Trust Fund Baby Pt. 10

Story Info
I finally get balls-deep inside Jody.
10.5k words
4.11
10.4k
3
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rattled around my luxurious condominium for a few days, trying to manage my jealousy with alcohol, and facing the fact that my desire was driving me insane. Madison and Olivia were staying at Steve Baldwin's house, and even though I had just proposed to her, I knew that Baldwin was getting balls-deep inside my fiancée on a daily basis.

To make matters worse, Jody and Rachel were living at Baldwin's house, so he had four young bitches at his disposal. Clarkson and Baldwin were in cahoots, conspiring to derail my marriage to Madison, as it spelled the end of their sexual access to her. I didn't know it at the time, but I was soon given the first real test of my commitment to her.

Clarkson, knowing that his monthly suck-fest would end the second we got married, decided to offer me some temptation that he thought I would be unable to resist. He told Madison exactly what he was doing, and I later learned that they had a little wager on whether or not I would be faithful.

Even though he convinced Madison that his motives were pure, and done solely to ensure that I was ready to marry, I know that asshole did it just to drive a wedge between Madison and I. Baldwin also got involved, trying to ensure the continuation of his sexual encounters with my future wife.

By the fourth or fifth day of Madison's absence, I was horny beyond belief. At this point in my life, Madison was getting me off five or six times a day, and as I was resolutely opposed to jerking off, in an attempt to demonstrate my capacity to be faithful, my nuts throbbed with desire. I had imbibed a couple of vodkas to try and take the edge off, but I was still in a considerable state of arousal, when someone knocked on my door.

I lived in a guard-gated community which restricted access to any casual visitors, so I knew it had to be somebody that Madison had authorized to enter. When I answered the door, Jody was standing there with a bag of Chinese food, and a huge smile on her angelic face.

She was wearing an obscenely short, pink gingham dress, that made her look the picture of femininity. Paired with some pink stockings, and matching high-heels, she looked like one of the young models featured in Playboy's Girl Next Door pictorial. The dress was hemmed with white lace, which also ran across the top of her bodice, highlighting her perfect tits, as it raised them skyward and squeezed them tightly together. White lace also adorned the pink shoulder straps, and there were two feminine bows attached to the front of them. Jody also wore a pink choker, in the matching gingham check print, and a feminine hair bow positioned perfectly among her platinum locks.

"I just wanted to check in on you," she said cheerfully. "Make sure you are getting all of your needs met. Are you hungry?"

I knew I should have taken the carry-out bag from her, wished her a pleasant evening, and enjoyed the Kung Pao Chicken before going to bed. However, the alcohol had lowered my inhibitions, and had affected my judgment, and in a moment that would alter the course of my life, I invited her in.

I had no clue at the time, but she was being paid handsomely by Baldwin and Clarkson to seduce me, and Jody typically got what Jody wanted, when it came to men.

"Do you have any wine?" she asked politely, making her intention to stay and have dinner with me obvious.

I opened up a very nice bottle of wine, and as we enjoyed our impromptu dinner together, Jody flirted incessantly with me. I had fantasized about Jody ever since the day I first met her, and Madison occasionally invoked her name when we fucked, knowing that the mere mention of the young goddess would make me blow my load. I ended up opening a second bottle of wine, my resolve weakening with every sip.

I was still a young man at this point in my life, barely nineteen years of age, my nuts swollen beyond belief with my five-day load. As I felt the alcohol surge through my veins, Jody excused herself to freshen-up. I watched her sweet little ass sway seductively in her pink gingham dress as she walked towards my bathroom, and I felt my erection throbbing in my jeans.

She was gone quite a while, which isn't unusual for young girls, who always seem to get easily distracted. However, when she returned to the open-living area, she was wearing Madison's Playboy Bunny costume, the outrageously expensive Trashy Lingerie ensemble looking absolutely incredible adorning her lithe frame. She must have noticed the slack-jawed look of lust on my face, as she moved seductively into my personal space.

"Is this the outfit that you like your girlfriend to wear for anal-sex?" she asked provocatively.

I wanted to resist her, I really did. I knew that it was going to cause me a tremendous amount of hassle to have any kind of sexual intimacy with Jody. However, I had fantasized about her for so long, that resistance really was going to be futile.

"That's the one, Jody," I said tentatively, unsure of her motives, and thus trying to suppress my desire.

"Is that how you would like to have your first orgasm?" she asked, the inference being that I was entitled to more than one cumshot tonight.

I couldn't even answer her, such was my anticipation at the prospect of finally getting some play from her. I merely nodded my assent, and she smiled at me, her blue eyes twinkling with delight.

"You know," she said seductively, as she removed the bunny tail from her ass. "I only attended Madison's Super Bowl party because I thought that you were going to be there. I was very disappointed when I found out that you were out of town. In fact, when they auctioned my asshole, I was praying that you would place the winning bid on me. Or have Madison buy my ass for your future enjoyment."

I knew that she was playing me, but I just didn't care. I wasn't even at Madison's party on Super Bowl Sunday, so quite how I could have ended up participating in the auctioning of her asshole was beyond me. Furthermore, the notion that Madison would have purchased Jody's rosebud for me, was ridiculous. Madison was extremely jealous of Jody's youth and beauty, and even though she verbalized the idea of Jody joining us in our matrimonial bed, in order to improve my orgasm, we both knew that it was never going to happen. In fact, I thought, as I questioned the wisdom of my choices, if I hook up with Jody right now, there is a good chance that my relationship with Madison will be irreparably damaged.

As my mind rationalized the right choices, I watched her intently. Jody began to lube up her asshole, which had been stretched by the butt-plug to which the bunny tail was attached, and my brain and my cock continued to battle it out.

"Olivia told me that you have wanted to fuck my tight, teenage pussy ever since you met me," Jody said with a smile. "I am looking forward to that Pete," she added. "But I want you to butt-fuck me first."

"Who sent you here, Jody?" I stammered, trying to ascertain Madison's level of involvement, even though it didn't matter at this point, as my mind was already made up.

Truth was, whether it was Madison that had orchestrated this, in an attempt to test me, or whether Jody herself was trying to insert herself into my life, she had already broken me. I was going to take whatever play that she was offering, regardless of the motive.

"Baldwin," she answered, unexpectedly. "I am living with him now. Rachel and I are living with him."

"Rachel?" I asked tentatively. "Rachel from the night that Madison left in Baldwin's LaFerrari?"

"Yes," Jody answered cheerfully, seemingly unaware of the reaction her innocence and beauty were having on me. "After the night of our foursome, Rachel and I spent a lot of time at Steve's house, and while we did everything in our power to accommodate his voracious sexual appetite, he told us that he missed Madison's experienced touch."

I knew that "experienced touch" was a euphemism for "unbridled nastiness," and while I was flattered that Baldwin craved my girlfriend's presence, the mere thought of her leaving me for him evoked a strong jealous response.

"I figured if Rachel and I did everything that Steve wanted, eventually he would forget about Madison, and the three of us could be happy," Jody added.

"Did that work out?" I asked with some trepidation, as my cock pulsated in my pants.

"For a while," she said ruefully, her beautiful blue eyes closing as she appeared to recall their interaction. "However, Baldwin is a very jealous man, and when he realized that he couldn't have Madison permanently, he organized the Super Bowl party. Even though relocating it to your condominium undoubtedly reduced some of the sexual violence that he thrives on, Steve still used it as an opportunity to belittle Madison and I."

"How so?" I asked quietly, trying to get a female perspective on the sordid event. "It seems like you were both willing participants."

"Twenty-one thousand dollars is a tremendous amount of money for one night's work," Jody offered, "but any notion that we enjoyed being demeaned is ridiculous. Baldwin auctioned my teenage asshole to the highest bidder, for fuck's sake. He made your girlfriend dress up in the lingerie that you purchased for her Valentine's Day surprise, and allowed several men unlimited access to all three of her orifices. Once he was done, he soiled the expensive silk chemise with the semen of two different men, before instructing Madison to repackage it. In your own house," she added, trying to get her point across.

"Has he moved on from Madison now?" I enquired, trying to assess Baldwin's motives.

"Far from it," Jody said ominously. "During Madison's current visit, in which she and that dirty skank Olivia have been staying with us for the last several days, Steve has been obsessed with possessing your girlfriend. He has been trying to get Madison to move in with us for the last few weeks, and he's using me to try and drive a wedge between you and her. He said that there was no way that you could resist me. However I stuck up for you Pete. I said that you would do the right thing. I believe in you," she added, as she moved closer into my personal space.

Jody's naivety and belief in me aside, as soon as I inhaled her scent, and felt her perfectly manicured nails rake across my forearm, I knew that I was going to let her down. As she looked up at me with her angelic face, her blue eyes twinkling, and the effect of the alcohol continuing to lower my defenses, I wanted to kiss her more than anything.

"How much did Steve pay you?" I asked reluctantly, dreading the answer.

"Two grand to show," she said sweetly, seemingly enjoying my anticipation as I hung on her every softly-spoken word. "An extra ten thousand if I can entice you into getting balls-deep into any of my very available orifices," she added with a giggle, knowing that the bonus money was a foregone conclusion.

I almost asked her what she planned to spend the cash on, such was the inevitability of our hook-up. However, as Jody continued to toy with me, she snuggled in next to me, put her lips on my earlobe, and as one hand tenderly stroked my erection through my jeans, she spoke seductively in my ear, in a barely-audible whisper.

"You have some decisions to make, Pete," she said quietly, as my cock pulsated against her extended fingertips. "Listen to your body. Don't fight it, you will only prolong the inevitable."

As she continued to squeeze my cock through my jeans, l let out a whimper of pleasure, which served as confirmation that I was beaten, destined to fall to her irresistible advances. I had a million questions for her, as I contemplated a scenario in which Jody and Madison remained with me, with Olivia available as the rim-job girl, the icing on the cake. As if she had somehow read my thoughts, Jody spoke up cheerfully, in response to the question I hadn't even asked.

"Ten grand a month," she said sweetly. "That's what Steve pays me for my company. Although," she added, "with Rachel living there too, the workload is somewhat eased."

As I processed her words, particularly the use of the term workload, to describe her duties to Baldwin, I realized that this young goddess was just as much of a mercenary as Madison, although being eighteen years old, Jody could attach a higher price to her wares. In the few months that I had known her, I was aware that Maxwell, George, Bob Matthews, and Baldwin had enjoyed her delights, and whoever else among the tight-knit band of Newport Beach millionaires that Baldwin had forced her to service.

In these days of immediate STI results, young girls no longer had to worry about the ramifications of getting fucked, and could focus solely on extracting the most reward for their actions. I could afford ten grand a month to enjoy exclusive access to Jody, even if I discarded her when she got into her early twenties. I could even pretend that I wanted to have her children, which is the proverbial golden ticket for most of the Newport Beach sugar babies. Of course, my vasectomy would indemnify me from any fear of actual conception, while virtually assuring me of unlimited access to her teenage snatch, as we strived to impregnate her.

"I think we could charge more if we found the right guy," she added as an afterthought, as she began to undo the top button of my jeans. "Rachel and I have virtually no limits, sexually," she confessed.

As Jody unzipped my jeans, and slid her dainty hand inside the denim, she continued to whisper in my ear. I was on auto-pilot, putty in her hands as she teased me, unable to resist her advances, even if I had wanted to.

As beautiful as she was, I had no doubt that she and Rachel could extract in excess of ten thousand dollars a month from the right Newport Beach sap, in exchange for unlimited sexual access to the two of them, especially as they appeared to have no limits. As she fished my erect cock from my underwear, and gave my nuts a tender squeeze, I briefly contemplated making her mine.

"How does Baldwin treat you, Jody?" I asked, somewhat naively.

"Like a toy. Like he owns me," she said without a tint of regret. "As you would expect for ten grand a month."

"I would treat you well, Jody," I assured her, although I wasn't sure if how she was treated was that important to her, particularly if Madison joined their sordid household.

"If Madison comes to live with us, she will bring her house-maid, Olivia. Baldwin has a penchant for abusing Liv," she added. "That takes the heat off of Rachel and I, if Liv spends most of her time in the punishment room."

"Punishment room?" I asked weakly, dreading the clarification.

"Steve has a sound-proofed punishment room in his house," Jody said fearfully. "I have never done anything to warrant spending time in there, but according to Liv it is basically a torture chamber."

As I processed her chilling description, Jody lowered herself gracefully to her knees, and maintaining eye-contact with me, removed my jeans and underwear. She may have only been eighteen years of age but she wasn't dumb. She had already figured out that it was her youthful innocence and angelic-looking face that would get a man off quickly, rather than the mechanics of a blow-job.

At this point in my life, I had only been sucked off by four women, and even under the visual stimulation of a beautiful girl on her knees with my cock in her mouth, I still often closed my eyes and fantasized.

I probably couldn't even tell you what I fantasized about, but I did know that Jody exceeded any of my fantasy images, so I chose to maintain eye-contact with her, as she stared up at me with her beautiful blue eyes, smiling agreeably and licking her lips. Once she knew that she had my undivided attention, she lowered her glossed lips to the tip of my cock, and began to gently suck it. There was nothing remotely mechanical about it either, as Jody made me feel as if I was the most important man on earth, and she had been honored to have been allowed to suck me off.

Madison hadn't sucked me off that many times before, as her primary goal was to get me to impregnate her. Consequently, she focused on ensuring that I blew my load inside her any time that we coupled up, blissfully unaware that I had already had a vasectomy.

Jody had a completely different goal today, sponsored as she was by Baldwin to try and get me to be unfaithful to Madison. All parties involved knew that she was bound to succeed too, although I had a feeling that Madison would be doubly pissed when she was informed of how quickly I had folded.

As Jody alternated between sucking my cock-head and nibbling my frenulum, her Playboy bunny ears tickled my stomach. Occasionally she would rake her perfectly manicured nails across my abdomen, and while it felt absolutely divine, I knew that she was checking on my approach to orgasm, signaled as it was by the tightening of my stomach muscles. As I neared my release, she removed her lips from my cock and looked up at me with her practiced innocence.

"Are you ready to fuck my ass, Papa?" she asked sweetly, using Madison's favorite nickname to accelerate my orgasm. "Or do you want to blow your first load in my mouth?"

Jody had already earned her ten grand, having broken my resolve to be faithful to Madison, within just a few moments of announcing her intent to seduce me. The inference of a multi-orgasmic session was just her way of toying with me, totally unnecessary, and yet done to stroke her ego, as she sought to gain validation from yet another man.

Truth was, I was torn between unloading my nuts down her teenage throat, and sodomizing the young girl. However, with my five-day load threatening to make my balls burst, and the scourge of premature ejaculation that all young men face, rushing me towards my climax, I felt my balls tighten, and before I could respond to Jody, I began to ejaculate in her mouth.

At this point in my young life, I had only experienced blow-jobs from three or four different women, so Jody's enthusiasm was new to me. With an agreeable look on her angelic face, she egged me on as I blew the first couple of ropes into her open mouth. Without losing a beat, nor any of her unbridled enthusiasm, she adjusted the direction of my cock so that my next spurt landed right on her cute, upturned nose. Another slight adjustment, and a large glob of my semen splattered into the front of her blonde hair, instantly matting her bangs. Then she lowered the tip of my cock and took me back inside her warm mouth, smiling the whole time.

I had always considered Jody to be equally as mercenary as Madison, but as she suckled my softening cock and rubbed her tongue against my frenulum in an effort to get me hard again, I realized I had misjudged her. While she could have easily split at that point, having earned her ten grand bonus, she seemed delighted at the prospect of round two.

"Can you go again, Papa?" she asked seductively.

My cock had barely softened, such was the effect she was having on me. Jody removed her lips from my cock, which now bore traces of her pink lipgloss around the head. After lowering herself onto her back, she beckoned me to mount her, and I was powerless to stop myself. As if on auto-pilot, I lay on top of the young goddess, and we started to kiss. Even though she had ingested a large amount of my semen, her breath was minty-fresh, such was the attention to detail with which she prepared herself for intimacy.

As we French-kissed, with the tenderness normally reserved for loving, committed couples, I felt my erection jutting out in front of me, telegraphing my desire for the young woman. Jody raked her perfectly manicured nails across my buttocks and lower back as we kissed, causing goosebumps to appear all over my trembling ass-cheeks. Finally, she withdrew her soft tongue from between my lips, and looking me right in the eye, whispered softly.