All Comments on 'Trust Ch. 04'

by avrgblkgrl

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing! Worth the wait!

The names kinda confused me. So to be clear Kieran is Long Sword, the one who saved her in ch1? And Russ is the other sexy brother who....you know pleased her in the river?

Anyway, loved how Iona confronted Astrid, calling her a rodent and how she was good on her knees (I was like dayummm) and I loved her and Kieran at the end. Heart was breaking when he denied her. So glad he told her how he felt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Such a good read

I loved this installment so much. Can't wait for chapter 5!!!

@fawnsage I believe that Long Sword is also Russ the brother that doesn't know how to keep his hands to himself. I forget what Keiran's name is.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 8 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

Loved the quality of your words! Most of all loved this chapter!

You are a very gifted author and wordsmith!

Looking forward to more!

emj417emj417about 8 years ago
Thank goodness for Brenna's wise words

I hope your next story is on Russ and him finding the ONE meant for him. If Kieren finds out what happen at the lake, I hope Russ stands up to him and makes him see what happens when he doesn't claim what is his and then leaves her.

If the Moor means our girl harm...well, hopefully he witnessed that World Star beat down she gave Astrid and is having 2nd thoughts.

I am just glad they both came to their senses and it made my heart sing to know he was the one to come back unexpectedly and overheard Iona's words.

blueexoticablueexoticaabout 8 years ago
5 stars!

I am so glad that Kieran from chapter one is back...I love the way you write it's so poetic. Also congrats on your poem (Woman, you are enough) featured in About Coco's Room by Pepper Pace.

Sweet2touchSweet2touchabout 8 years ago
Yes!

Your writing draws me in and the rest of the world fades away!!! I love that!! Simply cannot wait for the next chapter......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Wordsmith, beautifully done.... Next chapter please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

Your words are magic. Please, don't ever stop writing. You made these characters so real. Wow (looking like a kid watching a magic trick for the first time). AWESOME.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 8 years ago
Good chapter.

I just wish the story could be updated more often. Every chapter is like a teaser...

MyaHunterMyaHunterabout 8 years ago
You're the absolute worst

Haha I had a feeling that you were gonna stop exactly when it got juicy!

Uhh We've been waiting for this! Please update soon and keep up the amazing storytelling!!

kittys_kattkittys_kattabout 8 years ago
5 stars?

I wanted to give you 55 Stars but it will only give you let me give you 5!! That was fabulous worth waiting for I hope the next chapter will be available soon congrats on another successful chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what the FUUUUCCK!?!?!

Seriously,if I have to tell you ONE MORE TIME ABOUT MY DAMN LIFE!!! Truthfully,it started kind of slow,but in the end I was not disappointed!!! Did this moor and his master take Iona? Damn,Astrid gets on my fucking nerves. I want to punch her lights out. Poor Russ!!! You just gotta make our boy happy! And the end!!!! I need a drink!!! 5 stars,as always,and we (your lit public) eagerly await the next chapter

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 8 years ago
Hello AVRGBLKGRL ....

I'm assuming that your username means .....

AVRG - Average

BLK - Black

GRL - Girl

Well YOU MIGHT THINK you are an average girl, I want to say that YOU ARE NOT AN AVERAGE AUTHOR! You know how to keep us wanting for more!

While you are posting this story on a erotic story site you could just as well made this into a mainstream romance novel! The only drawback of that (for me) is That I do not read romance novels and would not have had the opportunity to read your story!

Thank you for the time you put into this story!

I'm looking forward to more of this story!

CherrypeachCherrypeachabout 8 years ago
Absolutely, positively, without a shadow of doubt

this is the best story EVER. Your writing is so fulfilling. ❤❤❤❤❤5*.

rhcherryrhcherryabout 8 years ago

Damn it avgblkgrl!!! Cutting it off before the nookie?!! Other than that, this is a awesome story. But truly I expect nothing less from you. I do agree with other person that you got to give Russ sum-sum. You can't leave him hanging. Maybe he has his own story to tell, hmm?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please Update

I check everyday to see if there is an update because I am obsessed with this story. I love it so much! Please! I'm begging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tease!!

This is the first story I've read written by you and it won't be the last!! You are a phenomenal writer. I love this story!! Please update soon!!

sblazer227sblazer227almost 8 years ago
Sweet Lord!!

That was an awesome read. Cant wait for the next chapter!

*whispering* Russ needs a story of his own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Moooore!!! Pleeeeeaasse!!! I loved this!!! I have bookmarked your profile so I can stay up to date. I absolutely loved this. I need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please

I really love this story I hope u update really soon please I would really love to know did he find her people and the great sex scene I know that is coming please update

magickbeanbuyermagickbeanbuyeralmost 8 years ago
more please!

I love these characters, and what's up with the mercenary? I can't wait to see how this plays out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
UPDATE PLEASE

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST IF NOT THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ ON THIS SIGHT... PLS PLS UPDATE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
?

Please finish this story; seriously, why do some writers not finish their work? If you are not going to complete the story, please update your profile and let us know. It would be very much appreciated.

birdymamabirdymamaalmost 8 years ago
???

Will there be more . I loved every one of these chapters. you have an excellent gift for story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Please finish this story!!! You are one of the best writers. Needs more ending. Happy finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I prefer Russ! Please let it be Russ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm waiting!!!

This story was exited with to be continued... When are you going to update? Please don't be like the other writers that make promises and never comes back. Like your other submission, don't be a lazy writer and leave people waiting. That is most frustrating.

WickedWizdomWickedWizdomover 7 years ago
That can't be it...

I'm desperately hoping that you will continue....Please don't let it end like this.....

mrskelleymrskelleyover 7 years ago
OMG

More please!!! I love them together!!! Fire and Ice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need more!!!

You are very talented! I would pay for these! You would do well on Amazon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The wait is killing me

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

~Aristotle

Lord knows I'm bitter about having to wait for your next installment. But considering that I've re-read this three times and still fall in love with the story each time, I know what comes next is bound to be sweet.

Pretty please don't make us wait any longer!!!

OtiwaahOtiwaahover 7 years ago
More please!

I'm so horny for my husband right now. I just want him to ravage me. That ending made me squirt just a bit. You really are...a gem.

DarkhimeDarkhimeabout 7 years ago
I just loved it.

This story was amazing I really hope there is another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Come back:(

On my 4th re-read. Please do the right thing and update this gem of a story

Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
What A Worthless Flake Writer.....

..... to leave her readers hanging for years with no end to this story after four long chapters while continuing to write others. She seems exceedingly impressed with herself from her bio ramblings. Would that her readers were the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
🔍👀

😢😢😢 where's the rest...I want more, I DEMAND MORE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Update??

Any chance of you updating this soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where do you go?

I can't believe you stopped writing on such a cliff hanger?! Please finish this, we have all gotten so invested.

avengilineavengilineover 6 years ago
I politely ask that you find a metaphorical cliff to jump off of

Truly, what kind of demented and possessed soul would stop writing at such a critical moment in the story.

WE'VE ONLY BEEN WAITING FOR FOUR CHAPTERS.

Can we have some more plot development with Kieren's men? I also would very much appreciate a burgeoning love interest for Russ.

You're killing the novel with fluff. Lots of fluff. Great and interesting fluff, but fluff nonetheless.

Chapter five you must promise Kieren is present longer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wtf

So we waited FOUR chapters for Iona and Keiren to finally make some hot love and we get this???? To be honest this is what is really painful. I wanted to read how exquisite it was between them finally.

I come back every two months to check. Nothing. Please dont do this.

Chaka22Chaka22over 6 years ago
The Moor

Anybody else wish for more interactions between The Moor and Iona? And excited for the subsequent fallout? I wonder about his intentions towards Iona.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What can we do to make you finish this masterpiece

Pls pls.... you are too talented not to.finish this story...

VegasloverVegasloverabout 6 years ago
YOU HAVE TO

I am demanding more of this fantastic story! I crave and need it like Iona does Kieran!! Please come back!!

NyQuilSmuggerNyQuilSmuggerabout 6 years ago
???????

What happens next? Does she stay with Kieran? Does she realize Russ loves her? I need to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No continuation

Unfortunately I'm going to just give up on this story. This author posts on TWO tumblr pages DAILY and ignores people who ask her if she's going to update any of her stories. All she has to do is say "No. I'm not going to continue." Or "Yes. An update is coming."

I'm giving up on literotica in general. I'd much rather pay $.99-$3.99 for a guaranteed completed story on kindle books.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You write well.

Too bad you fail at the ultimate purpose of writing: to tell a story.

An incomplete story is the worst form of writing, it wipes out all of the plot twists and character development, all of the world building and subtle interactions... it leaves only disgusted readers and disappointed people who would be fans if it were not for your pathetic failure to be a real writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please finish!!!

Please finish this storry! You are so talented and I love this story! I with you would write an entire novel for this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent.

Well drawn with clearly defined charcaters and a solid grasp of the cultural flavour and background. Easily on par with any historical fiction I have read.

BTW, I always understood that the name Kieren was irish in origin but the Sagas of the Icelanders shows that such eccentricites and cross cultural mingling were not at all uncommon for the period.

Great job. 5*

Horseman68Horseman68almost 5 years ago
Interesting, After So Long.....

..... to come back in a second reading to comment on this story here. This is the point where this author just left her readers hanging waiting for the next chapter for over two years — with no word from her even with over fifty adoring comments begging her to continue the story. Seeing that there is now a chapter 5, and even a chapter 6 (after even another year!!!), have come back to this story and hoping readers are not being played again by this so talented but so flakey author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Coiled with tension

So beautifully woven and loved the building up to a climax. Very well done. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is so pathetic and an absolute turn off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous