Trust Fund Baby Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentlemen, I give you Jody, innocent teenager and member of the Celibacy Club," I said as I shone a spotlight right on the bewildered woman.

Under the bright glare of the high-intensity LED stage light, Jody's arousal was very evident, her erect nipples poking through her Celibacy Club modified crop-top, a visible bead of sweat on her brow, and the latex material of her booty-shorts noticeably damp in the crotch area, as she self-lubricated under the sustained assault of the vibrating phallus. I allowed the three men a few seconds to observe her elevated level of excitement, and the unmistakable outline of her camel-toe, before killing the lights.

Jody, recognizing that this was her cue for the first costume change, scurried off of the dimly-lit stage, and bolted for the refuge of the dancers' dressing room. I watched the three members of the audience, trying to gauge their reactions to the first segment of the show. Steve Baldwin looked heartbroken, his head in his hands as he processed his wife's debasement. The Fire Marshal, probably trained in grief counseling, rested one consoling hand on his long-time friend's shoulder, as the Alpha Male Police Chief ignored Steve's anguish, and concentrated on fondling his own erection through the pocket of his pants.

As the brief intermission began, I illuminated the neon Budweiser sign above the bar, and Steve Baldwin, clearly in need of a drink headed immediately in that direction. Acting as the stand-in barkeep, I reminded him that the event-permit expressly forbade the consumption of alcohol for the duration of the show, despite the fact that he was stood right next to a fully stocked bar.

"Maybe just one for medicinal purposes?" the Fire Marshal suggested. "Steve is about to have a heart attack."

The Fire Marshal was at the event solely to ensure that the conditions of the permit were strictly adhered to. Despite having garnered his consent to dispense one stiff measure of alcohol to the tormented Baldwin, I shook my head disapprovingly, and told them that I intended to follow the rules.

"You can have one beer," I added magnanimously. "I will have your server bring it to you."

As Steve and the Fire Marshal returned to their seats, I poured my nemesis an ice-cold, alcohol-free beer, and on the spur of the moment, poured a healthy dose of the powdered Viagra into the beverage. Calling the dressing room from the intercom on the bar, I summoned Jody, and instructed her to take her husband his beer.

"Offer the guys lap dances too," I said condescendingly. "Earn yourself a few tips before we proceed to the next segment of the show."

I watched in amusement as Jody approached the trio of powerful men, her hands shaking under the continued oscillations of the phallus that was still embedded within her vaginal cavity. Steve took the beer from his wife, and imbibed the entire twelve ounces in one frantic gulp, completely unaware that not only was it a non-alcoholic brew, but that it had been spiked with a powerful pharmaceutical aphrodisiac.

Jody was already offering the Fire Marshal a lap dance, but demonstrating that he was a loyal friend of her husband, he politely declined her, gesturing towards Steve as if to remind Jody that she was wedded to this man.

No such polite response came from the Police Chief, who having openly fondled his erect cock throughout Jody's entire first segment, nodded agreeably. Before Jody could begin her seductive tease, the Chief pulled her into his lap, and began to aggressively grope her tits. Jody reflexively looked at her husband for help first, but as he averted his gaze from the sight of her in another man's lap, she turned to me in desperation.

Enjoying the sight of this perennial cock-tease finally getting some of her own medicine, I declined to intervene, and merely rubbed my thumb and the two adjacent fingers together in a rapid motion, thereby showing her the universally recognized symbol for making money. The Chief had a firm grasp on the bewildered looking woman, and as he ran his hands over her tits and ass, she relented and began to seductively grind her pussy into his crotch.

Baldwin had lowered his head by this time, and the Fire Marshal had a comforting hand back on his shoulder as he simultaneously glared at his good friend, the Chief of Police. I increased the speed of the latex phallus once again, and as Jody reacted to the internal stimulation, it appeared as if she was getting hot from the Chief's continued molestation of her.

I don't know how far he would have taken it if I hadn't intervened, but his actions, which met the legal definition of sexual assault, were not befitting of his status as the highest ranking law enforcement officer in the entire city. As I came around the bar to head in their direction, he kept pointing at the door to the VIP room, as if he was trying to get Jody to agree to accompany him into the more intimate surroundings. Jody kept shaking her head, and as she was fighting a losing battle against his roaming hands, he was in the process of removing her Celibacy Club crop-top, as her husband sat powerlessly next to her.

While I couldn't disagree that the Celibacy Club top was ridiculously out of place in my strip-club, I wasn't going to allow the Police Chief unfettered access to Jody. I leaned in towards him, and spoke in a firm, but measured tone.

"It's time for the second act, Chief. Maybe you can get a little alone time with Jody later."

With that enticement hanging in the air, the Chief stopped mauling Jody and she hopped from his lap, her fear of him evident on her face.

"Get Steve another beer," I instructed her. "Non-alcoholic," I whispered, as she obediently headed towards the bar.

All four of us looked admiringly at Jody Baldwin's tight little ass as she sashayed towards the bar. Her booty-shorts appeared to have been painted on, the stretch-latex material clinging to every curve. When she returned moments later with the ice-cold, non-alcoholic beer, our collective gaze focused on her noticeably wet crotch, and the clearly visible camel-toe.

Jody passed me first as she headed towards her husband, and I took the opportunity to whisper her next directive.

"See if your husband is hard," I ordered her. "He deserves a little play before we start act two."

Jody flashed me a look of resistance, which I crushed immediately just by mouthing her daughter's name. Recognizing that anything but her total compliance would cause me to out Jessie as the mystery Debutante, Jody forced a huge grin on her face, and handed her husband the beer. The Police Chief had regained control of his senses, and muttered a word of apology to Jody, as the Fire Marshal ushered him away from the Baldwins.

Steve took a sip of his beer, and placed it on the small side table situated next to his seat, as Jody climbed onto her husband's lap. Her arousal was written all over her face, as I had kept her on the boil since she first squeezed into the booty-shorts, several hours ago. However, as if to remind her that tonight was about me, I switched off the vibrating phallus the second she lowered herself onto her husband.

Jody looked in my direction, pleading with her eyes for the resumption of the stimulation, but I watched on dispassionately as she began to slowly dry-hump him. I was completely aware that his current medical condition, and its considerable daily pill requirements, would prevent him from getting an erection. Well, at least until the powdered Viagra that I had administered to his first beer kicked in.

Jody gave her husband a very intimate lap-dance, and I generously allowed them significant latitude in their interactions, watching as they kissed and whispered words of encouragement and support to each other. You could see that they respected each other, despite the lack of a physical component to their relationship. For a split-second I tried to empathize with my nemesis, but this thought evaporated when I remembered all the shit he had put me through over the last twenty five years.

"My turn, Jody," I said firmly, as she parted from his tender embrace, and reluctantly followed me to the dressing room.

Her reluctance dissipated the second I fired up the phallus embedded within the crotch of the booty-shorts, and she began to tremble with pleasure.

"Please, Pete," she begged. "One orgasm. I am desperate."

"Make Jody look more like a slut," I instructed the make-over crew. "Dress her in the Patriots Cheerleader Uniform, but leave the booty-shorts on her. Tear a small hole in the back of them, right over her anus."

As the make-over girls looked at each other in amazement, I lowered the speed of the vibrating phallus to its lowest level, thereby ensuring that Jody didn't orgasm before I was ready. After dragging a chair onto the center of the stage, I resumed my place in the DJ booth and dimmed the stage lights.

With four women attending to her hair and make-up, Jody's transition from innocent teenager to wanton slut didn't take long. Through the skillful application of heavier make-up, a more garish color palette, and the removal of her pigtails, they managed to make her look a least a decade older. She still looked fantastic for her age, but had the appearance of a more seasoned, street-wise woman.

The spotlights were dimmed as she entered the rear of the stage, and I had washed the dance floor with a muted red light, which made the area look very erotic. As she stepped onto the center of the stage, I raised the intensity of the spotlights allowing the four of us to check Jody out. Alluringly attired as she was in the Patriots Cheerleader Uniform, Jody began to dance, slowly moving to the beat of the music.

I increased the level of the vibrating phallus a couple of notches, and Jody's desire was written all over her face. I sat on the chair that I had placed in the middle of the dance stage, and beckoned her towards me. I knew that she was prepared to do whatever I asked in exchange for an orgasm, and as she got within arm's reach, I pulled her onto my lap.

Once she was in place, straddling me with her high heels on the ground, I moved in for a kiss, which she initially resisted, looking apologetically at her husband as he watched us from the audience. However, as if overcome by the relentless stimulation of the phallus, as it oscillated within her pussy, she finally relented and kissed me back.

About twenty years prior, I had witnessed my previous girlfriend, Madison, getting fucked right in front of me by Maxwell, a black gangster from the hood. While it had pained me to see her getting impaled by his monster cock, it was the sound of her orgasm that cut me to the core. I knew that it was going to have the same affect on Steve Baldwin, to hear his wife, Jody, cry out in pleasure. For this reason, I increased the level of her internal stimuli, and as I began to undress her, I knew she was close.

Discarding her Cheerleader top, and exposing her pert breasts in the process, I lowered my lips to her erect nipple, and began to gently bite it. Jody arched her back under my touch, and I placed one hand behind her neck to support her, as her long platinum hair grazed my legs. With my other hand I gently stroked her back and massaged her shoulders, which I knew from prior experience were an erogenous zone for Jody. Under my gentle caress, and with the oscillating phallus working its magic inside her pussy, she quickly approached her release, crying out with pleasure a few moments later.

I really wasn't prepared for the intensity of the orgasm, despite having had her on the boil for the last several hours. Jody threw her head back, closed her eyes and screamed loudly as she climaxed on my lap. Predictably, now that the floodgates were open, she approached her second orgasm with alacrity, and this time, she cried my name out as she creamed inside her booty-shorts. This must have been particularly emasculating for Steve, and I made eye-contact with him right after she cried "Pete" in ecstasy.

Steve was furious with his wife for having an orgasm, on stage, in front of an audience. They had undoubtedly talked about this encounter in the days preceding it. Aware that it was necessary to avoid humiliating his daughter, Steve had sacrificed Jody to save Jessie and her reputation. No doubt Jody had assured her husband that she would go through the motions, and not derive any pleasure from it. Inexplicably, as I sucked and nibbled her breasts, she had exploded twice from my tender caresses.

The Police Chief and Fire Marshal were also flabbergasted by our chemistry, and her incendiary reaction to me, and they kept whispering to each other in amazement.

After her second orgasm, I told her to stand, and as I moved the chair to the edge of the stage, Jody stood topless under the spotlights. Unsteady on her high heels, with her legs threatening to buckle under the continued stimulation of the vibrating phallus, she stood there shaking and breathing heavily, with her erect nipples coated in my saliva.

"Bend over the chair," I ordered her, as the three audience members looked on intently.

I had positioned the chair so that the men had a sideways view of Jody, and as I approached her from behind, she was so lost in her arousal, that she began to wiggle her ass seductively, letting me know that she was available for my use. Any remaining notion of respect for her husband, or the institution of marriage, had evaporated by now, and her focus was her continued release.

After fishing my erect cock through the zipper of my pants, I removed a small tube of Anal-Ease lubricating gel from my pocket, and I made an exaggerated, theatrical show of lubing it up. Once it was slick with the petroleum-based jelly, I closed the cap, and tossed the tube to Steve Baldwin. He caught it with a bewildered look on his face, a look which quickly turned to anger as I summoned him to the stage.

"Get up here you fat pussy," I yelled derisively, as he walked nervously on to the stage. "Lube my bitch's asshole for me."

Steve took several seconds to comply, and for a moment I thought I had lost control of him.

"Steve," Jody begged her husband, in a hushed tone. "Just do whatever Pete says. I would much rather it be me that gets humiliated, than our eighteen year old daughter."

"Sage advice, Jody," I said condescendingly, before addressing her husband. "Your slut wife already has an opening in the rear of her booty-shorts to provide me access," I said with a smirk. "I just need you to prep her for me."

Steve Baldwin reluctantly unscrewed the cap on the tube of Anal-Ease, and squeezed a healthy dollop onto his fingers. It was his turn to tremble now, as he began to smear lubricating jelly around the entrance to his wife's asshole, although I believe that the cause of his quaking was anger rather than arousal.

Once he had applied a copious amount of the petroleum-based lubricant to her asshole, I instructed him to insert his fingers into her rectum in order that her anal cavity be easier for me to penetrate, and enjoy. Steve Baldwin had humiliated and emasculated me in numerous ways over the last twenty five years, and it gave me a tremendous amount of satisfaction to watch him squirm under my direction. Once I was satisfied that she was sufficiently lubricated, I instructed him to stand right in front of his wife and I.

Steve stood there awkwardly, his pained expression illuminated under the spotlight as he watched me position myself behind his wife. He was still holding the tube of Anal-Ease, the inference being that he was there to provide assistance in case Jody's anus got dry.

Once the tip of my cock was lined up perfectly with Jody's rosebud, I turned the oscillating phallus back on, and slapped her once very firmly on the buttocks. With the music having been muted a few moments ago, the club was now eerily quiet, and the slap reverberated around the large empty room, as if to confirm my total domination of Jody Baldwin.

Of course, under the resumed stimulation of the vibrator, Jody immediately began to tremble, giving off the appearance that she was excited by the prospect of being sodomized by me. Emboldened by having my nemesis right in front of me as I butt-fucked his wife, I began to slap and demean her. Even though it was solely the relentless throbbing of her internal stimulator that brought her to climax for the third time, to the uninitiated it appeared that Jody was getting off on being verbally abused, while simultaneously getting ass-fucked.

Jody came three times more as I pounded her asshole, while Steve looked on disconsolately. While I knew that he was hating every second of his wife's defilement, his body was unable to resist the pharmaceutical kick that the crushed Viagra provided, and under the harsh glare of the spotlight, I noticed an involuntary swelling in his crotch. Steve really made an effort to hide it but I called him on it, in front of his wife and his two long-term buddies.

"Steve Baldwin is a fucking cuckold," I said derisively. "He got an erection from watching me pound his wife's asshole."

Jody was too engrossed in her all-encompassing pleasure to care, and I was focused on my own fast approaching orgasm. However, I did notice the Police Chief and the Fire Marshal averting their eyes from our impromptu sex-show, to check the status of their friend's crotch.

Seconds later, as the two senior public servants shared a hidden joke, I felt my nuts constrict and I blew my first rope of cum inside Jody's tight anus, thereby checking another item from my bucket list, when it came to this little vixen. Quickly withdrawing my cock from her rosebud, I blew my second rope all over the back of her New York Patriots Cheerleader skirt, and her lower back.

As Jody tilted her head back, arching her back for my visual stimulation, I blew my last two ropes of cum into her platinum blonde hair, the semen matting instantly as it quickly dried. Jody was breathing heavily and panting from the encounter, and as I switched off the remote controlled phallus, she slumped forward, seemingly spent.

"Costume change," I said cheerfully, as Jody tried to get to her feet and maintain her balance. "Let's go Jody."

Even though the source of her pleasure had been mechanical rather than some kind of off the charts chemistry or attraction on her part, I felt like a stud as I exited the rear of the stage, especially when the Police Chief and the Fire Marshal began to politely applaud my performance. Jody followed dutifully behind, after picking up her clothes and grabbing the Anal-Ease from her dejected husband.

The next costume change took longer, as Jody needed to take a shower to wash my ejaculate from her hair. I used the time to reset the stage lights, and put the music back on, before I took a shower. Now that I was in my forties, my refractory period wasn't what it used to be, and I knew I would need about thirty minutes before I would be ready to go again.

I looked over at the three audience members once in a while. The Police Chief had apparently abandoned the idea of getting a taste of Jody, my performance having made such an impression on him, that he had no desire to follow it. He was saying his goodbyes and heading home. The Fire Marshal was required to stay under the rules of the permit, but having ensured that no minors were in attendance, and no alcohol was being served, the presence of law enforcement was unnecessary.

Steve Baldwin was wandering around with a bewildered look on his face and a huge erection sticking from the front of his pants, that the other two guys assumed was from the sexual excitement of seeing his lovely bride getting sodomized. Only I knew the true reason for his involuntary and seemingly everlasting hard-on, and I wasn't planning on telling anyone, least of all Jody.