Trust Me...

Story Info
Maybe you shouldn't...heh, heh, heh...
14k words
4.58
8.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Delicate, gentle, and sweet" were words used to describe the Persian-derived name of Shireen, and they all applied to Shireen Chow, a vision of loveliness. She was of half-Chinese and half-Japanese descent and had inherited the finest qualities of her Asian ancestries.

Her fragile oval face was dominated by captivating rounded sparkling-brown eyes that were elegantly highlighted by a thin line of mascara along and then flipped up the outside corner of her double-eyelids. A casual lob hairstyle of her brunette hair framed Shireen's sculpted cheekbones, a small straight nose, and an inviting pair of lips. At five-feet-four, Shireen had a willowy build that emphasized her small breasts, trim waist, modest hips, and slender but shapely legs, giving her a certain grace that made her seem ultra-feminine.

Yet, despite her physical attributes, what made Shireen attractive was that she never sought to flaunt or even emphasize her natural beauty. She was endearingly unpretentious, genuinely kind and caring, and pleasant to all. In many ways, Shireen was the proverbial "girl next door" to her family, friends, and co-workers. Perhaps she was this way because she was highly religious, attended church regularly, taught Sunday school, and participated in many faith-based activities. While Shireen was just being her plain old self, many regarded her as an angel on earth.

To everyone, that is, except for me. To me, Shireen was very inexperienced, extremely naïve, and unbelievably gullible...and ripe for the picking and eating.

I'm Marty, a mix-breed mongrel of a whoring mother and an unknown father. As you can tell, I grew up on the wrong side of the tracks, living on the streets by my wits and determination from a young age. At just under six-feet tall, I was a lean and very mean kid who started with the simple hijacking of neighborhood kids, petty theft, brawling, shakedowns, and eventually to using and pushing illegal drugs. It was the latter activity that got me busted on a sting operation and spending two years behind bars for illegal possession and promotion.

Due to severe prison overcrowding, I was given a chance as a first-offender to get out early if I attended and completed a residential substance abuse program, found a job and a place to live, underwent random drug testing, and kept scheduled appointments with my probationary officer (PO) for at least a year. Having to choose between bedbugs, poor food, scary inmates, and abusive correctional officers, or the possibility of freedom and the outside world was a no-brainer.

Making it through the rehab program, the drug testing, and my assigned PO were a breeze. All I had to do was look like I was really into turning a new leaf, say what was expected, stay sober and clean, and keep a low-profile until I got off probation. My problem, however, was finding employment and a place to shack up.

Fortunately, the rehab program partnered with a lot of social agencies, community groups, and religious organizations that made it part of their mission to help the program graduates. By the luck of the draw, I got a church that was looking for custodian-groundskeeper. While the pastor laid it on heavy that his congregation was there to assist the downtrodden (and although he didn't come out and say it, the sinner) and to lift the beleaguered out of the gutter and onto the path of righteousness. What he failed to mention in his pompous sermon was that he and his church was getting two jobs for one guy and at little more than the minimum wage and some health benefits. I, however, took the offer since it came with a free small one-bedroom cottage that was tucked away in the wooded corner of the sprawling church grounds.

The way I looked at it, I would punch my ticket and appear to walk the straight and narrow. Once I cleared probation and court supervision, it was "See ya later!" with maybe as much as I could secretly snatch from these do-gooders to show them what happens when you mess with the Devil's spawn...namely me.

This plan, however, was immediately revised when I showed up at the church to assume my dual-duties as explained by the pastor. "Oh, Shireen," the pastor called as he looked at someone behind me, "Come here and meet our new custodian-groundskeeper, Marty."

I turned and was instantly paralyzed by Shireen's large brown eyes. "Fuck, yeah!" yelled between my ears. "A bit small and slender but nice nevertheless as judging by the rapidly swelling between my legs! Twenty...maybe twenty-one...but definitely younger than me. Pretty...a sweet lamb...definitely one of these holy-rollers goody-two-shoes...but after two years of no pussy...ummm...and if my cunt-dousing rod is telling me the truth (and it has never failed me yet), there's something about Shireen that screams "Virgin! Innocent clueless virgin!"

"Nice to meet you, Marty," Shireen uttered in a pleasant and almost melodic voice. "I'm glad that you decided to select us. I know that you and I will get all fantastically since I'm the church's secretary and assistant to the Pastor. I look forward to getting to know you better..."

"You can count on that, you bitch," I thought to myself. "You'll get to really know me better when we're doing the horizontal mambo between the sheets with my fat cock breaking in your tight juicy twat...oh, yeah...you can count on it! Heh, heh, heh!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My initial assessment of Shireen was accurate - she was very inexperienced and naïve. To achieve my ultimate goal of defiling this picture-perfect vision of goodness and innocence, I had to first gain her confidence. Ironically, Shireen's compelling desire to help poor little me gave me the means to slowly worm my way into her life. Once I was able to gain Shireen's trust, I could gradually use it against her and subtly corrupt her sense of piety and morality.

I made it a point to casually stopping by to chat with Shireen and gradually became part of her daily life. While taking advantage of her Christian nature, I sought to ensnare her by sharing and playing up my sorted past to elicit her pity, concern, and desire to help me. However, unbeknownst to Shireen, I also used my controlled disclosures to size up and learn more about my intended prey.

I was delighted to discover that my initial gut-level feelings were spot-on. Shireen had led an extremely sheltered and religious life that was totally devoid of real-world reality. "My, I marvel at your worldly experience on the street, Marty," sighed Shireen after I had shared an abbreviated and somewhat sanitized version of my life story. "Compared to you, I...well...haven't explored life at all.

"My parents were devout members of the church...and when they unexpectedly passed away...one right after the other...the pastor stepped in to serve as my guardian and church members became my surrogate family. I attended a church-affiliated all-girls boarding school and when I graduated some three years ago, I was fortunate to start working as my church's secretary. But, my goodness, compared to you I have led a rather cloistered life. When you talk about your real-life experiences...I feel...somewhat lacking."

"Shireen, my lifestyle wasn't chosen by me - I was thrown into shark-filled waters either to swim or sink. Be thankful that you didn't have to go through what I went through. The fact that I am alive...after drugs and prison...and have a second chance on life is a miracle in and of itself. I just hope that I don't fall back to my evil ways and lifestyle. It is so hard at times...," I murmured with tongue-in-cheek as I threw out my hook-line-and-bait to see if Shireen would bite.

"Oh, I'll help you, Marty...I promise I will. I'm always willing to talk with you...you know that I live in the corner apartment of the church, right across the courtyard from the pastor and his wife. If I can help you in any other way, please don't hesitate to let me know. It was God's will that the two of us were destined to meet at this time... you can help me to broaden my experiences...and I can, in turn, help you stay true. Yes, Marty, I believe that this is why were brought together."

I had dropped my head to feint being overcome with emotions but in reality, I hid my face from Shireen for all I could think was, "Yes! Hook in! Now, let's see if I can firmly set it and reel this enticing little Asian bitch in before she knows what has happened to her...heh, heh, heh!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Ahh, well...since you asked...and because I want to be straight with you...yes, Shireen, I've had sex with my fair share of women...something that I should have been more selective at. They were all types of women...most of whom were not the...the highest class of women, if you know what I mean. With them, I've done some very deviant and definitely obscene acts that if the pastor ever found out about, I'd be surely fired."

"Oh, Marty! I would never betray your faith in me. I'm grateful that you're confiding in me about your troubled past. It's my moral duty to help you in whatever way I can," was Shireen's soft and sincere response.

"Thank you, Shireen, for being willing to listen." Then after a dramatic pause, I decided to sink the hook a bit deeper. "What these women had in common was that I cared for them (what a lie) and that they ended up dumping me after using me (an even bigger whopper), breaking my heart and kicking me further down the ladder in terms of self-worth (now, tug hard and set)," I then let out a deep sigh for added sound effects to shamelessly to pluck at the heartstrings of Shireen.

"Oh, how tragic, Marty! It is little wonder that you turned to a life of crime and self- degradation after suffering such use and abuse by members of my own gender. How I wish that I could have been there to save you from the suffering that you experienced." Then after a lengthy pause, Shireen whispered, "At least you took a chance on love and be with another. I, on the other hand, have never had any experience with a member of the opposite sex...none...a sad commentary on my life.

"When my parents died, the congregation rallied around me and supported my schooling which had a lot to do with shaping me. Some of my classmates hated our school and derisive called it "the nunnery"...which was strange since our fundamental Christian denomination isn't Catholic. Maybe it was because everyone behind the school walls from the principal, teachers, and staff were all women whose sole purpose in life was to educate and train virtuous Christian women.

"To do so, we live a relatively simple life with standard uniforms. The education we received was rather conservative and faith-based, and exposure to men was limited. Views that were external and contrary to the school's beliefs were banned by not allowing the internet and personal cell phones and computers. While we were taught the basic subjects, controversial areas such as sexual education, health, and human anatomy were not. It was believed that a husband would teach his wife her marital duties.

"While many of my classmates railed against the school and its academic doctrine, I embraced it. I knew what it was to be cast adrift, alone, and homeless. The school's teachings and morals were my anchors, and I accepted the prim and proper way of life of a good Christian woman as my teachers would often say. Before I graduated, I made two vows of virtue to myself: not to be completely naked before any man except for my husband, and to save my chastity for my wedding night."

"Jesus-fucking-Christ!" reverberated between my ears as I struggled to suppress a look of shock from my face as I saw my fish diving for the security in the murky depths of religion and quickly dragging out my line. Desperate to regain control, I uttered, "But, Shireen, you're not a nun. As an attractive young woman, surely you've had male suitors."

"I've had been...'approached' by men...church members or their sons...who have sought to win my interest and affection. But after a few dates they were...how should I put it...sorely lacking and very disappointing. I thought that our shared religious belief would be the bedrock of our relationships...however, such was not the case.

"Before they even knew me, most of my dates had an expectation that they were somehow entitled to intimacy and carnal knowledge of me after only a few dates. It was quite obvious that they did not respect my two vows of virtue, calling them and me old-fashioned, prudish, or even worse. I respectfully but firmly declined their advances and insults, and have turned the other cheek by being civil to each. However, my efforts were often rebuked or ignored..."

"Hmmm," I thought to myself as I quickly reassessed my strategy of seduction and corruption, "I cannot rely on Shireen's pity and desire to help me solely as the tools of her undoing. Instead, I have to be patient, casual, and win her trust...letting this pretty little fish play itself out until she willingly swims into my net. Hmmm, that old Pointer Sisters' song reminds me of how to seduce Shireen...what were the lyrics...oh, yeah:

"I want a man with a slow hand / I want a lover with an easy touch / I want somebody who will spend some time / Not come and go in a heated rush..."

"Hey, Shireen, sorry to hear that your encounters with the masculine gender haven't worked out. But cheer up 'cuz you got me, a tried and true sinner. I may not be of your faith... heck, I'm a downright heathen compared to you...but at least I don't espouse religious belief and then act contrary to them. I'm not a wolf-in-sheep's-clothing...I'm just a plain old simple wolf who will make you the same offer you made to me - I'll be here to listen to you (all the better to lure you in)...offer you advice and help (especially if it will make you mine)...and show you what a man is really like (said the Big Bad Wolf to the sweet innocent lamb...heh, heh, heh).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Over the next few months, Shireen and I got closer and closer. We shared our pasts, talked about the happenings of the day, or mused about the future. It never ceased to amaze me how sheltered a life my prey had led. Things in the real world that most of us thought of as commonplace were novelties to her - catching the bus to town and back...a movie with popped corn and soda...and a Cherry Jubilee ice cream cone from the local B&R thrilled her beyond belief.

When I announced that I was taking up jogging around the church property and adjacent neighborhood, my Asian lovely eagerly asked if she could join me. I can't tell you the pleasure it gave me to watch her try on various jogging outfits and shoes. Judging from the creamy whiteness of her skin (and which was a bright pink with blush), I realized that this was probably the first time that she had been so scantily dressed in public. Watching the swish of Shireen's tight little butt and her shapely legs as she jogged were stimulating and only bested when I peered down her drench top as she bent over in exhaustion and flashed me her pointy little titties.

While I couldn't visit her apartment because it was too close to the pastor's residence, Shireen could discretely drop by my little cottage. I enticed her to do so by offering to cook her dinner with the groceries we had pooled our monies, and with the prospect of taking leftovers home.

"Gosh, Marty," chimed Shireen in admiration, "this pot roast is simply delicious...a whole meal in one dish."

"Nah, it wasn't anything. The roast, some veggies and spices, a roasting bag, and a whole lot of patience," slipped easily off of my tongue as my eyes devour a lovely Shireen dressed in a simple blouse and short loose skirt. "And on top of that, add a glass of wine, my sparkling personality, your beautify presence, and viola...we have a pleasant dining experience and leftovers for the next couple of days."

"Marty, I got to say that I'm impressed with your cooking skills and what you've done to this cottage. Everything is so neat and functional...not exactly what I would expect of a guy's place...although I'm hardly an expert on men...or for that matter, the world around me. I've been meaning to thank you for introducing me to new experiences. Each of our outings is like an adventure, exciting, and mind-expanding. I'm looking forward to what you might next have in store for me."

"Well, one of the counselors at the rehab center said that I could borrow his small pickup truck and two-person kayak anytime I wanted to. I was thinking of paddling out to this small islet that is surrounded by a reef and is only accessible by surfboard, raft, or kayak. You would love the pristine waters and quiet solitude of the islet. That is if you're up to one heck of a unique adventure."

"You're not kidding me, are you, Marty? I would love to go...but..."

"But, what? Hey, don't worry if you're not a good swimmer. Life vests are standard kayak gear. Just grab your swimsuit because you'll definitely get soaked and let's go."

"That's the point, Marty...I don't have swimwear. I tried one-piece suits but because of my slender build. most didn't fit right and those that did, were too expensive for something that I might wear occasionally."

"Well, then try a bikini or two-piece suit. From what I've been told by my previous women, a bikini will fit any body shape and are far more inexpensive."

For a long period, Shireen didn't say anything as she sipped from her wine glass. "This is really embarrassing, Marty, but...oooh, I don't know how to say it...or, for that matter, even if I should..."

"Shireen, trust in me," was all I said, knowing how she valued such a quality in our developing relationship.

"Don't laugh but...I have a lot of...pubic hair," whispered Shireen as she blushed and hung her head. "I once tried a two-piece set and was appalled at how my pubes were sticking out of the waistband and leg holes. It was so gross!"

"Okay, but you could trim and shave down there to make your pubic hair more manageable."

"Marty...don't think poorly of me...but...I don't know what I look like down there. I am deathly afraid that I might injure myself if I tried. Remember that in the school that I attended, we never learned about human sexuality or anatomy...and especially the what was between our legs. I mean that I wash my genitals, wipe them when urinating or defecating, and use a sanitary pad when I have my period...but never really looked down there."

"You could go to a salon that specializes in shaving or waxing female parts."

"I...I don't think I can let a total stranger whom I don't know and trust, touch my privates. But, Marty, I really want to go kayaking with you...and that islet sounds so wonderful. I could wear shorts and a t-shirt but I would look embarrassingly out of place. Oooh, Marty, what am I to do?"

This strange and audacious thought suddenly popped into my head as my pretty Asian interest was bemoaning her pubic hair quandary. "I wonder? If I phrased it right, then I might be...," I mused to myself, "Let's give it a try...low-key...laid-back...leave it up to her."

"Shireen - do you trust me?" When she nodded and muttered that she did, I cautiously proposed, "I would be willing to do 'it' for you...to trim and if you want, to shave off your pubic hair."

Shireen sat there speechless as her eyes widened in disbelief of what she had just heard me utter. "But...but...you'd would see me...naked!" stumbled out of her open mouth.

"Well, at least she didn't slap my face and storm out of here in disgust," I sighed mentally in relief. "Let's see just how gullible Shireen really is."

"Technically - you wouldn't be naked... since only your panties would have to be removed...and that would be because it is impossible to trim and shave public hair through panties. Other than that, you would still be fully dressed, and would not have broken your first vow of virtue. To me, you will not be 'completely' undressed."