Trust Fund Baby Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a "memo of understanding" signed by both of the girls. As I began to read it, I realized that it was similar in verbiage to a slave contract, the likes of which I had seen online. Although it was not necessarily legally binding, it did an excellent job of conveying the expectations and obligations of both parties. I was referred to throughout the entire document as "Master" and my primary obligation seemed to be the payment of fifteen thousand dollars per month, split equally between the girls, payable on the first day of every month, in advance.

The girls, referred to throughout the document as the "Toys" had an obligation to provide me unlimited sexual releases, three-hole access, and to be available for my needs twenty four hours a day. Very specific limits were outlined, but they were outside the boundaries of what I considered erotic anyway. No permanent markings without express approval, not limited to, but including scarring through excessive punishment, tattoos, branding, piercings, and body modifications. Also, no scat play, whatever the fuck that was.

I was quite surprised that Jody and Rachel felt the need to protect themselves from some of those disgusting activities, and wondered exactly what went on in Baldwin's house behind closed doors. I know he had a punishment room, but was he subjecting them to some more sinister treatments. I signed the document with a shaky hand, anticipating the two of them in my bed by the following day. Tonight even, if I could figure out a way to contact Jody.

A few moments later, my phone dinged, alerting me to the fact that I had received a text. I didn't recognize the number, but judging by the message, it was from Jody.

"Are you in bed yet, Papa?" the text read.

"Just got in," I responded immediately. "Send me your bank account details and I will wire transfer the cash. Can you guys come back tonight?"

After I snapped a quick picture of the signed memorandum of understanding, I attached it to the text and sent it. Time slowed to a halt as I awaited the response, and about twenty minutes later my phone dinged. Another text, complete with an attachment.

"Sorry, Pete," it read. "I think I just turned your life upside down."

The attachment was a beautiful picture of Jody and Rachel, taken earlier that day as they posed playfully in the master closet of Baldwin's bedroom. They were dressed identically in their pink gingham dresses, highlighting the fact that this whole encounter was pre-meditated. As I admired their photogenic young faces, it struck me. Oh fuck. Of course this was pre-meditated. Not by either of the girls though, but rather by Baldwin and Clarkson, as they sought to derail my marriage to Madison.

I knew that Jody wouldn't respond to my texts, but I sent them anyway. Dozens of them over the course of several hours, ranging from a sweet thank you for her company, to a reaffirmation of my commitment to transfer the first installment into her bank account.

It was Madison that responded the following morning. Evidently, Rachel and Jody had gone home to Baldwin's place and told her everything. They outlined, in excruciating detail, the ease with which Jody had been able to seduce me, my capitulation to their offer of a two-girl session, and my intent to pay them to be my live-in lovers.

Madison was succinct in her correspondence, but I could sense the rage lurking beneath the words. She terminated our relationship, demanded that I pack all of her belongings and arrange them neatly in the garage, and ominously informed me that I could expect Olivia back, after she received her much-needed medical treatment. I tried to reason with her, but each time I texted her, I received an increasingly lewd photo of her engaged in sex-acts with Baldwin.

My cuckold tendencies were stirred by the pictorial evidence of Baldwin sexually abusing her, but part of me prayed that she had a memorandum of understanding of her own, to protect her from that sadistic prick. Madison and I had been here before, on more than one occasion, and I knew that her departure would be temporary. She would be gone a few days, get her jollies by fucking some other guys and rubbing my nose in it, before we patched things up and got married. The demand to pack up her stuff was a little unsettling, particularly because I knew to tread carefully on this unfamiliar territory.

Madison was my first actual relationship, and the first woman that I had cohabitated with, so I wasn't sure of the etiquette with regard to packing up her stuff. Knowing that her lingerie collection was very important to her, I tried to do the right thing. I drove to the LaPerla store, and once they realized that I was Madison's benefactor, they were more than happy to give me several dozen of their instantly recognizable gift boxes.

My intent was to ensure that none of the exquisite pieces were damaged in transit, but it was extremely emasculating to package up all of her intimates, knowing that another man, or potentially other men, were going to enjoy her in them.

Dozens of the pieces still had the price-tags attached, and I drove myself crazy as I ran a mental tab of how much I had spent on her over the months we were together. As my jealousy surged through my veins, I was tempted to cut those fucking price-tags off, which would have rendered them ineligible for return, as well as sent a stark message to her lover, that all of her lingerie collection had been previously enjoyed by me.

Fortunately for Madison, the gentleman in me prevailed, and I found myself taking the upmost care to fold and package the silky garments. A few months later, on her return under completely different circumstances, I found myself once again in possession of her extensive underwear collection. As she hung her stuff in the small guest closet that I permitted her to use, it was evident that the same care had not been taken in the packaging and transportation of the garments. Had I been privy to that information today, I would have jerked off on a few random pieces, for Baldwin to discover.

I figured I would have one final run at Madison when she came to collect her stuff, hoping that my impassioned pleas would change her mind. However, she never came back to my place, electing to send Rachel and Jody over to do the dirty work. My heart sank when the guard at the security gate informed me that the twins were here, and by the time they had driven up to the front door of my condominium, I was already sporting a very noticeable erection.

"Nothing personal Pete," Jody said cheerfully, as she began to load the LaPerla boxes into the back of a brand new Mercedes S600. "Strictly business," she added.

"How much is he paying you guys a month now?" I asked, trying to conceal my jealousy.

"Well, thanks to you," Jody said sweetly, "after Baldwin read the memo of understanding that we drafted, he increased our monthly allowance to twenty thousand dollars."

"Yes, thanks Papa," Rachel added with a smile. "Oh, and don't tell Madison, he got her on the cheap."

As I shuffled around uncomfortably, contemplating exactly what Baldwin getting my fiancée on the cheap entailed, one of the LaPerla boxes fell onto the floor of the Mercedes, spilling its contents onto the luxuriously carpeted floor. As Rachel bent over at the waist to retrieve the intimates, she let out an excited squeal.

"The price-tags are still on these pieces," she said animatedly. "Let's check the other boxes."

Their excitement was palpable as they unloaded the boxes from the S600, and upon discovering that many of the pieces still had the original tags affixed, they began to pick through the boxes, selecting various items of clothing that they considered to be sexy. Of course, ever cognizant of Baldwin's requirement that they be identically attired at all times, they focused on the items of which there were duplicates.

Once they had appropriated an armful of LaPerla intimates, they disappeared through my front door, apparently intent on trying their new clothes on. I estimate they had taken about a dozen pieces each, ensuring that they had the matching panties, garter-belts and stockings to go with them.

I tried to give them some privacy, maintaining a respectful distance, but the sound of them giggling in my bathroom made me venture closer. Jody saw me first, lurking by the bathroom door, my erection visible in my pants.

"Come here, Papa," she beckoned. "We need a man's opinion."

Desire is a very difficult emotion to quantify, but looking back on that moment, I can honestly say that I had never desired anything more than the two of them, as they cavorted in my bathroom, trying on several thousand dollars worth of LaPerla lingerie. The fashion show moved quickly, as I waited just outside the bathroom door for the two of them to emerge, dressed identically in some exquisite shade of intimate wear. My cock throbbed in my jeans, as we moved through the entire color palette, and the twins looked to me for my opinion.

They looked phenomenal in everything they tried on, presenting a perfect fantasy image as they playfully posed in the expensive lingerie. My personal favorites were the multiple shades of blue that complimented their bright blue eyes, and the hot pink, which made them look like a pair of pornstars. I didn't even have to verbalize my preference for those colors, the physical reaction in my jeans telegraphing my approval and eliciting a giggle from the twins.

"Papa likes us in blue," Rachel said sweetly, as they cavorted in front of me in a shade called Sky Blue.

"I see that," Jody added playfully. "That is exactly the reaction I am looking for."

It was almost an hour later when they finally stopped tormenting me, and my nuts ached. I had experienced the phenomenon known as "blue balls" before, as have most young men. However, this was different, a much more intense discomfort, bordering on actual pain. In fact, had it occurred without the prolonged teasing session, I would have sought medical advice, such was the intensity.

The girls knew it too, and they looked at each other knowingly. It made me wonder how often they were able to induce such a strong physical reaction from a man, and if they derived some pleasure from it. They certainly seemed to be enjoying my torment. That is why it was such a surprise when Rachel offered me some relief, although it wasn't going to be a prolonged encounter, in my current elevated state of arousal.

"Lose the jeans, Papa," she whispered, as they both stared expectantly at me.

"We are serious, Pete," Jody added. "You look like you are in some desperate need of release. Get naked."

I didn't need to be asked again, although as I fumbled around with the top button of my jeans, I realized that my expectations of a threesome with these two goddesses, was going to be vastly different from the actual encounter. Once I was naked, they maneuvered me into position in front of the counter to ceiling mirror that hung behind my double sinks.

My cock was swollen with desire, the glans red and warm to the touch from the extended fight to escape the confinement of my jeans. My nuts ached terribly, and pre-cum flowed freely from the tip of my cock. Rachel touched me first, using the soft palm of her hand to rub gently under my cock-head, stimulating my frenulum, and causing an involuntary release of pre-cum. Jody put her hand under my nuts, which were tightly constricted and quite painful.

"His nuts are swollen," she said quietly, as Rachel nodded her understanding. "He is ready to come for us."

"Where do you keep your lube?" Rachel asked innocently, unaware of the layout of my condo.

"Bedside table," I whispered, barely able to get the words out. "Top drawer."

As soon as she turned to go into my master bedroom and retrieve the KY jelly, it hit me. Their panties! Fuck. I had hidden the two pairs of matching pink gingham underwear in the top drawer of my bedside table, anticipating a future jerk-off session using them as visual stimulation.

A few seconds later, a smiling Rachel re-entered the bathroom, my favorite lube in one hand, and the girls' panties in the other.

"Have you jerked off with these already?" she asked, as she tossed them onto the marble countertop.

"Not yet," I mumbled, regretting my choice of words the second they left my mouth.

"Yet?" Jody chimed in. "So you are planning to?"

"I want to watch him beat off," Rachel informed us, in a tone that told me that it wasn't a suggestion.

Several things happened in unison as Rachel issued her proclamation, most of which seemed to indicate that this was going to happen. My body betrayed me immediately, my face reddening with humiliation and my cock jumping around reflexively with excitement. At the same instant, Jody reached for the panties and began to position them in such a way to increase my visual stimulation.

Both pairs had been left for me with slick crotches, and while their vaginal secretions had dried to leave a white, flaky residue, the aroma of their arousal still permeated the silky panties. Jody positioned one pair on the countertop, taking care to ensure that the soiled crotch was visible. She lifted the other pair skyward, and as Rachel looked on approvingly, she draped them around my neck, once again positioning the aromatic crotch so that it was hanging just under my nose. My nostrils flared as I inhaled the scent of the dried vaginal secretions, unaware of which of the two of them these belonged to.

Moments later, Rachel handed me the lube, and they looked on in silence, until I flipped the top open.

"There you go, Papa," Jody said cheerfully. "Now you are getting it."

The condescension in her voice was palpable and actually contributed to my arousal. I had been fantasizing constantly about getting naked with these two goddesses ever since I first laid eyes on Rachel just a couple of days ago. I had imagined all kinds of titillating scenarios, particularly as both of the twins were aware of my penchant for rim-jobs, and both had been forthright about the fact that they were three-hole girls.

However, even though I had created multiple fantasy encounters in my mind, I hadn't concocted this one. It never even crossed my mind that I would be naked, jerking off in front of them, with the visual and aroma of their soiled panties to egg me on.

After I had applied a copious amount of KY jelly to the tip of my cock, I rubbed it in to the shaft and glans, and looked expectantly at the twins in the mirror, hoping to get a little participation from one, or both of them.

"We just want to watch this time," Rachel teased, the inference being that there may be a next.

"Yes, Papa," Jody added, "jerk off for us."

Once it became apparent that this was to be a solo effort, I wrapped my fist firmly around the shaft of my cock, and started to slowly masturbate. It wasn't the ideal scenario for me to bust a nut, especially as the twins looked on expectantly, awaiting the inevitable fireworks when I blew my load.

Once I had established a steady rhythm, they scooted closer to me, and resting their delicate manicured hands on my bare ass, began to taunt me.

"I won the coin toss," Rachel began, in a barely audible whisper, as her soft lips grazed my earlobe. "I elected to be the rim-job girl."

I let out a whimper at her provocative words, remembering that they had offered to flip a coin, to see who would suck me off, and who would eat my ass.

"To start," Jody corrected her young friend. "You agreed we could take turns eating Papa's ass."

I was well on my way to release now, my nuts throbbing under the visual and auditory stimulation of the twins.

"I want you to aim for the crotch of Jody's panties, when you come," Rachel teased. "The ones on the countertop," she added for clarification. "Mine are hanging around your neck."

"How do you know which are yours?" I asked through ragged breaths, as I felt my orgasm approach. "They look identical to me."

"While I agree that they are indistinguishable from each other by sight," Rachel said quietly, "I can ascertain which panties are mine, by the aroma. A woman knows her own scent. Inhale deeply," she instructed, as she held the crotch of her silky intimates to my nose.

While I could definitely detect an aromatic smell, I hadn't been anywhere near Rachel's pussy, and so I was operating in a vacuum, when it came to recognition of her scent. This dawned on Rachel just before I verbalized it, and she put one hand between her legs, and began to touch herself. Seconds later, as a visibly moist finger emerged from between her labia, she raised it to my nose. Releasing her grip on the gingham panties so that they hung back around my neck, she wiped the tip of her finger across my upper lip, the transfer of her secretions occurring immediately upon contact.

"There," she said quietly. "Inhale again. Recognize me now?"

"I am close," I moaned, as I breathed in the scent of Rachel's teenage pussy.

It was probably my youth, and incredibly fortunate financial situation, that combined to create hope in every scenario, and ever the optimist, I voiced my desires as I approached my climax.

"Will you guys help me over the edge?" I begged, envisioning a two-girl hand-job, or maybe even some oral attention.

"Let me make one thing abundantly clear," Rachel said firmly, her tone belying her angelic looks. "We are Baldwin's fuck-toys. My juices on your upper lip are a freebie, but that is the closest you will ever get to my teenage pussy."

"Baldwin would be furious if he knew that we watched you beat off," Jody added. "He is very territorial when it comes to his toys."

After they made it abundantly clear that I wasn't going to get much play from them, I resigned myself to self-service, and increased the intensity of my masturbation. Jody smiled sweetly at me in the mirror, and seemed to soften her stance somewhat, as she placed her dainty hand on my buttocks and started to rake her nails across them. Taking her cue from her young friend, Rachel cupped my nuts with the palm of her hand, and tickled the base of my shaft with her perfectly manicured nails.

"Your nuts are incredibly swollen," Rachel said with a giggle. "It feels like you really need to blow your load."

A few seconds later as Rachel gently massaged my nuts, and Jody slipped one finger between the crack of my ass-cheeks, and teased my taint, I let out a guttural roar, and exploded all over the crotch of Jody's panties. In the process, as I unloaded my swollen nuts, I also ejaculated all over the marble countertop, my custom Hansgrohe taps, and the counter to ceiling wall mirror, that was providing me the visual of the twins as they watched my orgasm.

The relief was immediate and complete, and my nuts no longer felt as if they were being squeezed in a vice. As I stood there panting, the twins kissed me on each cheek, and backed out of the bathroom.

"Gotta run, Papa," Rachel said sweetly. "See you around town."

I turned to see them scoop up a large armful of Madison's lingerie, and reappropriate it for their own needs.

"Our little secret," Jody said as she winked at me.

Still dressed in their matching Sky Blue LaPerla lingerie, they dragged their haul to the Mercedes S600, separating it from the intimates that they intended to return to Madison. There was no attempt at modesty on their part, although shielded from the world as I was by virtue of living in a gated community, they weren't in much danger of being seen. Moments later, the sleek black car left my driveway, the personalized license plate that read "JODY TOY" giving me a final reminder of who the twins belonged to.