Trust Fund Baby Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you inside me, Papa. You make me so wet."

Jody reached between her legs, and adjusted the crotch opening so that it offered me access to her wet snatch, rather than her anus, for which the Playboy Bunny outfit was originally intended. I let out a gasp of pleasure, as I slid into her well-lubricated vaginal passage.

"Fuck yeah," Jody said softly, "you feel good, Papa."

As she wrapped her toned legs around my lower back, and pulled me deep inside of her, I let out another quiet moan. I had wanted to fuck Jody ever since the first time I laid eyes on her, and it was even more spectacular than I had imagined. Everything about her was perfectly feminine, her nails, her scent, her clean-shaven pussy as it enveloped my hard cock. She was soft to the touch, aromatic, and her minty-breath encouraged me to kiss her at every opportunity.

She waited until it was evident that I was on the road to my second release, before deciding that it was the appropriate time to continue our negotiations.

"Of course," she whispered seductively, as she nibbled my earlobe. "It will be more work for me with a young guy like yourself. I could probably get you off eight or nine times a day," she teased. "Even if I bring Rachel, it would still be more work for us," she added, trying to justify her upcoming pricing structure. "Baldwin is good for three times a day, four max. Although, at parties, he passes me around like I am a joint."

"I would treat you well, Jody," I reiterated, hoping that the prospect of a respectful work environment would mean something to her.

"All men say that," she countered. "Truth is, if you have a shitty day you may well come home and fuck my asshole, just because you own it."

Even her word selection was provocative, the way that she verbalized that I would own her ass, evoking some deep feelings in my loins. Sensing that I was approaching orgasm, she clenched her thighs tightly around my hips, initially slowing my thrusts before eventually preventing me from withdrawing from her.

"I was thinking fifteen grand a month," she said without a trace of emotion, loosening her vice-like grip on my hips, so that I could start to fuck her again. "Package deal, for Rachel and I, and anyone else you deem worthy of joining us."

She was even wetter now, although it occurred to me that her self-lubrication was probably due to the prospect of fifteen grand a month, rather than getting used by me eight times a day.

"Wouldn't it be nice to have a boyfriend your own age?" I countered, still trying to negotiate.

"We both know that two years from now I will be married," she said matter of factly. "To some older, wealthy man, who is under fifty years old, if I am lucky," she added softly. "I am offering you an opportunity to own me while I am young, and still relatively unscathed. That opportunity will cost you fifteen grand a month, Papa," she said more emphatically. "I promise you won't regret it, Rachel and I know exactly how to treat a man."

I was thrusting deep inside her now as I approached my second release, and as I lifted my head to stare into her beautiful blue eyes, she smiled sweetly at me, her angelic face lighting up the room as she did so. She was so perfect in every way, even with my semen drying on her nose. Just looking at her made my nuts ache with desire.

"What does Rachel look like?" I asked, contemplating the two of them together.

"People always ask us if we are twins," she said with a giggle, knowing the effect that her response would have on me. "We do everything together and Baldwin always dresses us identically. I can tell her to drive over if you would like to meet her. Olivia said you love to have your ass licked when you come."

As I processed the image of Jody and Rachel dressed like identical twins while I enjoyed their coordinated efforts to get me off, my nuts tightened and I looked directly into Jody's baby blue eyes.

"Come inside me Papa," she said sweetly, her eyes twinkling as she watched me approach my release.

I had a stupendous orgasm, the combination of the anticipation of fucking Jody, and the sheer excitement of being balls-deep inside such a stunning girl, working in tandem to ensure that my entire body shook as I unloaded my throbbing nuts. Jody maintained eye-contact with me the entire time, as I continued to thrust deep inside her incredibly tight pussy.

"Yes, Papa," she whispered, as she placed her lips on my ear. "You feel so good inside me. I can't wait to suck you off while Rachel rims you."

After I came we kissed, a tender and loving open-mouthed exchange of mutual attraction, and I contemplated how I wanted to take Jody next. The options were endless, especially as I knew that she was a three-hole girl, and Rachel had been thrown into the mix to sweeten the pot. As we gently parted our lips, she gave me an agreeable smile, and I decided right there that I wanted to tit-fuck her next. I wanted to look into her baby blue eyes as I came on her face, with Rachel's tongue inside my asshole.

I withdrew slowly from the warm environs of her teenage pussy, half-expecting her to suck our combined fluids from my softening cock. However, as I climbed slowly to my knees, Jody's change in attitude was palpable, and she sucked the romance out of the room with her proclamation.

"Well, that was the easiest twelve grand I ever made," she said with a giggle. "Baldwin will be very happy with me for derailing your marriage to Madison," she added, as I watched her in disbelief.

As I processed her words, and came to the quick realization that Rachel was not heading to my condominium that night to eat my ass, I spoke up reflexively, seeking clarification.

"Jody," I stammered, my desire interfering with my cognitive ability. "Are you leaving?"

"My work is done here, Pete," she said coldly. "I was put up as bait, to tempt you into infidelity, and I succeeded. The money is just the icing on the cake."

"But," I whispered, as she began to disrobe from the Playboy Bunny costume. "Jody, please, don't go. I want to come again."

She was alluring even as she stripped off the outrageously expensive outfit. Once she was naked, she rotated slowly, allowing me to take in her perfect form for a few moments, before she skipped off towards my master bathroom, her tight little ass-cheeks, that had recently been purchased for ten thousand dollars, elevating my level of desire for her. The bathroom door closed behind her, and a few seconds later, I heard the shower turn on.

Later on in life, occasionally finding myself in a similar situation, I would react much more assertively, but as a teenager myself, I tentatively approached the door, and upon finding that she had locked it behind her, I retreated to the kitchen. After what seemed like an eternity, during which time I developed my second erection, Jody emerged from my bathroom, looking absolutely angelic, in her pink gingham dress.

Her make-up was flawlessly retouched, and the traces of my ejaculate had been wiped from her nose and her bangs. She had her long blonde hair arranged in two pigtails with matching pink gingham bows, that added to her femininity, and highlighted her youthful innocence. She had applied a touch of glitter to her cheekbones, that made her look even more cherubic, and she had spritzed herself with a generous spray of Madison's perfume.

As I stood naked before her, I cursed myself for not having taken the time to get dressed, while she was showering. My cock was at full attention, and pre-cum was visible at the tip, telegraphing my desire for the young goddess. I had never lusted after anyone more in my entire life, but as Jody's body language signaled that our encounter was over, I switched gears and tried to remain a gentlemen under the trying circumstances.

"I think I should get you an Uber," I said gallantly. "You have had too much wine to drive."

"Thanks, Pete," she said sweetly. "That is very thoughtful of you, but unnecessary. Rachel is coming to pick me up. She should be here in a few minutes."

Sensing that my nakedness was now both inappropriate and potentially startling to my new guest, I spoke up.

"I should get dressed, Jody," I said quietly. "I don't want to frighten Rachel off the first time I meet her."

"No, Pete," Jody said firmly. "Rachel needs to see what she is signing up for. Part of the appeal for her is that you are much less well-endowed than Baldwin. Sodomy has become his preferred sexual activity with Rachel, particularly because no other man has enjoyed her anally. I think my rosebud lost some of its allure after Baldwin put it up for auction, especially as it was a lowly bartender that won it. I need you to remain naked."

At this point in my young life, I had been conditioned by Madison to be obedient, so it didn't seem unnatural to agree to Jody's request.

"Let's just get you cleaned up a little," she said with a smile, as she wiped the pre-cum from the tip of my cock, and sucked it from her finger. "You don't want to look desperate."

I did develop a filter as I entered my mid-twenties, but at this point in my life, I had a tendency to blurt out whatever was on my mind, and my response elicited a smile from Jody.

"I am desperate," I said reflexively. "I want to come more than anything."

"Well," she said with a giggle. "Try and contain your desperation around Rachel. I need her to be on board with your proposal."

"My proposal?" I asked.

"The two of us for fifteen grand a month," she stated, phrasing it as if it had actually been my idea. "Once she sees your diminutive cock, she will be in favor of the move."

I knew deep in my heart and soul that there was nothing diminutive about my cock. I was blessed with an average-sized member, and was just beginning to learn how to use it. However, in their world, being utilized as sex-toys for older men, an oversized cock was an impediment to their enjoyment, particularly when wielded by someone with a penchant for taking anal-cherries. I couldn't help standing up for myself.

"Its not really diminutive," I said quietly. "It's just that Baldwin is hung like a horse."

"Clarkson too," Jody said sweetly, evoking the name of my nemesis as I shuffled around uncomfortably, feeling increasingly inadequate. "And in Rachel's defense, those two booty-bandits are her only frame of reference."

The expression saved by the bell is often used inappropriately, but as my home-security system intercom rang, thus announcing the arrival of a second guest, I felt like my interrogation was terminating. I had been literally saved by the bell.

"Jody is back, Mr. Pete," the gate guard announced over the speaker, after I pressed the intercom button.

"Rachel," I heard a young female voice correct him in the background. "Please tell him it is Rachel."

"Er, Rachel is here," the security guard corrected himself. "My apologies, Miss," he added. "Are you guys twins?"

I waited eagerly by my front door to meet Rachel, especially now that it was evident that she and Jody could pass as twins. A lot of Newport Beach blondes chased the bimbo look, aspiring to be Barbie dolls, even occasionally referring to themselves as twins, when they went out in pairs. However, in the cold light of day, it was rare to find two girls that could actually pass as twins, and I was hopeful that Jody and Rachel would live up to my expectations.

As the image appeared in my Zoom security camera, I had to do a double-take. A young blonde walked seductively towards my front door, looking almost identical to Jody. I opened the door before Rachel announced her arrival, and she stepped over my threshold, seemingly unfazed by my nudity. In a move that the girls had obviously choreographed, Rachel stood next to Jody, and the two of them waited there silently, inviting me to find the subtle differences between them, as I took in the alluring visual.

Truth was, as close as they were to being identical twins, I could have been looking at a mirror image of Jody.

"Do we look like twins, Papa?" Jody asked with a smile. "Do you think you will be able to tell us apart if we move in with you?"

I stood there dumbfounded, my mouth wide open as I processed her words and absorbed their almost perfect symmetry.

"We are exactly the same height, Papa," Rachel added, using the nickname Jody had chosen for me. "Well, not naked," she added, as the two of them giggled like a couple of schoolgirls.

"The illusion of us being the same height is achieved by Rachel wearing slightly higher heels," Jody informed me. "This compensates for the fact that she is actually three quarters of an inch shorter than me. Close your eyes, Papa."

As I closed my eyes, I heard some shuffling and whispering, before Rachel spoke.

"Open up," she said quietly.

They had rotated one hundred and eighty degrees, and were now facing away from me. As they stood in silence, holding hands in a gesture of togetherness, I honestly couldn't tell them apart. I knew Jody was on the left because she had been on that side before they rotated away from me. Imagine my surprise then, when Jody spoke and I realized that she was now on the right side of the duo.

"Our matching hair color," she continued, as I absorbed the fact that I had already lost track of who was who, "is achieved through periodic bleaching treatments, always scheduled on the same day to ensure continuity. Baldwin selected this perfect porn-star shade of platinum, because it contrasts beautifully with our piercing blue eyes. However, you can put your own finishing touches on us, once we are yours, if the whole platinum hair, blue eyes thing is not your preference."

They rotated one hundred and eighty degrees to face me, and both opened their eyes wide, and made eye-contact with me. I had never seen such bright blue-eyes before, and to see the two young blondes in the same room, with the incredibly alluring eye color was otherworldly, and caused my cock to dance between my thighs.

"Contact lenses," Rachel informed me. "Available in nearly two hundred shades. This one is called baby-blue."

As they catalogued the extent to which Baldwin went to ensure their uniformity, I would learn that their striking similarities were mostly fabricated, a testament to Baldwin's desire to possess a pair of young identical twins. Just as he had cleverly overcome their height differences, so too had he given them strict weight guidelines, to ensure symmetry in their petite frames. Jody was expected to maintain her weight at 110lbs, while Rachel, being three quarters of an inch shorter, was required to be 106lbs at all times, to further ensure their physical similarity.

They worked out five times a week, using the same personal trainer, and he was diligent in his efforts to keep them looking virtually identical. Even though I knew Madison put a lot of time and effort into projecting her desired image, I had never considered modifying a woman's appearance to the extent that Baldwin had. Clarkson had beautified Olivia when he enjoyed his threesome with her and Madison, but the twins were on another level.

They continued to stand in front of me, silent now, still holding hands, periodically rotating in unison to allow me to take in every minute detail. The more I observed, the more identical they appeared, down to the pink gingham hair bows, uniformly arranged in the exact same position, and tied at the same length with a matching knot. They both had the pink glitter on their cheekbones, their dress lengths were identical, both several inches too short, but equally obscene.

"Can I see the closet space?" Rachel asked, finally shattering the silence. "I have a lot of clothes."

"Lead the way, Pete," Jody instructed as I turned towards the hallway, conscious of the fact that I was still butt-naked. "Give Rachel a house tour."

After a brief tour of my condominium, during which Rachel seemed predominantly focused on where she was going to keep all of her clothes, we ended up back in the open-living area. As the two of them moved closer to me, Rachel extended her feminine hand towards me, and raked her manicured nails across my stomach, causing me to jump reflexively.

"Don't worry, Papa," Rachel whispered seductively. "I don't bite."

My breathing was heavy now, the excitement caused by the visual of the pair of them, beginning to overwhelm me. Rachel traced her fingertips down my abdomen towards my pubic area, which my body responded to with an expulsion of pre-cum that hung lewdly from tip of my cock.

"Easily excited," Rachel mocked. "I like that."

As she continued to fuck with me, her baby blue eyes glinting with delight, she ran the tip of one nail down the underside of my cock, until she reached my swollen nuts. She gave my balls a tender squeeze, and then moved closer to me and put her lips next to my ear.

"Do you enjoy anal sex?" she asked, as I continued to leak pre-cum profusely.

I was lost for words, and merely nodded my affirmation.

"Me too," she said quietly. "Although my current owner has an oversized cock and enjoys hurting me when he sodomizes me," she added ruefully. "You are much more appropriately proportioned for that activity," she said with a giggle. "Will you be gentle with us when you butt-fuck us, Papa?"

"Yes." I stammered, my voice cracking under her sustained teasing. "Jesus. Yes. Of course."

"How many times a day can you come?" she continued, enjoying the desire in my eyes. "Eight? Nine?"

Jody joined her now, her moist lips occupying my other earlobe as they whispered promises of pure delight to me.

"Would you like a little taste of Rachel?" Jody offered. "Something for you to look forward to. Are rim-jobs still your favorite sexual activity?"

I heard the moan leave my lips before I even processed what they were offering me. I breathed in heavily, and let out a sigh as I felt their dainty hands begin to tickle my buttocks.

"Is he clean, Jody?" Rachel asked.

"Most men are, Rachel," Jody assured her young friend. "Baldwin only makes you rim him without showering, as a form of control. Most men are far more considerate of their hygiene where analingus is concerned."

"Why don't you take a quick shower, Papa?" Rachel said. "We will flip a coin and see which one of us will suck you off, and which one will rim you."

"Unless you have a preference, of course," Jody added seductively. "We want this to be all about you."

Truth was, I didn't have a preference. It was a dream come true to have the two of them simultaneously blow and rim me, regardless of whose lips were where.

"No preference," I said meekly, as I excused myself to take a shower. "Be right back."

I never even heard my front door open as they slipped out into the night. As I lathered between my ass-cheeks, trying to make my taint and asshole squeaky clean for my upcoming two-girl treat, the two of them grabbed the rest of their stuff, and left me high and dry. Disappointment did not begin to encapsulate the feelings that I was experiencing, once I noticed that they had left. I tried to find the silver lining, after all I had fucked my dream girl after months of fantasizing about her. However, as the alcohol surged through my veins, I felt a profound sense of loss. I knew that they had played me, and I wanted them in my lives on a permanent, live-in basis.

My disappointment conspired with the alcohol to make me sleepy, and shortly after I took a shower, I headed for bed. I smelled their scent as soon as I entered my master bedroom, and for a split-second half-expected to find them in my bed. Obviously this was wishful thinking, and as I pulled back my bed covers I was greeted by the source of the fragrant scent.

In the middle of my bed were two pairs of matching, pink gingham panties. They were still warm, perfectly scented, the moist crotches slick with the evidence of their arousal. Apparently fucking with me had got them both hot too, although it was a little late for me to do anything about it. Beneath the tiny silk panties, which were intertwined as if to convey that they were a package deal, there was a Manila envelope. My hands were shaking as I opened it and removed its contents.