All Comments on 'Trust Ch. 02'

by avrgblkgrl

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Eagerly awaiting the next installment

This is sooooo freaking good. Please don't stop writing this story!!!! Thank you, a humble reader

silverstar88silverstar88over 8 years ago
Wow..

I've been reading your previous stories for a while now, and your writing has improved greatly. The dialogue between each character, the detail and feel of each scene is so well described, I can envision them perfectly on their own, without disrupting the flow of the story. There is a realness to Iona and how her mannerisms are received by those around her. I can believe they are not barbarians, but they are not going to take her shit either. I've read other stories which try to bend the rules of the master/ slave relationship, and they never seem believable. Like they were trying to get away with each scene so it goes the way they fantasize it, not the way the story needs to be told. I so look forward to the unpredictability of your story, because as a fan of your writing, I am thoroughly intrigued and captivated by it.

Nathan_BrazilNathan_Brazilover 8 years ago
I give very few 5s.

Very few.

Your characters are a marvel.

Thank you for your story.

emj417emj417over 8 years ago

every chapter leaves me wanting more--thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my!!

You are phenomenal with words! This story won't just let you walk away until it consumes every bit of you. Please continue with this, and please update soon. You've turned us all into very needy little junkies for this story, I eagerly anticipate my next fix <3

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Thank you...

...for such well-crafted words in every way I can imagine. You even managed to make Russ sound like his words pleasured Iona. How well you did that shocked me.

You have me on pins and needs for Ch. 3. I truly await seeing how Kieran claims her and they become one--and what happens because of how they unite. It promises to be magical if you continue writing as I believe you might in crafting the next tale about them. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read

Please update soon😄

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant!

Absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 8 years ago
Ohhh myyy

I didn't think it could get any hotter than Kieran, but Russ just made love to her mind...GOOD LAWD! I can't wait for what comes next, you are amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
COMPLETE AND UTTER CRAP!!!

DAMNIT,WOMAN,I HAVE A LIFE!!! I told you,I cannot be waiting on pins and needles for installments!! What the heck! Where did keirnan go? How will they interact when he returns?!?!?! I am loving this in depth look at Iona,her heartache was wrenching,and her self esteem was in the toilet, but then she blossoms,and when she insults people and plays around on her bodyguards, LOL!! I am enjoying meeting the guys-Gunnar is at his wits end with her,and Russ is riot! So,so good!!! The complete and utter crap of it all is that we await your leisure......each piece seems even better than the last (even though it is only two right now). I guess I have to wait, but I am sooo eager to find out what happens next!!!

shewhogiveslifeshewhogiveslifeover 8 years ago
This installment...

...made me ache, made me cringe, made me laugh, made me smile, made me wet. Keep it up (sooner rather than later, please, I'm begging).

Internalpassion_007Internalpassion_007over 8 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait to read chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Really enjoying this story. Only thing, I get kind of lost in her assumptions (daydreams). But still can't wait for chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ughh

can't wait for the next chapter :3

CherrypeachCherrypeachabout 8 years ago
Phenomenal tale

"This is what it feels like to have your heart land softly in the strong hands of a real man."

This statement shattered me and gave me goosebumps. It's deep on so many levels. My mind went totally blank, blown away by this sentence. My heart whispered "Damn." You perfectly encapsulated what every woman wants....tenderness, strength, loyalty and protection in love.

I'm not going to say that your writing has gotten better; it has been superb since your first story. I'm not going to ask you to hurry up with the next chapter; creative genius takes time. What I will say is simply this: your writing peels layers off my hardened heart. For that, I thank you. 5*****.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Love how unsure of her place Iona is! And that she also doesn't back down! Its a cool mix of angst and strength! Love Keiren! ...Russ can get it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing dialect

Loving every word 9f this story...must it have to end darling writer

Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
Unique Story and Writing.

Still exceptional storyline and characters. One of the most unique as well as effective writing styles found on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tired

I am sooooo tired of people loving the brutalizations of black women. Why do black women always ALWAYS have to be brutalized on this website? Can people never just like a black woman without hurting her? Without her constantly being a slave? What is the appeal of hurting women? Especially black women. And why on earth are there so many stories about the black woman falling in love with her captor? Her rapist? Some white skinhead? Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She isn't black She's Innuit

To the person complaining about the 'black' female lead character in the story. If you pay attention to the historical setting of the plot (Vikings in Greenland and such), you will know that the female in question has to be Innuit - this story describes her as having 'hazlenut' skin - which means she isn't "African black". Also you only need to search porn sites on the internet to be bombarded with videos and images of white men debasing white women by fetishizing their sexual encounters with black men. Don't single out one group, everyone (including white women) have been fucked by the manipulations of the white male so don't take it personally my friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous