Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok." he said sitting back, "You got me, you are spot on, actually better, no room booked, just the back of the car. You are the first one to..."

At this point Alan walked up to the table with his mobile phone held up like he was videoing, he was. He let go with both barrels.

"I told you what would happen if you saw him without me, you arranged this, you planned this, you gave me the fantastic weekend and sex, the pity guilty sympathy kinky shit we did just so you could do this, I will divorce you, my next stop is our solicitors, then I am going home to throw your shit out of the house, go and be with your number two." Alan ran from the coffee shop.

Andrew sat there with as smug grin on his face until the hot drugged coffee ended up on his genitals. Julia took the cup and ran after Alan. It was too late he was gone. She rushed back to the factory in case he was there.

Alan couldn't believe it, they had talked about this that if she met him without him being there meant that she wanted to be at risk, wanted to have sex with him. He had gone to the Costa to get her a Garibaldi biscuit, she liked them. He saw them through the window, he got his phone out and started video recording, Bloody hell they were holding hands, he headed to the door straight into a leaving customer. That was enough, He had told her what he would do if she did this very thing.

He walked up to them and let her have his full fury. He almost ran to his car, he drove off, his mind in turmoil. In a moment of clarity he knew how to achieve what he promised.

He stopped, got his phone out and texted "This arsehole preys on women and she agreed not to meet him alone, she agreed if she did it meant she wanted to be his prey, wanted to have sex with him. She gave me the most wonderful fantastic weekend the most fantastic sex but it was just to put me off the scent, she planned this, they are holding hands, well I told her what would happen so I am on my way to the solicitors and then home to pack her belongings and throw her out. I promised her I would tell family and friends what a cheat she is, and here I am keeping my promise" he attached the video file, selected several people from his contacts and without a second thought hit the send button, then continued into town heading to the solicitors. It was lunch time, they were shut, he went home to start packing her stuff.

Julia made it back to the office she needed her car keys to follow Alan. Jane shouted at her, "What have you done you stupid bitch."

Anne added, "You silly cow." both were staring at their phones.

"What?" said Julia aghast that her friends were shouting at her.

"Look at your phone, you're in the address list you should have had the message." Julia saw what Alan had sent and almost collapsed then looked at the address list shit, Steve, Sue, their parents, Anne, Janet both the Barstow's and others.

At this point both the Barstows came into the office, "What is going on?" demanded David Barstow. The dam burst and Julia broke into tears, Sylvia Barstow grabbed hold of her and held her, then gently asked her to explain what was going on. Through her crying Julia told them the whole story about the number two and the blackmail threat, she pulled her self together and played the

audio she recorded. David Barstow drew himself up and told Jane to go to the factory floor, get Chris and head to Alan and Julia's solicitors and if Alan was there to tell him he was right and also wrong, that he needed to speak to Julia before he did anything stupid.

He took Julia by the hand and they went to his car, Sylvia followed, they all got into David's car and headed to Alan and Julia's house, once in the car Sylvia asked to see Julia's phone, then Sylvia started doing things with it, Julia was completely lost. They arrived at the house, Alan's car was there and the front door wide open, they all went in and Alan was sat on the bottom step of the stairs crying his eyes out. He stood up and shouted. "Get that slut out of here she doesn't live here anymore".

David said, "Alan, mate it isn't what it looks like there is a good reason she did what she did."

"I'm not your mate and she knew what would happen if she met him alone, he would drug her, had sex with her and blackmail her for more sex, she went ahead and did it so she must have wanted to have sex with him, probably didn't need drugging."

Sylva burst past her husband like a Man o' War in full sail with a following wind and enveloped Alan in a big cuddle, held him against her bust, he burst into more tears, gently she said to him, "You silly silly man, he may not be your mate but he is your friend, now do me and him a favour, just one, and listen to Julia for five minutes and if you are not completely convinced we will take Julia home with us, Please Alan."

"I don't see what good it will do, but five minutes."

Julia walked up to Alan who was still being held in Sylvia's embrace, "Sweetheart you were right he did try to blackmail me but it started in the kitchen, he blackmailed me to go to the Costa with him, he told me he had already started rumours about me and him having an affair. I tried to find you, you weren't there, it was all I could think of doing was to go and hope you would understand, I tried to phone you. I left several messages I got Chris to phone Jonhsons, I had to do something to stop what he might have already started, I knew the risks but couldn't see anyway round it."

David stepped up and suggested Julia play the audio recordings. Julia looked at Alan and said, "Sweetheart I took a leaf from your book and recorded both meetings, this is the second one."

Half way through the play back Alans legs collapsed and he would have fallen if Sylvia didn't still have him in her matronly grasp.

"Fuck what have I done," he said, "I've told the whole family all of them and friends, Oh Fuck, I'm sorry darling, I didn't give you chance, I fucked up I am so sorry, how can we get out of this mess."

Sylvia took a pace back and took Alan's head between her hands looked at him right in the eyes and said, "It's all sorted, within 10 minutes of you sending your message I sent to all the contacts the other two audio clips, they know all the story, in fact they know more than you, I told them not to bother you and you would talk to them later after the dust settled, now go to your wife she needs you and you probably need her."

Sylvia released him, he took Julia's hands, kissed them both and said, "I am so sorry," and rushed through the door to his car, everyone thought he was going to jump in and leave but he leaned in and picked up the pipe and seal and gave them to Mr Barstow, "Chris or John will need this tonight, and sorry for shouting at you."

Mr Barstow laid his hand on Alan's shoulder and said, "Don't worry about it, you two take the week off and don't worry he will be fired and we will talk to the police about him see if there is anything they can do."

Alan and Julia held each other both saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Make up loving is fulfilling in a different way to kinky love.

Epilogue.

Alan and Julia did go to work the following day, they had something to do, Julia went to the bakery and supermarket, Alan to the florist. After depositing a large bag of cakes in the factory floor tea room Alan asked the Barstows', Chris and John to go to the admin office, Alan walked in carrying a massive bunch of flowers and Julia a large bag. Taking hold of Julia's hand Alan faced the assembled people and addressed them, "The last 24 hours have been hectic but without the support and love and quick thinking of people in this room the outcome could be completely different, so as a small sign of our appreciation would please be so kind as to accept these humble gifts," Alan passed the flowers to Mrs Barstow, a bottle of 25 year old port to Mr Barstow, a slab of beer each to Chris and John and bottles of their favourite wine to Anne and Jane.

The ladies appeared to get dust in their eyes and the men started to harrumph. The 2C's looked confused "Did something happen?" Charity asked.

It would appear that whilst leaving Andrew fell down two flights of stairs carrying his belongings, the first flight wasn't too bad but as he went to pick up the stuff he dropped he somehow fell down the longer staircase. According to the hospital he has a broken right Femur, cracked left Tibia and Fibula, a broken right Humerus and a dislocated left shoulder with head and face bruising all consistent with falling down a large flight of stairs, although the doctors were confused on how the crushed testicles happened. Some people wondered why he didn't use the lift.

12