All Comments on 'Trust Me Bro'

by Guy521

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
curioustimcurioustimover 4 years ago
getting steamy....

Can't wait for more of this hot story.....such a sexy start...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A poor start to a multi part story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Give these college guys some body hair -- hair for their chests and pecs and abs, hair for the forearms and thighs -- a very sexy sight. It sound like they will have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You require help.

Please seek the help of an editor, it won’t cost a thing. This could have been a fabulous first chapter, however the grammar and punctuation were rather bad. I apologise if English isn’t your first language, or perhaps you just genuinely didn’t pick up on the mistakes. I just found myself unable to concentrate on the story due to the things I have already mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story needs good editing . . . .

Great story that gets a rise out of the reader, but do get an editor to address grammatical errors! (to for too, and more . . . ). Can't wait for the next episode . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very hot. I like a longer chapter. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Great story but why did you stop when it was getting good?

banbrnutbanbrnutover 3 years ago

I thought that this was a hot story that deserves at least one more chapter and I am surprised that you haven't added one by now. Please continue writing and don't let negative comments slow you down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGuy521@Guy521
Young guy, putting his fantasies and past experiences into arousing stories, using a range of sexy characters to do so.