Trust Fund Baby Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a more detached, less personal encounter, with the two co-eds on their knees before me, as I masturbated standing above them. I wanted them to witness my power over them, and so I gave them their next directive.

"Open your eyes, you sluts," I said, as I moved closer to their interlocked mouths. "Look up at me while I get ready to blow my load on your faces."

They gave each other a sideways glance, as if to ask if they were really going through with this, before they resumed kissing and looked up at me in unison.

"Tilt your heads back for me," I instructed, "and keep kissing."

I could tell that Gina was having the roughest time being demeaned, and so I focused my attention on her, belittling her as I approached my orgasm.

"You are a very good girl, Gina," I said condescendingly. "You will do well in the male dominated workforce. Obedient and submissive, just the way men like their subordinates to be. If I was your boss, I would blow my load on you every day at work. You better pray that you get a nice supervisor. Some guys are assholes at work."

As I demeaned her, I could see the self-doubt in her eyes, and I began to wonder if she suffered from mental fragility. I continued to jerk off furiously, blowing my load across their pretty faces a few seconds later. I blew one rope of cum on Betty's face, but focused mostly on the object of my sustained derision, Gina. After I had finished emptying my nuts, Gina's face and hair were both covered in my ejaculate, and she could barely open her eyes. I had a feeling that this was the first two-girl blow-job for both of them, as I had to continually direct them.

"Eat my jizz," I told the two of them, as they look in bewilderment at each other.

"I am tested regularly," I assured them. "I am completely free of STIs. Eat."

In another completely rookie move, taking my word for it they extended their tongues in unison, and began to lick my semen from each other's faces. As they knelt on the hard tiles of the gender-neutral shower block, I instructed them in the fine art of snowballing, and watched on in admiration as they shared my load, spitting it into each other's willing mouths until they had ingested it all.

"Let's shower together," I suggested, as they rose shakily from their knees. "Then I will make your first progress payments to your respective accounts."

I could tell that they were relieved that I had brought up the subject of money, and as they turned the water on, the three of us luxuriated under the high pressure shower heads. It was really warm in there and as the girls got increasingly comfortable, I instructed them to soap each other up.

As I watched them playfully lather each other, it was apparent that they had some shared sexual history. They responded favorably to each other's touch, and soon were both excited, as evidenced by their erect nipples and elevated breathing.

"I want to watch you guys make out," I said firmly, as they slowly brought their lips together.

Their desire for each other was obvious, and as I directed them, their arousal was noticeable. At first they seemed aware of my presence, but as they continued to make out, they appeared to forget about me for a few moments, and after a few sensual caresses and embraces, they ended up on the shower floor, in the sixty-nine position.

Judging by the ease with which they brought each other to climax, this wasn't their first sixty-nine experience. As I watched them orgasm multiple times on each other's faces, my cock stiffened, and my thoughts turned to my own needs. Even though I knew that my status as sugar daddy entitled me to put my desires first, I allowed them to finish, which apparently created some goodwill from the two of them.

As they rose from the floor, their faces both slick with each other's vaginal secretions, they seemed grateful for the latitude I had allowed them, and both realized that it was payback time.

"What would you like from us, Papa?" Betsy offered suggestively, as she grabbed my erection.

I would have had a tough time answering that question a few years ago, but I had long since shed my inhibitions, and suppressed my natural politeness. I had reaped many rewards from my direct approach, and I decided to address the young co-eds with my tried and tested mannerisms.

"Let's clean you guys up first," I said playfully. "It looks like you both had way too much fun."

As the three of us slipped back under the high pressure shower heads, I allowed them to clean each other up, and then asked them to lather me off. It felt great to have four soft young hands roaming all over my body, and once I was covered in soap suds from head to toe, I spread my legs wide apart, and asked them to clean me thoroughly between my ass-cheeks.

I considered this a trial-close, and having encountered varying levels of resistance to this particular request in the past, I was pleasantly surprised when Betsy responded enthusiastically.

"We knew this was coming, didn't we Gina," she said with a giggle. "Your friend Olivia told us exactly what you like, Papa."

"Make sure I am squeaky clean back there," I instructed. "Inside too," I added ominously.

Their efforts to clean my undercarriage had created a copious amount of lather, and Betsy used this as lubrication as she slipped her middle finger through my sphincter, and deep into my anal passage. Wiggling it around inside of me induced some deep physical reaction which felt phenomenal, even as it served the desired purpose of an internal cleanse.

After they deemed I was clean, Gina grabbed the shower head, and as Betsy separated my buttocks, and held them apart, Gina washed the soap suds from between them. I heard the water turn off, and then after a brief discussion about who was going first, they knelt in unison, Betsy scooting around behind me. Once they were in position I raised my leg and placed my foot on the soap holder, which had a stainless steel rail just above it. Although it was more industrial-looking than the purpose-built shelf in my shower at home, it served the same purpose, which was to support my foot as I elevated it, in order to facilitate access to my asshole.

Gina lowered her lips to my cock and began to gently suck me off, while Betsy began to lick and kiss my taint. Having two eighteen year old co-eds on their knees focusing solely on my pleasure was incredibly arousing, and I felt myself on the road to orgasm as they worked in unison to get me off. I figured that we would be returning to the party after I ejaculated, and I wanted to enjoy analingus from both of them before I blew my load, so I allowed them to bring me close to the boil before I told them to switch places.

Gina's reluctance to eat my ass was written all over her young face as Betsy shuffled around in front of me. Trying to avoid the inevitable, she offered me a two-girl blowjob.

"Why don't you let us suck you off, Papa?" Gina asked, as she looked up at me from her knees.

"I already came on your faces," I said dismissively. "I want something different this time."

"Get behind him, Gina," Betsy instructed the timid young girl. "He is squeaky clean back there. You won't taste a thing."

The look on Gina's face as she processed that she was about to eat her first asshole was priceless. It was a combination of revulsion and self-doubt, as she tried to weigh the consequences of such a deep act of submission, against her desire to be an independent, feminist woman. I could sense her internal struggle and I should have probably helped her come to terms with it. However, because I was a controlling asshole, I reiterated her choice, rubbing it in her face, without any attempt to sugarcoat it.

"I have no doubt that you will be a boss one day, Gina," I began condescendingly. "However, every successful person will admit to having paid their dues, and it is time for you to pay yours. Stick your nose deep in between my butt-cheeks, and eat my asshole. Good girl."

My provocative choice of words, particularly the inclusion of the intentionally demeaning phrase "good girl," inflamed her, and as she flashed me a defiant glare, I thought I had pushed her too far.

"We talked about this, Gina," Betsy said softly, in an attempt to comfort her. "We will undoubtedly have to make some sacrifices on our way to world domination."

"That is sage advice," I said with a chuckle, thoroughly enjoying Gina's inner turmoil.

Even though it took several seconds, I could see the wheels turning in her pretty little head, and Gina appeared to accept her fate, and shuffled slowly around on her knees, until she was directly behind me. Intending to make it more difficult for her, I lowered my foot from its elevated position, which invoked a frown from Betsy as she realized that I was fucking with her young friend.

Gina now had to manually separate my buttocks, and she seemed to be having a really tough time with her decision. Finally, after a protracted period of consternation, I felt her manicured fingertips descend on my ass-cheeks, thereby signaling her submission to me. As she spread my buttocks apart, I issued a new directive.

"Start with my taint," I ordered, before adding the words that I knew invoked a strong revulsion within her. "Good girl."

Gina hesitated momentarily, before adjusting her position so that she could approach me from directly underneath my junk. Seconds later I felt her moist lips touch my nether regions, and she began to lap softly at my taint. Betsy gave me another disapproving look, and then lowered her mouth to my cock-head.

As the two of them sucked and rimmed me in unison, I felt myself on the road to orgasm. I continued to direct and demean Gina, as Betsy looked up at me disapprovingly. Finally, as I felt myself almost at the edge of release, I issued a firm directive to Gina.

"Stick your tongue deep inside my asshole, girl," I said authoritatively. "Keep it there until I tell you otherwise."

There was minimal hesitation this time, which was a good indicator that Gina had ceased her internal struggle, and had reconciled herself to the fact that she was my fuck-toy for the foreseeable future. Once her tongue penetrated the defenses of my sphincter, I spoke again.

"Wiggle it around inside me. You may feel some pressure when I orgasm but don't panic and withdraw."

I felt compelled to warn her about this, because I had experienced rim-jobs in the past where the girl had pulled her tongue out from inside my ass, in response to the strong contractions that my sphincter underwent during orgasm. Gina couldn't respond in her current compromised state, but she wrapped her hands around my hips as if to affirm that she was going nowhere.

Moments later, as Betsy slurped enthusiastically on my cock, and looked up at me smiling broadly, I ejaculated into her warm, moist mouth. It was a tremendous orgasm, made all the more satisfying by my subjugation of Gina, who kept her tongue buried in my ass as my nuts continued to spasm.

Betsy appeared to understand the post-orgasmic increased sensitivity of the male organ, and suckled my cock-head gently as I slowly gathered my composure. I placed one hand on the back of Gina's head to hold her in place. In response, she shook her head from side to side and firmed up her grip on my hips, as if to let me know that she wasn't going anywhere. Deciding to put my trust in the young girl, I let my hand fall to my side, and Gina submissively continued to eat my ass.

I made them stay in their respective positions for a few more minutes until my cock softened, and stopped leaking semen.

"Fetch me some bottled water, Betsy," I instructed the young co-ed, as she wiped my seminal fluids from her lips.

I watched intently as Betsy got dressed and freshened herself up. Once she deemed herself respectable, she left the gender-neutral shower block, and started down the long hallway to the main room of the dorms.

"We should probably take a shower, Gina," I said sweetly, as she got up from her knees. "Then I will pay you guys for your company. I am going to give you an extra two hundred and fifty dollars for your enthusiasm."

I could see the self-hate on her face as I purposefully tied the demeaning sex-act of analingus to the mention of payment, in particular the bonus for her enthusiastic rim-job. However, knowing that she desperately needed the money, I decided to push her boundaries a little more.

"Would you like the opportunity to earn another two hundred and fifty dollars?" I asked quietly.

"Doing what?" she asked tentatively, appearing to hate herself for still engaging me.

"It's a yes or no question, Gina," I responded. "But you are going to want to do this before Betsy returns," I assured her. "Trust me."

"Yes," she whispered. "I really need the money."

"Good girl," I said quietly, knowing how much she hated that particular salutation. "Lay down on the shower floor, on your stomach."

Gina dropped her head in resignation and lowered herself to the tiled floor. If she knew what degradation awaited her she didn't transmit it, although once she was in my desired position, I noticed that she closed her eyes. I made her wait for it. As she lay prone on the shower floor, I stood over her and began to belittle her.

"One day, when you are running your own little fiefdom," I began, as a trickle of piss exited the tip of my cock and splashed onto her lower legs, "remember the sacrifices you made for your education."

With little to no pushback forthcoming, I relaxed my bladder and directed a steady stream of my warm piss all over Gina's buttocks and lower back. You could see the revulsion written all over her teenage face, and after a few seconds of being urinated on, she turned away from me, her long hair cascading down her back.

"Face me, girl," I instructed her firmly. "And smile."

Reluctantly, Gina turned her head back towards me, and a forced smile appeared on her face. I moved slowly towards her, allowing her to understand the gravity of what was about to transpire. Redirecting my stream of urine, I began to piss on the tiled shower floor, just a couple of inches in front of her face. This infuriated Gina, particularly as the golden liquid was splashing on the hard surface, the ricocheting droplets dampening her face and hair.

"Keep smiling, girl," I taunted, as she forced the grimace from her face.

This was a true test for Gina, as she struggled to balance her pressing financial needs and her desire to be an independent feminist, and I suspected that at any moment she was going to throw in the towel, and get up from her prone position.

Before she had the opportunity to stop me, I decided to push the boundaries one last time, and I straddled her, placing my feet either side of her head. Stepping roughly on her hair, which elicited an anguished cry from the young co-ed, but also served to hold her firmly in place, I pissed all over the top of her head, soaking her hair in the process.

Despite Gina's smile having vanished, she lay there passively as I defiled her, the Women's Studies Feminist being taught a valuable life-lesson in the dorm rooms of her Freshman year.

Once I had finished my lengthy piss, I remained looming over her, shaking my cock so that the final drips of urine fell onto her naked frame.

By the time Betsy returned, Gina was already showering away the memory of her debasement, and Betsy and I started to talk about payment. After she shared her bank account routing numbers with me, I transferred the full twenty-five hundred dollars into her account.

"Would you like the opportunity to earn an extra grand?" I offered, knowing full well that her financial situation wasn't as desperate as Gina's. "Nothing crazy," I added. "Just keep Gina focused on the end goal, and don't ever discuss payment with her."

As Betsy agreed to keep her friend on my program, I transferred an extra thousand dollars into her account, and asked her to leave me alone with her young friend. Finally, after scrubbing herself clean for what seemed like an eternity, Gina emerged from the shower looking forlorn.

"Where is Betsy?" she asked, apparently seeking consolation from her room-mate.

"She went to freshen up our drinks," I lied. "I just paid her the first installment," I added, setting the expectation of a partial payment to Gina.

While Gina didn't seem thrilled by the prospect of the payments being disbursed in installments, I was holding all of the cards. For this reason, I never asked her how much she needed, but rather informed her that I intended to pay her twenty-five percent of the agreed upon sum.

"Of course," I added magnanimously, "any bonuses that you earn are payable on completion of the task."

With that proclamation made, I went to my jacket and pulled out several Traveler's Checks, sorting through the denominations until I had exactly eleven hundred and twenty-five dollars worth. Traveler's Checks, while still honored at every mainstream banking institution in the United States, have fallen out of favor with the advent of ATMs, and it was clear from the look of distrust on her face that Gina had never seen one before.

After ensuring her that they were as good as cash, and allowing her to verify my assertion on her phone, I signed them over to her. My real reason for paying her using this particular financial instrument was so that she would have to go into her bank to redeem them for cash. Knowing this, I took the time to record the reason for the payment, handwriting a few words on the Memo section of the check.

After the words "Services Rendered," I wrote blow-job on one of the two hundred and fifty dollar Traveler's Checks. On another, the denomination of which was also two hundred and fifty dollars, I wrote golden shower. The five hundred dollar Traveler's Check, was inscribed with the word analingus, followed by the word rim-job in parentheses, in case the bank-cashier needed further clarification.

"You do need to present these in person, to cash them," I added cheerfully, enjoying the horrified look on her face, as I handed her five individual checks, each marked with a demeaning notation in the Memo section. "See you back at the party."

Upon my return to the party, I was astounded to see a makeshift glory-hole in the corner of the room. It wasn't as beautifully constructed as my own four-foot high box in my punishment room, consisting as it was of a simple white sheet hung from the ceiling, with a small hole approximately waist high. However, judging by the line of horny frat guys, it was getting some use.

Despite several offers from the guys, I declined to avail myself of the services of the anonymous woman who knelt behind the sheet. However, I did offer to upgrade the facilities. The next day, having hired a competent handyman, I paid to have a small plywood closet built in the corner, complete with a padded floor so that the girl could kneel more comfortably for an extended period of time.

I added a full-length curtain outside of the closet, so that the lucky recipient could have some modicum of privacy as he got his cock sucked. As a token of their appreciation, the fraternity suggested that I could go first, each time the glory-hole was open for business.

After I voiced my concerns about ensuring that every young woman who volunteered to kneel in the box was of legal age, the Resident Advisor got involved. Every college dorm has an RA, a slightly older, young adult, entrusted with the protection of his youthful charges. Joe was a short, slender male, with virtually no redeeming physical attributes but in his capacity as the RA, he was afforded tremendous power within the walls of the dormitory. I was the Alpha Male of the entire facility, but Joe was a close second, and despite his very average looks and slight physique, he enjoyed an inordinate amount of pussy, due to his position.