Trust Fund

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lini followed Mary out to the car and they drove off.

It was a good thirty minute drive with Lini going on about all the new outfits she'd bought over the last week or so as she recovered.

They arrived at the club shortly after 7:30 which seemed a little weird as it was a Tuesday night, but Lini really didn't mind. Just as long as she was spending time with Mary it was fine with her.

They walked up to the door and finally Lini realized what seemed off, it was a strip club. Her pussy leapt and did backflips at the thought of the men inside.

Before she realized it they were inside the club, the music blaring, but they weren't out on the floor, they were in the back.

"Ok, Lini, pay attention. Its amateur night and you're going to be up in about 15 minutes."

Lini orgasmed just at the thought of being on stage, the men looking at her as she danced around the stage and stripped.

"If you're a good girl and do well I'll let you fuck one of the nice men in the club before we leave. Ok?"

Lini orgasmed again, "Gawd, like totally Mary, will you pick which one it will be?"

"Yes Lini, I'll pick him for you."

"*giggle*"

"And now ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the stage a new entrant to our amateur night, Lini!"

* * *

Lini had only just managed to make it thought her songs without being reduced to a wet giggling pile of tits. She'd easily won the $200 prize, but really that wasn't important.

During the dance Mary had been watching the crowd and spotted a lone gentleman which seemed especially interested in Lini.

When Lini had gotten dressed again, Mary had walked her over to his table and the three of them had sat for a while talking. Or more importantly, Mary had talked and the guy had stared at Lini's tits.

"So do you want to take her home for the night?" Mary said.

"Uh... I don't think I can afford that Miss."

"I'm sorry, you misunderstand. There's no charge. In fact, you know what, why don't you take the $200 she won in the contest. Lini give the man the money you won."

Lini giggled and pulled the money out from her bikini top and handed it to him.

"But... I've got a wife. I can't take her home."

"Tell you what, why don't we go out to my car and she can give you a nice blowjob and titty fuck then."

"Yea, ok. Sure."

* * *

Lini had enjoyed sucking the man's dick, she'd really enjoyed his cum running down her throat. Now they were once more driving and Lini didn't know where but she was satisfied for the moment so she just sat quietly and smiled.

When they pulled up to the 24 hour tattoo and piecing parlor she squirmed nervously in her seat.

Mary got out of the car and told her to come as well, they entered the shop, Lini first and Mary following along behind her.

"Welcome, what can I do for you tonight ladies?"

"Lini here wants a tongue piercing, don't you?" Mary said.

Lini nodded, "Like yea, totally."

"Then come on in and I'll get you done in a jiffy."

A while later they pulled up to the house and Mary dropped her off, her tongue sore and swollen.

"I'll drop by in a couple of days Lini to see how you're doing."

"Othay..."

* * *

Lini heard the front door open and close before she could get upstairs from the basement but she knew it must be Mary. She was the only one with a key.

"Hiya Mary!" she called as she ran up the stairs.

"Hi Lini, how's the tongue?"

"Like, totally healed, see? Ahhhhh..." Lini said as she stuck her tongue out, the shiny silver ball nestled in the center of her tongue.

Mary stretched out her finger and touched it, working it side to side. Lini let out a low moan and instinctively closed her enhanced lips around Mary's finger and sucked.

"That's a good girl Lini."

Lini sucked even harder as the orgasm hit.

Mary lead Lini in to the office and sat down at the chair, pushing it back slightly.

"Come here Lini, get under the desk would you?"

"Like sure thing!"

Lini crawled under the desk and turned around, looking up at Mary in the chair. Mary stood up, pulled down her panties and removed her skirt. She sat down on the chair again and slide down so her pussy was right in front of Lini's face.

Lini didn't wait for any further prompting and dove head first in to Mary's pussy, using her new tongue stud as much as possible. Mary grabbed hold of her head and pushed her against her pussy for all she was worth.

"You know Mom, ahhh... yes, you live too far away, I've gotten... ohhh... you an apartment in my building. Oh yea, just like that."

Lini worked harder, she was going to be closer to Mary and that was a good thing.

"The movers will be here... mmmmm, tomorrow. I've given them instructions... yea... on what to take and what to leave."

Lini had a small orgasm, just like any time Mary made decisions for her.

"You know, I never expected you to be this good of a pussy licker... ahhhhh... I just wanted you to give me access to my trust fund and figured... shhhhoooo... getting you laid was the best way to loosen you up. But once I started with that program... yes... yes... yes... I just couldn't help myself."

Lini was lost in the smell of her daughter's pussy, her tongue reaching in as far as it could.

"If you'd just given me my trust fund to start with you wouldn't be here now... yes that's it... being your daughter's good little pussy licker."

Mary came in her mother's face and Lini followed suit, knowing she'd be taking care of her daughter more often once she moved in to her new apartment.

END