All Comments on 'Trust but Verify'

by Pyromancy

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

cucks get one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nah don't bother writing a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where the fuck did you pop in now? With cosplay and all that shit?

jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

Strange, interesting. Don't know how I feel about your story.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

good setting, but only 4* because of the crossdressing fetish and gay stuff. That are things that I don't care for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF?

tangledweedtangledweedover 1 year ago

Not sure if that was what Ronald Reagan had in mind when he came up with the phrase that Ash used as a motto, but he was the head of the Screen Actors Guild. When you head the actors union in Hollywood, things would have to be a lot kinkier than bisexual threesomes in order to shock you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmmm, not a very good start. In fact, I'd say it was a horrible start. Cuck stories are not as well received as first time writers think, they're abhorred more than liked. Except for odiouser, he's never seen a cuck story he doesn't like. Sorry to see you go this route. Ya know, when you can't even get a score of 3 that means less than half the people who read it liked it. Maybe you should quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stupid husband going to keep her cheating ass? Terrible choice, kick her to the curb, she'll just do it again at some point.

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

ummm... a little confused. it was ok right up until the end where he agreed to get Ashe involved etc etc. Just when we all thought the LW category was making a comeback. Shit like this pops up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

InCase?

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

A 3 for the subject matter, it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not all that great. It's ruined. Don't even bother with this tack....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Drop the cheating cunt. Go for the devorice. No matter the cost. Drop her.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

Might wanna stop at just one, you literally cannot sink any lower than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No Sequel Needed. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The whole thing was just too creepy for me. It just serves as an indictment of the morals of higher education these days. And I’m sorry but, “butt stuff”? Ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story. I thought it was a little plain, but it was a good start. More sex and kinky stuff. Make the husband eat his cum from whatever source it was put in. It could be a great turn on. I'm going to follow you for now to see where you go with this.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Stopped in the first sentence...

"You're feedback" - should be "Your feedback"

Because "You're" is a contraction of "you are"...

The tag 'crossplay' - does that mean cross-dressing? Earlier comments seem to indicate that is the case.

FireFox59FireFox59over 1 year ago

You write well but you probably should have put this in the Fetish category. You're not going to fare well in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that's a selfish woman

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

She must like wimpy motherfuckers. John is as effeminate and gay as Ash. Monica is a slut as in once a slut always a slut. Maybe they die in a car crash and the grandparents can raise the kids in a normal loving environment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just slice your pecker off with a steak knife, save us all some time in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

who in the fuck thinks like this? Writing wasn't bad, but the story was some kind of fucked up.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

2. An interesting concept I'll admit the wife hoping to get her husband to cheat with her lover but how the story went was not all that interesting. The wife was willing to cheat on her husband and for some reason the husband was fine with it. She was a terrible person who seemed to have married an idiot enough to put up with her antics. The revenge was laughable at best and the ending where John was interested in joining with her lover was strange, he had zero anger despite her trying to cheat on him and only not because her lover jumped the gun on trying to seduce him. I'd probably rate this higher if this wasn't labeled revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even if the husbands into weird gay shit, she lied and tried to manipulate both men. It’s a common trait of women these days but more and more men are saying no to their shit.

The husband, like a lot of LW wives was amazingly forgiving not even slightly annoyed at her manipulations and cheating. She got off without even a cross word - totally unrealistic even for the majority of wimpy Yanks.

As I said the husband being interested in fucking the cross dresser if he was that convincing maybe but wanting to be fucked by one? She never mentioned her husband being gay or bi-curious - maybe the had a talk earlier that wasn’t mentioned or she just thought here husband was a closet gay.

Above all else wrong catagorty / yes, there was a cheating wife but with all the crossdressing and gay shit there’s two obviously better categories or three if you include fetish.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

In the end you talk about how they "wouldn't be in this mess". But what mess were they in? You had no consequences for her lying, betrayal and attempt to cheat. It's all a prank on her?

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

This is my first erotic story in this website

Well you missed the erotic part completely

And shockingly its a cuck story for your "first" time. Almost like theres a very good chance it isn't.

But thanks for sleeping your way through the process of creating a good story.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

What. The. Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How is this entertaining?

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

don't like the tense

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Wrong category. Cuck shit all around. Sick

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Shouldn’t it be Cosplay? If he wants revenge, why turn into a gay cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF is crossplay? After you answer that, don't bother writing more of this cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not anything we like, consider or would even begin to tolerate.

We think of it as sick folks who are riding along on the trail of destruction until they arrive at the big D….

Why even bother with marriage and have to consider lies and ongoing conniving deceit to constantly satisfy one’s own selfish needs for moments of sexual gratification.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Next time just inform us you enjoy creampies and taking it up the ass....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a part 2 where it is revealed that Ash is actually female. John gets his payback since his wife signs off on what he gets to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, ho hum for God's sake.

IndyOnIndyOnover 1 year ago

In your first paragraph someone was hired "lately" instead of recently and it appeared your MC was a feminine guy who at first glance looked like a girl....After reading some of the comment I am glad I stopped reading. Try again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t quit, the day job. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

plain dumb and only caters to a select few..l know now not to read any of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weird!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Then what is going to happen? ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is just stupid!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ok story - enjoyed the setup and dialogue

XluckyleeXluckylee4 months ago

2 stars from Xluckylee for a stupid stupid story

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 2 months ago

Ewewww

I wouldn't want to spend anytime with any of those people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPyromancy@Pyromancy
I wrote NSFW scenarios in AI Dungeon before. Turned out writing naughty stories is fun.

SIMILAR Stories