Trust Me...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About fifteen minutes later, a freshly washed Shireen joined me in bed. Snuggling up to me, she whispered, "Marty...my little butthole is kind of itchy. Would you mind lubricating my anus and stretching it out a little with your fingers? I've been thinking... and think it's time that I give sodomy a try."

In a snap, I inserted one heavily coated finger up her bung-hole, and after twirling it around for a bit, had another finger join it. "Ooh, damn, that feels good when you pump your fingers into my butt...it gets easier and easier. Okay, Marty, I think I'm ready, what do I have to do? Remember, don't hurt me. I trust you..."

"Shireen, I want you to lay on your side, facing away from me. I will spoon you and when the moment is right, easy my heavily-coated cock into your slippery asshole. Our position will enable you to pull away if my insertion hurts too much...and you can always tell me to stop. Are you ready?"

Shireen turned on her side and pushed her buns into my crotch, and then indicated that she was ready. Holding my dick, I lightly and repeatedly pressed my head against her butthole, knowing that she would reflectively tighten. I also knew that after a while of clenching and then releasing, Shireen's anal muscles would tire and be unable to tighten.

"Now, bear down, baby-girl, like you're going to take a crap - that's it. Don't tense up when you feel me probing you. You're going to feel me pressing into you but try not to pull away. That's the way. It'll hurt a little but once I've penetrated your sphincter ring and you have gotten used to my thickness, it'll be damn good...I promise. Bear down, relax, and here we go..."

"Ooh, my Lord! It feels like you're shoving a burning telephone pole up my ass!" cried out my young lover as my dickhead spread, slipped into, and finally embedded itself in her spasming anus.

"Breathe, breathe, Shireen. The worst is over. Give your asshole a chance to get used to my presence. From here it's all good...trust me, girlfriend." Then with the slow movement of my hips, I began to pump her ass in and out, sinking a fraction of an inch between her sweet buns.

"Oooh, that's not too bad...in fact, it feels pretty good," groan Shireen as she pushed her buns into my lap. "What? You want me to finger myself? To frig myself off while you butt-fuck me? Ooh, you're so damn kinky, Marty, but okay..."

Before long, Shireen's slender body began to quiver uncontrollably and I knew that she was fast approaching a gut-wrenching orgasm. "Faster, Shireen, faster. Strum that fucking stiff clit of yours. Do it, girl, do it!" I urged as I began to serious butt-fuck my Asian girlfriend with long hard strokes.

"Oh, Marty, I am...I'm going to cum very soon! Fuck me, baby...fuck my ass...bang it, baby! Fuck me...arrgghh!" screamed Shireen as she bucked wildly, thrashing in wild abandonment on my embedded cock.

This was more than I could take as I plunged my full-on erection into her spasming asshole, and with a loud guttural grunt, spewed two balls-full of spunk, giving my young girlfriend her first (but not last) sperm enema.

"Oooh, that wasn't so bad after all," sighed a satisfied Shireen. "But my butthole better not be so stretched out that you could sink a golf ball in it. Hmmm, am I oozing with your fricking funky spunk.. but still I think...no, I'm sure...that getting booty-banged will become a part of my self-exploration. Don't you think so, Marty?"

"Only if you want it (heh, heh, heh)."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was her sixth night sleeping at my place and I had to admit that I having Shireen in my life brought a shining light to my darkness. Her cuteness and caring were refreshing and somehow soothed the demons within me. It didn't hurt that she had taken to be scantily clad (God, how I loved those flashes of her small pointy titties or her enticing snatch) once the cottage door closed behind her. And then there was her willingness in bed...or for that matter, any place in the cottage... to try new things in the pursuit of satisfying her erotic education. I began to wonder if I could leave her heartbroken once I broke her fragile cherry as originally planned.

"Oh, yes, Marty! Rub your big fat cock against my hard-little clit! Harder...faster!" cried my Shireen as she clutched me to her, her nails digging into my back. I had introduced Asian lover to dry-humping...although given her copious amounts of pussy juices, it wasn't so dry. Once Shireen got the feel of a man lying on her...his hips pumping and banging her between her thighs...she couldn't get enough of it. With her slender legs entwined with mine, she vigorously ground her sopping wet twat against my engorged cock as I repeatedly plowed her slippery crack.

The problem for me was making sure that I didn't get carried away and accidentally (and it would have so damn easy) penetrate that honey-drenched virgin cunt of hers. I did this by shifting upwards so that my well-lubed dick slid over and rub her still little love button. This way my dickhead wasn't close to her love hole and when I blew my load (which I always did) it was over her lower-belly and mine...messy, but effective.

"I'm so close, Marty! Give it to me! Don't stop...I'm almost there! Come with me, honey! Shoot your load! I'm going to... " whimpered Shireen before her body tensed before exploding in wild bucking and spurts of liquid excitement. Her throes of ecstasy trigger an equal response from my primed and ready cock and with a guttural grunt and one last mindless thrust of my hips, my manhood detonated in a glorious gooey release.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck! That was...unbelievable!" sighed my exhausted Oriental lover. "How I love the feel of your spunk on my belly...love it. It's messy, but I still love it."

"Hey, don't fall asleep, little girl. The last time you did, you woke up with the bedsheet stuck to you. Come on, lazybones...we'd best shower and put on a new bed sheet."

With that said, I led exhausted but satisfied Shireen to the bathroom where I started the shower water and stepped in. A moment later, her slender feminine figure joined and hugged me. Her arms slipped around my neck as she tip-toed to sensuously kiss as the spray of hot water steamed the shower glass and us.

Kissing her lips, her earlobe, and then her neck, I stepped to do a double-take. "Shireen," I said hesitantly, "you're not wearing your choker."

A startled gasp escaped her lips as her dreamy eyes flew open and her hand shot to her throat. "What? Oh, no! I took it off and left it on the counter so that it wouldn't get wet. Living with you...loving you...well...it just felt natural to join you in the shower instead of waiting. I forgot...oh, my goodness. Marty, what am I to do?" cried Shireen as the drops that flowed down her cheeks weren't from the shower.

I wanted to jump for joy that one vow was down and another to go, and yet for some strange reason, I couldn't. Seeing Shireen crumble before me, slumping to the shower floor as heavy sobs shook her slim body, made me realize just how much she meant to me. Turning off the water, I sat next to her and she folded into my arms.

"Shireen, honey, I could tell you not to cry over spilled milk; however, I won't. But I will remind you of something that your vow may have prevented you from seeing."

Shireen looked hopefully at me for a possible lifeline, and I was hoping not to mess up this flash of twisted logic that had jumped into my head to stop the suffering of my love one.

"When God created Adam and then Eve, He created them without the shame of being naked. They would have continued to be naked if Eve had not disobeyed God by eating of the forbidden fruit and getting Adam to do the same. Once they did, they felt ashamed of their nakedness and sought to cover themselves.

"Your vow of not being completely naked before a man perpetuated the sin of Eve - of being ashamed of her nudity. It was ingrained in you from an early age to hide and be embarrassed by your body. It was a way that stopped you from knowing yourself, and from denying the rapture that it can give you...and another. Shireen, don't cry for a broken vow for you are truly beautiful in your complete nudity...and you are how God intended a woman to be."

"Oh, Marty," Shireen murmured as she kissed me tenderly, "I want to believe you...I really do...it's just that..."

"Yes, I know it's hard to 'unthink' everything that you've been taught...but trust in me, baby, that you are how God originally intended women to be - naked...and that you have nothing to be ashamed of by being stark nude in my presence." Then with a chuckled, I added, "Plus, if God really wanted you be never naked, you would have come out of the womb fully dress."

"Oh, Marty, what would I do without you..."

"No, Shireen, it is more and more what would I do without you. Now, let's get out of this shower before we're waterlogged, change the sheets, and lay in bed. And if you're a good little girl...or maybe a very bad one...I'll suck on your strawberry-tipped teeny tits and then eat my sweetheart's pussy-pie until she cums again. Hmmm, do we have more clean sheets?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What did you say, dear," I drowsily mumbled as I was on the verge of sleeping.

"I regret making my two vows. I made them when I was an innocent...clueless...as to life...the wonders of my own body...and that of a man's. If I had only known what I know now..."

"That's a could have...should have...would have...Shireen." I said as I, for some reason, resisted the urge to take advantage of her momentary waiver of resolve. "But you did. One vow was inadvertently aside...you only have the last one left."

"You could easily break the vow for me. I mean there were times when you're dry-humping me that I wanted you so badly. All you had to do was to just slip when you're humping my pussy...a bit lower..."

"No, Shireen, if I did that, I would be taking something precious from you and you would regret it for the rest of your life," slipped from my lips before I knew it.

"You are not the only one with regrets. Shireen, I have a confession to make. It has been weighing on my mind and I hope I won't lose you after I tell you because your mean so much to me," I mumbled, knowing what I was about to say would change our relationship forever. "Hmmm...in the beginning, I set out to... seduce you... and did and said anything to fuck your cunt and make you my little cum-dump. Oh, how I played you...exploiting your weaknesses... your inexperience...your naivete... your gullibility. I deceived you...tricked you...and seduced you like the Snake did to Eve. But now when you're mine for the taking, I find myself hesitating and unable to do so. And the reason why is because I love you as I've never loved another woman."

In the dim bedroom, I could see the stunned expression on Shireen's lovely face and thought that I had for sure lost her. That is until she threw herself on me, kissing me madly. "Ooh, Marty, my repenting sinner, I love you so much! I forgive you for your initial sinful intentions towards me. Although made with the intent to seduce me, your arguments and advice all made sense and have helped me to explore myself... something I did willingly. The blame, if there is any, cannot be solely placed on your shoulders for I let you seduce me and willingly came back, demanding more. But what am I to do, Marty, when I find myself regretting my vow of chastity?"

"Shireen, maybe I shouldn't be saying this but there is a possible way for you to 'have your cake while eating it.' When you made your vow of chastity, what did it mean to you?"

"To me, it meant not having pre-marital vaginal intercourse."

"Ah, yes, that is the most common definition of chastity. However, there is another definition which you epitomize - chastity as in purity in conduct and intention.' Shireen you embody of virtuous thought and righteousness deed. You could have vagina intercourse and still be chaste because you not doing it out of lust or for sex - but to make love...to me, the man of your life."

'Yes, you are, Marty. You are the man of my life. Will you make love to me tonight? Please?"

"No, Shireen. We're both tired and have just made a major change in our relationship. Although I wanted to fuck you from the moment I met you, I believe that we should go slow and be sure of our reason for wanting to consummate our romance is not for lust or pure sex. Shireen, once my penis ruptures your fragile hymen, we can never go back. I love you but let's sleep on it and see how we feel tomorrow."

"Okay, Marty, I will do as you ask because I trust you..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The following day was one of sheer torment. Shireen when to the church complex to communicate with the pastor over the internet. It seemed that everything was going as planned and the conference was about to conclude and their return would be by the afternoon of the tenth day. While many wished that she could join them, nearly everyone accepted that such a shy and gentile young Asian woman might not be prepared for the convention that could get rather raucous during the social hours and barbecues of the various congregations.

As for me, I spent the entire day trimming the grounds on my riding mower. I deliberately kept myself busy so as not to have to think about the tremendous mistake that I might have made by disclosing my initial intentions and then in not fucking Shireen when she was ripe for the picking.

I took an early shower while Shireen warmed up some leftovers for a simple dinner. Our dinner conversation was pleasant but not spontaneous - as if each of us was locked up in his/her own thoughts. While I cleaned up and put away, Shireen slipped off to shower. When I finally went to look for her, I found her in bed with the covers up to her neck, staring at the ceiling. After quickly brushing my teeth, I joined Shireen by slipping my naked body under the covers.

"Marty," Shireen spoke to break the ice as she slid on top of me. "I'm not on any form of birth control because it never occurred to me and up until now there wasn't much a chance that you might impregnate me. However, I need to know If you were to get me with child, what would you do?"

"I would marry you and try to be the best damn father and husband that I can be. I would be less than honest if I didn't say that I hope that it would never come to such a situation...for I would rather put the horse before the cart, if you know what I mean?"

"No, I don't know what you mean, Marty. Tell me in simple language."

"Shireen, I don't what to make you pregnant before I marry you. I love you and you would make me the happiest man on Earth if you would marry me. I'm not much...and we'd be dirty poor...but..."

I never got a chance to complete my statement because a completely naked Shireen flung herself on me, passionately kissing me long and hard. "I accept, Marty! When the pastor returns, I will ask his blessings and that he marry us as soon as possible. To me, you are, my lover...my intended husband...the one and only man of my life. I'm yours. Marty, because I trust you."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To say that Shireen's announcement caused an uproar among the returning congregation would have been a vast understatement. Many felt that me a convicted felon had somehow deceived and corrupted a sweet innocent Shireen, leading her astray and into sin. Many of the women who had used Shireen as a virtuous role model for the daughters, felt somehow betrayed and were beside themselves. Their menfolk were incensed that a low-life snake like me had seduced and soon would be defiling this Asian beauty. Surprisingly, the loudest were those male members whose advances had been spurned by her.

Despite the numerous unsupported allegations and wild conjectures from the church members, Shireen maintained her love for me and mine for her. She then calmly reminded those who objected to our union that it was the Christian way to help redeem the sinner. Shireen mentioned that through kindness and understanding (but did not mention the whole lot of sex we had), I had given up my criminal past and dedicating myself to her, marriage and a new life. Ultimately, nearly all conceded that Shireen was a virtuous young woman, a living example of goodness, and that her demonstrated love for me was above reproach.

We were married that weekend in a simple ceremony before the congregation that was immediately followed by a potluck. While I was congratulated - begrudgingly by the men and warily by the women, Shireen was roundly feted since she was their special church orphan. She, in turn, was gracious and amiably, thanking each for their support and friendship over the years. In the end, each church member wished us well and smiled that Shireen had turned out to be such a good wholesome and virtuous young lady.

After all, no one could visualize that hours later their charming and moral woman would be shamelessly naked in bed and whispering, "Lie on top of me, Marty, and slide that big dick of yours...up and down my sopping wet pussy crack. I've grown accustomed to having you between my legs...slowly dry humping me...as you press me into the mattress. Oooh, yes, just like that..."

Our lovemaking was tender and slow. I made sure to kiss, caress, and stimulate my newly wedded wife as she wanted. When her lithe body squirmed and quivered under me, I knew that the tension in Shireen was ratcheting up to an explosive climax.

"Oooh, put 'it' in, Marty! Will my husband put his cock in his wife's tight little twat? I don't want to be a virgin any longer."

When my bulbous dick head tore through her fragile maidenhead, Shireen clutched me to her while whimpering, "Ohhh, damn you're so big...stretching me out...making me so damn wet. Oooh, please don't stop...I've waited for this so long."

I took Shireen with strokes that went from tip to hairy groin. The lewd sloshing of her drenched cunt and her short hot panting spoke volumes of the lust that possessed her. She was incredibly hot, tight, and juicy, taking everything that I could give her and pleading for more. When her slender body began to shiver violently, I fucked her goddamn cunt hard and fast. Shireen exploded in her glorious mind-rendering climax and I soon followed suit as I spewed two-balls-full of sperm into her churned twat.

"Oh, oh, Marty. That was better than I could ever imagine," sighed a spent Shireen. "I can't believe I took all of you in my little hole...and gosh, when you finally shot your load into me...I thought you were pumping gallons of sticky cum into me. Hmmm, I better hurry and make an appointment with my doctor to get on some form of birth control because every time you introduce me to something new about my body, I simply can't get enough. Yes, I think we'll be making love an awful lot...yes...definitely."

"I trust you, Shireen, to keep your word (heh, heh, heh)..."