All Comments on 'Trust Her with Your Kid? Ch. 01'

by ISawYourMommy

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You have a talent

You have a talent for creating main characters that you just hate and can't wait to see them get what is coming to them! In this story it looks like we can hate the brother as well as the wife...

I look forward to this ride!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i agree

with you have a talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your writing is outstanding

I find myself waiting for your stories. I wish you would be more prolific, e.g. write more you are OUTSTANDING. I thought you would surprise us with a Holiday Story to the N'th degree. One of those everyone is in the other room things again or on the other side of the house. Great writing though.

jacksawjacksawover 18 years ago
Lovely

Perhaps she's not too loving in the sense that some would prefer, but a lovely story nonetheless.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Where the Hell is Brent?

He needs to witness this shit.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Well written

Excellent dialogue and very descriptive scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Talent Smalent

No one can doubt your ability to arouse emotions but they mostly aren't positive ones - in fact hatred is the one you purposely stir most effectively - and thats puzzling as an intent?

Your sheee's characters are always wifey poos who denigrate all possibility of feminitity & motherhood by contract with a largely braindead writer created wuss of a husband. She floats though a plethera of studs debasing herself meaninglessly through your keystrokes without fear of any reality or conscience or consequence. Meantime her loving trusting wimp wanders through fields of flowers looking for - what is he doing anyway?

Now you must think many or most feel like you and are sexually aroused in principal by her whoring and belittling her wimp at every other word. Well mommyfucker(?) your perception is not our reality - well that is discounting the young, weak, jaded sicko's and the hardly firmed jacking subs.

Not that you don't read well it's just that the worn debasing path you favor is a turn off to most - it's like watching a rerun of planned disrespectful unpleasantness - sickly day-sha-vu all over again - sure the jews were marched into the ovens but one suspects that most nazi's eventually were turned off after the sickness bubbled over and over and over. Admittedly a very Poor graphic but shockingly similar predictibility.

So chitown is this all there is? A shame if thats so but life's not only a bitch it's also a choice - yours (and ours). Another Zero that could be much more???

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time!!!!!

Outstanding. I loved it! Very well written and erotic and very possible to have happened. She can get preggie and chances are that the baby will look a lot like her husband and he may never know that he is not the natural father. VERY erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Swapping Names

I'm editing the story, inserting my wife's name (Cindy) for Christine. I want her to be a a "good wife."

jacksawjacksawover 18 years ago
To Talent Smalent

I applaud your efforts to learn English as a second language. Keep up the hard work, as it appears you have much still to learn.

I do not applaud your assumption that you can define "our reality" for me, for us, for anyone other than yourself.

I don't know what "our reality" is, but I imagine it is something other than what you think it is, given this author's ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a hot story

I thought the writing was superb. I look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding work...

Superb writing. I just discovered this writer recently. He is definitely in the top 1% of the authors on this site. I look forward to more chapters of this story. His earlier "Lincoln Park Mommy" was a masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

As usual. Keep writing and keep exploring those themes. Your cheating wives are truly nasty and sexy. I'd love to see a little conflict in the woman before she succumbs to temptation - maybe with a married man and old friend of the family.

Great fantasy's and keep them coming...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another To Talent Smalent

What is "sheee's"?

What is a "motherhood by contract"? Before you answer, please keep in mind that American women now have the right to vote and even own property.

What is a "plethera"? Is it similar to a plethora?

How does one become "hardly firmed"? Is "softly softed" the antonym?

"Day sha vu?" Enough said.

You ought to stop leaving comments; you're embarrassing yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sorry

I don't comment on garbage. If you have children please send them to Iraq or somewhere. Maybe to South America where or someplace where your prodigy can die out.

World has enough prolems with out the likes of you.

FCGuyFCGuyabout 18 years ago
Very good!

Except for the transition into the affair and the ending. I was a little puzzled at the start and I thought the story ending was too abrupt. What you wrote in between was very good, tho!

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Well written

But had I known the subject matter before hand, or rather the depth of the depravity. Some of us like "porn" or erotica. But at the level you take it, it seems more like debasement which I find unappealing. But I am sure you will have a great audience here.

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Disregard the Dickheads-Great Story

I loved your story and will reading all of them in the future. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Where is Ch. 2?

Great writing. Can't wait to see where you take this.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

My cock is hard, hard, hard, thanks to you! Where is Chapter 2? Are they going to keep fucking and make that baby that she wants from him, hopefully with his brother (and her husband) believing the baby is his? I can hardly wait for Chapter 2, my cock is trying to shoot its cum out now, in anticipation.

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
Hot Story

We love your stories. This one is great. Your longer ones better. I'm a total pedo my gf is only 38. She wishs you would write a sequal of her fucking several men. including her father inlaw on Thanksgiven as her husband watched football.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Sister-in-law/brother-in-law babymaking

We could use a few extra chapters on this one...very erotic!

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Chapter 02----

The simple best.....Keep it up with us being able to read about her pregnancy and how they keep the fact away from her husband as to who the baby's daddy is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Update

Can you please update this story. It has been a good one so far and I want to read more about what is happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ah,what a meaningless drivel !!

I think that this "author" should concentrate on curing of his mental condition.

brangymanbrangymanalmost 14 years ago
brangyman

Another excellent storyline........give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a mindless arrogant crap!!

One of the worst!! The "author" should learn about good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

While the story was certain erotic it sure doesn't make me want to care about either character. Christine is basically a whore whose role in life is to screw over her husband. Sorry not sexy. Brent certainly deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ch.02 please.

A great erotic story that should be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
God,what a mindless and perverted garbage !!

I fear for this writer mental health. "1" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I thinl it is much easier to create characters

We can HATE and we do hate both of these shallow cheaters. Now pick up the challenge and create the absolutely fantastic aftermath and let us see how you treat the reality of the follow on emotions and disaster.

It appears you might not be up to the challenge, like Slirpuff, HDK or Stangstar 06

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!!

Can't wait to read the follow up sequel!!

Seriously one of the best I've ever read... Thanks!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Great story about a cheating whore? Not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love to see this continued, to see Christine being bred by her husband's brother.

dawg997dawg997about 2 years ago

A serial cheater and a dirtbag lazy brother.

dikupinyadikupinya7 months ago
and???

are you gonna finish the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous