Trust Fund Baby Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to come inside Red's pussy," I said firmly, finally regaining control of my two newest employees. "Jade, get underneath me."

The two of them responded instantly, their voices in unison as they spoke quietly.

"Yes, Papa."

I found the collective show of obedience to be extremely erotic, and I watched on admiringly as Jade dropped the wet plaid panties onto the neat pile of my clothes, before she lowered herself to her knees, and then rolled over onto her back.

Red hiked up her micro-mini and lowered herself slowly onto my erection, her warm pussy enveloping my cock. At the same time, I felt a moist tongue lapping away at my nut-sack, as Jade maneuvered into my desired position.

"Well, Papa," Red said seductively, as she bounced up and down on my cock. "Am I hired?"

I must admit I considered my strip-club to be a way to fuck hot chicks rather than a business, and as the two of them worked in tandem to make me orgasm, I decided to hire them both. As erotic dancers are considered independent contractors under employment law, the rules regarding fraternization are slightly different, and I announced my intention to hire them, even as I was balls-deep inside Red.

"Getting hired is one thing," Jade said wisely, from beneath my chair. "The trick is keeping it interesting for Papa so that you can remain employed."

"Well said, Jade," I responded. "That is very true. Red, you have no idea how many job applicants I see each week."

To my surprise, Red responded by leaning in to my ear and offering me another option for release.

"Why don't you fuck my tight little ass, Papa?" she whispered seductively. "Blow your load deep inside me."

Red didn't even wait for my response, but simply raised her tight, wet pussy up slightly, grabbed the tip of my cock, and realigned it with the entrance to her ass. As soon as my cock-head slipped through her rosebud, I could tell that she had already lubed her anal passage.

"I did my homework, Papa," Red said proudly. "I know you love variety, and I am an all-access kind of girl."

Once I was balls-deep inside Red's third orifice, Jade shifted her focus from my nut-sack to my asshole, licking and nibbling around the highly sensitive entrance, before inserting her tongue through my sphincter. I blew my load a few moments later, under the combined stimulation of the two of them, and once I had caught my breath, Jade emerged from underneath me as Red dismounted my cock.

"We will co-ordinate our schedules with Olivia," Jade said cheerfully, as the two of them headed for the exit of the VIP room. "See you around, Papa."

It was evident to me that Jade had spent a lot of time around paying customers, as her timing was impeccable. Men in relationships pretend to give a fuck after they have orgasmed, because women need the post-coital connection. Given the choice, I would rather the girl get the fuck out of my sight, right after I blow my load. Jade, as a seasoned erotic dancer recognized this, and timed her exit to perfection, leaving me alone with just my thoughts, and an empty nut-sack.