Trust Me Bro

Story Info
Hot Jock experiences anal stimulation for the first time.
1k words
4.32
40.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guy521
Guy521
212 Followers

Jeremy walked into the guys lockeroom tired after a long workout. Stripping of his wet, sweaty clothes, he threw them on the bench. Now standing at the sink he splashed some water on his face, to help cool himself down.

'Jer?' said a voice from behind him.

Turning around he saw it was one of his University teammates Brent. Brent was naked to.

'Bro, where have you been?' said Jeremy happily 'it's been weeks.'

Both young jocks embraced each other in a tight bro hug, their sweaty bodies sticking to each other.

'Just been at home for a bit man,' replied Brent 'so good to see you.'

'You look so good dude,' said Jeremy running his fingers over Brent's broad shoulders and thick biceps. 'You been lifting heavier weights?'

'Yeah man, wanted to bulk my frame up a bit more,' replied Brent. 'Got some videos if you're interested?'

'Definitely bro,' replied Jeremy.

Both boys took a seat on the bench. On his phone Brent showed Jeremy his new workout.

'Looks intense man.'

'It is, but totally worth it,' said Brent.

'Clearly man. You're frame looks awesome,' said Jeremy.

''Thanks. You look like you've been busy yourself,' said Brent putting his hand on Jeremy's thigh. He rubbed and squeezed the tight muscles all over Jeremy's thighs 'your ass looks so fucking good to man.'

Thanks man. I've been working hard on them,' said Jeremy. He could feel himself getting hard from being touched by Brent. He rested his hand over his cock to try and hide it from Brent.

However, Brent had already seen Jeremy's growing cock.

'Dude, you really think your hand is gonna hide that big fucker,' laughed Brent.

Jeremy blushed in embarrassment.

'Sorry man, you were touching my legs so much, i couldn't help it.'

'Relax bro, I'm super horny to, we're nineteen year old guys, we're horny most days,' said Brent 'all that skin on skin stuff was hot as fuck. Love getting touched by other guys.'

Jeremy was shocked by Brent's admission.

'Wait you've been with other guys?' asked Jeremy.

'Of course dude. Haven't you?'

'No. You're acting like its normal to fuck around with other guys,' said Jeremy confused. 'aren't you straight?'

'We're University jocks Jer, we're so horny most of the time we'll fuck whomever wants it.'

'Dude, I...'

'So you've never done anything with a guy before 'said Brent 'no anal, nothing like that?'

'Yeah man. I've never done anything with my ass. Not even with my fingers,' replied Jeremy 'I've heard it really hurts.'

'Well, as one of your buddies I think it's time you learn what you've been missing out on,' said Brent. 'Every man should experience sex with another another man in my opinion. We know exactly how to manipulate the male body.'

'I don't know man.'

'Jer, relax, and just do as i say. I promise you won't regret it.'

'Im really not sure about this bro.'

'Trust me man,' said Brent 'if you don't like it, we'll stop.'

'Uh.. Okay man. Uh... what do i do now?'

'Get on all fours.'

Jeremy was nervous. Even if Brent was one of his closest friends, he had never done anything like this before. The closest any guy had been to his ass, was when his team buddies were playing around, smacking his firm cheeks after a game. But those were just jokes. This wasn't. He flinched violently when he felt Brent's finger tip, brush over the lips of his hole.

'Relax buddy,' said Brent soothingly rubbing Jeremy's muscled back. Brent continued to rub his fingers over Jeremy's hole, letting his buddy get use to the sensation. It became pretty obvious that Jeremy liked the feeling, as he had started to push back against Brent's fingers. A few moments later,

Brent spat on Jeremy's tight hole and his own fingers, making sure everything was as slick as possible. Jeremy said nothing. But his breathing was sharp, as he reacted to all the new sensations.

Slowly Brent inserted one slick finger into Jeremy's ass. Jeremy whimpered softly as the finger went in. It felt so good inside him. Brent gently finger fucked Jeremy, the tip of his finger touching Jeremy's prostate with each thrust. Jeremy's breathing had become shallow and eratic, he continued to push against Brent's finger wanting more.

'Good boy,' said Brent 'You like that?'

'Yeah man, ' whimpered Jeremy 'it feels so good.'

'Think you can take another finger?' purred Brent rubbing Jeremy's thick muscular thigh.

'Yeah man.Put them all in dude. It feels so good,' breathed Jeremy.

Brent laughed.

'Slow down dude. You'd be in agony. Your hole is one of the tightest I've ever felt,' said Brent 'lets try two fingers first.'

With that, Brent inserted another finger into Jeremy's ass. Jeremy cried out in pleasure as Brent's finger tips massaged his pulsing walnut. The sensation was insane. His body spasmed and trembled as the feeling overtook him. Jeremy grabbed his hard cock and began pumping. But Brent had other plans. He grabbed Jeremy's hand and planted it back on the table.

'No touching yourself,' said Brent sternly.

'Please man, I'm so horny!' begged Jeremy.

'I said, no.'

Brent's words were stern and authoritative. Clearly he was the one in control. Brent fingered Jeremy for a while longer, every slick motion smooth as leather.

'Okay man get up onto the bench, and lay on your back, ' said Brent 'prop your feet up, and spread your legs wide.'

Jeremy obliged, unsure about what would happen next. Brent knelt between Jeremy's spread legs kissing the insides of his muscled thighs.

'Ready Jer?' asked Brent.

'For what man?'

'You'll see.'

'Bro!' cried Jeremy in ecstasy 'Bro! Fuck! ah, fucking hell man'.

Brent was eating Jeremy's ass out like a pro. His tongue pleasuring Jeremy's ass tenfold. Jeremy grabbed Brent's hands which were caressing Jeremy's rock hard abs, and held them tight as he whimpered and moaned, legs spread on the bench, wanting more from his buddy.

To be continued...

Guy521
Guy521
212 Followers