Trust Me...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see the conflict of thoughts and feelings that were jumbling in Shireen's pretty little head. However, before she could come to the wrong conclusion, I slyly said, "Look, I only offered to help you out so that you could join me in a kayak adventure without having people stare at you because you're wearing street clothes. My offer wasn't intended to be sexual, perverted, or an attempt to take advantage of you, Shireen. I made the offer based on the trust that I have with you. However, if you feel uncomfortable with the idea, that' okay...really...I just will have to try harder to be trusted by you."

"I didn't mean...no, I trust you, Marty...it's just that..."

"Hey, don't say any more, Shireen. It was a dumb idea to begin with...especially because it made you uncomfortable... and spoiled a perfect evening with you. Please forgive me. I was clearly wrong in my assumption of trust."

That last subtle zinger made Shireen flinch as she blurted out, "No, Marty, it is I who should be begging your forgiveness. In the months that I have known you, you have been my friend and more...knowing me better than anyone else. You have never asked anything of me and never tried to take advantage of me.

"And yet when you offered to help me with my dilemma, I...well, I acted inappropriately. While I could say that I acted the way I did because I've never had a man see or touch me where you proposed to...I want to assure you, Marty, that it was a knee-jerk reaction. It was not an indication of my distrust of you or your motives."

Then taking a deep breath and looking me pleadingly, Shireen meekly whispered, "Will you please trim and shave off my pubic hairs?"

Pausing so as not to appear overly eagerly, I replied, "I will, Shireen, provided you tell me when you are uncomfortable or wish me to stop. I promised that I will tell what I will do to you and will only touch you as needed. Is that acceptable to you?"

When she nodded, I said, "Okay - here's what is going to happen. I'm going to get my trimming scissors, plug in my beard trimmer, put a new razor blade in my shaver, get shaving cream, a pan of warm water with wash towels, tweezers, and a fresh towel. While I gather what I need, I want you to take a tinkle if you need to, drink all of your wine, and relax as best as you can."

Gather all of the needed implements, I draped the towel over the edge of my bed and on the spur of the moment grabbed a hand mirror and a nearby trashcan. "Shireen... one last check before we get started...do you still want to go through with this?" When she nodded, I said, "Alright, I want you to sit at the edge of the bed with the back of your skirt lifted up so that your panties are on the towel. Good. Now scoot forward so that your buttocks are barely on the bed.

"Now you can either take off your panties, lay back on the bed, and then lift your skirt, or you can lay back, lift your skirt, and let me remove your panties. Which do you prefer?" I couldn't tell if the rosy color to her cheeks were from the wine or embarrassment, but before I knew it, Shireen laid back on the bed, and lifting her skirt, said, "You take off my panties...my hands are shaking too badly."

Taking a deep breath to steady my own shaking hands, I reached for the waistband of her white granny-panties and gradually pulled them from her hips and down her legs. I had to stifle my gasp of amazement since Shireen has one hell of a large and bushy beaver for a young woman as slender as she was.

The moment of truth had come and I said with all the reassurance that I could muster, "Okay, Shireen, I'm going to reduce the amount of your pubic hair by scissoring bunches of hair between my middle and index finger, pulling your hair straight, and then cutting them off with my trimming scissors as close to the skin as possible." With that said, I went about trimming her thick pubic bush until most of it rested in the trashcan, and Shireen's sweet tight pussy slit was at least visible.

"Are you doing okay, Shireen? Okay. Now I will shave off as much of the remaining short hair with my beard trimmer. It may feel a bit unnerving because of the vibration and the trimmer being next to your skin, but try not to move." The electric glided over Shireen's pussy, humming and cutting, as her body quivered involuntarily.

"Hang in there, Shireen, we're almost done. For the closest hair removal possible, I'm going to apply shaving cream to your genitals and then shave it will a razor. Don't move."

When I slathered the shaving cream to her twat, Shireen jerked and cried out how strange it felt. "Yes, I know...that's the menthol in the cream which is intended to deal with any burning aftermath from a razor shave. Now - hold still will I shave you clean." Deft strokes of the razor soon had Shireen nearly bald as a baby's behind.

After applying a warm soaked face towel to her shaven pussy, I inspected my job. There before my appreciative eyes was Shireen's genitals that were for the first time exposed to the light of day and a horny man's eyes. "Hold on, Shireen, there are some stray hairs that I couldn't remove because they were too close to sensitive areas. I'm going to pluck them off...this may sting a little but bear with me 'cuz we're almost finished.

With that said, I pinched and pulled Shireen's thick outer labia and plucked the stray hairs that grew on the edges. By the time I had finished, Shireen's genitals were clearly visible and her virgin cunt glistened with her liquid sexual excitement.

Positioning the large hand mirror between her soft inner thighs, I told Shireen, "Lift yourself up on your forearms so that you can see in the mirror what I have done." When my young Asian interest did as instructed, I said, "You should have been taught this years ago...but, since your education neglected your human anatomy, let me enlighten you.

"These two meaty folds are your large or external labia...commonly known as your pussy lips. Normally they come together to form your so-called pussy slit." Then gently spreading her puffy folds, I continued "Here are your internal labia which run from your clitoris which is here to your vagina down here. This tiny hole that is in between is your urethra or your pee-hole, and a bit further down from your vagina is your anus where you... well...you know what.

"When I lightly touch your inner lips like this," I murmured as I enjoyed how Shireen gasped aloud as her cunt jerked at my touch, "they become engorged or erect...see how they are beginning to stick up and out from your pussy slit. They frame your vagina and some say guide a penis to your vagina, and then tug on your clitoris.

"Do you know what a clitoris is?" Shireen shook her head. "Your clitoris is this pea-size organ...the female counterpart of a male's penis. It becomes erect and super-sensitive when stimulated when you 'touched' yourself."

Shireen blushed brightly and meekly whispered, "I have never touched myself...down there.

"You've never masturbated in your entire life?" When she silently nodded, I could barely contain my glee. However, steadying myself once again, I then sought to use her religious upbringing to my advantage.

"Shireen, did God create Eve, the first woman?" When my half-naked, pussy-exposed virgin agreed, I then posed the bait-question, "Your clitoris has only one purpose, Shireen. It is to give you pleasure...to make you feel good. Would God have given you such a special body part if he did not want you to enjoy the pleasure of your body? To deny yourself bodily pleasure is going against God's will and purpose. Am I right?"

I could see that Shireen could not find any fault with my devious logic. She confirmed it when she weakly whispered, "But I didn't do it on purpose, Marty. You know that I would never to against what God intended. It's just that...I do not know how to... masturbate."

Taking in a deep breath and struggling to control my excitement, I thoughtfully offered, "If you want...I can show you how. I mean...I don't want to push you...or have you do something that you might not want to do or are uncertain about."

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard this twenty-one-year-old virgin sweetly ask, "Could you show me, Marty? I would really appreciate it."

'Okay, Shireen, I'll show you how to but keep in mind that you can stop at any time you feel uncomfortable. First of all, because masturbation is such a long word, it is often referred to as 'jerking off' or in the case of women, 'fingering, jilling off, or frigging.' Normally, some form of artificial lubrication is used, but since I don't have any on hand, you'll have to make some from your own vagina...which you make all the time but in smaller amounts. To do this, lay back and stroke your pussy lips and inner labia...don't feel shy or awkward, Shireen, remember your genitals were intended by God for pleasure. That's it. How does it feel?"

"Ooh, it is...I don't know how to describe it...but I feel good and tingly. Hmmm, yes, it so different without all of that hair...better. But why am I starting to feel hot...my pulse is quickening...and I feel strangely wet down there?"

"That's your pussy juices from you caresses...run your fingers up and down your slit and feel how slippery you are. Get your fingers thoroughly coated and place your lubricated index and middle finger on either side of your love nub. Now, begin to rub the vee of your fingers up and down...feels good, doesn't it? Yeah, this is how you frig yourself off...keep doing what you're doing...make sure to bring up some cunt juices. Yeah, that feels good, doesn't it? What? You want to go faster? Sure, go ahead! Yeah, that's it! See how stiff your clit is...it is sticking straight up. Strum your fingers across your love button...faster...faster, Shireen! Yeah, don't hold back...do it! Do it, girl!"

Shireen's slender body that had been shaking with anticipation suddenly bucked and thrashed as a strangled cry of ecstasy erupted from her throat as the first gut-wrenching orgasm of her life exploded between her legs. To my utter astonishment, spurts of sexual excitement burst from her genitals, spewing into the air and on me. Quickly pressing the towel that she laid upon between her legs, I contained her gushing as Shireen struggled to regain her senses, jerking spastically in the aftermath of her climax.

"What...what the heck happened to me?" groaned Shireen as she turned to look at me.

"You had an orgasm, Shireen..."

"I did? Wow! It was...fantastic! I never would have thought...oh my gosh, you're wet...I'm soaked. Did I 'pee'?"

"No, Shireen, you're one of those few women who when they have an orgasm, they cum... or ejaculate like a man. Instead of shooting out semen, your liquid sexual excitement is spewed out. I've heard of this but never seen it before. Whatever you do, don't feel upset...it is a rare gift. Consider yourself blessed."

"Oooh, Marty, I've never felt so...relax...so satisfied...so fulfilled...in all my life. And to think that until I met you, I have been missing out on frigging my pussy...ooh, that sounds so wicked say that. But you're right...God, wouldn't have given me a clitoris if he didn't intend me to have pleasure."

"You just beginning to explore the world and your own body. Soon you will find that both are filled with wonders beyond your imagination. Why don't we tomorrow evening buy you that swimsuit and while I'm in town, I'll pick up a feminine wax kit? Why? It's simple...hair grows back...and if you like the 'smooth-as-a-baby's behind' feel to your genitals, waxing off your pubic hair...although painful the first time...will keep you hairless.

"Okay, Marty. I trust you..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When the weekend rolled around, we caught the bus to the rehab center early in the morning where I introduced Shireen who impressed the staff as a good clean Christian girl and a step in the right direction for me (if they only knew what my ultimate goal was). Promising to return my counselor-friend's truck and kayak before he got off work, we then hightailed it to the pier. After floating the kayak and donning our safety gear, we caught the outgoing tide which made our paddling to the islet easier.

Seated in front of me in her new scarlet-printed halter-string-bikini, Shireen looked sizzling hot. I had thought she would have opted for a more conservative two-piece suit and was stunned when she took off her outer garments. When I asked her about her choice, she just gave me a shy cute smile and said, "Even a good girl can be a little daring..." (Amen to that!).

"Goodness gracious! Marty this little cove and beach are just perfect. It's so secluded and sheltered that we can't even be seen from the coast," cooed an excited Shireen as she laid out our beach towel side by side. "How long can we stay here before we have to paddle back?"

"I figure the tide will change in a couple of hours...but we...especially you with your lily-white skin...may burn before then. Why don't we put on the sunblock, tan ourselves for the morning hours, and take a dip before we head on back for a late lunch?"

"Okay, Marty, let me put some lotion on you, and then you can do me." Without waiting for me to answer, Shireen squirted sunblock across my back and proceeded to rub it in before doing my arms, and legs. It probably was my imagination but her touches were more like lingering caresses as her hands became familiar with my body. When she finished my stomach and chest and moved, to my face, Shireen was so close that I thought she was about to kiss me. That is until she purred, "Your turn to do me." (And boy did I want to 'do' Shireen.)

I started with her legs, working my way from her feet up to her thighs, covering the back and top surfaces. I noticed that Shireen wasn't uneasy as my fingers crept closer to the crotch of her bikini bottom which made sense since I'd seen up close and personal her bare genitals. From there my slippery fingers spread lotion across her soft tummy, her exposed chest areas, and arms before working on her back.

"Hmmm, that feels really good," moaned Shireen as a massage her shoulders. Relaxing, she let her shoulders slump forward and in so doing, caused her shallow bikini cups to pucker and fall away. There before my startled eyes where two small cones of delicate snow-white flesh, each of which was topped off with a pink puffy areola which seemed to merge with a mouthwatering nipple. My fingers made their way to her halter bow at her neck and I was about to undo her top when Shireen turned and hesitantly asked, "Errr, Marty...can I ask a favor of you?"

"Sure...anything," I quickly said as I realized just how close I had come to throwing away all of my gains with the young woman that I had so secretively pursued.

"I don't want you to think badly of me...but...ever since you showed me how to finger my...pussy...and the ecstasy of an orgasm...I haven't been able to stop. I know that this may sound so shameful...but...I'm frigging myself when I get up, at least twice during the workday, sometimes it is the shower or before I go to sleep. Marty, I know I sound like some sort of closet sex addict, but I can't stop...and am already on my second tube of lubricant.

"However, what is really driving me insane is that even though I cum each time...I've never been able to have that squirting climax that I had with you." Shireen paused as if to ponder what she was about to say and then with lowered eyes, innocently whispered, "Marty, can you please help me? Maybe you could watch and talk to me like you did that night? I know I'm asking a lot of you...and I have so much to learn...but please?"

A million thoughts flittered through my brain as the front of my swimming shorts got suddenly uncomfortably tight "Yes!" was my immediate thought, then followed by "But wait... remember the slow hand and not coming on in a heated rush" and finally by "Ah, now I know what to do...yes...let's see if we can go to the next step in the seduction of this pretty Asian virgin...heh, heh, heh."

"Thank you for trusting me enough to ask you. What you're doing is perfectly natural as you explore the wonders of the womanly body that God has given you. You are correct in that there is a lot that you are unaware of when it comes to bodily gratification. If you would be willing to let me touch you again, I can show you another way to climax while maintaining your two vows of virtue. Do you trust me, Shireen?"

"You shouldn't have to ask that, Marty. You know that I do. You would never do something that I didn't want you to do. What is it that you have in mind?

"Using my fingers, hands, lips, and tongue, I will bring you off. I don't know if it'll a squirter climax, but I promise you it'll be a new experience that you won't regret. Shireen, I want to 'eat your pussy.'"

Her eye widened and her pretty little mouth fell open at what I had just proposed. "You mean," she stammered, "you want to put your mouth on my pussy? Isn't down there dirty?"

With a convincing smile on my face, I casually said, "Your pussy is pretty much self-cleaning as are most genitals and parts of the human body." I waited a while as my words sank in, and then asked, "Shall we start?"

Not waiting for a reply, I tugged at her bikini bottom ties and was pleasantly surprised when Shireen lifted her hips so that I could remove her bottom entirely. "You have a lovely hairless quim, Shireen, one that is so inviting that it begs to be eaten." Sliding my body down until I was between her spread legs, I reached underneath her to firm grip her buttocks, lifting them to my hovering face.

But I didn't just plunge my face into her twat. No, I needed to savor this tasty treat and make my love interest tremble with building anticipation. While massaging her buns in a way that would pull on her clenched anus, I planted soft kisses along the valley of her tender inner thighs. My lips latched on a swollen pussy lip, sucking its length back and forth as I tugged it from her vulva. I mouthed her other labia before licking and softly stroking her inner folds, making them painfully rigid and her cunt hole dripping with her liquid sexual excitement.

"Oh, my Lord! What are you doing to me..." moaned Shireen as her hips began to gyrate obscenely as that faint trembling began to travel the length of her slender figure? "It feels like my pussy is on fire and fire ants are all over my body...ooh, Lord Almighty!" exclaimed Shireen as she repeatedly thrust her cunt towards my face.

Having slurped my fill of her slippery oyster, the tip of my tongue circled Shireen's fleshy love pearl. Her breaths were now ragged hot pants when I pulled back her clit's hood and flicked the tip of my rasping tongue on her exposed love button. Shaking violently, Shireen shrilly cried out, "I'm going to cum...cumming soon...can't stop..." Pulling her to my face, my pursed lips inhaled and clamped down her bright red love button, furiously tugging and sucking it.

"Arrgghh! Arrrggghhh!! Arrrrgggghhh!" was what ripped out of Shireen's throat as she threw her head back with her back arching sharply. Her thighs squashed my head iem n between thas a geyser of sexual fluid erupted into my face...one gush...followed by another and another. I was convinced that I was going to drown when Shireen suddenly collapses, her legs falling apart to release my head.

"Ohhh, damn, that was one hell of a great orgasm," moaned my exhausted love interest, "Yes, definitely...the best. Thank you, Marty, for granting my favor and giving me a fantastic climax. I'm so lucky to have someone like you to show me such new experiences..."

"I'm glad you asked me, Shireen. However, if you'll excuse me, I need to go to the other side of the islet to relieve the pressure of my groin. It's getting very painful," I moaned for added effect and to put my next plan into motion.