All Comments on 'Trust'

by Katmai

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments
chytownchytownover 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!

Great read very entertaining. Thanks for sharing this gem.

Sid0604Sid0604over 12 years ago
Thankyou

Another great story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story just as I have enjoyed reading your previous ones. I look forward to reading many more of yours. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes

Perfect story,Thank you.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Really Fine Story

Thanks for creating such real characters even though it was in such a nightmare setting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stupid slut die

very good, but husband is a vimp

1*

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
stop living in the past

He's a strong man, and the slut is dead. Kept visiting the widow and live your life. Good story, gave it 5 stars but you could have left out the psychobabble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
story sucked!

weres the sex he shud have fucked the shit out of bills wife story sucked!

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 12 years ago
I don't know when it will stop...

...maybe if you hit Bill with a shovel it would help.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
Story is fine, but

what makes this submission funny, sad, hilarious and sick are the comments by "anonymous." Those comments for sure bring up real questions about human ways of thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written, but

it lacked suspense. It was a straight line from start to finish. No deviations. The wife was the first person in the history of Lit to have brain seizures cause her to cheat. Brain seizures??!! They are far worse than brain farts. This story just didn't build to a climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Memories

The pain will never go away!

I lost a love so deep, so romantic, so emotional many years ago and I still have moments where I need to be alone - you don't forget.

Only difference, I had to walk away from her, she couldn't stop cheating with guys that aroused her. Problem to this day, I know we both still care but I cannot deal with it so - no, it doesn't go away.

Different story, a different take on infidelity but well done.

Thanks!

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
TOTALLY DEPRESSING STORY

Truly a black and depressing story. Totally harshed out my mellow.

AlpineskierAlpineskierover 12 years ago
very good

A wonderful change from other stories on this site. And conversely, if it is true, then I can only begin to imagine the heartache, and the loneliness...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it doesn't go away

the loneliness doesn't go away. it does subside, but it is allways there. a happy marriage is a wonderful thing and if it breaksup for whatever reason it is tough and your loneliness will allways be there. from someone who is there now, well done.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
YAWN.. Boilerplate LW crap

This was pretty bad.

Its not her fault!

.. she has brain tumor

she has a split personality

she was traumatized by chocolate Ice cream when she was kid

I suppose every LW author HAS to write 1 story like this. But her sudden death RUINED the story because the husband never got the chance ot ask any question or explain or vent HIS feellings to the wife.

I guess men are not suppose to so that sort of thing right ?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
In fact KATAMI specializes in stories where NO matter what the wife does all is forgiven

Go back and read this author's other works. In EVERY story the wife not only cheats but often steals $$$ and / or files false police charges... tries to have the husband arrested ... etc

and in every story this author writes it ALWAYS turns out that no matter the wife actually did ...she was never responsible

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Not All Cheating

is done knowingly. Her medical condition predated her infidelity,coupled with the trauma of her first husbands cheating started her spiral downward. I don't think the 'main' personality started the affair. So I believe 'good' Annie was faithful. I don't understand how he missed this though. That seems a little far-fetched.

Nevertheless in the context of this story, the disease destroyed her, but at least in the end she was forgiven by a loving husband, who although grief stricken understood that she was not at fault it was her condition, yet the betrayal still hurt him deeply, causing him lingering pain from two marriages destroyed by infidelity, one willingly, one not.

Very touching, and hopefully in another story, Carl will get some relief for his pain.

Thank you

M1

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
Standard Katmai RAAC

Never the woman's fault.

Aliens abducted her.

Government experiments.

Tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You're right Harry

this author does specialize in this type of stories. So why are you reading them knowing you won't like them? Okay, maybe a little far fetched ,but given the wimpy cuck stories posted lately in loving wives this is at least readable. The pickings in this category lately have been terrible. Almost every day a new cuck writer is added to literotica giving us few choices in reading material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LitEROTICA

The erotica was where, exactly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Don't know why Carl feels sad, Anne was nothing bur a cheating whore. He should be happy she's dead and not wasing the rest of the world resources. He also should have kicked Bill in the balls so hard he would be wearing them for a hat.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
You are a new author to me, I think

This was an interesting read.

I disagree with the one commenter. I think Annie cheated for whatever reason and her guilt, coupled with her seizures, caused the personality disorder.

You telegraphed the story, but that's okay. I could have used a fuller story at the end, considering he spent so fucking ldetailing every single detail of where he stored his video files. I don't care about the camera: I care about the relationships.

Nicely written and I shall look at more of your work perhaps.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
You don't die of a personality disorder. You die from a physical illness such as a tumor or severe epilepsy.

Anne Cheated first, then her symptoms grew more severe. She was a cheating slut from the first. Her "dual" personalities was a result of her guilt and what ever physical illness she had.

I can see mitigating circumstances in her case due to the illness.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
INNER WORKINGS OF A BRAIN

suprises no one. TK U MLJ LV NV

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
carl is a pussy

Just as an opener, let me say I am still pissed off over the third chapter of nice guy. That said, I saw the psychological reason for Annie being a cunt as soon as Carl said she seemed different. I can't believe after all the vile shit she said he even considered staying with the whore. Then he cried over the worthless whore what a cunt. He should.have walked in the house and punched her in the mouth when he found out about the vd. This author can write but he needs to turn his man card in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A well written story.

But everyone has a choice. A person man or woman chooses to cheat on their partner. Medical condition or not the wife chose to cheat, so good riddence to garbage.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
ps

Thinking of chapter 3 made me forget to give you props for making Carl punch Bill. I would have went for his face, but I digress, like I said you write wonderfully but your protagonists are always too forgiving. Thanks for not having the decade older woman in this tale. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Agree with Saxon_Hart - male character was useless!

The slut's cheating started long before the psycho bullshit started - once a slut, always a slut!

WyldMTWyldMTover 12 years ago

Good story but could have used some medical editing. A brain tumor in the right location could have caused the personality changes and contributed to the cheating. The timeline would have been shorter and seizures would have happened much sooner.

Over all, good story and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a very well written story

you are a good writer, love your work.. please keep them coming

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
I would have liked happy ending...............

Why is this man so devastated after the death of cheating wife agains they have not any common children? Why does not he start a newer nearer connection with woman/women, only a Saturday night? Is the man women rate so high in Alaska?

I like happy ending............

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
In Literotica Land...cheating kills!

I love my simplistic outlook. If you want to live long...just don't cheat. Nice world in L. Land!

Thank you for letting Carl punch Mr. Pike. Redeemed his miserable character in my eyes. Great explanation of his engineering background to mollify his inertia. Both husband and wife were a bit schizo. Annie reminded me of Regan in THE EXORCIST...your mother sucks cocks in hell. (I liked SNL's version..."your mother knits socks that smell") dual personalities sure are fun.

Well written and plotted with an endearing tension that I very much enjoyed. Thank you Katmai

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Not a EZ or Simplistic Read ( to the simple )

I enjoyed the story as much as it was meant to be enjoyed. Boy! I sure got heated at the ' Bad Annie's cutting, verbal riffs but the author supplied a credible reason for her lapses in fidelity.

I accept albeit grudgingly the concept that she schould not be held responsible. The narrator kept his cool far better then I would have. Thanks go to the author for a challenging but worthy read.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Incomplete

As Harry points out, we don't exactly know what happened. The story suggests that the seizures affected her personality (seizures start, cheating starts) and that may be WHY she cheated. That's certainly possible. If that is the case, why should he be worried about trust? If your wife was raped, is she untrustworthy? The seizures (caused by?) twisted her thinking, essentially raping her normal personality.

We are not told the source of the seizures and what started first, cheating or seizures. Stress can cause seizures so maybe she was so troubled by her cheating that she had a personality break and stress triggered seizures. In this case she punished herself but caused her own problem. In this case his lack of trust would be justified and understandable.

Since we don't know what happened we don't know what to think about her. Innocent victim or cheating slut? Quite a difference and quite a hole for a story to leave unresolved.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I am not psichiater, but I think she was not scisophren or similar type psichotic persomnality only her illnes to decrease her limit against cheating. She called her husband clueless and despised him on telephone conversation and wanted lo leave her husband. I think the psychobabble is over the top here. He is not lucky because he lives in Alaska where he can not find easy a long term woman connection, because high male/female rate..

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Psichobable

I have read Harry"s opinion. My opinion same to Harry. Several times I do not agree Harry, but now..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The most interesting comment

I've read was from ILienBagby-Story is fine, but. Seems this anonymous username author has a bias toward Anonymous comments. Maybe it stems from the many negative comments he may have received from his own writings. Who knows. Funny, sick comments? Perhaps he hasn't read enough vial vicious author attacking comments from Harry or maybe the babble of "Duna" here makes more sense. Yes, there are some Anon comments that are direct but mostly directed at the content or the author, seldom against another reader. But can you say the same about ILienBagby and others who relish attacking other readers. Who is the funny sick reader now? Think about it. Although I do have a user name, I won't use it. Wouldn't want my name tarnished attacking another reader. I'll leave that up to you and your fellow whiners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Katmai,

I thought this story was excellent. Were there details left out? Yes. But it is a short story so most often it must be linear. You did an excellent job of developing the characters, I enjoyed your description of places having lived in all of them at one time or another in my life. I thought the ending was suitably ambiguous...was it the affair the started the seizures or was it the seizures that started the affair, or were they not connected at all, but in the end the seizures simply ended her life? We won't know and that is real life. I also think the husband was real life. He went from knowing nothing to having his wife dead in roughly two weeks.

Even the HE MEN that some readers seem to idolize don't have that length of time to respond and "kick her to the curb."

Just an excellent story well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Sorry get a chuckle out of the reader's comments. So the brain disorder could happen, but the time frame would have been much compressed... this is fiction after all. A very well written story. Had the characters acted differently, it would have been...a different story.

The cheating over a long time was the principle suspension of belief point. Other than the medical bit it was the only suspension of belief so it was OK.. She was having a good time once in a while with someone she felt was safe.

Good story, a five

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Annie is a friend - after what she did? And Carol ...well, reacts that way.Ok too that she got no reward and paid a price - one way or another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Multiple personality

I've only heard of "multiple personality" being referred to as "dissociative personality disorder" in psycho-medical circles and always with regard to childhood trauma not some adult events or afflictions. That part just didn't ring true. That being said the story was well written and followed a clear and logical flow. Liked it overall 4*

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 12 years ago
Well written... but I expected a stronger execution for a plan than a sympathetic act.

To figure out that Annie had a split personality from what he heard was a longshot. She simply was acting acting like a typical two-faced bitch. She may have wanted a way to keep the peace with her husband, and became used to acting that way. It was hard for me to believe that even a compationate man could come up with a split personality diagnosis. The actions at the clinic were black and white, and I also would never believe that personalities could be that compartmentalized.

That said, you did a good job of portraying a loving husband, who was searching for a reason to still love his wife. That type of personality does not sit well with many of the 'Loving Wives" readership, who want to be shocked at what the bitch did to her husband, and then revel in the revenge taken on her and her lover(s). Please keep writing. Thank You.

njlaurennjlaurenover 12 years ago
interesting

Thought the psych profile is off.People do compartmentalize and can do bad things when in "compartment" space but the fact is it doesn't cause split personality.In effect it is getting caught up in the moment in a sense. but it isn't a split and the "good" annie is present and aware what bad annie did but could't stop

Ultimately hubby believed that annie,his annie,had cheated on him.If he believed she was a split,not knowing what she was doing,he wouldn't have trust issues.Good annie cheated with scuzzball and that was enough.It is also unlikely seizures like that could come from psychological causes especially death.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very nice story

Well written and a very good storyline.

Sad outcome, but perhaps better than if she would have lived. It would have taken a really big man to get over those phone conversations that he heard, and what she said about him.

Thanks for the read.

DemitreDemitreover 12 years ago
Multiple Personality is not a real disease

Even most quacks who call themselves psychologists agree there is no such thing as D.I.D. It's a made up disease that made a good/popular movie.

But then again, this is a work of fiction, so you can have whatever you want. Most of the comments here were discussing whether this wife "suffered" from this disease or not, but really, she did not, since it is a made up disease. She really IS a slut.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Good read but...

thinking about the story after it ended left me unsatisfied. The explanation of her death wasn't there in a way that actually explained why she died. The story did flow well and was easy to read.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 12 years ago
Even in a story, cannot justify adultery with Mental illness

Let's face it, therapists are not very bright and quite easy to fool. Using mental illness as a plot device is pretty weak, even if it's a physical issue

northlandernorthlanderabout 12 years ago
A Good read

A well put together story, only minor point that I would disagree with is that Evil Annie didn't seem to be present for the phone calls she made to Bill so she must have been aware of the affair, either that or Evil Annie turned on when she talked to Bill. Who knows what can happen with the brain, Anyone who has ever undergone counselling is certainly aware that in many cases they have buried things that distress them and can cause problems when they surface. Any partner of someone suffering with PTSD can tell of personality changes that can cause different conduct that can be harmful. Other than the little point of the phone calls, a different story, much more enjoyable that the glut of cuck stories that we have had to endure ovet the last while.

juderboyjuderboyabout 12 years ago
What a wonderful story

I have had the pleasure of reading everything this author has posted. He has great skill at telling a story and seems to be getting better with time. If you haven't read "Nice Guy", you should. I wasn't a big fan of the closing, but that seems to be a common problem with stories posted on sites like this. I hope he keeps posting and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excuses, excuses

What else will the author think of next as an excuse? the husbands in his stories are spineless ( nevermind old). UNREALISTIC!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
just another psycobabble BS story

she was a slut and the husbands a pussy.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Coincidence or causation?

The story invokes a physical cerebral phenomenon (seizures) AND a psychological problem (multiple personality)! Although psych problems may all be mapped to a neurological cause, that has not yet been done for MultPers! It is not impossible that her seizures could bring out an alternate personality, it is much less likely that the movement between her two personalities is triggering seizures. The story suggests her first tryst was as Good Annie, after which she created Evil Annie to protect herself. I am not sure where the seizures play in that scenario!

If, instead, Bill got lucky because of a personality compromise due to a seizure ... well they are reported as infrequent and weak in the early stages!

Annie's death is VERY CLOSE to deus ex machina, convenient to leave issues in high tension!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
brutal cuckings usually bad

huecuck, the resident expert on getting cucked hard, recommends Anal Eze to make those particularly savage cuckings a tad bit easier to handle.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Sad

Carl suffered because of Annie's beyrayal and illness. Bill was a first class prick and should die of aids in agonizing pain. Not much else to say. I'm glad this is fiction.

Real life hurts too much.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
MENTAL PAIN AND ANGUISH

stays a long time sans assistance. TK U MLJ LV NV

user110user110over 11 years ago

so what caused the brain spasms? annie's lover driving her head into the headboard?

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
sad

i would have preferred revenge in a better way. Her death was sad.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
perfect

yes perfect. the cunt died. no lawyers, no fight over who owns what, and he gets any insurance and a new pussy will take care of the loss. and the whore was not "his" anymore - she was just a whore, another dean cheting cunt. it is a win win.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
huedogg's comment was inane....

....very good story not quite fleshed out enough but not over the top either. Most authors on this site would be in Ray Bradbury land with this plot in their grasp.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
PEOPLE THAT DONT FEEL PAIN

are like Annie.....pain shows us we are alive tk u mlj lv nv

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Her pain had cause -

What was it - full autopsy should have found something - don't leave us hanging - we have no clue as to whether or not there was an adequate explanation for her strange behavior - or not - it is important to his future therefore the storyline??

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
lol... you're one to talk about insane comment PPP

come on dude, what illness did she have. Slutotosis, no she had cockslutitst. If she was so crazy, lock her ass up and get her some help. But she was fine till she got caught and the rest was just good timing.......LOL

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
I read this one again

in part to get the bad taste out of my mouth from reading Ch. 03 of "Erasing Julie." It's a great short story. It left me wanting more: more information, more clarification, more satisfactory resolution, but most of all more opportunity for the two main characters to heal together (physically and emotionally). I happily suspended disbelief and accepted the facts as given. Then, I enjoyed the ride. It left me sad for the characters, it was a tragedy. I actually really enjoyed the husband's approach, and the obvious love he had for his wife. The story's pace was excellent, and it read like a mini-mystery. I enjoyed the creativity of the storyline, and the use of dialogue was excellent. The emotional impact of the story was gut-wrenching. The author is obviously very talented, and can execute an excellent story when he wants to. I just get the feeling that, in multi-chapter stories, he either gets bored with the storyline or wants so much to shock (or anger) the readership that he goes off in wild directions. His perogative. I've learned to enjoy those stories (or parts of stories) that work for me, and try to forget about the ones that don't. 5 stars all the way.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

A heart breaking story. I am not sure how he pieced together his theory about her split personality prior to hearing from the shrink. I was sure this would end with him responding to Bill, "of course she likes big cock, why do you think she married me asshole? I've got at least two inches on your shrimpy cock!" Hearing her tell Bill about her husbands small penis would have been a big tip off that something wasn't right with her.

firas01firas01about 11 years ago
if we want to follow this twisted logic

then she started the affair of her own free will five years ago, she didnt want to stop it and this led to the split personality, so started to be unfaithful and turned up mad, and he was calling her my ann....god i love wimps, how come i never meet one so they can introduce me to their wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nympho

There was a documentary about a woman who had a brain injury and became a nymphomaniac. She was married and her husband did his best to deal with her problem. It would make a great loving wives story. It is true, and sad. What would you do? Leave a sick wife, or try to deal with her problem?

http://www.besttopnews.com/relations/sex/27-11-2008/68860-nympho-0/

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
New results

According to the newest results of psychiatrics and sexologist the nymphomania IS NOT ILLNESS!!!!!!!!! So the wedding wov does not regard to nymphomania!!!!!!!!!!!! (in poor, illness etc..)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Five...BUT

The sad reality is that she, with no mental problems, had an affair at least five years ago. So much for the years of wedded bliss. Each time she went to visit Judy, she fucked good old hung Bill. Where was her love and devotion to her husband?

Now, dying and in her regular, Annie state, she apologizes and dies...well, sad - the poor guy loved her with his whole being.

Honest for many years was/is bliss and happiness but in the end, willfully cheating is a destroyer of love and trust, hurt of the unimaginative level. When did it really start, Bill and Carol helped her survive her first husband, his adultery and divorce? How was Bill supportive then...hmmm, maybe a little extra warm hug and a big dick?

Anyway, very good and well written story. I believe he was a happy man for years but now, if he realizes her cheating was originally with no remorse or concern for her marriage, he may be able to move on and realize that he did have a great wife for years and even without a divorce, he didn't have a wife for the end years, just a cheat who kept him company...that might help.

Thanks, good story and a bit tearful.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Second Comment

She was a cheating cunt wife with headaches. The tumor came after her affair started. Since she died (yay) no divorce needed and the husband gets everything. A happy ending, yes?

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
it is a coward who abandons an ill spouse

My marriage was twenty years of heaven , then five years of hell. My wife was a physically and mentally strong woman until a series of heart attacks and micro-strokes afflicted her. I downjobbed just to be able to work close to home and to be there at home for her during my lunchbreak.

She had given me twenty wonderful years and once she started to deteriorate, I spent my time trying my best to repay her. "In sickness as in health". I have had received comments about my unwavering hostility towards the BTB mob that infests this site. My reply is, I have utter contempt for the cowardice of the anonymousies towards the women in their lives and the cruel treatment they advocate for any female property that does not accept the status of property.

Their infantile tantrums over fictional characters. I guess these stories are too close to home for many of these narcissists. Who are stupid enough to believe their mommies when they lied to these perpetual boys, that their little wee-wee's are the center of the universe. You are foresworn oathbreakers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fanfare

The fact that you willingly accepted to be a cuckold for 25 years doesn't mean everybody else should do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well said Fanfare

And to the anon fuckwit who thinks it ok to post some dick wad statement about someone's real life without showing who you are one can only assume Fanfares comments run true for you.

This is supposed to be a fun place to be. Not a place for cowards to attack others

GB NZ

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Interesting.

@fanfare

You make no mention of your wife (God rest her soul) cheating on you. If not, she was a good lady, and more power to you. However, IF she did cheat on you, and IF you let her do it, you sir, were and are a cuckold, and she had no respect or love for you.

The "property" comment is out of line. Women aren't property, but using the "caveman" argument about how a woman shouldn't have to be faithful to her husband is also out of line. Marriage vows don't make a woman any man's property. It's up to her whether or not to keep those vows. People are always free to choose. If a husband or wife chooses not to honor his or her vows, that's on them. How the cheated spouse deals with it is also a free choice.

It cuts both ways, too. If a man can't stay faithful, and the wife gets revenge, it's still BTB (Burn The Bastard). There is no excuse for infidelity. Cheating is cheating. My wife and I have a ZT (Zero Tolerance) policy on infidelity. Once a cheater, always a cheater. One strike and you're out. Granted, I'm not as cruel to the cheating sluts in my tales as some BTB authors are, but that doesn't excuse a wife's cheating.

There are very few mitigating circumstances to even consider a reconciliation. Being drugged by the Asshole, or dealing with past trauma (WITH therapy before the reconciliation) are the only ones, as far as I'm concerned. This tale wasn't one of them. Wifey knowingly and willfully entered into an affair with a married man BEFORE SHE GOT ILL. Both of them were wrong, but neither of them cared. That, my friend, is called Lack of Love and Respect.

I gave this tale 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Happily, at least the cheating slut died.

No sympathy here for the slut.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 HOW DOES ONE DESCRIBE TRUST

to the mentally handicapped. TK U MLJ LV NV

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
another weak man

Mourning a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Devastated

He cried and mourned for the part of their life that was special. His love was a warm and trusting belief in their union so - yes...he cried for that and mourned.

If that is so difficult for some to understand then I think, suggest, some of you may not have had a normal upbringing in a loving family where love, trust and emotional togetherness was what a family unit was all about.

In short, she was his whole world! Do I give her a pass for fucking Bill - Hell No, in fact - I would probably have plans for the SOB!

Thanks for a good read Katmai!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just another example of: "Once a cheater, always a cheater"

Extremely glad the skank died - wish it had been sooner. Bad news is that Bill is alive for a little while longer.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Another well-written story by this author. 5 stars.

I disagree with the previous commenter. I was hoping she had a brain tumor and would have died later - after much pain and suffering.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
sickness health

The affair caused the illness, so she violated the vow to forsake all others and broke the marriage first.

Those who say he should have been more forgiving of a sick wife need to read more carefully, the affair came first and caused the sickness.

How much do you "owe" an ex-wife who cheated on you ?

Not in the legal sense but morally and ethically, if your ex-wife is sick are you obligated to care ?

Hiding the affair caused the illness not to be found, which led to her death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ONCE AGAIN A PUSSY WRITER

CHECK OUT BIO, WOMEN SAY THEY ARE MEN AND WRITE WIMP CUCKOLD STORIES, WHY?

1 SHE CANT FIND A MAN TO BELIEVE THE BS OF HER LIES

2 ITS A FEMALE, NUFF SAID, FIND A DECENT WOMAN TODAY AND YOU ARE A GOD AMONG MEN, but there are tons of decent men, but so few women want and average man of character.(they want money way more then a good man)

3 a brain BS personality disorder hahaha, you know only a cunt is dumb enough to say this shit let along write it down, and then expect men to read it and say yeah that was nice, BS only my fellow white men are dumb/trained/brain washed enough to fine this romantic, i swear to Christ that the white men of character are being killed off by the truck load, a feminist plot, 9/11..wars..terrorists? its gotta be a woman's dream come true to kill them off in stories or pacify them and in real life wipe out all logical thinking, one race group at a time, dont think so? see any movie or tv show..male is secondary character and if the dad a walking joke, only the blacks and Asians have men in the media that are not pacified or made to look like stooges, yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stupid wimp story.

A gay guy in Alaska, don't let the bears get you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is this a habit with you?

This the second story of yours that I have read where the cheating wife gets killed off and doesn't have to face the fkng mess she created. You have a good story going and then you bring in brain seizures, mexican drug cartels, ghosts, and other wack stuff.

You sure know how to fuck up a good story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Hmmm...

Read it again. She was a sick woman. In her sickness came multiple personalities that the husband coined, "good and evil." Doesn't matter that the evil cheated. That made her a cheater and a low-life cunt. It's good that she's not around to endure a divorce. She's probably commit suicide anyway. As for her fuck buddy, he deserved what he got from his wife.

I hate cheaters. All are stupid.

Myhands316Myhands316about 9 years ago
Seizures, didnt just start!

Okay, I've read the story and read some of the comments, but there is something missing. Seizure disorders don't just start due to a compartmentalized personality disorder. As a matter of Neurological study, it is the seizures that start first. And yes, they can drastically change the personality of the person instantly, with complete memory loss or no memory of the seizure event. This can happen with epilepsy, catalepsy, and caspelespy. It can create a hyper aggressive personality in someone who is naturally a pacifist, or a whore out of a nun. It is frightening to witness, especially in someone you love. There is a huge correlation with people who also live with or on the Autistic Spectrum of Disorders. Thankfully they are now realizing that these are true neurological disorders, and not psycho-social disorders. If I was doing a true history of this person, although I know she is a fictional character, I would be willing to bet, she suffered from Absents Seizures throughout her adult life. You know those little senior moments that most people just shrug off. And yes, the extreme change in pressure to the brain during the flight would be enough to cause a catastrophic event where the brain would just shut down. Other than that, you can't do nothing but feel for the main character, even though there was nothing he could do. I know there is no one who could make him believe that he had not been betrayed by his wife, but by the malfunction of his wife's brain.

New and interesting look at an old and tired genre.

Myhands316

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 9 years ago
interesting story

as for the anons, GFY

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Sorry,

Katmai,

not Carvohi.

my mistake. I wish there was an edit option After posting.

regret, regret, regret,

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
We can argue over the technical details of the medical condition

But one thing is certain. The severity was such that she didn't survive the 4 hour flight to Seattle. When it started is almost like the old chicken and egg question. Carvohi has only given us a few bits of information to work with. Really though it doesn't matter, her 5 year long affair with Bill and the compartmentalized sub personality came to be at almost the same time. It would have been helpful to know the findings of the autopsy and medical exam.

Bad Annie paid a heavy price. Bad Bill lives to play another day. Carl is left picking up the pieces.

Tux_No_TieTux_No_Tiealmost 9 years ago
Tender story - multiple emotions - well written

I am always perplexed as to what the author wants in response from a reader.

Some are looking for an editorial critique to improve their skills as a story teller. My qualifications are more aligned to reviewing the story as an entertaining venue. That said, "TRUST"!

I enjoyed the story, the basic - Wife cheats, gets caught, is punished, husband survives as the victor. I found myself thinking ahead, "she will get caught and normal routine will follow". Damn I love it when the author throws in a twist. I love being taken on a ride outside the norm.

You held my attention, even caused me to pause,, go back a few paragraphs and re-read to ask myself, "what the hell"? Then I read more slowly, my thoughts more in line with story content.

My vision blurred a couple of times as emotions welled to bring tears. Yes, there was the, "burn the bitch".. but on the plane ride to Seattle, the real wife crawled out of her prison long enough to give Carl some inner peace. It was his Annie, not the sick personality created in her brain.

I love that Carl got his payback against Bill. I must have pumped my raised fist and exclaimed with great delight at Bill's fall.

Now.. I am off to read more of Katmai offerings. Looking for that thrill, that same glee I felt with "Trust".

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
TRUST OR A DAMN GOOD EXCUSE...

as for your heart, that's the nature of the beast. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Katmai you suck!

another divine retributon ending. it's the most stupid way to end a story and it's the second I've read from you. I'm done wasting time with more. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 to help offset the asshole annony

if he hates a story we should all vote a 5 to help the writer. Annony is the biggest asshole on the planet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Katmai has to be the biggest wimp alive. All your "stories" suck! I hope you die a slow death.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

A heart wrenching story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Brain Damage

You kinda like the "I was insane or brain damaged, so I cheated" thing.

It's sad, because in real life, untreated BPD people do seem to go for the risky behavior during manic episodes, and it's not an excuse...

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 8 years ago
good story

Nice twist...from a fellow 907

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
Sad tale

Sad story , no winners for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
uhh

Be happy you got Carol to fuck, the cheating slut is dead and her lover defeated. Or sit aroung sobbing like the 3rd husband of serial cheating wife in Helena Montana exposed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

When I say exposed I mean bare breasted and photo of purple rose tttoo next to bush being penetrated. I received those from profile on request

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
On a re-read,

I like this story less.

If I were given the facts this person was given, the near genius epiphany of 'serious mental illness' would not jump to mind.

I don't care about 'dos' and 'don'ts'. The FACTS were she had VD, she was consistently running him down, and she showed absolute competence.

But okay. We will use the Suspension of Disbelief card there.

The story took a cheap out. Instead of dealing with the conflict of trying to keep alive 'Good Annie' and get over 'Bad Annie', we got a seamless death. The problem 'went away'.

As a three act play, it should be 'discovery', 'conflict' 'resolution'. All we got in this story was 'discovery' and then CHOP, story over. A Hail Mary pass of giving us something about Bill was attempted, but with Annie dead, who cared? And, um...Carol. Yeah...her husband was fucking SEVEN PEOPLE and she didn't have a clue? Her husband had VD who knew how long...and she didn't show any signs? IIRC, most treatable forms of VD have some pretty nasty symptoms. Like burning urine. Drip Dick. Sores. But the wife was blithely unaware.

That is a second SOD card.

But the breaker of this story was the idea that there exists a widow in Alaska who didn't have a man handy.

The Woman's Motto of Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

The Male Motto of Alaska: Where you don't lose your GF/Wife. You lose your turn.

Things are different there...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through...

Wow, FD45 nailed it. Brilliantly said!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

SIMILAR Stories