Trust Fund Baby Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think the fat guy is a cuckold," I heard the celebrity hairstylist telling the MAC artists as I entered the dressing room. "He got hard watching that incredible performance."

They stopped gossiping the second I walked in there, realizing how wildly inappropriate it was for them to be discussing what they had apparently witnessed. However, one of the MAC artists, a young girl in her mid-twenties, began to flirt shamelessly with me, obviously in awe of my sexual capabilities.

"I am Kat," she whispered seductively. "Like the pussy."

"Pete," I responded, amused by her double-entendre.

"I know who you are, silly," she said with a giggle,

I knew that Kat must have been aware who I was. I had a very visible profile in Newport Beach, as the owner of Top Shelf Pussy, and a single eligible bachelor with a fleet of exotic cars. Even though I was well aware that I could have enjoyed that MAC girl's attentions in the privacy of the VIP room, I was too focused on the emasculation of Steve Baldwin to respond to her blatant come-on. However, being the dog that I am, I chatted with her for a few moments, and then handed her Olivia's business card.

"Call my club manager, Olivia, if you want to audition for the club," I said cheerfully. "You can use the stage name Pussy. Olivia will walk you through the process and my expectations," I added, as the young girl moved in to my personal space.

Jody emerged from the shower room a few moments later, and Kat reluctantly joined the other three members of the make-over team, as they went to work dolling Jody up for the final act.

"I want her in the Japanese Schoolgirl Uniform next," I said decisively. "Make her wear the booty-shorts backwards," I added.

The team nodded their understanding, and a few seconds later, as Jody processed the fact that the oscillating phallus would now be nestled deep inside her anal cavity, her face reddened.

"Pete," she whispered softly. "Haven't you taken your pound of flesh already?"

Ignoring Jody's attempts to manipulate me, I turned to Kat.

"Make her resemble a Geisha girl," I said firmly. "The club has several black wigs in the dancers' closet."

"Would you like me to use transfer-resistant foundation?" Kat asked me with a knowing smile.

As my confused facial expression transmitted my lack of understanding, Kat clarified its purpose.

"They use it in pornography," Kat said helpfully. "It prevents the transfer of the female's make-up to the man's genital area. Or anus, in your case," she whispered suggestively. "It's great for rim-jobs. I am wearing it right now."

As she continued to throw herself at me, I felt my cock twitch in my pants, which was a good sign as I was about to go another round with Jody.

"Yes to the rimming make-up for Jody," I said firmly. "And why don't you leave your number with Olivia so that we can arrange your audition, and put your special make-up to the test."

I found Kat's flirtatious manner quite titillating, and as the team worked hastily to turn Jody into my own personal Geisha girl, I went into the shower. When I emerged a few minutes later, they were just finishing up with Jody.

The transformation was incredible, and through the skillful application of hair and make-up, they handed turned Jody into a passable Asian woman. The use of white, transfer-resistant foundation gave her the appearance of an authentic looking Geisha. Jody had bright red lips, although they were glossed to look smaller than usual, and her eyes were flattened through the use of contouring and eyeliner, so that she was more Asian looking.

Dressed as she was in the Japanese Schoolgirl Uniform that belonged to her teenage daughter, Jody resembled a submissive fuck-toy, and she knew it. Barely able to look me in the eye, she responded to my question about whether she was wearing the booty-shorts by lifting the hem of her micro-mini skirt. As the white, stretch latex shorts came into view, I saw a small hole in the front of the material, confirming that she was wearing them backwards, as instructed. This ensured that her pussy was available for my enjoyment, and that the oscillating phallus was now inside her anus.

"Remote," I said cheerfully, as Kat quickly handed me control of Jody's pleasure, which I planned to wield mercilessly.

As I pressed the remote control, and selected the lowest speed, Jody's demeanor instantly changed, as the oscillating phallus worked its magic inside her asshole. Gone was her hesitance and reluctance to look at me, replaced with an agreeable smile as she started back on her road to release.

Jody and I entered the rear of the dance stage together, as if we were a couple. Only two audience members remained, as the Police Chief had excused himself for the evening. Jody's husband sat forlornly in his chair, as the Fire Marshal tried unsuccessfully to console him. I knew that Steve Baldwin would rather have been just about anywhere else at that exact moment, but watching me defile his wife was the price he needed to pay in order to protect his daughter.

As we approached the center of the stage, the club was very quiet. With the music muted, all you could hear were Jody's high heels as she traversed the large dance area. Once I my desired position, I told her to stop. Rotating slightly so that I faced Baldwin, I began to tenderly kiss his wife. By this time, having enjoyed numerous orgasms, she had loosened up considerably, and was much more receptive to my touch.

I surmised that under the stimulation of the wine and the MDMA, and with the oscillating phallus teasing the sensitive, nerve-centric area inside her anus, she would once again climax under my caresses. I didn't care that I had resorted to using pharmaceutical assistance and the mechanical teasing of the vibrator to make Jody come. All that mattered, was that her body now associated me with sexual pleasure, and was responding accordingly.

As we french-kissed, Jody began to moan lightly, which increased our palpable chemistry, and caused me to harden. I allowed my hands to roam across her shoulders and neck, and I could feel her quiver under my tender caress. Occasionally, I would open my eyes and look at Steve, enjoying his utter torment as he watched me kiss and fondle his wife. He had an extremely pissed-off look plastered across his fat face, but he was unable to turn away.

After several minutes of open-mouthed kissing, Jody had moved closer to me, parted her slender thighs, and begun to dry-hump me like a bitch in heat. Now that her back was to her husband, she had seemingly forgotten about him, and was living in the moment, doing what she needed to in order to climax. As our lips disengaged, she looked up at me adoringly, and I gave her a very paternal peck on the forehead.

"Kneel in front of me, Jody," I whispered softly. "I want you to suck my cock."

Smirking at Steve, as his wife lowered herself slowly to her knees, I let my hands fall to my side and allowed her to unzip my pants. I was already hard with the anticipation of my next release, and I felt Jody's hand wrap around my shaft once she had fished my cock out of my pants. A few moments later, she began to tease my cock-head, her moist tongue flicking across the glans as I emitted the first droplets of pre-cum.

Jody had sucked me off twenty years prior under instructions from Steve to seduce me, and derail my impending marriage to Madison. On that occasion, as a young man myself, I had blown my load very quickly. Now in my forties, I wasn't prone to such episodes of premature ejaculation, but I certainly wasn't enjoying her fellatio skills any less. At one point, I lowered my pants and underwear, and Jody stopped blowing me for a few seconds, while she removed my clothes. As she knelt before me in her Japanese Schoolgirl Uniform, she folded my pants and put my stuff in a neat pile.

Once she was done, she looked up at me for direction, her body-language signaling her desire to accommodate me.

"Eat my ass, Jody," I said firmly, as I spread my legs further apart.

Without any hesitation, Jody held the tip of my cock in one hand and pulled it skyward, before lowering her lips to my nuts and gently nibbling them. After teasing my balls for a few moments, she scooted further under me and began to kiss my taint. Her head was tilted all the way back so that she could work on my under-carriage, and her long black hair, or rather the jet-black, human-hair wig that she was wearing, tickled my legs as she maneuvered around beneath me.

Rim-jobs had long been my favorite sexual activity, and while Jody would have been my preferred partner for this satisfying experience, forcing her husband to watch made it even more enjoyable. When Jody's tongue finally reached the entrance to my asshole, I let out a whimper, and a few seconds later her tongue slipped through my sphincter. I made her perform analingus on me for several minutes, stopping her occasionally to change positions.

I had thrown an oversized beach towel onto the stage a little earlier, and as I lay on my back, and placed my feet flat on the towel, I instructed Jody to lay between my legs and eat my ass. Next up, I got onto my hands and knees, while Jody got behind me and rimmed me. This was followed by a protracted face-squatting session, which entailed me being on my knees, and Steve's wife flat on her back, as I sat on her tongue. Baldwin was furious by this point, yet in an impossible situation of having to suck it up.

The entire time that Jody serviced me, the oscillating phallus whirred away inside her asshole, on the lowest setting, driving her insane with frustration. I normally like to orgasm from rim-jobs, but I really wanted to fuck Jody first, and at my age wasn't capable of a multi-orgasmic encounter. For this reason, I finally arose from her face, pausing briefly to check between my buttocks, to see if the transfer-resistant foundation lived up to the hype.

With the only traces of make-up on my entire genital area being bright-red lipstick on my nut-sack and glans, it appeared to have worked as advertised. Jody remained on her back, having already been conditioned to wait for my next directive. It was evident from the look of desire on my face that I was ready to fuck, and she parted her legs to facilitate my entry. Guiding my cock into her wet pussy, through the small hole in the booty-shorts, I slid in easily, and with little apparent concern for our audience, Jody wrapped her toned legs around me, resting her feet on my ass.

I adjusted the speed of her internal vibrating phallus up a couple of levels, which elicited an immediate whimper in response, and then we began to fuck. As I thrusted deep inside her well-lubricated pussy, I could tell that she was fast approaching orgasm. A few moments later, under the sustained stimulation of the latex phallus, she tightened the grip of her thighs around me, and achieved her climax.

Jody was quite vocal as she came, throwing back her head and crying out in pleasure, as she quivered beneath me for several seconds. A few strokes later, as my pelvis ground into hers, she came again, much more intense this time, and for far longer in duration. I made eye-contact with Steve as his wife was in the throes of her climax, and he quickly averted his gaze. The Fire Marshal had also disengaged from the disturbing sight of his friend's wife getting fucked live on stage, and was busying himself by checking the service history of the fire extinguishers scattered around the premises.

I got Jody Baldwin off five times on that stage, and with each successive climax, our connection got stronger, and her husband faded deeper into the background. As our bodies responded favorably to each other's touch, and our undeniable chemistry ignited our desire for each other, I switched off the vibrating phallus, intending to come inside her tight little pussy.

Inexplicably, even without the additional stimulation of the phallus, as I approached my release, Jody climaxed again, crying out my name as she creamed all over my cock.

"Pete, please," she begged. "Enough. I am completely satisfied. It's your turn baby."

At this point, we weren't aware of her husband's presence, our world having been condensed to that oversized beach towel and its two occupants. Shortly after she had her final, explosive release, my nuts constricted, and I blew my load deep inside the love of my life. After I ejaculated, we kissed and cuddled for several minutes, whispering our hopes for the future, and our regrets for having wasted our past opportunities to connect.

I loved that woman more than anything on earth, and for our brief time intertwined on that beach towel, the love felt reciprocated. It was Kat who finally broke us apart, coming to the edge of the stage and coughing to warn us of her presence.

"Will you be needing the MAC girls any more this evening?" she whispered. "Or is the performance over?"

Despite our deep connection, Jody seemed to remember where we were, and that her husband was in the room, and she told me that it was time for her to leave. I arose slowly from our prone position to allow Jody to leave the stage, and she scurried off to the dancers' dressing room.

I took my time leaving the stage, enjoying Steve's abject misery at the way I had completely satiated his wife.

Over the years, Steve Baldwin had tormented me sexually, and continuously rubbed my face in it. From our first encounter, when he scooped Madison up from the parking lot of the patio bar in his LaFerrari Aperta, during one of our frequent arguments, he had set the stage for our fucked-up relationship. Baldwin used Madison frequently during my courtship of her, even enjoying her once in my own bed while I attended the Super Bowl. He had opened my Valentine's Day present to Madison a few days early, jerking off on the exquisite lingerie, before repackaging it for me to find.

Before they were married, he had taken Jody's anal-cherry, and a few days later he auctioned it off to the highest bidder.

He had completely broken Olivia, thrashing her with a rattan cane until she required medical attention. During this entire time, he sent me multiple photos of him defiling the three most important women in my life, Madison, Olivia and Jody. He never seemed to tire of it either, sending me photos of him sodomizing Jody, even as she was heavily pregnant with their daughter.

However, all of the photos and videos paled in comparison to a live sex-show, and I took great pleasure in fucking Jody less than twenty feet from where he sat, especially as he paid over thirty two grand for the privilege of his seat. Because it was an alcohol-free event, that fat prick couldn't even drown his sorrows.

When I reached the dressing room, I was a couple of minutes behind Jody, and Kat was just leaving.

"Jody is showering," Kat said quietly. "You fucked the crap out of that girl. I am impressed. Stay in touch, Pete."

As I processed the likelihood that Kat would be my next sexual encounter, I noticed a pile of Jody's clothes just inside the dressing room door. I picked up her tiny, pleated micro-mini schoolgirl skirt, and used it to wipe my cock clean, our collective fluids leaving milky-white stains all over it. After I was dressed, I approached the Fire Marshal and Steve Baldwin, who were milling around awkwardly by the exit, wanting to get the fuck out of there. Inexplicably, Steve Baldwin was still sporting a massive erection, the large dose of crushed Viagra I slipped into his beer, having kept him hard for the duration of our live sex-show.

"Thanks for your help securing the permit," I told the senior firefighter. "You are free to go. Showtime is over."

Addressing Steve Baldwin immediately after the Fire Marshal slinked out of the door, for the first time in my life, I felt as if we were equals.

"Here's your daughter's schoolgirl uniform," I said, handing him the semen-stained skirt first. "It could probably use a dry-clean right now."

Steve reluctantly took the soiled garment from me, holding it by the hem to avoid getting another man's seed on his hands.

"I enjoyed both Jessie and Jody in that cute outfit," I taunted him. "That was the best eight hundred dollars your daughter ever charged on your credit card."

Jody arrived shortly after I was done rubbing shit in her husband's face. Her arousal still evident by her erect nipples, despite having showered away the scent of her vaginal secretions, she put her arm through Steve's, and gave him a light peck on the cheek.

"Let's go baby," she said quietly. "Drive me home."

"Your husband got hard watching us fuck," I taunted, pointing at his very visible erection. "See you and the cuckold around town, Jody," I added cheerfully, unable to stop myself from kicking Baldwin in the nuts one last time.

As they shuffled towards the exit, Jody peppered her husband with questions about his arousal.

"What the fuck about that demeaning encounter got you hard, Steve?" she said with a considerable amount of hostility. "And how come you can't get it up for me, when we are alone? Did you take Viagra? Are you really a cuckold?"

As she badgered Steve, I was overcome with a deep feeling of melancholy, knowing that this would be the last time I would ever have a sexual encounter with Jody, the love of my life. I watched them from the open doorway, Jody still unsteady on her feet as she walked towards the passenger door of the Pink Convertible Rolls-Royce. Her vanity license plate, JODY B, seemed to affirm Steve's ownership of the beautiful woman, and as they pulled out of my strip-club parking lot, I was filled with a sense of loss. Jody Baldwin was the one that got away.

1...5678910