Trust Me Ch. 05

Story Info
The evening continues.
3.5k words
4.25
887
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She excused herself to go to the restroom and when she returned, found that Drake had put on some soft slow music. "I'd like to dance with you," he said, and took her in his arms. They rocked together, his arms encircling her and holding her tight, her arms around his neck, running her fingers through his curls. He leaned down to kiss her, his tongue lightly brushing her lips then pushing into her mouth. As they rocked and kissed to the deep pulse of the slow music, Drake's hands moved down to grip her by her butt and pull her into him, closer. She felt his hardness on her belly and sensed his need. He pushed his thigh between her legs so her sex rubbed against him, and she started to deliberately rub herself gently against his thigh.

Drake pulled the shoulders straps off her dress, letting the top fall and exposing her luscious breasts. As he pulled her to him they rubbed against his shirt making him harder still. He pulled away from her a bit so he could gently mold her breasts with his hands; her arms still around his neck as they rocked back and forth. She looked so turned on. Her eyes were closed and she was panting softly. He reached back to unzip her dress and let it fall. She stood in her heels and thigh high stockings, glorious in her beauty.

With the next song he turned her around so that he was behind her. He pulled her against him so she could feel his pulsing manhood against her ass; she pushed back against him. He again seized her breasts and gently rolled her nipples as her breath caught. He said, "open your eyes." She saw that they were now in front of a full-length mirror, she naked, with his hands kneading her breasts, while he was still clothed. She saw, really for the first time, her shaved sex-it looked so bare, so open, as though it had been prepared for display, to be used, and she felt a surge of heat course through her loins as she realize the truth of that.

He reached down to cup her naked cunt. She moaned and looked at herself, so flushed, so slutty, and opened her legs for him. As they rocked to the music she felt him gently rubbing her folds, then coming up to stroke her clitoris. Her breathing deepened and she began to pant. The song ended and again she was left on edge. "Drake-please I need you."

"Patience little one," Drake said as he led her to the bedroom. He had her lie down in the middle of the bed. "Trust me," he said, as he opened a drawer and removed a long silk scarf with which he tied one of her wrists to a bed posts. The other wrist soon followed.

She looked at him nervously and tremulously said, "Drake?"

Quickly shucking his clothes, he bent over her and kissed her deeply saying, "Its ok." He took another scarf and placed it over her eyes as a blindfold, then put a pillow under her buttocks, so her sex was raised off the surface of the bed. Next, he, attached a scarf to each leg, tying the other ends high up on the two posts at the end of the bed so that Rachel found that her pelvis was suspended a few inches off the bed. It felt a little weird but wasn't uncomfortable.

She heard a noise; Drake said, "No worries, I think that's just Nicole and Colin coming home." She felt so naked, so open, so exposed tied to the bed. She felt helpless and wondered what was in store. And, she realized, she felt incredibly aroused.

She felt a light touch-was it a feather?--against her inner thighs. Goosebumps on her arms and legs. A soft breath caressed her labia and then feather light kisses to her folds. She felt licking on her sex and she moaned as she felt the whole area bathed lightly by a gentle tongue. The tongue next settled on her clitoris, slow, gentle, and persistent. She licked her lips and moaned, "Yes."

Suddenly the plug began to buzz--she had almost forgotten it was there! Fingers gently entered her cunt and began to softly push in and out while the licking became more persistent and deeper. Her arousal grew and grew. "Yes, yes, yes," she moaned.

But just as she was about to peak, it all stopped. She whined in frustration. "Please don't stop," she mewled. She again felt a light breath on her clitoris. It made her jerk. The licking began softly and again she felt herself starting to climb toward her peak. The plug began to vibrate, and the licking became more insistent. "Yes, yes don't stop!" she exclaimed. But as she was going to crest her tormentor stopped.

She writhed against the restraints, licking her lips. She felt lips settle over mouth (was it Drake?) as she arched her neck to kiss back. God, she needed to come! "Please, please!" she moaned.

Again the soft licking, again the plug. She moaned in deep arousal, panting her need. Fingers in her hot cunt, in and out. The licks became harder, more insistent. She panted, "Don't stop--don't stop!" She clenched and soared into a gut-wrenching orgasm, shuddering as the plug continued to vibrate, and she continued to feel the licks. Her orgasm continued and continued as she panted and writhed, shuddering in agony and bliss.

Then all was quiet. She fell herself drifting. When she woke, she realized she was alone.

She heard the door open and said "Drake?"

"I'm here, little one," he said. "Do you trust me?" he asked.

She sucked in her breath, not sure what was in store, but said with conviction, "I do trust you. Be gentle." She felt a pillow placed under her shoulders so her neck was arched back, and then a deep soulful kiss. Again featherlike touches on her exposed sex.

She felt the head of a cock rubbing on her cheeks and then against her lips. She parted them to snake her tongue out to caress the cock there. She inhaled the manly scent as she opened her mouth to take it in. Though she was distracted by the licking she felt on her engorged and messy cunt, she was still able to keep her mouth open and hold her throat at an angle so that the cock could enter her. It seemed to fill her throat more completely, even so, with each stroke, it went deeper and deeper down her, stroke after stroke, until it was fully ensheathed in her.

As she became more aware of the pleasurable licking of her cunt and the thrusting cock in her throat she puzzled-were there two people pleasuring her?

"Drake?" She called.

She heard him respond from the side of the room. "It's ok little one, trust me, just go with it." Oh god, she thought--what is happening? But the persistent licking was so pleasurable, so distracting. And she was filled, mind and body, with the cock--pulling back until the tip grazed her lips, then insistently, slowly pushed all the way into her gullet. She felt herself again climbing to a peak.

She felt the plug pull out of her and then the gentle caress of tongue and lips at her ass, all the while fingers continued to plunder her cunt and stroke her clit. God she was so hot-she needed to come so badly! As she felt fingers now going into her ass and her cunt, the hard licking, the cock deep in her throat, now hands kneading her breasts, she erupted, the deepest orgasm of her life, spasming, quivering. The cock, so deep in her throat erupted and she gulped the seed jet after jet until it was withdrawn from her mouth, leaving a trail of cum on her cheek. Her heart was racing, she was panting as though she had run a long race-well in some ways, she had.

Her wrists and ankles were untied, and she rolled on her side and curled into a ball, still spasming intermittently and moaning softly. Drake came over. "Are you ok, little one?" he asked. She opened her eyes, gazing into his concerned face, saw the caring there, and smiled wanly. She saw Colin, naked, standing by the bed; her eyes dropped to his glistening cock and realized it had been his cum she so wantonly guzzled. And Nicole, from the appearance of her lips and face, had been licking her. When they saw her smiling, they crowded around her, stroking her lightly.

Nicole murmured, "Oh baby--you came so hard!"

Colin said, "God-your throat--so good. Nicole--you're going to have to practice--you've got some serious competition!" Rachel blushed.

Drake asked, "Are you ready for more?" Rachel looked at him questioningly. "Trust me--go with it," he said. She licked her lips and nodded her head. Drake began to kiss her deeply. As she kissed him back, she felt Colin and Nicole's lips on each of her breasts, softly nuzzling, nibbling, caressing, and a hand on each thigh, one small and soft, the other callused and hard, running inside her legs, stroking up to her sex and back down. She felt herself quicken to the touch, her breath deepening.

.

After a few minutes, Drake pulled her into a sitting position and said "Rachel--get me hard." She leaned over to grab his flaccid cock, impressive in size even in this state, and began to lick the head, feeling it swell, to thicken, to harden. She saw, out of the corner of her eye, that Nicole had Colin's impressive member in her two hands and was pulling the head in and out of her drooling mouth. Drake seized Rachel's head, making her focus on him and his need as he stroked himself further and further down her throat until he was fully enseathed in her glorious and soft gullet. He groaned; so did Colin.

Pulling himself out of her, Drake said "Now you're going to sit on Colin and I'm going to fuck your ass." Was that even possible? She could barely take Drake by himself--two of them? 20 inches of cock? She looked nervously at the 2 men and their hardness. "Rachel--trust me" Drake said.

She looked over at Nicole, whose face mirrored her lust. Nicole smiled and said, "Go ahead, Rachel--you're in for the ride of your life. You'll feel a new reality!"

Colin laid down on the bed and Rachel swung one leg over his torso so that her pelvis was hovering above him. His swollen cock pointed proudly up. She again marveled that she could take such a monster and that it could give so much pleasure. Holding it by the tip in her hand she touched it to her, rubbing it back and forth between her folds and over her swollen clit. "So good," she moaned.

She realized she'd been teased all evening and still hadn't had a cock. She needed this--badly!! His cock was so big that she couldn't take it kneeling, instead she had to squat over it. She lowered herself, gradually taking the first inches of him. He felt different, thicker than Drake-- (was that even possible?), and he stretched her deliciously. She thought fleetingly--no wonder she'd had trouble at the beginning in throating his monster.

Colin murmured, "That's it, Rache, take me," She began to move herself up and down on his pole, taking a bit more with each downward stroke. God--he was in so deep and she hadn't bottomed out yet. She looked and saw she had only half of him in her.

"Deeper," she heard Drake insist and she raised herself until just the tip was inside her and then let gravity pull her down completely. Colin thrust up to meet her and used his hands to pull her hips down onto him. The instant plundering of her suddenly filled her-it hurt for a moment but was exquisite at the same time. She groaned deeply and realized he was fully embedded in her warmth. She rested a moment until Colin's hands urged her to begin riding him. She was able to drop to her knees and began stroked up and down. She soon realized when she lowered herself fully she could roll her hips back and press her engorged throbbing clit against his prominent pubic bone.

She paused and relished the feeling and couldn't help but moan. She established a rhythm--up, down, back and forth. Colin realized what she needed and pulled her to him and pushed himself against her when he was deep inside, judging what movement best pushed her nub by her moans. Rachel's eyes closed and she turned inward, the heat building in her, her arousal growing. Through the fog of desire she heard Drake: "Nicole, help her get ready." Rachel's eyes shot open as she realized he was going to push himself there. How could his plum head fit past her tight sphincter, let alone enter her fully and nestle beside Colin so deeply inside her steaming cunt? Colin's cock, like Drake's, went on forever, she had felt her insides rearrange to accommodate his monstrous pole. Drake snaked beside her and kissed her deeply. She groaned, so stimulated from the deep pulsing of Colin's cock, so deep in her, and Drake's plundering of her mouth. She felt so dirty, so alive.

Colin held her steady, raised up part way on his cock and Rachel felt hot breath on her starfish and then some gentle licks. She uttered a guttural moan and tried to move herself on Colin's pole to continue fueling her lust. Colin held her still but rocked his pelvis up and down, giving her some of the friction she craved. Soon the licking stopped and she felt cold there-she was getting lubed up. She cringed, knowing what was to come. Would it be too much? A slim finger slipped past her sphincter-it went in easily, and she realized that her ass was forever now more accommodating because of her session with Drake the night before and the plug she wore most of the day. Colin let her begin her strokes up and down, the grind of her clit against him fueling her desire. She felt a second finger easily slip in, then a third. She felt stretched, but it wasn't uncomfortable. How many fingers had Drake put in the night before anyway? It had felt like both hands at once, but ultimately nothing had completely prepared her for his thick, hot cock. A fourth finger stretched her to a point of slight uncomfortableness, and she heard Nicole say, "She's ready."

Drake instructed, "Hold her," and Colin pulled her down onto his chest, arms encircling her back, her head off to one side, her eyes gazing fearfully into Nicole's. Nicole murmured, "It's ok, sweetie," and stroked her hair.

Rachel felt the tip of Drake's lubed cock against her ass. He pushed -- the tip wouldn't go in. "Relax, sweetie," Nicole said, "Push back against him." Rachel nodded fearfully and willed herself to stop tightening and to relax her sphincter. Drake pushed and this time he pushed his way through her tight ring and entered her.

She expelled the breath she held with a whoosh and wailed, "It hurts--don't move!" Drake held still--he so wanted to thrust himself deeply but knew how precious Rachel's gift was--he didn't want to hurt her, he wanted her to love this. Rachel gradually felt the stinging decrease, it was replaced by a slight ache and an incredible feeling of fullness.

"Good girl, Rachel," Drake said. "I'm going to move just a little." He pulled back a very slight amount, the friction from her squeezing ass deliciously stimulating his hard cock, then pushed back the same miniscule amount. Rachel moaned. As he repeated the maneuver over and over, her moans changed-the ache had gone, what she felt was so full, so stuffed so---so good, so wonderful, so hot, so turned on!

Drake said, "Rachel--tell me when you can take more."

Rachel raised her torso off Colin's chest and pushed herself up off Colin's deeply rooted cock and then stroked her cunt down again on him and moaned, "More," to Drake. Drake began to plunder her ass gently, moving himself a bit deeper. Nicole looked at Rachel, so hot, so turned on, and covered Rachel's lips with her own, sealing a hot kiss. Rachel recoiled-she'd never kissed a girl! But the heat of her situation, the fire she felt, the rawness of the sex pushed her to accept Nicole's wet kiss and kiss her back, pulling away long enough to groan, "More," to Drake.

He pushed himself deeper still into her ass. Her eyes closed, Rachel raised her face to meet Nicole's deep kiss again. Colin began thrusting more deeply, so turned on by Rachel's wanton lust that he couldn't control himself. Again, "More," Rachel groaned as Drake pulled back and pushed himself yet deeper; with each thrust gaining into her bowels. Again, "More," and again "More," until finally he, like Colin in her cunt was completely seated in her ass.

"You have us both, Rachel" he groaned. She felt so stuffed, so full, and so proud that she had taken both men fully.

"Now we're going to fuck you." Drake said, his voice harsh and guttural. He pulled half out of her dilated anus just as Colin raised her off half of his long cock, then both thrust into her simultaneously. The air was expelled from Rachel's lungs in a huff that blew air into Nicole's open mouth as the two women kissed. Nicole drew back to look at her friend whose sexual need was so clearly etched on her sweaty face. Drake and Colin slowly built a rhythm. With each thrust Rachel pushed higher and higher toward the orgasm she knew would shatter her completely. She huffed with each deep pistoning, her breathing now synchronized with their plundering of her now gaping orifices. She gulped air when they pulled their cocks back and as they thrust back the air was blown out of her lungs.

Rachel's eyes were open but her stare vacant as she now began to groan, "Yes, yes, yes," with each deep thrust. But impaled as she was on Drake, seated deeply in her ass, she was unable to grind her clit against Colin. She moaned in frustration. "Nicole," she moaned, her voice ragged, "More, I need more--please," as tears of need sprang to Rachel's eyes.

"I know sweetie, I know," Nicole said as she kissed the tears from Rachel's eyes and moved down beside her. Nicole thrust her hand into Rachel's groin, mashed close to Colin. Rachel bowed herself backward to give Nicole's hand space to cover her pulsing, throbbing clit, and Nicole began to rub it gently. With her other hand, Nicole gave Rachel 2 fingers to suck on, which she did vigorously and mindlessly. Rachel briefly wondered what it would be like to suck a cock now.

"More," she implored Nicole, who began mashing her clit and rubbing it faster as Rachel's breathing became more ragged, no longer synchronized with the pummeling from Colin below and Drake above.

"Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop," she chanted raggedly.

With a giant thrust from below Colin's engorged cock began spewing into her needy cunt. She felt him swell and this triggered her own wailing orgasm. Her head arched back and her stomach began clinching as her muscles spasmed over and over from the delirious and exquisite agony of her monstrous orgasm.

Nicole continued to gently rub her clit, prolonging Rachel's pleasure, who babbled incoherently, spent, her head finally coming to rest on Colin's heaving chest.

Drake, however, wasn't done, and spreading Rachel's ass open he pushed deep into her bowels, then pulled himself out completely, admiring her gaping red swollen asshole before thrusting deeply in. Rachel stirred enough to groan "yes Drake, take me--take me", spurring Drake on to repeat the maneuver again. He then moved to holding himself just inside, keeping his tip in her hungry ass and thrust deep over and over, building and building until with a final deep thrust and groan he emptied himself in Rachel's bowels. Rachel felt him swell and pulse, and moaned as a smaller orgasm flared.

Rachel looked over at Nicole, who had retreated to the corner chair and was stroking herself, so turned on by Rachel's threesome. The flush on her chest and drooping of eyelids let Rachel know that Nicole too had just cum.

Drake pulled himself out and Rachel rolled off Colin. Drake stumbled to the bathroom to get a warm washrag with which he wiped Rachel's sweaty face and then captured as much of the cum oozing from Rachel's bruised ass and cunt as he could. He lifted the somnolent girl and took her into the shower, soaping and rinsing them both before he led her to their bed and pressed himself behind her, one hand over her waist, holding her breast. The other arm he pushed between her body and the bed so he could reach her groin and settle his hand cupping her sex. Rachel sighed contentedly. She felt safe and cared for, so so well and thoroughly fucked. She didn't think she'd ever be able to go back to "normal" sex.