Trust Fund Baby Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right at the moment she reached me, I turned to face her, and she extended both arms to embrace me in a hug. I knew she could feel my erection jutting from my pants as we hugged, and this was confirmed by her next words as we parted.

"Now that is the kind of reaction I look for in a man," she said excitedly. "You seem happy to see me."

This wasn't going exactly to plan, as I usually controlled the conversation when it came to women, particularly those who I was considering hiring. However, Jade seemed very comfortable and if she was already immersed in the industry, she must have known that this interview was going to be sexually charged.

"Thanks for stopping by Jade," I responded, as I checked her out.

Normally, after a few moments of small talk, in which most prospective employees would appear nervous and apprehensive, I would take them to the VIP room, and have them dance for me. Jade, however, was very comfortable in this situation and walked around to the other side of my desk, before she began to sell herself.

"I am the top billing at Paradise," she began, referring to my competitor's club. "I have dozens of regulars, a few of whom I will invite here to watch me dance, as I am cognizant of your elevated expectations as far as the clientele you wish to attract. Let me pose for you first, so that you can get a good look at what I have to offer. Take your time."

Following that provocative statement, Jade ran though a series of obviously choreographed poses, each designed to showcase every square inch of her flawless body. Initially posing while standing, she transitioned to bending over my desk, kneeling on my desk, adopting the doggy-style position on my desk, before ending up on her back, with her legs splayed wide-open, and her stripper heels digging into the leather topped desk.

In an testament to the way that she moved, I was rock-hard and breathing heavily, even though she had not removed either piece of her bikini.

"Why don't you show me the way to the VIP room?" she asked. "I will run you through the menu of extras available to the most generous men."

Her confidence was unsettling, and I feared that if I didn't gain control of our encounter quickly, she was going to assert herself over me in the future. My fears proved unfounded once we entered the VIP room, and Jade invited me to sit on the oversized chair, designed specifically for the clients to enjoy whatever the dancer was offering.

The large leather recliner was raised slightly on an elevated platform that ran all around it. There was a side table next to the chair for the client to rest his drink, and a Baccarat ashtray designed for a cigar. Jade had ordered me a vodka on ice, and the frosted glass sat on a stainless steel plate, to keep it cool.

The chair was wide enough for two people to sit in comfortably, and the bottom panel and center of the leather seating area could be removed, to create a luxurious environment for analingus.

As I went to sit, I noticed that the center of the seat had already been removed, leaving a large opening through which the floor was visible. I flashed her a look of approval and she responded graciously.

"I have done my homework, Papa," Jade said suggestively. "Vodka on ice and a rim-job is on your menu for today. Please, sit."

Even though Jade was still in control of our interaction, she seemed to know exactly what she was doing so I allowed her to continue her little demonstration. Jade fired up some erotic dance music on a Bluetooth speaker that she had apparently brought to the audition, and began to sway to the music.

By this time in my life, I had fucked well over three hundred women, a large number of whom I had ordered to dance for me. It was an exercise in control to demand that a young, often shy woman, shimmy and shake for me as I looked on in amusement, and the results varied widely from pathetic to erotic. Most of the time, a visibly embarrassed young girl would gyrate awkwardly in front of me, until I tired of their humiliation.

Jade, by contrast, got my attention immediately, moving with the grace and sensuality of a seasoned pro. She was extremely erotic in her movements, and flailed her long platinum hair about as if she were having the time of her life. She kept moving into my personal space, a light touch here, a caress there, as my cock danced around in my pants.

At some point she was on my lap, her breasts in my face and her pussy grinding away against my erection, threatening to shorten our encounter with every thrusting motion. Jade seemed to anticipate my every desire, and was definitely in tune with my body. She took me close to orgasm several times, and as I writhed around in pleasure on the recliner, she periodically undid a shirt button, or removed an article of my clothing, taking the time to fold my things in a neat pile by the side of my chair. By the time she was done teasing me, I was completely naked, with pre-cum all over my thighs.

I wasn't expecting such an all-encompassing lap-dance, and even though she was still wearing her two piece bikini, I desperately wanted to fuck her, such was the level of desire she had inspired in me. Once she was on my lap, she rested her lips against my ear, and as she ran her fingernails up the back of my neck, she whispered softly.

"I think you are ready to fuck, Papa. The condom is optional. I am tested regularly and am on the pill if you want to fuck me bareback."

As if she was already anticipating my answer, Jade slipped her tiny green bikini bottoms to one side, and positioned the entrance to her pussy right over the tip of my cock. Dancing for me had evidently aroused her, because her vagina was slick with her secretions, and I could feel the heat emanating from it, as she transmitted her desire to get fucked. She knew she had me exactly where she wanted me, and as I slipped inside her she let out a satisfied giggle.

Men use the expression "light" to portray the way certain women move, and Jade certainly was deserving of this descriptive. Even though she couldn't have weighed more than one hundred and fifteen pounds, Jade managed to make herself appear weightless, moving with the grace and poise of a cat as we fucked.

Jade wasn't in a hurry either, and over the course of the next thirty minutes, we changed positions at least a dozen times, running through the entire gamut of conventional coupling stances, and several that were new to me. I lost track of time, as she brought me to the edge several times, and then to my surprise, as she slowed her bouncing in my lap to a halt, she announced that our session was complete.

"And that is the VIP experience," Jade said quietly, as she sucked on my earlobe. "Thirty minutes of teasing for two hundred and fifty dollars. Unless there is something else on your mind, Papa?"

There was only one thing on my mind, as I am sure was the case with all of the poor bastards that unwittingly got themselves into this predicament, buried balls-deep inside a goddess with the desire to finish consuming them.

"Jade," I began, trying to hide the desperation in my voice. "Don't leave me like this."

A smile crept across her face as she realized that, despite my prodigious number of sexual encounters, I had succumbed to her teasing, the way all men did.

"What do you have in mind, Papa?" she whispered, as she began to rock slowly in my lap. "How much cash do you have on you?"

Jade's slow grinding motions, presumably perfected through countless hours of practice, were sufficient to keep me wholly engaged without posing any risk of inducing an orgasm from me.

"What the fuck, Jade?" I responded angrily. "Quit fucking about. This is a job interview, for fuck's sake."

As she continued to rock in a tantalizingly seductive manner, she kept her lips on my earlobe, and resumed her negotiations.

"Oh, you have already made the decision to hire me," she said confidently. "Now you have to decide if you want to blow your load into my tight, wet snatch."

"Two hundred," I stammered, trying to remember how much cash I had in my wallet that was on the floor with my clothes. "I have two hundred in cash."

"That won't get you much play in the VIP room these days," she mocked, as she lowered herself down on my cock and contracted her Kegel muscles. "Do you have a credit card in your wallet?"

I nodded my head reflexively, trying to get past this fucking negotiation game so that I could enjoy my release. Jade picked up on my desperation and placed one hand behind my neck. Using me as support, she leaned backwards gracefully, grabbing my pants with her other hand.

"Give me the two hundred in cash and your credit card," she said firmly, as she bounced up and down slowly on my cock.

I was like putty in her hands, even though I was aware that I had a multitude of other options just outside of the VIP room. The club wasn't open yet, but there were two bar staff on the premises, both of whom I had fucked before, and as a last resort, Olivia was always willing to accommodate me. However, as Jade teased me on her road to extracting more cash from me, I wanted her pussy to be the destination for my next load, and we both knew it.

"Five hundred," she whispered, which cleared my head of the one unanswered question that reverberated around the otherwise completely vacuous brain.

"Money well spent, Papa," she added with a giggle. "Even if I say so myself."

By this time I had extracted my wallet from my pants pocket, and as if on auto-pilot, I handed her two crisp one hundred dollar bills, and my Chase credit card. Jade had somehow magically procured a card reader, although in her current state of dress, wearing just two tiny pieces of green fabric and her stripper shoes, I had no clue where she had hidden it.

"How much do you want to tip me?" she added, without any hint of shame.

I was in awe of her process, honed as it obviously was through trial and error and many hours of practice. Throughout the entire negotiation she continued to slowly bounce up and down on me, keeping my cock completely erect and my brain fully engaged on the end goal.

"Charge the full five hundred to my card," I said decisively, trying to see how much of the cash that she returned to me.

"I love generous men," Jade responded with a smile, as she tucked the two hundred dollar bills into her tiny green top.

As we resumed fucking, I had to admire her seductive ways. She had extracted seven hundred dollars from my wallet, with minimal fuss or drama, right in the middle of a fucking job interview. A few moments later, there was a quiet knock on the door, and I realized that my second applicant had arrived for her interview. I had only allocated one hour for Jade, never suspecting for one second that she would manage to draw it out so expertly.

"Your eleven o'clock appointment is here," Olivia said through the small crack in the door. "Shall I ask her to wait in your office?"

Before I had a chance to respond, Jade spoke up, in an authoritative manner.

"Send her in, Olivia," the green-eyed blonde instructed my manager. "I want to meet her too."

As Olivia waited hesitantly behind the door, I gave her my consent, and moments later a nervous looking young redhead appeared, and cautiously entered the VIP room. As soon as she came through the door, it was evident that she didn't possess Jade's confidence, even though she was equally as stunning physically.

Standing at around five feet nine inches tall, with a lithe frame, the gorgeous redhead had beautiful green eyes and a tight little ass. Olivia had intercepted her right before the interview, and dolled her up in a schoolgirl uniform, which accentuated her youthful appearance. She was wearing a red plaid micro-mini skirt, with a matching bra and some stripper heels. Her red hair was arranged in pigtails, held in place with two plaid ribbons, a very girlish addition, that had Olivia written all over it. She seemed a little unsettled by the unorthodox interview setting, but Jade took control and the new girl obediently responded.

"You will use the stage-name, Red," Jade instructed. "The guys will love you, I can assure you," she added, which seemed to put the young girl at ease.

"Come closer, girl," Jade ordered her. "We don't bite."

As Red approached the recliner, in which Jade and I were still coupled, the more experienced dancer issued her next directive.

"Lose the bra, Red," Jade said quietly. "We want to see the goods."

As the young redhead began to unhook her plaid bra, it occurred to me that this was quite possibly the most bizarre job interview that I would ever participate in. However, judging by Jade's blasé attitude, this appeared to be par for the course. I was balls-deep inside Jade as she continued to rock slowly in my lap, her head turned so that she could watch the potential new-hire remove her bra, until she presented her magnificent set of tits to us.

Jade leaned into me and put her lips back on my ear.

"Take my top off, Papa" she whispered. "I want to show you my rack, too."

As I reached around behind her back, I tugged on the strings of her bikini top, causing the tiny garment, and the two hundred dollar bills, to fall into the space between us. Jade grabbed the cash, and slowly rose from my cock, as I tried to hide my abject disappointment at the sudden termination of our encounter.

"Dance for us, Red," Jade instructed the young redhead, as she fired up her Bluetooth speaker. "Don't be shy."

Despite the words of encouragement, Red was in fact extremely shy, and as she began to gyrate slowly in front of us, she closed her eyes to blot out the visual of us. Jade had turned her back towards me, and was watching Red intently as she began to get into the rhythm. Then to my surprise, Jade backed up to where I was sitting and lowered herself slowly onto my cock.

As we resumed fucking, Jade ran Red through a series of dance moves, and as the less experienced girl started to relax, it was evident that she actually possessed a very sensual style.

"She has the right technique for the stage part of the job," Jade said quietly. "Now let's see if she can work the VIP room and earn her tips."

I wasn't ecstatic that Jade had hijacked the interview, but what unfurled next cemented her as one of the seminal encounters in my life. As Red gyrated topless before us, Jade spoke up, quietly yet with an authoritative tone, that left little room for disobedience.

"Kneel," Jade said, as she muted the dance music. "Crawl to us."

Red seemed to take a split-second to process the command, before sinking slowly to her knees. As she got on all fours, and began to crawl towards us, it occurred to me that perhaps the young redhead considered Jade to be the assistant manager of the strip-club, even though she hadn't even been officially hired yet. I felt that I needed to clarify the situation for Red, but my curiosity of Jade's intentions got the better of me, and I remained silent.

"Lay on your back," Jade ordered the young redhead, as she reached my outstretched feet.

As Red obediently rolled over onto her back, Jade resumed her rhythmic up and down motion on my cock, which snapped me back into the reality of the moment, and made me realize that I was on the road to orgasm.

"Slide under the chair," Jade instructed the young girl. "Papa likes rim-jobs. Have you any experience in the art of analingus?"

Unsurprisingly, as Red was in her early twenties, she admitted that mine was not the first ass that she had eaten, and a few seconds later, as she adjusted her position so that her lips were directly beneath my rosebud, she extended her tongue and began to lap away at my asshole.

"How does that feel, boss?" Jade teased, as the two of them worked in tandem to pleasure me. "I think you should hire that girl."

Any resentment that I may have felt towards Jade for the way she had hijacked the interview process, dissipated as I approached my orgasm. I was with two gorgeous women, on the edge of release, grateful for my good fortune at having been born as a Trust Fund Baby. Jade looked over her shoulder at me, her green eyes glinting mischievously as we made eye-contact.

"Bust a nut inside my pussy, whenever you are ready," she whispered. "You deserve this, Papa."

Deserved or not, I had to admit that Jade and Red's attention felt otherworldly, and as I contemplated hiring both of them, there was also the small matter of the seven hundred dollars that Jade had extracted from my wallet. Unexpected, and completely unorthodox in an interview setting, I decided that I needed to bring it up.

"Are you planning to keep my money, Jade?" I asked, as I got closer to my release.

"Are you planning on coming inside my tight, wet pussy, Papa?" she responded. "We can stop if you want a refund."

As I weighed up the situation, I came to the realization that coming inside Jade was worth every single penny of the seven hundred dollars that I had paid her. As Red eagerly tongued my ass, and Jade bounced up and down on my lap, I felt my nuts tighten, and shortly after, I ejaculated deep inside her very tight, very wet, very exclusive pussy. It was a very powerful orgasm, the combination of having not busted a nut all morning, and Olivia's earlier teasing conspiring to make me come hard.

As I composed myself I took the time to thoroughly check Jade out. In addition to being model-quality gorgeous, she was also extremely sensual, and had figured out exactly what floated my boat. Hiring her was a foregone conclusion, and I knew that she would be a big earner for the club. However, her next directive cemented her as a personal favorite of mine, and put a huge smile on my face.

"Keep licking his ass, Red," Jade instructed, as she gradually slowed her motions. "Let's get Papa hard again, and then we will switch places."

Under their combined stimulation, it didn't take me long to develop another erection, my cock stiffening inside Jade's tight snatch, as Red continued to eat my ass. As soon as I was hard, Jade slowly dismounted me, her vaginal secretions evident all over my cock. Red emerged from beneath the chair, still kneeling. The schoolgirl skirt and matching hair ribbons accentuated her youthful appearance and made her look like a picture of innocence, despite the lewd sex-acts that she had been engaging in.

"Stay on your knees," Jade ordered the redhead. "Suck Papa clean. Good girl."

Red was no stranger to oral sex, and as she expertly licked and sucked Jade's secretions from my cock, paying particular attention to my glans and frenulum, I thought that I might ejaculate in her mouth. Jade watched on intently, seemingly impressed with Red's oral talents.

"We found us a blow-job queen," Jade said admiringly, as I rapidly approached my second release. "Red is going to be very popular in the VIP room."

Even though I hadn't ever considered any blow-job to be bad, Red's skillful cock-worship session was one of the best I had ever experienced. It was the combination of soft teasing, and the perfect amount of saliva and suction that was rapidly bringing me to the boil. Jade was paying close attention to my body language, and as I closed my eyes momentarily, she spoke.

"Tell me when you get close, Papa," she whispered. "You can finish inside Red's pussy if you want."

"Or my ass," Red interjected, as she withdrew her lips from my cock and arose from her knees. "No rubber required, Papa."

It was a lot to process, as the two of them stood in front of me, making it abundantly clear that I could bust a nut in any of the six orifices that were on display before me. As I decided how I wanted to come, Jade reached under Red's plaid micro-miniskirt, and seductively lowered her plaid thong panties.

"Oral sex gets me wet," Red admitted sheepishly, as Jade held the soaked panties up to my face, as if to offer proof.