Trust Fund

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shoes, while still at least 4" tall, didn't have any platform on them.

She walked back out to the living room and Mary stood up.

"Ah, ready to go, good." She said and started to walk towards the door.

Lindsay had no choice but to follow her daughters lead.

* * *

Lindsay dropped the last pile of bags just inside the front door as she closed it and leaned back against it and let out a large breath.

She closed her eyes and thought back to the mall, so many men looking at her strut around in the revealing outfit.

And she had strutted. At least after the first few minutes of discomfort passed. Her hand headed down towards her pussy as she saw herself walking through the stores.

When she'd headed towards the ones she had always shopped at she didn't seem to find anything she wanted. But as they headed towards her daughters favorite stores she'd found outfit after outfit to buy.

She slide down the doorway, half biting her lip as she worked her clit.

And that nice boy that had helped them in the last store, he'd suggested an amazing vinyl skirt and top. She tried it on and come out to show him and his jaw had almost hit the floor. She could still hear Mary laughing.

She let out a moan as she increased her pace.

When she'd gone back in to take it off, she'd had such a naughty idea. She'd called out to the boy and asked him to come in and help her as the zipper had stuck.

When he came in and found her topless she simply pushed him back against the wall and dropped to her knees. Finding the zipper on his pants was easy and soon enough she tasted his cum running down her throat.

She came in the front hallway again as she remembered the orgasm she'd had from swallowing his seed.

* * *

Lindsay stared at the computer, this week had been no better than the previous and the only thing she had accomplished was ruining her chair from all the masturbation she had been doing in it.

John had called several times and pushed her to get on with the important decisions but she'd just not been able to do it. Finally, she'd given up and told him to go ahead with the recommendations he'd made.

When the text from Mary arrived it was a welcome distraction, "pick u up in 15 going 2 salon 4 makeover"

Lindsay almost jumped out of her chair as she wobbled on her high heels. She'd only worn the new outfits she'd gotten on the shopping trip and today she'd picked out a simple pink t-shirt that was one size too small and a matching pink skirt.

She'd tried to match the makeup that Mary had applied before the club but she couldn't quite get it perfect yet, even though she'd spent quite a bit of time trying this week.

* * *

"You know Mom, I think it's time you changed your hair style."

"You, like, think so?"

"Yep, you've had that same style for as long as I can remember. A complete change is in order."

"Well, ok. What do you think I should do?"

"I think you should do a complete 180. You've had that dark brown hair forever, go super light blonde. You know, platinum blonde!"

"I... I..."

"And why not go all the way, you've always kept your hair relatively short, why not get extensions as well."

"Bu..."

"That's what you should do Mom. No doubt about it."

Lindsay felt it hit home like a hammer, "Ok dear, I'll totally do it!"

* * *

Lindsay looked in the mirror, the long platinum blonde hair on her head seeming foreign but also exactly what it should be at the same time.

The makeup artist was working on her new colors to go with her new hair and they were chatting as they did so.

"You know Miss, you have great skin. Only a few wrinkles, have you ever thought about botox?"

"No, not really, like do you think I need it?"

"Well, no, of course not." She backpeddled a bit, "But they say it's never too early to start."

When she was done Lindsay walked out of the station and towards the front of the salon where Mary was waiting.

The surprise on Mary's face was obvious.

"Mom, you look amazing! Come here." She said and gave her a hug. Lindsay felt so good in her daughters embrace, warm and safe.

They went out to Mary's car and drove back to Lindsay's house. They spend the rest of the day chatting about boys.

Lindsay had been very happy to hear that Mary had broken up with Rick. She'd said Lindsay had been right all along and Rick was just after her money, she'd kicked him but wouldn't say what had changed her mind.

Eventually the conversation came back to their day at the salon and Lindsay remembered the makeup artist's comment.

"Say, Mary. Do you think I, like need botox?"

"Well Mom, you're not getting any younger. It couldn't hurt to see someone and get a professional's opinion."

"Well I don't know, I'm totally happy with the way I look right now." She said unconvincingly.

Mary pulled her purse on to her lap and started rummaging through it, moments later she pulled out a business card.

"You know what? Here's the card of a plastic surgeon a friend of mine used. He's highly recommended. Give him a call and see what he can do for you." Mary said, sounding more like an order than a suggestion.

Lindsay didn't even think to ask why Mary had the card, "Oh my god Mary, you're the best! Thank you."

* * *

"Well Lindsay, you have great skin and it's in good shape, but there are a few things modern medicine can do to help stop and reverse the signs of aging. Botox is one of them but we also have fillers and other outpatient procedures that are very popular."

"Like, what do you suggest Doctor?"

"Well for you, we can do a little bit of botox on your forehead as well as a little bit of filler to get rid of those small crows feet."

"Hey Mom, you mentioned your lips seemed thinner as well. Doctor, could you do anything about that?" Mary said from beside her mother.

"Of course, lip enhancement is very popular these days. Both on the young and the not as young."

Mary grabbed Lindsay's hand and looked her in the eye, "I think you should do it Mom, you deserve it."

Lindsay turned to the doctor, "I'm totally up for it Doc, all three!"

* * *

Lindsay looked in the mirror, just a week ago she'd gone to the outpatient facility and had the procedures done. There was still a bit of swelling around her lips but she'd already regained a bit of movement in her forehead.

She looked at her reflection and couldn't believe the difference, she looked at least 10 years younger.

She carefully applied her makeup and headed down to the gym.

An hour later she carefully wiped the sweat from her brow and headed to her office. She hadn't done anything in weeks but she really didn't think about it much anymore. When John had called yet again the other day, she'd told him just to take care of things for a while, she was taking some time off.

She looked at her desk where her phone was, flashing a notification, it was Mary.

"clubbing 2morow nite my place @ 9"

"u bet" she responded.

Lindsay almost ran upstairs to start picking out her outfit.

* * *

Lindsay was holding Mary's hand as she led her through the club to the booth at the back. They fell on to the fake leather and giggled. Soon enough two cute guys came up and introduced themselves but Lindsay missed their names.

"So what are your names ladies?"

Mary spoke up before Lindsay had a chance to reply for herself.

"I'm Mary and this is my sister Lini."

Lindsay giggled uncontrollably for a moment at the lie.

"Nice to meet you ladies, do you want to dance?" The first one said to Mary as the second extended his hand towards Lindsay.

Lindsay grabbed it and nearly dragged him on to the dance floor. By the second song she was probing his mouth with her tongue and grinding his crotch with hers.

They danced for several songs without saying a word as Lindsay nearly raped him on the dance floor. When she couldn't wait any longer she grabbed his hand and dragged him back to the booth. She pushed him in to the couch and straddled him, once again hungrily kissing him.

She slide down between his legs and placed her newly plush lips on his hard dick through his pants. She quickly found the zipper and soon enough had him in her mouth.

She worked up and down his shaft, in time with the thumping beat of the music, until he finally gave her his load. She sucked it all from him, not willing to waste a drop. Her orgasm finishing as the last of it rolled down her throat.

When she was done, she looked up at him and smiled, "Like, thanks baby, I totally needed that!"

She stood up, turned around and headed back out on to the dance floor to find Mary.

* * *

Mary watched Lindsay finish sucking off Dave in the booth before heading in a bee line straight for her and Chuck.

She leaned in to Chuck, "Say, have you ever wanted to have sisters before?"

Chuck grinned ear to ear as Lindsay joined them in their dance.

Mary led the three of them towards the door and eventually to her car, the short trip back to her apartment consisted mostly of Lindsay and Chuck making out in the back seat.

The three of them collapsed on to Mary's bed shortly thereafter and it didn't take long for all three of them to be naked.

Mary mounted Chuck in a reverse cow girl so he could lick her pussy as Lindsay gave him a blowjob. Mary watch Lindsay work his shaft up and down in a concise rhythm, she grabbed her mother's head with one hand and started guiding her in time with Chucks licking of her own pussy.

Soon enough Chuck picked up on it and matched his ministrations to match Mary's rhythm through Lindsay.

* * *

Lindsay felt Mary's hand on her head and let it guide her up and down. At first it was slow and easy, but then Mary sped it up and then down and then up again. Then they were shallow stroks and then deeper ones.

Finally Mary pushed her all the way down Chuck's shaft and held her there. Lindsay squirmed and drooled until Mary pulled her back up. Soon enough she was back down to his base holding him in.

"God Chuck, that's good. You too Lini, your such a good girl!"

Lindsay gave one little choke as the small orgasm hit her.

Mary pulled her up again and she gasped for air and was only half aware when Mary pushed her back on to Chuck.

Mary repeated it several more times, pushing her down, holding her and telling her how she was a good girl. Each time the orgasm grew a little more powerful.

Finally Chuck couldn't hold back any more and shot his load in to her mouth, she swallowed it down to mix with his friends from earlier, and she felt her own orgasm rock her.

As her lips left Chuck's dick, Lindsay looked up at Mary's smiling face and giggle as she slid down the bed a bit.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"Uhmm, like, the bathroom?"

"Well, I can see Chuck's done and I know you're done, but I'm not."

Mary slide forward on top of Chuck until her pussy was just above his dick, she grabbed Lindsay's hair and pulled her directly towards her pussy.

"Lick, Lini, Lick."

Lindsay extended her tongue and started to lick her daughter's pussy, soon Chuck's hardening dick got in the way and she pushed it to one side of Mary's pussy and started to lick both.

Lindsay continued until her daughter pushed her sex hard in to Lindsay's face as Mary peaked and came. Lindsay found herself coming at the same time, harder than she had all night.

* * *

Lindsay rolled over and found the bed empty as she heard the apartment door close. She stretched out and rolled off the bed towards the bathroom to cleanup.

She had just started the shower when Mary walked in.

"So, did you enjoy last night Lini?"

"Like, oh my god, yes!"

"That's good. You know I think I need a shower too, I'll join you."

Lindsay giggle as a response as she stepped in to the shower and held the door for Mary.

Soon Lindsay was on her knees, making sure Mary's pussy was as clean as it could be.

* * *

Lindsay looked at the paper work in front of her that Mary had brought over. She'd tried to study it for the last half hour as she knew it was important, but all she'd managed to do was get a splitting headache for her efforts.

Finally she gave up.

"Like, can you just totally tell me where to sign?"

"Sure Lini, here, here, here and here."

Lindsay signed her name, "Like thanks baby, I totally don't know what I'd do without you!"

"That's ok Mom, you don't have to worry about any of this paperwork anymore."

"Like, oh my gawd! Thank you!"

Lindsay stood up and walked out towards the gym, she had a wide smile on her face. She didn't know what she'd just signed or what it meant but Mary was happy about it and that was all that mattered.

* * *

Mary took the papers and headed out to John's office, he'd prepared the paperwork after getting the e-mail from Lindsay that Mary had sent, but she could tell he was still suspicious. When she arrived at his home office she didn't have to wait as John was expecting her.

"Here you go John, all signed."

"You don't say?" he responded as she passed him the paperwork.

He looked it over, checking all the signatures were in order.

"Everything looks to be in order. But look Mary, I don't know what's going on but Lindsay would never sign these papers. And even if she did, you would be the last person she'd give power of attorney to. I'm going to have to talk to her to verify it."

Mary knew this was going to be the hardest part of her plan since the day Rick had clumsily tried to infect her phone with the program. Unlike her mother, Mary had immediately been suspicious of the attachment Rick had sent her and not opened it.

When she'd confronted him, he'd panicked and told her everything. He bolted out of the door when she'd threatened to call the cops and it was the last time she'd seen him.

The software had done everything she'd hoped for and more with her mother, but she still had to get around those that knew her like John. Fortunately John was a man and single so she knew just the way to get him to go along with it.

"Look John, I didn't want to have to tell you this, but Mom's had a bit of a mid-life crisis. No it's more than that, she's gone a bit off the deep end.

It started a few months ago, I think she's trying to relive her youth before she met Dad. She's dressing like she's a teenager and, well, honestly is acting a bit like a nymphomaniac as well."

Tom raised an eyebrow, a glint in his eye, "Has she seen someone about this?"

"Yes, I've taken her to a few doctors but they all say the same thing, it's a little extreme but she hasn't lost her mind." She lied as best she could.

"Well, I'll still have to talk to her."

"Alright, I'll leave the papers here with you, why don't you head over this afternoon and pay a visit to her."

* * *

John knocked on Lindsay's door and waited. A few minutes later he heard the clicking of high heels on the tiles behind it and it opened, a blonde bombshell standing there.

"Like, hi Johnny!" the blonde said as she through her arms around him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

It took him a moment to realize it was Lindsay, she looked so different. When he had first met her he'd thought she was attractive, but now she was drop dead gorgeous. She was wearing a string bikini that left nothing to the imagination.

It didn't help that he'd always thought he'd like to have her at least once. But she had been Tom's and after that she'd just been a pain in his ass.

She grabbed his hand and led him in to the living room and flopped down on the couch.

"So, like Mary said you wanted to talk to me about something."

"Yes Lindsay, I do. Do you remember signing some papers the other day?"

"Ummm, yea, like totally. And like don't be so totally formal, call me Lini!" She replied and snuggled up beside him.

"Do you know what they were?"

"Gawd no, Mary helped me with them. She's like totally taking care of all that stuff now." She said as her hand moved across his chest and down towards his crotch.

"Are you ok with that?"

"Yea, sure, Mary's the best!" she said as her hand found his hardening cock.

"So, do I get to ask you a question now?"

"Sure... ah... Lini." He replied trying to contain his growing erection.

She leaned in, her lips right next to his ear, "So which would you rather do...", she whispered in a breathy tone.

"Like, have me slide down between your legs and totally give you a blowjob and swallow your yummy cum, or, totally bend me over the couch and fuck my tight little pussy?" she said as she squeezed his cock.

He turned his head to hers and locked lips, pushing her back on to the couch, pushing a hand up under her bikini and grabbing her tit.

"Gawd, Johnny, yes!"

* * *

Mary looked at the e-mail from John, he'd file the paper work tomorrow, but would have to "review" Lindsay's state of mind once in a while. He'd suggested once every two weeks and Mary thought that would be fair.

* * *

Lindsay was in the gym again when Mary called down to her from upstairs, "Ok Lini, time to get ready for your appointment."

Lindsay hopped off the bike and headed up to her bedroom, grabbing a quick shower before putting on the tight two piece vinyl dress.

Her 6" heels clicked on the stairs as she came down to the foyer, with Mary waiting for her there.

Lindsay didn't know what appointment she was going to but Mary had said it was important that she say exactly what she'd told her to.

When they pulled up to the doctor's office, Lindsay recognized it immediately. She almost skipped her way in and fidgeted the entire time in the waiting room before he could see them.

"So Lindsay, what can I do for you today."

"Gawd, doc, don't be so formal, like, call me Lini! Everyone does!"

"Alright Lini, what are you looking for."

"Well Doc, I totally love the work you did last time. I really want to, like get my lips done again."

"Sure Lini, that's no problem. Anything else."

"Uhmm... well I was kinda thinking about my boobies."

"Oh? Gravity is taking its toll?"

"Oh my gawd yes! You're so smart Doc."

"Well why don't I take a look and see what I can do."

* * *

Lini was laying on the recovery bed, her bandaged wrapped breasts protruding straight up from her chest. She couldn't feel her lips which meant he'd done them too and she smiled, inwardly at least as she suspected her lips didn't move at all.

Mary was there holding her hand, smiling.

"Just stay still, everything went fine Lini, you were such a good girl."

The orgasm caught her by surprise but worked better than any pain killer could have.

* * *

Lini massaged her new large tits, just like the doctor had told her too to keep them soft. It didn't hurt that as she did so did waves of pleasure rebounded between her pussy and brain. By the time she finished this round she had come twice already.

It had been two weeks since the surgery and she was cleared for normal activity again, which was a good thing as she'd almost gone crazy not being able to work out. But she was back on track now, she had hit the gym between the massages.

She heard her phone go off and picked it up, it was a text from Mary.

"Surprise pick u up in 30 dress slutty"

"k"

Lini hurried up to her bedroom and picked out the sluttiest outfit she had. A pink, barely there bikini top covered by a black fishnet top. The mini skirt didn't let her bend over without flashing everyone but that was what she loved most about it.

The six inch clear stilettos and an assortment of hoops and bangles completed it.

She finished just in time as Mary walked in the door just as she reached the bottom step. She posed there for Mary to inspect her. Her hands on her hips, one leg in front of the other and her tits pushed out as far as they would go.

"Like, what do you think?"

"Very nice Lini. No time to waste though, let's go."