happen. Let’s celebrate her memory. Yeaaaaa, hip hip hoorahhhhh. Three cheers for the cheating slut. Come on let’s all here it for the pathetic cunt.

How about a little farewell toast to Annie.

You caused your demise on your own,

You continued as you used the phone,

Who knew that it wouldn’t end well,

But a plus is you rotting in hell.

Good riddance you disease ridden cunt.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good

Didn't see the split personality coming, but guess it made sense. Her death was a.good out for your story. Hope he was able to make Bill pay.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 5 years ago
When?

When you cut Bill's still beating evil heart from his chest, and show it to him as he begins his trip to Hell!

RGWardsRGWardsover 4 years ago
Trust me on this

“Come on, do people really think the pain will last in that quantity and quality forever?”

Take this from someone who’s life has been an absolute bloody nightmare, since his wife passed away 18 months ago, the pain of losing a partner can and does come in that quality and quantity, long after the event. Some people never come to terms with the loss and can never move forward with their lives.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Excellent! 5*****

It's rare that a cheating spouse story turns into one of love, compassion and forgiveness. You accomplished it in a very believable way. That's an excellent, if sad, story. I suppose it would be interesting to know why she started the affair, before the personalities split, but people do fail themselves and others. Good job.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
My story...

This story hits home for me. It almost like what happened to me. In the end, I was living back in So. Cali. And she was in Tenn., We talked almost everyday. She was living with an asshole and wanted to come back home to me. She would enter rehab. ( she had a pill problem) then come live with me again. But before she could come she died in the hospital, heart failure thru pancreas cancer. I had talked to her that night and got a call 3 hours later that she had passed. It was hard so I know what this story is about... Recovery and forgiveness. 5 big stars and a lot of tears, thank you.

FreewheelFreewheelabout 3 years ago

Great story, superbly written and edited. I have to admit, however, I don’t like people dying in a story and you feature that in several stories.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeabout 3 years ago

A nice, though extremely sad, story.

I think that Carl should take comfort in the act that it was a medical condition that created "Evil Annie". And she, not the 'rea;' Annie, betrayed him.

Thank-you for the good read.

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two words: KILL BILL!! Carl was a wuss at the end. No punishment for Bill at all. Almost as bad as a wimp/cuck/voyeur story

hobie1010hobie1010over 2 years ago
Good story

With a lame ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It should not be forgotten that it was her affair that started her mental health issues. There then is a reasonable chance that had she not had the affair she would not have got her mental health issues and thus would be alive. If that is the case, she killed herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A decade old story that is a heart-breaker. Well written and it brings information that can be a great benefit. If noting else you will want to have regular medical check-ups and be more aware of dangerous symptoms.

Literotica contains some very good information about many facets of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was it a medical problem or a psychiatric one? Autopsy, or did no one care? And if purely mental, fatal seizures? Hmm.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Annie was a slut who designed her own deserved death. Carl was a wimpy cuck. Bill made out the best. Carol is a strong person, too good for Carl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

you must of have suffered this type of pain and lose. I have cried for no apparent reason and felt this pain for seven year for the loss of my son. I commend you for this story of love and true loss.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

A good one to read again. In a real world, Bill would not have survived Anne by long.

l0ver0tical0ver0tica12 months ago

"When will it stop? When?" For some of us, depending on where we are in life, it will never stop. It may lessen in frequency and severity, but it will always be there...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

KMN!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Six Month's after Carol and Bill divorced...One of Bill's para-mores had contracted the two V.D's from Bill and in a fit of rage used a shotgun on Bill...

shopratshoprat5 months ago

I really wish you were still writing. This was an excellent piece. Don't understand many of these comments. It was clear that Annie caused her own mental issues that led to her death. She made a huge mistake and paid for it and she understood at the end what she did. Hub understood all of this and loved her but he would not have necessarily ever trusted her again or gotten back with her. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A story well told. The author wisely had the MC get counseling after a horrible double whammy.

Shoprat had a good comment, but because the medical workup was incomplete, it seems unfair to say: Annie caused her own mental issues that led to her death.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld4 months ago

Well told, 5🗯🗯🗯🗯🗯. The MC was more understanding than I thought possible. I'm not sure if I could be that understanding. The Irish temper blows first, white hot. Then the Scandinavian temper takes control, the cold of the depths of space. More and more the cold temper is in charge, and that terrifies me as nothing ever has.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Eek...should have been happy she died!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The premise of the story was that Annie developed a seizure disorder some 5 years before the first portion of the story took place. The seizure disorder somehow caused her to initiate sex with Bill. Her infidelity was so unacceptable to her baseline personality that it created and "walled off" an alter ego, here a malevolent entity, that assumed responsibility for conducting the affair. The seizure disorder killed her before she could receive effective treatment.

The author can, of course, do whatever he/she chooses with fictional characters. Nonetheless, it seems important to note that this story is not at all consistent with the typical course of a seizure disorder in reality. In normal time and space, Annie's behaviors would be more likely to be the result of a curse mediated through a Voodoo doll than be caused by a seizure disorder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really well developed and told. I was leaning four stars, but the ending kicked it up to five.

JPB NOT BOB

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous